Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Abio bit his lip seductively at the wanton moans emitting from Kenji's lips as he had rubbed his insides.

"Ohh that voice.." The demon licked his lips lustfully as Kenji didn't try to hold back on moaning while trying his best to give him a blow job. Kenji was coming undone again, sweating, leaking pre-cum on his carpet as his erection once again stirred and he was getting so aroused.. Abio had to tell him to crawl back on the mattress so he wouldn't try and ride Kenji's mouth fervently to completion.

The demon's legs quivered as the boy servicing him pulled his hard dick from his mouth- he moaned softly hearing plopping sound once he was released and merely wanted to ravish the daylights out of the other, hearing him scream.. A string of saliva connected from the other's pink lips and stuck to his purple swollen head before breaking.. God, Kenji must be asking for it or something.. from this wanton behavior he's displaying..

The taut muscles on Abio's abdomen heaved gradually as he returned the intense gaze with affection. He watched as the beautiful brunette crawled on the bed and covered his assets. The demon darted from the chair, making it collapse against the carpet as he playfully tackled Kenji like a tiger, and nuzzled his face in the other's neck before gently grazing his teeth against his throat.. He enveloped him and his lover underneath the comfy blankets, pushing the other's thighs against his chest, before spreading his legs a bit more and grinding his swollen dick against his puckered, leaking hole, "Mmmh.. fucking bite me.." He gasped frantically in delight, exposing one of his peculiar kinks..

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Just when Kenji covered himself with the sheets and tried to calm his lower region down, Aboi suddenly darted from the chair, making it fall- Kenji tensed as the other playfully tackled him. A dark blush appearing on his cheeks.

"A-Aboi- h..hey!"

He shuttered feeling the other nuzzled his face into his neck before gently grazing his teeth against his throat..

"Aunn~"

He let out a tender moan.

"A-Aboi..s-stop"

He whispered. The other got under the covers with him, pushing his thighs against his chest, before spreading Kenji's legs a bit more. The human gasped- squirming as if he could get away, or denying the fact that he didn't want this... but he did. He wanted Aboi.

He wanted nothing more then to make love with him over and over...and to be able to wake up next to him. That would be a dream!

The other grinded against him, placing his cock against The humans entrance. Kenji's eyes widen, his head falling back

"A-Aboi- w-wait--"

He shrieked. His voice cracking and nothing but a whisper.

"Mmmh.. fucking bite me.."[/Quote]

The human began panting. There was no hiding the fact that he was hard again. He had such a untainted body that was ready to be bit,licked, grabbed, scratched , and fucked by Aboi. The human reached for Aboi's hand...wanting to hold it and intertwine their fingers together. He wanted to know what it was like to hold the others hand as he moved around inside him.

"A-Aboi...a..Aboi.. ha..ha"

He could say the others name a hundred times over and never get bored or tried Of saying it. The other Made him breathless and happy.

His heart raced and skipped a beat when ever there eyes met...

When the boy shrieked and his voice cracked while saying his name it made the demon just rut faster against his crease, "I can't stop..." He moaned, burying his nose into Kenji's neck, delighting in his scent as he thrust his hips upward in a steady motion against the other, while tightly bawling his fist into the sheets, "Kenji..." He moaned softly, his vision become hazy and his eyes fluttered shut while grinding his hips.

"..Ah...Wanna stay over?" He kissed the brunette tenderly, panting as he let his tongue invade the other's lips and swirl around in his mouth. He pressed his hand against the wooden head board, aligning himself against the blonde better, before pressing his hips upward with more friction. He winced in pleasure, gazing lustfully at Kenji while desperately trying to nail him into the mattress..

"..I-I'm.. gonna cum..'' The demon moaned, feeling something pool in his stomach while moving his hips vigorously against the other. And his usually pale skin was starting to turn a scarlet red,

"Oh yes.." his face contorted in pleasure, and he kept his eyes on the withering body beneath him not wanting to miss a second of the adorable expression Kenji made while cumming.

