Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Atlas kissed the other quickly.

"Love you that sounds good." He said shaky he was getting a bit scarred.

He held the others hand.

"I just want to protect you lets do this."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

It caught Lev off guard to see the hunter scared now that they were about to actually fight, it only proved to him that they shouldn't have rushed into this. He didn't wand to kiss and hold the other man now that they were suppose to be focused on something else but stopped for a moment and looked into his eyes.

-"Hey... it's going to be fine, relax." He reassured the other in a tone that was serious but still gentle. "You don't need to protect me, just do what you always do when I'm not around."

Lev sighed as he followed after the hunter and was unsure what to make of his behavior. he glanced back at where he caught a glimpse of something before but of course there was nothing there now.

The others weren't hesitant to head back when they were called for since their search for the monster wasn't showing any results. Neither were too enthusiastic when they realized the rest of their team were doing just as badly.

-"We're going to keep searching like this." Vince said, not willing to try out another method now even though the current one didn't seem to be very effective.

-"Other than that... just don't give it a chance to run I suppose." He added with a shrug.

Lev didn't have any ideas and when the hunter asked him specifically to come up with something it made him defensive.

-"We can't make an exact plan to fight against something we don't understand. We don't have anything to draw it out with and have no idea where it is so we cant trap it. there’s nothing better we can do than just search." He explained confidently.

• 1 month later...

Atlas was kinda mad, but more annoyed at the other men.

"When can''t just go in blind." He muttered annoyed how all the others seemed calm.

"If we go in blind then we have no chance...We should at least come up with something so when we spot it we know what to do instead of going crazy."

He sighed he just wanted to get this over with he was so done with Lev's over confidence about the situation.

"How do I know the thing wont hurt you after all....It did something to you before."

Lev was ready to argue over this but resorted to only being openly annoyed, he kept in mind that they were hunting something dangerous and needed to focus on that.

-"Fine then, we're getting nowhere with this so let's just get it out of the way." He agreed to make a plan, though he was obviously unenthusiastic about it and didn't intend to put too much thought into it. He was going along with it only so they could continue.

-"The point is to keep that thing in place once we find it, if you have any idea for that go ahead and explain."

Atlas sighed he could feel the others anger emanating off of him.

"Okay, To keep it in place..Why don't once we find it I'll use myself as bait to distract it, and then you guy can go at it as you like, or make a plan as I fight it/ hold it in place."

That was the best the young man could think of as of right now, he didn't mind being bait....He trusted his ability to fight and keep himself alive.

"All in agreement"

Lev sharpened his eyes on the hunter and was in conflict with himself whether he should try to reason with the other or openly tell him how bad he believed this idea was. However, before he could say anything at all the rest of the team had made up their minds and agreed. the other two men seemed to had added to the offered plan though and made a separate agreement between themselves. The two had swapped weapon and in the end it seemed Lev and Fin would be the ones with significant guns and were suppose to do real damage to the beast.

Even with that sorted though Lev wasn't any less angry at the hunter and didn't bother to hide the emotion any more as they continued to move through the forest, all together as one unit now.

Atlas could feel the tension and anger of the other. Feeling this he put his hand on the others shoulders and squeezed lovingly, as he did this he leaned down and kissed the other on the cheek.

"It'll be fine." He smiled

Atlas was scared but he could get over it for everyone.

"Let's go" He smiled, but it was a fake one....He lead the others.

Lev understood how pointless it was for him to be angry but he couldn't bring himself to simply accept the plan and hope it works out. He knew something would go wrong and the shadows he glimpsed, sneaking around them only made him more sure. He wished the monster would focus on him again as it had before and lead him away so he could finish this himself one way or another.

As they walked his attention began to sway, gaze wandered off searching for something hidden among the plant life and soon enough it was easy to notice something was distracting him.

Atlas walked forward keeping an eye all around him. He notice Lev didn't look "okay". He grabbed the others hand before he could leave the group.

