Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Atlas just lisened and hugged the other tighly.

"I'm glad too."

He kissed the other gentlely and sofly back. after their kiss he rubbed his face in the others chest.

"Hey Lev why do you have nightmares."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Lev brushed his fingers through the hunters hair a few times absentmindedly while he thought back to what he'd seen in his dreams the past few days.

-"Mostly because of that shadow we're planing to hunt... I've been seeing it in my nightmares lately..." He said and decided to leave out that he communicated with it for now.

Atlas liked how the others hands felt like in his hair.

"Really...Hopefully that will go away after we kick it's ass."

He grasped at the others shirt likeing the fabric in his hands.

"You should talk about yourself more."

-"It might stop even before we kill it... it's just dreams." Lev tried to convince both himself and the hunter.

-"Why, you would like to know more?" He asked playfully with a smirk.

Atlas smiled for the first time. It was a little smirk

"Yes. I want to, I've always wanted to....you never really talk to me about it aand I always tell you about me."

He said into the others chest.

Lev was glad to finally see the hunter smile again.

-"Alright then, ask me a question?" He offered, ready to let the other find out a bit more about him as long as they staid away from certain topics.

Atlas thought for a few second what should he ask the other.

He didn't want to push boundries soo.

"Why did you join the academy, You know I had no choice...But why did you?" He queitly hopefully the other would not be mad at this question.

Lev didn't have any trouble answering this one.

-"I was brought along on hunts when I was really young so it seemed logical to go to the academy when I got older." He explained, trying not to get into details and make the answer too long.

“oh thats so cool i guess you must have spent a lot of time with your dad or mom right?Kinda like me I was always going to join them when i was around the age i am now..But work more in the lab and with my parents...Funny we might have met either way. Hey lev...you dont have to tell me why exactly i haven’t yet but...family really means a lot to me....I just want to know i’ll every meet yours....I mean i...I can bring you to my brother and his daughter anytime... They’er really fine with you know us being both guys...and...and ..I see you as family...so...I dont know i just want to know if it will ever happen...I kinda feel weird knowing your family doesn’t know about us.” He sighed he had stuttered out of fear of asking it through the whole thing and.. he really just wanted to know he was shaking scraed he had crosses the line.

-"So, we're back on that topic..." Lev said with a noticeable frown on his face, he was angry but since he could see how hard it was for the hunter to ask him that he made himself reply calmly.

-"I can take you to meet them but I've warned you already that it wouldn't end well... Why do you think I haven't told them already, I wouldn't keep it a secret if I didn't have to." He paused to prevent himself from sounding too harsh.

-"It's up to you... you can meet them whenever you want but you can't blame me for what happens."

"I know your grumpy that I asked but..I wanted to know because family....no matter how much it feels they might not love you or no matter how agrivating they are....Is better then not haveing any....Listen Lev we'll handle whatever we have here first...I just wanted you to know it was still on my mind.....Because I really do love you and no matter what you only have one family...I don't want you to loose it...." He cried a little but they weren't of sadness, but of passion.

He climbed on to the other quickly wiping his eyes, He laid on the others stomach, on his stomach so he could still talk face to face with him.

"sorry...It's a touchy subject I know."

He kissed the others chest.

"I love you though.....So another question. This one will be easy,Is there anything stupid you’re afraid of?. I know im still freaked out about spiders." He laughed

Lev allowed the other to say what he wanted and didn't interrupt him to argue or disagree. Once the hunter was on top of him he placed and arm over his back and relaxed somewhat seeing how the man wouldn't push him to continue talking about the problematic topic.

When spiders were brought up Lev couldn't help but smirk devilishly. "I love spiders." He commented.

-"I'm not afraid of silly things" He insisted, refusing to admit he was afraid of anything so small.

Atlas grumpled,

"i swear i'll kill you if you prank me with anything to do with spiders."

Atlas lisened to the others answer. He shook his head.