"I can't stop..."[/Quote]

The other moaned against his skin. His voice gave the human chills as he buried his nose into his neck, trusting against him. The human gripped the sheets under him, unable to hold the others hand. Wincing cutely.

"Kenji..." [/Quote]

Oh God! The way He said his name! He wanted the other to say it again!

"Haa-..unnnhhh!!"

The human began to claw at the others back once more, wanting something to distract him from the mix of pain and pleasure He felt. The human turned his head away, letting his hair cover his face as he closed his eyes, laying there and taking the others thrusting. There was so much tenchin in Kenji's body and Aboi had a way of clouding his mind. His eyes filled with such desire, lust, and...May be even love. But since Kenji was the type to get embarrass and become shy when it came to sexual things..he turned his head away to avoid the others intense gaze. But God...he loved having Aboi's full attention. He loved his piercing gaze that seemed to look into his very soul.

"..Ah...Wanna stay over?" [/Quote]

Aboi asked him, in the middle of having sex! The humans eyes opened, surprised to hear such a thing. Really? He could stay? The human tenderly wrapped his trembling arms around the other neck, breathless.

"Y....y-yes ha.."

The human loosened up against the others body as Aboi kissed him tenderly, the boys lips trembled once he felt Aboi's tongue invade His lips and mouth. He felt so weak... so powerless against him. What was it about Aboi that made him so.... different? What made his lips so captivating, and his touch so addicting?

Was this....love?

Kenji watched innocently as the other pressed his hand against the wooden head board, aligning himself, before pressing his hips upward with more friction. The human gasped at the roughness. He arched his back. His head turned away as he shrieked like a adorable virgin. He couldn't keep his head still and Kenji didn't know what to do with his hands. He covered his face with one as the other gripped the sheets tightly.

"Ahhh~ hhhhhaaaa n-....nnnnughhhh--"

He shuttered and flinched at ever thrust. Crying out each time with out fail. He was so sensitive!

A tear escaped Kenji's eyes, the demon was screwing him so unbelievably hard! And the human was somehow with standing it...even tho he was new to it and his first time.

"..I-I'm.. gonna cum..''[/Quote]

Inside him? Kenji wanted to know what it felt like when Aboi released in him... He wanted to see his face... His fingers reached out to the other, shaking his head.

"A-Aboi ha.hhaa...n-No..no..n-not uhh..not...i-inside me- uugh!"

"Oh yes.." [/Quote]

The human winced, feeling his length twitch in agony, unlike Aboi ( who warned him ) Kenji didn't have enough time. The humans head fell back as he suddenly pressed himself up against the other- a hand roughly pulling on Aboi's hair as he moaned out the others name seductively and came.

The white substance covering his body and Aboi's chest once more. Kenji panted like a dog in the heat. Falling against the bed and looking very tried But unable to relax with Aboi still moving inside him. There was suddenly so much pain coming from the others thrusting.

He had torn.

He could already feel the blood... He bit his lip.

"T-tak it out...ah- ...ha. ha....haa.. h-hurts A-Aboi.. p-please ahhh!"

He begged, squirming, curling his hands into lose trembling fists. He was just too adorable for words.

Abio panted frantically, and was seconds from coming when Kenji made such lewd noises while being nailed ruthelessly into the mattress.

Kenji moaned loudly, making Abio thrust harder. and a warm white liquid exploded on Abio's chest from the other cumming and Kenji started begging the other to cease because he was tearing his insides. Abio couldn't help bit just licked hos lips, at those alluring cries and could smell blood on the white sheets. He was blinded ny ecstacy when he inflicted pain on the other and suddenly screamed while cumming.

"Mmm!.."the demon pulled his leaking erection from Kenji's body and stroked himself, trying to Jack off his orgasm. He panted harshly before collapsing against the bed.. He knew he had hurt hurt his lover pretty badly, from being to harsh and tried to get air back into his lungs to apologize to poor Kenji..