"Lev Look at me. What are you looking at" He commented calmly.

He was scared if any of them got separated they would find them dead.

"Lev"

At first Lev only held the other man's hand tightly but continued to track whatever it was that he suspected was close by. Only a couple of minutes later he gave up on this and acknowledged the hunter.

-"... It's nothing." He assured the other though he wasn't very sure of that himself. He thought he'd seen something following them but he couldn't even catch a glimpse of it now.

Atlas squeezed the others hand lovingly.

"Til be okay."

They walk to a clearing in the mild of the forest.

"We should take a break here we have been walking for hours. Drink some water."

Atlas sat on the rock in clearing beckoning the other to come over.

Lev placed himself beside the hunter and moved close to him, of course he hadn't become much less upset with the previous talk of the group but he was more worried than he was angry.

-"...maybe we should give up for now, we're not finding anything." He commented quietly to the other man would be the only to hear him.

"Im scared for you Lev...If we quit what if it comes after us or....I don't know I'm just scared."

Atlas whispered back with distress so only the other would hear.

He grabbed the other gently and brought him to his lap to sit on him.

"I love you."

Lev allowed himself to be moved where the hunter wanted him to be and was silent for a long moment, unsure what to say in reply.

-"I'm scared too... I just don't know if we'll be able to do anything if we continue now." He said, though he sounded uncertain, unused to admitting that something made him afraid.

All atlas did was take out a bottle of water he had been carrying and take a sip..

"Maybe your'e right....Maybe we should stop for today."

He put his head on the others shoulder.

"I just don't want any of us to get hurt."

He beckoned for the others to come over.

"What do you guys think about quitting for today?"

Lev felt much better knowing they wouldn't have to fight now when everything seemed to be working out badly. For some reason he didn't worry as much about the monster coming to attack them instead. Though he knew he would likely have more nightmares and see the beast again he preferred that over causing the other to get hurt in reality.

-"You two sure are efficient." Vince complained but found himself a place to sit and waited for everyone to be ready to head back.

-"We are all getting tired so that seems reasonable now." Fin replied, he wasn't sure how understandable Vincents comment was so he explained for both of them that they agreed.

Atlas nodded allowing the other to get up so he could stand.

"Ya I'll make dinner for everyone once we get back any body want anything specific?"

Atlas tried to keep light hearted though inside something was eating at him, he wasn't sure why or what it was it just felt awful like something bad was gonna happen.

Grabbing Lev's hand once again, he whispered in the others ear.

"Anything you want tonight to make you feel better, Im yours."

He smiled

Lev didn't say anything but didn't have to when his smirk made it clear what he thought of this offer. As soon as the others were up and ready to go Lev pulled the hunter along towards the house, not wanting them to stay in the forest any longer then they needed.

-"We're alright with anything." Fin replied and brushed away some dirt from his clothes before beginning to walk with Vince right behind him.

"Alright then burgers it is." He smiled as lev pulled him faster then he was walking.

Atlas smiled at the others as he trudged ahead. He kept the thought of the monster far away.

Walking took what felt forever but he was sure it was not that long.

Lev had to smile back at the hunter, partially because he wanted to confirm that everything was fine and partially because it truly made him feel better to see the other man smiling. As they made it out of the forest and into the clearing he let go of the other's hand but only so he could move closer to him and wrap an arm around him.

-"Now we can rest and think of a plan that doesn't involve you getting close to one of the most dangerous things I've seen in my life." He commented, though it was meant to be a gentle way of saying he wouldn't allow this.

Atlas felt a surge of joy go through him when the other smiled, causing him to feel truly happy.

He looked to the sky...

He felt the other let go and hold him. sighing into the other.

"love you" He sighed

He listened to the other...

"Okay hun." He replied but had to make it a sigh because he didn't agree with the other.

Walking into the house he guide the other to the kitchen

"time to cook dinner will be ready in an hour."

He said as he started to make the meat patties.