"Nope not a good answer we all have stupid fear." He growled.

Atlas playfully bit the others collarbone. Leaving a small mark.

"Come on tell the truth."

-"I can't promise anything... spiders are common, it can't be my fail if one shows up very close to you." Lev said still smirking evilly.

-"I've told you to stop leaving marks all over me..." He mumbled at the hunter a bit irritated.

-"I'm not afraid of stupid fear" He repeated confidently, unwilling to give in and admit being afraid of something harmless.

"You'er such an ass..Im gonna kick your ass if i find a spider near me." He yelp.

He looked at the other and bit his chest a little.

"Why you'er mine I can leave marks on you...You always leave marks on me."

He slowly reached up his hands and started to tickle the other.

"I'll never stop! Unless you tell me." He laughed.

Lev had only been teasing the hunter at first but now he was tempted to wake the man up by releasing an army of spiders onto him the next morning. He laughed uncontrollably and tried to push the others hands away and catch a breath.

-"Stop it... You're pissing me off..." He warned but it sounded ridiculous since he laughed in between every few words.

Atlas was pushed off of the other. He liked seeing him smile and luagh.....Lev never really showed his emotions that much even if it was a smile it was small but now it was big and bright because he couldn't control it. Though Lev sounded funny he knew he ment it Lev always ment what he said.

"Okay Mr. no fear,Be pissed off." He smiled letting the others words roll off him. He took the others hand and kissed it.

"How about this question if you could have had any job in the world what would it be."

Lev was thankful the hunter listened to him for once and stopped and the kiss the other pressed on his hand made him forget about being angry. He loved these small gestures.

The new question was more interesting to him and he thought about it for a moment. "Pilot maybe... it includes flying and blowing stuff up... You?"

Atlas thought it was intresting that the other said piolt he would have never guessed it.He smiled and tangled his legs with the others.

"Well I was most likely was gonna end up with the acedemy anyway....But if it were just up to me probaly a kidnergatren teacher or...a worker at a zoo."

He smiled He always loved kids..He wanted a few...

Lev had expected something different from the hunter also, something more scientific and demanding since the man was so talented, but this answer made perfect sense.

-"I wasn't counting the academy as an option..." He mumbled. "I hate them now though, so it doesn't make a difference..." He frowned a bit as he explained.

-"We probably wouldn't have met if we'd done those things. Also, small children drive me nuts so you would have had a hard time leaving a good impression if you went with that option... I'm not sure if I would fall for someone who works at a zoo though..."

Atlas smiled "Well im not sure if I would have dated a pilot.. Ive met a few most were boring..." He laughed. He frown a little.

"Lev..I want kids.. You better be okay with adopting atleast one!" He growled.

"They are so cute....and I would take care of al the nasty things."

-"I already agreed to have a family with you one day, I was just hoping we would start off with medium seized kids, not the really small ones." Lev said with a faint frown. "What do you mean 'at least one'? How many do you want?" He asked but feared the answer.

"Awe babies are the best..." He whined

Atlas looked the other in the eyes.

"Well...I was thinking like 2-3..I never had siblings that lived with me growning up and I just thought it would be more fun and happy to have more then one so they know they have each other..." He explained his reasoning.

"Lev.. think about it raising a kid there are hard moments but....in the end it's worth it, you get to see this little person you took care of cared for turn into a great amazing adult."

-"Or a psychopath if you do a bad job." Lev reminded the hunter. "This is something we would have to devote our entire lives to, let's not decide about it now when we're barely even grown people ourselves." He knew they would be able to agree on it in the future, they both wanted the same thing essentially but there were things to sort out.

-" In the end I'll give into whatever you want anyway, you know that, so don't worry."

Atlas smiled

"ya im a spoiled boyfriend." He laughed and hugged the other

"I find it fun how im the really buff one that looks so manly but really im just a big sap and you look all mean and stuff but you just a sap too, were both just saps for each other."