Abio panted frantically, thrusting even harder into the human . Kenji was screaming out in a mix of Pain and pleasure and tensed up gasping once he felt Aboi release inside him. The liquid so warm, the sensation so new and fulfilling!

"Mmm!.."[/Quote]

Kenji quivered as the other pulled out of him, collapsing against the bed..

Kenji slowly turned on his side, curling up in a ball, as if it would help ease the pain.

Kenji felt so good. Dispite the pain He felt from his behind, He was so happy to be so close to Aboi. He wanted to stay by his side for as long as he could.

The exhausted human- curled up beside Aboi. Resting his head on the others shoulder, his finger tips resting on the others chest. His eyes closed, as a tear slipped down his cheek and the other cum slowly dripped out of him, along with some blood. His hair falling in his face, but Kenji looked to peaceful.

"...a..bo..i"

He whispered the others name, as he drifted off to sleep. Clinging to the others body and craving his body heat.He was so light and warm and so small against the others body. He looked so mouth wateringly adorable!

"Yes?" Abio said coarsely feeling a sudden waft of cold air enter through the vent and hit the perspiration trailing down his body. His limbs went limp from exhaustion, hair disheveled as he tiredly rose from the bed and proceeded over to the wall to flick the light off before falling back onto the bed.

He rustled with the blankets, tugging them over their assets to warm them and wrapped his arms around the other. Kenji smelt of sweat, pre-cum and a mixture of both their fluids as his face was buried into the base of his neck, it wasn't a dandy smell but he distracted himself with the fact that the most amazing person ever was lying beside him. Abio smiled to himself, kissed the other's neck before relaxing as he closed his eyes and soon dozed off.

For once...Kenji didn't feel so cold and alone. He felt strong warm arms wrap around His fail, slim body. He snuggled into the warmth he felt, and didn't wake up till late morning.

{Next Day}

Kenji tossed As he slowly woke up. His eyes slowly creeping open, yawning cutely.

The human rubbed his eyes, looking around the room. It wasn't his?!

S-so it...wasn't a dream... Aboi and I...really...

A small smile grew on his face, sitting up slowly. The blanket covering his nude body that was covered in dry cum. Kenji looked at Aboi who was still sleeping. And it felt so AMAZING to wake up next to someone! And not just any one But ABOI! He hesitated for a moment before gently reaching out and touching the others hair, slowly running his fingers threw it. It was so smooth and soft. He wanted to live in this moment for hours.

Dispite being in so much pain and being sore ... He didn't regret last night. He was so happy....more happy then He ever was in so long.

He's so...beautiful..I...I can't believe..I'm not a virgin any more..

Kenji gently touched his lips, blushing shyly.

He...He kissed me...and...we.....

He bit his lip, repeating what happened last night in his head. Blushing brightly at the naughty sexual thoughts.

The demon groaned as he stirred from his slumber. he slowly opened his eyes, clearly seeing Kenji's fingers touched his hair despite how dark the room was. His distinctive vision could see things no mortal eye could.. And he was very grateful for that, he wouldn't have been able to see his sweet smile.. it made him feel all warm inside.. And He looked so happy right now, happier than he was yesterday when he suffered so much turmoil. Never again did he want to see his lover get so low..

Kenji then grazed his fingers against his mouth and a smug grin formed on the demon's lips.. He started to wonder if maybe sex played a partial role in lightening his mood.. It could have the affect on people..

The playful grin vanished when Kenji bit his lip seductively, and the demon couldn't help but stare hungrily at his lips. To Abio the boy's body language was telling him to ravish him into the mattress again..

He also noticed a intricate spot of a faded scar on the brunettes wrist.. the other used a sharp object to break his beautiful skin and Abio frowned at that.. Not ever wanting to picture his lover doing such things to his body.. And he viced his fingers around the other's wrist before pressing it to his lips and stroking the wound with his thumb.. without a word he slowly sat up, tugged Kenji into a passionate kiss and pinned him on the mattress before crawling on top..

