Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

"Lev..it felt good...When i feel good i dont think about the pain.."

He smiled and grabbed a wash cloth and soap handing one to lev and start useling the other.

"Its clean time now."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

The conversation felt pointless so Lev grew silent and sighed softly, frustrated. He took the cloth from the hunter and moved a step away from him, lingering close enough to help but still giving the other some space. His eyes continued to wander the others body, his expression unreadable.

Atlas was comfortable with the silince. And started cleaning himself.

The water felt relaxing.

"Feels nice."

Atlas felt the other staring at him..and he blushed.

Lev was deep in though and brushed the cloth over his skin absentmindedly, however as soon as he realized the hunter noticed his gaze he snapped out of it.

-"You're red... must be because of the warm water." He said but a smirk on his face made it apparent that he was only teasing the man.

-"Strange how it doesn't have the same effect on me..." He added, pretending to be puzzled.

Atlas scowled.

"Stop looking im red because im embaressed I mean i have come literally in my ass and your starring of course im red." He growled.

Turning so he faced the othe and snapped his towel against him.

Lev shielded himself from the hunters towel all the while smiling at him mischievously, almost proud of himself for getting the other man worked up.

-"Alright, alright... I won't stare." He said, though his voice was suggestive.

-"You're being so mean... I feel like I'm in love with a praying mantis." Lev joked and was alert and ready for another towel attack.

Atlas rolled his eyes

"Im not mean your embaressing."

He whipped the towel again.

"Your mean"

(Sorry i took so long to reply, I've been really busy)

Lev continued to smile, very amused by the situation.

_"I'm sorry I'm embarrassing you in front of the soap and shampoo, I'm sure they wont post any videos on the internet though." He teased.

-"It's good to see you're feeling better already." He added more seriously.

Atlas giggled.

"shut up..." He smiled

He leaned against the wall of the shower.

"Do you every stop wanting to embaresse me"

-"No it's too much fun." Lev said honestly and smirked at the hunter. He stepped closer to him despite not wanting to start anything again or be a bother, it wasn't very easy for him to keep at a distance when they were in the shower.

-"Admit it though, it's not my fault you're always embarrassed, you're just a giant shy softy... you can't blame me for that."

"I dont think it's very fun." He groaned annoyed, as he put shampoo in his hair.

"That is incorrect sir I am a buff hot manly guy.....Im not always embarrassed"

He started to scrub his hair .

"I want to embarrass you one day."

-"Buff, hot and manly... what a modest description." Lev teased the other man and smirked at him playfully.

-"If you do decide to embarrass me keep in mind that I'm easily angered." He reminded the hunter jokingly though what he said was true.

Watching the other wash his hair gave Lev the subconscious signal to brush his fingers through his own. He noticed the pattern mid way through executing it though and frowned at himself for doing such silly things automatically.

"ya ya ya..But i get you to blush one day." He mumbled, as he washed his hair out.

"Come on you havent even cleaned yourself." Atlas Groaned.

He put some shampoo into his hands and slowly and gentley massaged the others scalp.

"You'er such a child."

-"Why should I clean myself when you'll do it for me. I just had to wait." Lev said and didn't interrupt the hunter.

-"It's a shame I've already finished the rest... it would have been fun to have you take care of that too." He added in a quieter tone.

-"Thank you though."

Atlas massaged the others head listening to him as the other got dirty his face turned crimson.

"You can handle that area...I would have given the wash cloth to you." He mumbled. he moved the other so he was under water.

"Close you eyes hun."

He began washing the shampoo out. Once he was done he took the others hand and walked them out of the shower to get towels. Handing one to Lev and started to dry himself. He groaned annoyed at himself Atlas was bright red in the face he still got embarassed to see the other naked and looking at him naked.

While the hunter continued to clean his hair and as they got out of the shower it seemed like Lev wasn't interested in harassing the other with inappropriate comments any more. He was quiet and refrained from letting his gaze wander over the other man's body again but as soon as he noticed his lover blush he couldn't help but become a nuisance again. His attention fixated on the man and he watched him carefully while drying off. At one point, before he even finished drying his skin, he snatched the other mans towel without warning and smirked at him, waiting to see how the hunter will react.

Atlas yelped at the sudden pull of his towel. He blushed to his ears.

"Stop making fun of me." He whined. Trying to grab back his towel.

"Dick" He growled.

"Why dont you ever get embarrassed"

Lev kept the towel out of the other's reach and pushed him away lightly with one hand.

-"I'm not making fun of you I'm trying to have fun with you." He said honestly though he barely resisted laughing at the hunter when he blushed even more.

-"What do I have to be embarrassed of?"

Atlas growled at the other

"Beacuse...Your looking at me and everythings hanging everywhere...Im embarressed how i look....."

He sighed.

Now Lev couldn't resist laughing even though he knew that would give the hunter more reason to feel embarrassed. Aware that he'd already done enough to make the other man angry he dared to make one more brash move.

-"Fine then, be embarrassed, just know that you look fine... and that i wont stop staring." Lev said as he placed the towel he'd stolen around the hunters waist and used it to pull him closer.

Lev smiled more warmly at the hunter now, not interested in annoying him further.

-"I know you would like to continue messing around with me but we should dry off already." He said as a last bit of teasing.

Atlas Slammed his hand on the others chest.

"Me messing with you."

He hugged the other then rubbed them to together.

"That's me messing with you."

He stammered.

Lev was caught off guard by the hunter's reaction but smirked at him in response. He took a step back and tried to lightly push him away.

-"No, I said I've had enough of your shenanigans." He tried to warn the other seriously but failed.

Atlas blushed at his action.

"awe you love me thoough." He smiled.

Walking back to the room to get some clothes on. His hips were starting to ache again now not have the hot water soothing them.

He sighed and sat down.