Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Atlas looked at the other.

"This is so awkward" He commented.

He went back to kissing him trying to be more aggressive but it was hard.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Lev laughed at the hunter's comment but was kind enough to help him out at that point.

-"You're adorable." He teased him but took a strong hold of the other and pushed him down on the bed, reversing their positions. He kissed him roughly and finally took lead.

Atlas yelp as they switch places not expecting it so sudden.

"Im not adorable" he huffed in-between kissing the other.

Moaning into the others mouth as he took the lead. His hand drifting up and down the others neck and puling his hair.

Lev didn't answer but smirked into the kiss after hearing the hunter's comment, regardless of what the other said or how strong and manly he truly was, Lev didn't intend to ever stop calling him cute and adorable.

He began to lightly suck on the hunter's lip, his hand moving along his chest to feel move of his skin.

Atlas could feel the other smirk at his comment, but ignored it.

He slowly dragged his hands down to the other butt, slipping his hands under the others pants and underwear.

He squeezed it while moaning as the other sucked his lip and felt his chest. Trying to encourage the other to keep going.

Something alike a quiet growl sounded from Lev's lips at the touch but he was distracted only for a moment before he continued to kiss the hunter. His hand wandered off south until he could no longer slip his fingers along the other man's skin without taking off more of his clothes. He didn't think twice to unbutton the other's pants and start taking them off though.

Atlas growled at the other dragging his hands down the other.

"Le-Lev-Lev more" He stuttered out, in heavy breathing.

He felt the other start unbuttoning his pants and sucking in his breath.

"Ahh," He moaned

As the others hand went further and further.

Every little sound the hunter made caught Lev's attention and made him a bit more impatient but even with that he couldn't resist giving the other man a hard time. He broke the kiss and pulled away enough to see all of the other's body and didn't bother to hide the lust and wanting that were obvious in his eyes. He leaned in again shortly after and began to press short kisses to the hunter's lips while his hand slipped between the man's legs and caressed him only enough to tease him.

-"Tell me what you want now." Lev told the other in one of the short intervals their lips were apart and looked at him with a smirk that made it clear he meant to be a nuisance.

Atlas's eyes were closed as he kissed and moaned into the others mouth. He opened them taking big hard breaths once they broke.

"Le-Lev" He growled.

He looked into the others eyes they were as glazed over with lust as his were.

Atlas took a shocked breath in as the other put his hand in between his legs. "M-m-ore" He groaned to the other liking the hot sensation the other was giving him.

He tightened his hand on the others ass leaving marks.

"I-I-I Want- you" Atlas said trying to keep calm but he couldn't with the other teasing him.

Lev laughed at this and smirked at the hunter as he pressed another few small kisses to his lips. "I wonder how you want me, considering where you're grabbing onto." He teased but stroked the other man more roughly since he had played along. "I'm sure it's not what it looks like though, you had trouble even leading a kiss." He commented, though it seemed more like he was thinking out loud.

"Don't l-laugh" He muttered. In-between breaths.. Atlas's face turned red as he heard the other comment on how he was grabbing the others ass....He panicked and let go..

"Do you not like it. I''m...too scared to to lead."

Then moaning as the other stroked him harder.

"Oh fuck Lev.. feel..feels good"

He grabbed on to the bed sheets.

"Do you feel good" He asked the other concerned on how he seemed to be the only one to be receiving pleasure.

-"Don't worry baby, I'm fine with being the one who leads." Lev assured the hunter and continued to pleasure him with just his hands but already began to press his fingers against his entrance as well. "What are you scared of though?" He asked him, trully curious what the other had meant by that, though from his smirk it was easy to assume he was only looking for another thing to make a joke out of.

-"Don't worry about me, we are doing everything how I want it." He reminded the hunter though he was impatient to receive some attention himself.

Atlas relaxed a little when the other confirmed he was fine being the lead .Atlas gasped a little at the others touch on his entrance.

"I'm..I'm scared that I'll do something wrong" He whined.

Atlas forced himself to take the others pleasure in his own hands literally. He stuck his hand in the others pants. Slowly stroking the others dick.

"hows this" he asked.

Lev was caught off guard when the hunter touched him and hissed at the sensation. He blushed afterwards knowing he reacted too strongly to such a simple thing but glared at the other man in hopes that he would notice he was annoyed with him and not the blush.

-"Seems to me like you have no problem taking the lead when you want to." He teased though he didn't want the hunter to stop what he was doing.

Atlas enjoyed the others reaction and continued to stroke the other dick slowly up and down. He laughed a little at the others attempt to cover how he was blushing.

"Does it feel good?" He growled, trying to sound sexy.

He continued to do that because he liked how the other was reacting. He frowned when the other talked about him and taking the lead.

"Ya but it's better when you lead." he moaned.

Lev laughed quietly at the hunter's attempt to be seductive but was thinking how cute and silly he seemed, this once though he decided to be nice and didn't say that out loud. "Feels great..." He mumbled with a smile and leaned into the other man to tease him and press kisses along his neck. "What about you? Do you like this?" He asked just as he slowly slipped two fingers in and smirked a bit against the hunters skin.

Atlas felt great as the other told him how he felt. He was so happy he was pleasing his partner.

He gasped surprised when the other put his fingers in.

"Great!" He moaned at the other smirked, and kissed his neck.

"m-m-more" He moaned and stuttered.

From how the hunter moaned and had trouble putting together his words Lev knew he had no reason to be overly careful and didn't bother being gentle any more. For now he continued to provoke the other man with just his fingers and licked the other skin before biting him lightly.

Atlas moved with the others fingers. He liked how the other touch him and kiss him.

Atlas kept moving his hand up and down the others dick.

"I can't wait." he whinned

Lev tried to keep this going but was becoming unhappy with just the others hand. "You don't have to.." He commented quietly and pulled his fingers away. He rushed and moved the hunter a but clumsily as he placed himself at his entrance and lightly pushed in.

Atlas gasped squeezing his eyes shut. It always hurt at first but then he started to get use to it.

"You can move" he commented.

He wanted the other to move he wanted to feel good.

Lev didn't need much encouragement, he'd barely managed to wait for the hunter to allow him to move. He still tried to go easy at first, knowing that he could hurt the other man if he disregarded him completely but had a hard time holding back and was more rough than he normally would be so early on.

As he moved his hips he pressed a harsh kiss to his loves neck and the side of his face, his eyes closing already, breathing growing heavy.

Atlas moaned into the others mouth. He pushed back against the others thurst causeing more friction.

"I love you.....Lev."

He placed his hands on each side of the others face.

"Lev your so special to me."

He moaned, holding the others face as he closed his eyes.

"Lev, I..I missed you ."

Lev was taken off guard when the hunter forced him to look into his eyes but soon after laughed and was left smirking at the other man.

-"Trying to make this romantic?" Lev asked teasingly but continued to kiss the hunter much differently. "I missed this... missed kissing you, feeling you..." He managed between kisses. "I missed you... you're making me say this a million times, but don't mind... I love you."

Atlas moaned and nodded at the other he was trying to make it romantic.

"Sorry..." He continued to tell the other because he didn't want to annoy the other.

He squeezed his eyes shut.

"Faster....Faster." He yelped. He was getting close.