Kenji was too distracted by his thoughts that he didn't notice Aboi waking up. He flinched feeling someone touch him. He looked down seeing Aboi take his wrist and kiss His scars,

stroking the wounds with his thumb. Kenji felt his heart stop. The sweet action took his breath away...Why was he being so sweet? Why was He making his heart melt? He blushed brightly.

Kenji wanted to hide his scars, embarrassed and rather ashamed of them...but Aboi didn't seem to mind them, which made the human a little happy that Aboi wouldn't judge him like everyone else.

"..a-aboi..."

He looked away from his eyes. They were so intense that Aboi would always give him goosebumps.

"d-don't look at them.."

He whispered. Without a word Aboi slowly sat up, and tugged Kenji into a passionate kiss. The human's eyes widened in surprise but, he slowly closed them, giving into Aboi's lips. It felt so good to feel those same lips again from last night.. The same body heat....the same touch! Before Kenji knew it, Aboi had pinned him on the mattress, crawling on top of him .. the human's breathing quickened as he stared up at the handsome boy above him. Trying to cross his legs and hide himself. Dispite the fact that Aboi had seen every inch of him naked last night...He was still rather shy about his body.

"A-Aboi...w-wait..i-I'm..--"

He was filthy. Covered in dry semen and sweat from last night...plus he probably had morning breath!

And yet Aboi was kissing him like he didn't care. He knew he probably didn't smell good...so he was embarrassed and wanted to be clean for him.

He quickly covered his mouth, preventing the demon from kissing him any further.

"P-please don't--"

He said blushing and shaking his head. His dark hair covering his eyes.

"M-my breath...I have..b-bad breath"

He muttered threw his hand, which muffled up His words, but he looked so Damn adorable right then and there, worrying about little things.

"Don't look at what?" Abio grinned playful as he nipped Kenji's wrist. The other was so shy.. And self concoius about smelling like sex. And just to prove his point of how much he didn't care about that.. he kissed the other passionately, (a kiss that's giving by lovers) and he licked his tongue into the others mouth.. The demon whined softly, pulling back as the other's taste still lingered in his mouth.

"Oh? You know you want me to..'' His tone teasing, as he caressed the other's fingers with his tongue, before roaming his other hand between his legs.. and playing with the sensitive pink skin beneath the round, pink head.. He licked his lips, eyes watching closely at the other pants when he started to rapidly get Kenji off.. "Mm.. Kenji cum again.."

"Don't look at what?"[/Quote]

Abio grinned playful as he nipped Kenji's wrist. The human watches the other, being breathless at how sweet He was being, nibbling such a sensitive place.

"Nnh-"

Dispite his protesting the other kissed his lips again- one so passionate it made him shiver. He whimpered cutely feeling Aboi lick his tongue, tasting him. Why did being with Aboi make him so weak in the knees. It felt so good.,so damn good and Kenji was becoming addicted.

"Oh? You know you want me to..'' [/Quote]

His tone teasing, as he caressed his fingers with his tongue. The human winced, panting slightly, but his reaction quickly changed once the other slithered his hand to his private. He flinched, gasping. Begining to squirm underneath him. His hands gripping the sheets, His head fidgeting.

"Ha...ahh~ ha..ha...a-abi-- unnggh!"

"Mm.. Kenji cum again.."[/Quote]

The human bit hid lip, trying to quiet his cute sounds.

"B-but...but I--!!"

He grabbed the others hand that was touching him, as if he could actually stop him. He was putting up resistance but that only Made him even cuter since it was obvious how much He wanted this. He was growing hard in the others hand.

"A-Aboi..uhh~..n-No..I'm..I'm dirty!"

