Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

-"I do love you." Lev assured the hunter as he followed after him out of the bathroom and started extracting clothes from a drawer. His wardrobe was well organized, he didn't have to waste time choosing out what to wear and instead only collected items of clothing that were on top.

-"Do you need help?" He offered upon realizing the hunter was having trouble moving around again.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

"no Lev its fine I mean I need to fight so this is nothing."

He got up grabbing his combat cloths which were just regular cloths with lots of pockets...to hold weapons.

"Ready to gear up"

Lev had pulled on some of his clothes while the hunter answered him but paused what he was doing and walked over to the other man when he realized what a hurry he was in.

-"Hey... we don't have to rush out there right away." He told the other, now speaking seriously.

-"This isn't something urgent."

"I thought you wanted to kill it as fast as we can" He paused.

"Lev that thing hurt you."

Atlas's eye went hard. He was serious.

"i''ll kill it."

Lev watched the hunter in silence for a long moment, not sure how to reply when everything the other said was true. This thing had hurt them all and he wanted it gone but after the previous two encounters with the monster he couldn't bring himself to be confident about facing it again. He knew from his nightmare that it was still inside his mind, with that he couldn't even trust himself not to fall into an illusion again and become a burden to the others.

-"I know..." Was all Lev said and the quiet but angry tone of the words gave away little about what he was thinking.

For once Lev didn't want to argue with the other man and only nodded in response.

He pulled on the rest of his clothes and exited the room.

Lev pulled up the hunters hand intertwined with his own so he could place a small kiss on his skin.

-"I hope so." He replied in a hushed tone and a ghost of a smile appeared on his face.

Lev had been reluctant about going after the creature again from the very start but had managed to seem confident up to this point. He just wished he could talk the hunter out of this and try to sort it out on his own. The monster was focusing on him from the beginning and at this point he was failing to see why anyone else should be dealing with it.

He didn't interrupt the other man and allowed him to speak with the others who were both quick to gather up and listen.

"Do you want to go out and kill that fucker..I mean are you..like healed enough."

Atlas was strong at first but now he felt nervous.

Lev hoped the others would decide to wait for at leas a while longer until they were all better prepared to try hunting down something as dangerous as this. He lingered close to the hunter and observed the other two men with an obvious lack on enthusiasm.

-"I don't think..." Fin started in an even tone trying to reasonably answer to the idea, however he stopped when he noticed Vince wander off.

-"I'll get the guns." Was all the larger male mumbled as explanation and continued on his way to gather up their gear. Lev momentarily shot him a glare for the decision while Fin only seemed concerned but didn't argue with him either.

Atlas's face was stone cold once again holding the others hand tightly as if, he didn't the other would disappear.

His eyes traveled up and down the other.

"Let's get ready." He mumbled and began walking behind Vince. Atlas knew both of them were being hard headed. Especially since he was still hobbling little from the night before.

Lev kept still and only watched after the two men for a moment but then forced himself to get moving, as much as he disliked how things were playing out he knew he needed to do his best and be useful. He stated gathering supplies, this time a few pieced of light armour under his clothing along with the weapons.

By how quickly he gathered the few guns he'd brought it seemed almost as though Vince had been sitting around doing nothing but waiting to go out and hunt again. Fin on the other hand seemed completely lost and struggled to keep up while he gathered the things he'd used before and picked out some of the other weapons that were available.

Atlas took as many knives as he could fit he was good aim at throwing them. But he wasn't great with a gun because he hated the throw back.He had around 15 small throwing knives and 3 close combat knives lastly he took quiver full of arrows and a bow.

" Ready." He mumbled shaking.

He hurt and was sore and was not the happiest about killing something....But he had to keep in mind how the thing hurt Lev.

"Ready to head out." He asked.

The others didn't need anyone to gather them up and tell them where to go at this point, Vince already made it outside and was heading to the edge of the forest with Fin following closely behind him.

Lev didn't hurry after the two men though, instead he lingered around the hunter and with his weapons ready was more concerned about him than anything else. He carried the large gun he'd insisted on having for the hunt but had less trouble holding it now.

He stepped closer to the hunter and seemed reluctant before he spoke. "If I act strangely... just don't pay attention to it, and don't get in the way." Lev had to warn the other, he knew what happened last time and he was aware the creature still had an influence on him, the last thing he wanted was forcing the other man to watch out for him and making this even harder for him.

Atlas sighed...

"Lev..Maybe you should stay here..We will be fine. Your the one in true danger...." He was scared for the other and knew he couldn't keep himself away from sacrificing himself to keep the other safe.

"Lev I'm seious."

Lev fixed a glare on the other man and even though he seemed genuinely offended his voice didn't show as much determination as it should have.

-"I'm not going to sit around like a fucking idiot while the rest of you are in danger." He tried to argue but he was beginning to think the hunter was right, though he wasn't concerned about getting hurt himself he was afraid of what he might do with this thing still in his head.

Atlas put his hand on the others head.

"alright but i just want you to know I'll be there to help."

Atlas took one of the others hands and began to walk out.

Lev made sure to sneak another kiss from the hunter before they made it outside and decided he would make sure to help the hunter if he needed it too. It didn't comfort him much that they would both be in danger but he knew they would both look out for each other and that the others wouldn't let them down either.

As they gathered together and entered the forest Lev was glad he didn't feel any different and hallucinate as he had before. Though there hadn't been any conversation and planing between them this time everyone headed towards the spot where they had found the creature before.

Atlas followed the men not knowing really where they were headed. He was trying to keep the danger out of his head. Glancing at Lev every now and then to make sure he was okay.

Sighing he held the others hand. He was worried for all of them. Though Atlas being stubborn he would never turn back it was just he also knew the danger and possibilities that laid ahead. All he wanted was to live happily.

Lev surveyed the area around them as they walked but was occasionally distracted by the hunter and observed him with an unreadable gaze but tried not to be caught. Even though they had enough luck not to run into any difficulties already he wasn't becoming any less tense, rather he was only managing to keep himself in check and remain at least somewhat confident.

Out of all of them Vince seemed to be the least concerned about what would happen and Lev had to wonder for a moment if he was truly so much more experienced then them that this wasn't getting to him or if he was only very good at hiding what was on his mind. As they arrived at the clearing where they'd first encountered the monster Vince began pacing around as he had the last time but now seemed to linger around Fin or wait for him to follow along. Apparently what he'd learned from the previous encounter was to stay in units.

No one had to tell Lev to stay close to the hunter though since even when he moved some distance away from him he knew perfectly well where the other man was. He tried to concentrate more on searching for the creature though.

The same as before, even after a while spent at the spot nothing appeared but now they knew that didn't necessarily mean nothing was there.

Atlas felt tension in the air..

He looked around sighing trying to relax.

"Lev...How did you try to fight it last time." He asked

He wanted to make sure they tried something different

-"We didn't have much a plan since we had no idea how strong it was." Lev explained and continued to scan the area around them carefully.

-"It tried to run when we found it so it turned into a chase..." He continued but paused as he was sure he caught a glimpse of something moving in the shadows. There was no way for him to tell if it was all in his head or reality though, and even if he hadn't imagined it there was a possibility it was another harmless animal or monster.

-"Let's regroup." He commanded now after a final glance in the direction as he noticing they had ended up apart from the other two.