Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

-"Me too." Lev said with a soft smile and returned the hug. He didn't want to think how things would be if someone else had been sent to help him and he'd never met the hunter. This reminded him of another thing that had been bothering him.

-"You know, when I asked for someone to help with the snake, I didn't need help at all..." He tried to explain.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

He liked how the other hugged back. The other smelled good not like perfumey good Atlas couldnt discribe it..The smell just made him comfertable.

he lisned and looked up with a confused face.

"Wait then why would you ask? I mean I figured after Ive known you this mong you could have taken it but you wanted back up incase?"

Lev was reluctant to continue but reminded himself that he had to tell the truth sooner or later.

-"I planed to make sure the person they send failed... " He tried to explain in as little words, he felt horrible admiring this.

-"It was suppose to show how useless they are..."

"Lev you realize not one person they would have sent would have failed." He sighed seeing the age difference between them.

"The \y have certian units for certain things. no one in my unit would have failed."

Lev narrowed his eyes on the hunter, a bit annoyed with him for thinking he's stupid enough not to know that.

-"I know how they organize things, I worked with them, remember?" He mumbled and was silent for a long moment thinking if he should even explain, the only thing he could get out of it was an argument.

-"Just forget about it..."

"Whatever you say love." He sighed and huuged the other.

"What even...."

Atlas didnt know what to say or do know.

Lev staid still in the others embrace for a long moment trying to think of a way out of the awkward silence, he wasn't in a great mood after the conversation though and in the end just got up without a word. He took some fresh clothes and carried that with him to the bathroom.

Atlas moved under the covers once the other left. He yawned he was tierd because of the "exirces".

"Welp there goes Mr. Grumpy" He grumbled to himself.

Getting up quickly he siffilded through his bad and picked out a manga to read. Crawling back in the bed, he felt comfy and started to read.

Lev took his time and made himself look perfectly in order, it was a while before he returned. The long break gave him a chance to let go of the topic they had started on so he was in a somewhat better mood afterwards.

He considered going ahead to see what the others were up to but didn't want to make it seem like he was ignoring the hunter over something so minor. He placed himself on the bed beside him and took a look at what he was reading.

Atlas felt the other sit down. He didn't really feel like talking or even being with the other so he kept his back turned. He wasn't mad at the other just kinda done with the day..He felt like the day had been too long. The manga he was reading was a gory one named "Another" It was a horror mystery.

Lev felt he was being a nuisance to the other so he continued on his original plan and left to the other room. It stung to be given the cold shoulder but he just hoped it would be better later.

He found the others in the kitchen and joined them quietly, not interrupting the their ongoing conversation.

Atlas sighed as the other left the room. he hoped that the other wasn't up set with what he did. Anyway he kept reading enjoying the Mystery of the series. He was getting fairly tired though so he bookmarked it and went into the bathroom. Stretching he decided before he slept he should take a shower. He put the water on warm so it wasn't cold and went in. He relaxed to the warmth. It felt nice. he took the shower slowly enjoying it. When he got out he put on some boxers and crawled back into the bed reading again. Soon though he was asleep his book next to him.

The two men they'd left behind were curious about the weapon they noticed was brought back, however they didn't ask Lev why he and the hunter were gone for long. The reasons seemed too be apparent to everyone so there was no reason to ask.

After Lev explained where his gun had been and why they needed it the conversation turned more casual. Fin had gotten a hang of what is where while they were gone and Vince made himself comfortable enough that now he didn't argue with Lev as much.

A couple of hours passed while they talked about insignificant things and it was fairly late when he returned to the bedroom. Despite the day he'd had he still didn't feel very sleepy but placed himself some distance away from the other man on the bed any way.

Atlas tossed and turned as he slept he felt uneasy.

"No mom.." He mumbled

He was watching his mother be ripped apart in his dream.

"No."

After he saw his mother take her last breath it all went black. Then his father and mother appeared before him.

"Why didn't you help?"

"Why did you let us die"

"Why did you let us be hurt"

"You werent a good son"

The parents kept saying theses things in unison.

"No, nono, I tried, mom dad, no I tried my hardest." He cried.

In the bed He was getting rougher with his tossing and turning.

Lev still hadn't fallen asleep when the hunter became restless beside him, at first he expected it would pass and didn't want to wake the man up but he quickly realized the other was having a very bad nightmare.

He pulled himself up with a sigh and rubbed his hand up and down the hunters arm before graving onto his shoulder and shaking him roughly.

All Atlas could see was darkness. He felt a violent shaking.Quickly his eyes sprong open.

"Oh my god." He screamed. Not knowing what was going on still unnerved from the dream. He turned to where the touch was coming from

"L--L--ev." He stuttered with fear.

Quickly he clutched on to the other as he hugged him.

"Please dont leave me.

Lev had gotten use to the hunter having nightmares but he hadn't seen him go through one this bad before. He wasn't sure how to react at first but as soon as the other held onto him he returned the hug and pressed the man into his chest and placed a kiss on his forehead.

-"Calm down, it was just a dream." He told him calmly.

Atlas's eyes were glazed over for a second once the other talked he realized, blinking it was all over. He still clung onto the other though.

"Lev it...it..it. felt so real. I thought they were there..My parents....I think seeing them murdered infront of me really messed me up these past few years." He mummbled the last bit.

He closed his eyes and wrapped his legs around the others waist.

"Please..Please don't die."

-"Of course it messed you up, you wouldn't be human if it didn't..." Lev said with a faint smile, hoping to encourage the hunter to cheer up too. He curled up around him and was a bit amused at how tangled up they were in the end.

-"Don't worry, nothing will happen to me... I'm not going to leave you." He assured the other.

"Okay. If you leave me or die I'll never forgive you...Your the first person in years I've grown attatched to." He mummbled into the others neck.

"I love you...No matter what happens."

He clung tightly to the other he was still very shaken.

-"I love you too... so just trust me, i'm not going anywhere... I would never want to be apparent from you." Lev assured the hunter and was unsure why the man though he would ever want to up and leave.

-"What do you think will happen?"

"I don't know.."

He Really didn't know but the future scared Atlas it was so unknown.

"The..The...Future is just so unknown."

-"It is, but you should know me by now, what I will do shouldn't be that unknown to you." Lev assured the other

-"You have these nightmares really often, was it like that before we met too?"

Atlas nodded at the others question.

"Yes. I've had them since the day they died...they'ev gotten better...I used to have flash backs while I was still awake or pass out if I saw something that related to it..."

He cried.

"You and my brother are the only ones who were ever been there for me...with this thing."

Lev regretted returning to the topic of nightmares when he saw how it affected the hunter.

-"I'm glad you had someone to turn to before..." He said as he caressed the other's cheek, he didn't want to ask anythingbelse that might be upsetting for the hunter and instead placed a long but gentle kiss on his lips.