He protested . He already felt sore from last night, so it hurt to move much. He truly couldn't escape the others love...but in all honest he never wanted to. Did the other like his turned on expressions? The sounds that he made? Did Aboi really think he was cute?

"We can always take a shower together.." Abio snickered at Kenji's incoherent opposing argument and he pressed his lips against the under side of the other's chin.. he motion his hand faster around the other, lapping at a pink nub on the other's chest, before grazing it lightly with his teeth.. And he grinned when Kenji gasped cutely, withering beneath him as he gripped at his arm.. feeling embarrassed.. It just made Abio smirk, reveling in the sight of the other trying to push him away and he stroked him vigorously..

He intertwined his fingers with the other's, staring into his eyes as he watched Kenji's arousing face. He licked his lips waiting for him to cum everywhere..

"We can always take a shower together.."[/Quote]

The human stared up at the other in shock. A shower? With Aboi! There'd be no way for Kenji to control himself.

The other snickered at him, pressing his lips against the under side of the his chin, sending shivers down his spine. He moaned softly.

Aboi continued to tease him as he moved his hand faster around him, lapping at a pink nipple on His chest, grazing it lightly with his teeth.. the human flinched. Wincing like a little puppy. He was panting harder then before, a free hand managing to pull the demon's hair. Aboi smirked when he tried to stop him. He failed of course and Aboi vigorously played With his lower and sensitive region.

"Ah! Unn-unnnggghhh~ ha...haa~!!"

Aboi intertwined his fingers with the humans staring into his eyes. Kenji closed his eyes- turning his head away, as he squirmed. Aboi's eyes were so intense- if he stared into them to long he left like he'd cum!

"I-im.. I'm--"

He whispered wishing the other would let him go. But his body quickly thrusted up against Aboi and he squeezed the demons hand, his head falling back and a juicy moan escaped his lips as he came against himself and on the other.

He fell back onto the bed. His face red-from being flustered. His eyes clouded with pleasure and lust. His body all warm now that it was all hot and bothered.

"A-aboi.."

He whispered the others name as if he was in a dream. He wanted to know why he was so perfect. So dreamy~ He gently cupped his cheek as if making sure He was real.

Abio wince a bit when cum shot him on his cheek and he removed his sticky hand only to lick the substance off his fingers. He then glanced down as the other said his name and cupped his cheeks, "Yes?" The demon grinned, kissing the other on the nose before getting off the mattress and letting his feet hit the carpet. His clothes were scattered on the floor, as he walked naked over to the wall to flick the light on..

"Shower time.." Abio knew the other was tired, but he had to change his sheets and he couldn't go back to bed with them ruined like that. He picked the other up in his arms, since he seemed tired and was spent.. but wondered if it was a bother to keep carrying him.. So he let Kenji's feet gracefully hit the tile floor in the bathroom before heating up the shower..

"When were done I'll get take out.." Abio knew that sounded weird, when the other probably thought he had human food in the fridge.. He keeps forgetting to clean it out. And He's trying to ponder how he was going to digest human food around Kenji..

He kissed Kenji on the lips, before going to get folded clothes from his drawer that him and the other can wear..

Abio removed his sticky hand, the human finally relaxed. He frowned when the other licked the substance off his fingers. How could He eat that?!

"D-don't...eat it..."

He whisper embarrassed, still trying to regain his breath. It was a major turn on tho~ seeing the other swallow his release made his heart flutter faster... Aboi glanced down at him.

"Yes?"[/Quote]

He grinned. The other had such a sexy mischievous grin. One that torched Kenji- what else could He do to him that would drive him crazy. What other tricks did he have in bed?

The human's eyes fell as he kissed his nose. It felt so good... these little actions. Kenji had never felt this kind of...love before... Wait...love? !?! Was this even love? He hoped so.. he had always had a thing for Aboi....ever since he saw him...He knew he was different.

