Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

It was easy for Lev to see that the hunter didn't agree with his decision but he was thankful the other didn't argue with him at least and gave him a quick peck on the cheek as they entered the house.

-"I'll stay with you." He commented as he took a seat by the table in the kitchen and leaned back in the chair a bit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

The hour past fast and easy for Atlas, he loved to cook and well he was hunger.

"Dinner time everyone."

He set out the condiments on the table.

Sitting next to lev, he played a bit of footies at he bit into the burger.

The wait wasn't hard for Lev since it was pleasant to just be sitting down after such a long walk, even if he was use to doing more difficult things. He also liked being around the hunter even if they were only sharing their space and not interacting very much.

-"Don't be such a child." He warned the other man when he sat beside him and started messing around but gave him a very playful smirk that encouraged the opposite of what he was saying.

Atlas continued, ignoring the others warning.

"Whose the child here mr 18 years old." He smiled

He bit into his burger.

"So good to have food"

Seeing how the other didn't intend to stop, Lev played along. "Being older doesn't help you, you're still childish." He argued before he started eating, reminded by the hunters comment that he was hungry as well.

The other two seemed to be busy with something and only after a while Fin came by and took enough food for both of them and left with a thank you.

"Your welcome Fin, tell me how it was tomorrow." Atlas smiled.

Turning to the other as he ate. He felt a wave of happiness, sweep over him causing him to have a goofy smile on his face.

"I love you." He hummed as he looked at the other...

"I missed you so much..."

Lev was curious what made the hunter seem so cheerful all of a sudden but only pushed him a bit with his elbow and smirked. "You know I've missed you too." He said and truly expected the hunter to know by now how much it hurt him every time they were apart. "I love you." He said in return, he knew he would have to repeat those words countless times but he didn't mind.

Atlas sighed there was something just that felt so natural and right, to be with Lev....He finished his burger and watched the other.

"Im happy...this just feel natural"

He slid hi hand to the bigger mans thigh and set it there.

Lev placed his hand over the hunter's and intertwined their fingers without a second thought, he hurried a bit with the rest of his food so he could respond how he really wanted to.

-"Why wouldn't it?"

"I don't know. " He responded.

He like how the other intertwined their fingers.

He became nervous thinking about how close he was to the other and began to blush.

"Did you like it? the burger?"

Lev sensed the hunter was nervous and gave him a knowing smile. "Yeah." He answered shortly and pecked his cheek before getting up while still holding his hand. "Come on." He called him and tugged him along a bit.

Atlas knew the other knew he was nervous after the other smiled. He felt nice as the other kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." He hummed

He followed the other never letting go of his hand, it felt like a perfect fit.

"Like I said anything you want tonight."

-"I'm not going to be too demanding." Lev said as he brought the hunter into his room. As soon as the door was closed behind them he pushed the other man against it and looked into his eyes. "Do you know... really know, how I feel about you?" He asked him in a half whisper.

Atlas followed the other to his room, thinking it was funny how the other had to say he wouldn't be too demanding. As they entered the door closed behind him.

Atlas was pushed abruptly against the door. Sucking in air as a gasp from surprise.

The others eyes were beautiful as they gazed into his.

"Why-why don't you show me." He responded to the others comment, shyly.

This now sounded like a dare and Lev couldn't resist giving the hunter just what he asked for. He took a step closer to the other man, pressing him between his body and the door and put their lips together in a kiss that was gentle only because he'd just promised he would have some restraint this time.

Atlas wiggled under the man pushing down on him.

He kissed back following the others Atlas always being submissive in these things.

He slowly opened his mouth for the other.

Dragging his hands up and under the others shirt, tracing lev's back.

Lev wasted no time in slipping his tongue into the other's mouth, the kiss growing more intense and more lustful than gentle and loving. He had to pull away after some time though so he could take his shirt off and make it easier for the hunter to move his hands over his skin as he wanted him to.

Once they separated Lev took off his shirt making Atlas star at the taller man, though Atlas had the bigger muscles then the other, Lev still had an excellent body worth of starring.

He was stuck starring and breathing heavily as the other did his things.

"Wow." Was all he could make out with his breathing.

His hand laid natural on the others toned stomach tracing the ab lines with his fingers.

Lev couldn't help but be a bit arrogant when the hunter seemed so amazed with him. He put on a cocky smile an he placed his hand over the other man's before allowing it to slip down his arm.

-"What's gotten into you, we've done this before." He reminded the other and reached out to lightly tug on his shirt. "Give me something to stare at too at least."

Atlas giggled at the others cocky smile. Grinning he answered him.

"It's just been so long..." He mumbled

Smiling as the other asked him to take his shirt off. He complied but did it slowly and moved his hips a little for fun.

"Is this good?"

He said dropping his shirt and wrapping his arms around the others neck.

Lev nodded at this and bumped their noses on purpose. "Perfect." He said and placed his hands on the hunters hips before allowing them to drift up the sides of his body. He kissed the hunter again but soon after left his lips and moved to his neck to nip and suck on his skin.

Atlas smiled. He loved the others voice.

He kissed the other back whining when the other left his lips.

He leaned and stretched his neck out of the other to give him more skin.

Moaning "Bed" He said trying to guide them to the bed to lay down.

At this command Lev paused what he was doing and walked back to the bed, taking the hunters hands and pulling him along. He didn't wait and lied down, motioning for the other man to follow and move on top of him.

Atlas laid down, climbing on the other.

It was awkward because Atlas was awkward.

"Uhhh" He awkwardly grunted.

Kissed the other gentle waiting for him to take over and be less weird.

He tangled his hands in the other hair pulling gently.

Lev knew by now that the hunter wanted him to lead but seeing the other trying something and being so awkward and lost was amusing. He wrapped his arms around the other man and kissed back, moaning quietly when his hair was pulled. He didn't want to make this easy for the other and didn't change the pace of the kiss, instead he waited for the hunter to decide how things would play out.