The other removed himself. Walking naked- to turn on the light. The human squinted his eyes trying to get use to the sudden brightness... and he also struggled not to stare at Aboi's beautiful uncovered body.

"Shower time.." [/Quote]

The human Sat up-His eyes widened when Aboi came to him and picked him up! His face staying as red as a tomato. He tensed up in the others gasps. He was naked! And Aboi was carrying him, naked! Aboi was the first real person to actually see Kenji all exposed like this. No one else had seen Kenji nude but him. This feeling of being ok naked was so new for the human. He felt ashamed to show himself, always wanting to hide be cause people always bullied him... now that someone was actually seeing him... He was stuck. Unsure of how to act. Kenji bit his lip, looking away as Aboi brought him to the bathroom and gracefully allowed his feet to hit the tile floor. He winced a little. His behind hurting from the thrusting it took last night. Dry blood could be seen on his behind and down his legs.

"When were done I'll get take out.."[/Quote]

"...okay..."

He muttered, He didn't give too much thought as to why the other was going to get take out. And Kenji was fine with whatever... Aboi kissed his lips, making Kenji feel amazing. He'd never get tried of kissing such tender lips...The other left to retrieve clothes- and Kenji slowly got into the shower. He sighed as the warm water hit his skin,becoming completely drenched. The blood and seamen washing away. Kenji took this chance to examine his body- seeing the hickies the other left him. It made him so happy! It just proved last night happened..and that this was real, and that perhaps....he was Aboi's now.

Kenji slowly began to bathe himself- wincing when he moved to his behind. It hurt so much... and yet he really didn't mind the pain- be cause just like the hickies..it was proof that the boy of his dreams made love to him.

He set the clothes on the counter with some towels before hopping in the shower with Kenji. His eyes roamed down the other's drenched back side, loving the view from where he stood.

He grinned, wrapping his arm's around the other's waist as warm water cleaned the filth from their bodies, "I know this is late.. but I haven't... officially asked you to be with me.." Abio buried his face into the crook of the other's neck, his platinum hair curling from the water as he embraced Kenji.

"So how bout it? Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" The demon kissed the other's shoulder before awkwardly licking at the purple bruise on his neck.

Kenji didn't hear Aboi come in. His eyes closed as he lost himself in the warm water. The human gasped- tenseing in Aboi's arms as they wrapped around his waist. Water drenching them both. A blush appearing on his face.

"I know this is late.. but I haven't... officially asked you to be with me.."[/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened slightly hearing those words. He glanced at Aboi as he buried his face into the crook of His neck, his platinum hair curling from the water. He was so handsome- and being so close to Aboi right now was amazing. He wanted to trust him...

"a..aboi.."

"So how bout it? Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" [/Quote]

The human looked away, biting his lip as the other kissed his shoulder before awkwardly licking at a purple bruise on his neck. The actions made him tremble. Kenji now knew that last night could happen again.. and that Aboi wasn't just looking for sex. He wanted something more too...

He was truly happy to hear such words come out of the others mouth. Kenji turned around- facing the other, salty tears in his eyes, as he smiled and nuzzled himself in the others chest.

"Y-yes..I..I really want to..b-be your boy-friend"

He whispered. He practically forgot the fact he was naked and his lower regions were grazing against Aboi's. He was too to happy.

Abio smiled when Kenji started crying as if they were getting married or something. Was he really that happy? The demon laughed a bit before kissing Kenji's wet lips, "Good answer.." The demon sighed in peace as the warm water eased the tension in his muscles and he embraced the brunette,

"No matter what. Never leave me.." A tad of fear flickered in his eyes but disappeared in a flash as he grinned at Kenji. slowly he turned him around before thoroughly working his fingers through his hair with shampoo.

"You have such nice hair.." he whispered, smiling softly as he massaged the other's scalp.

Abio laughed a bit before kissing Kenji's wet lips, the human groaned softly into the kiss as if it was the only thing he needed to life.

"Good answer.." [/Quote]

His new boyfriend embraced him once again.

"No matter what. Never leave me.."[/Quote]

The human was surprised to hear Aboi say that. He looked at him, a little confused.

"..I..I won't. "

He muttered, he bit his lip as the other grinned and slowly turned him around before thoroughly working his fingers through his hair with shampoo. Kenji slowly relaxed- closing his eyes as he felt Aboi's slim fingers wash his hair and dig into his scalp. It felt so good.

"You have such nice hair.."[/Quote]

He whispered, to him smiling softly and massaged His scalp. The human looked at the ground...

"I-It's...okay.."

He muttered. Watching the water fall on his skin, He tried to control his happiness, and his eyes from wondering over the others naked body.

"Y-you know..I..I could of washed my hair.. by myself."

He said feeling a little embarrassed that Aboi was doing it.

"I know.." Abio let the water rinse the soap from the other's hair and his fingers. He kissed Kenji's cheek, smacked his butt playfully and left out of the shower to dry himself off and get dressed. Afterwards, he went down stairs to sit on the couch in the living room to order take out, trying to pick something humans ate that might agree with his stomach..

"Kenji, what kind of food do you eat?" The demon called from downstairs, pressing a cigarette between his lips and lighting it.

"I know.."[/Quote]

Abio washed the shampoo and conditioner out of his hair, kissing his cheek only to smack his behind. The human flinched pulling away and frowning as He left the shower. He knew his behind hurt! That jerk~

Kenji looked at the ground biting his lip. He was Aboi' s boy friend! He couldn't believe it! If this was a dream He never wanted to wake up!

Kenji slowly got out of the shower- drying himself off now that Aboi was gone. He dressed himself putting on Aboi's clothes, that were slightly big on him, but not by much. The human with damp hair and chocolate brown eyes- hurried down stairs.

"Kenji, what kind of food do you eat?"[/Quote]

The other called out to him as he came down the stairs, Kenji paused seeing Aboi smoking...

He wasn't a fan of the thing that was basically death on a stick.

"What do you mean?"

He said, standing in front of him. He ate a lot of things, although he didn't know of any place that delivered breakfasts food.

"I..I don't mind just going to a coffee shop..or a cafe..but um..."

He pointed to the others cigarette.

".,p-please don't smoke... it's really bad for you..and..it affects the people around you..I can hardly stand the smell. "

He said honestly. His eyes glancing to the clock on the wall. He needed to be a work in a few hours..

The demon raised his eye brow and turned his head towards the other, "You do realize it's way past noon.." Abio stared at his watch before taking his feet off the table and grinning slightly at how simple Kenji thought it was to just quite. And he just studied the bud between his fingers..

"We crashed all day.." Abio glanced over at the brunette, tossing the house phone up and down in the air.

"You do realize it's way past noon.."[/Quote]

The brunette, stared at Aboi.. then at the clock.

"N..noon?"

"We crashed all day.."[/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened.

"S-so that clocks wrong?"

Panic appeared I'm his eyes.

"I'm late! I missed work again! A-and.. Mrs.Fair oh no! "

He bit his lip. Frowning, He began pacing the room, as he tried to come up with a solution. After a few moments he stopped.

"Can I use your phone? And can you please give me a ride home? "

He asked, speaking fast.

Kenji didn't have a cell phone or car.

Abio placed the bud in the ashtray before sitting side ways on the couch and tucking his legs beneath him. He watched as the other with a spiritless stare as Kenji started panicking and he just stretched. Acting as if his words weren't of utmost importance.. If he had a job, he'd wouldn't periodically even be on time.

"Yeah.." The demon lightly tossed his smart phone to the other before rising from the couch and grabbing his keys off the table. He then stepped besides Kenji and gave him a side hug as they proceeded to the door. "Where do you live?" As they got to the front door he unlocked it before stepping outside. The sun was still out, but it wasn't hot and actually obscured by clouds.