He tried to go faster on the other.

"I like it. I really like it..."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Lev had intended to be more annoying and tease the hunter for longer but that became impossible when the mans cries made his own body eager to move. He cursed quietly and picked up speed as he was asked to.

-"This isn't enough any way..." He mumbled his complainant.

Atlas gripped the others hair.

"What would be enough." He grunted out.

He was ready... But lev was right it wasnt enough.

Lev smirked at the question and pressed their lips together one more time before forcefully flipping over the other man. He reached down and stroked the hunter while grinding against his behind now and kissing along his back and then his shoulders.

-"What do you think?" He whispered seductively.

Atlas was scared at the sudden flip.

"Don't suprise me like that." He grumbled.

Then gasped as the others had took hold of him rubbing it. He liked the other kissing his back..

He could feel the other grinding on him..

"Be ggentle pplease." He stutter. He was still fearful

No matter how many times they had done it Atlas always feared this part.

Lev frowned a bit, of course he noticed the hunter was becoming nervous, but it made him slightly angry.

-"Why do you always think I'll hurt you?" He asked and made an effort to keep his voice gentle. He separated himself from the other for a moment but was still leaned over him.

"Because it always hurts even if you try not to hurt." He stuttered

He put his hands around the others neck.

"im sorry i just...its always scary."

Lev frowned at the information, it wasn't something he hadn't known before but he hated that the hunter was so afraid, though he didn't blame the man for it.

-"I'm sorry... we don't have to do it this time..." He offered not wanting to force the other into anything.

Atlas felt bad.

"Non, no, no, its okay it feels good after a little im just alway scared before you put it in.." He got queit at the last part.

He blushed face turning red.

Lev seemed angry for a moment but in the end smirked at the hunter.

-"You're such a pervert." He teased him and nipped on his neck playfully. "I'll try my best not to hurt you." He added more seriously and positioned himself before inching in very slowly. he cursed at the other man inwardly since he was now actually nervous that he couldn't do this right.

Atlas giggled at the other calling him the pervert. He nodded when the other became serious.

He felt the other going in slowly.

Atlas felt pain..I hurt. But he coud endure it.

He looked at the other looking nervous.

"Its okay. Hun."

He wrapped his arms around the other trying to confert them.

It didn't help Lev much that the hunter was trying to comfort him but his embrace did calm him. He placed a long, gentle kiss on the others lips and then a quick innocent peck on his cheek.

-"Is it too bad?" He asked now aware that he most likely was hurting the other, he moved only slightly and waited to be allowed to do more.

"Its never bad." He smiled.

He moved a little letting the other know its okay.

"It okay hun. I want you to feel good."

His face was flush.

"I love you."

When the other moved Lev felt it much more intensely than he expected, only then he noticed how much he was holding back and restraining himself.

-"I've told you a million times I want you to feel good." He hissed at the hunter, mostly out of impatience to feel more of the man. He shifted his hips and moved experimentally despite wanting to give the other more time to adjust.

Atlas kissed the other.

"It's okay...I know...But for you to feel good makes me feel good."

He moved with the other.

"I love you."

Lev liked the idea of them both enjoying it at least but was still a bit reluctant before he pushed into the man with led restraint.

-"I love you too." He'd murmured.

Altas moved at the same speed as the other.. I hurt..but Atlas's feeling made the pain go away. Esecailly after the other hit his prostate.

He gasped. "Ther-th-there" He stuttered.

He loved that.

"Feels- good."

Lev smirked and did as he was told, dragging over the same spot repeatedly. He leaned into the other man and pressed his lips against his neck a roughly.

-"Good to know." He mumbled more to himself than to the hunter.

It wasn't very easy for Lev to control himself when the hunter called his name in such a tone. He couldn't help pushing in with more force and moaning softly against the others skin. His lips were still pressed against the other man's neck and he bit and teased the same spot aiming to create another one of the small marks they left on each other.

"LEv..LEv.."

He moaned

"Hard-Harder.Please.." He moaned an threw his head back.

Atlas gripped the others shoullders tightly. Atlas knew he was gonna be sore after this but he didn't care it felt so good right now.

"Do you feeel good~"

Lev smirked at the question and laughed.

-"Hell yes." He answered with a small growl and made his movements faster and more rough and forceful.

-"You damn better be too." He warned the hunter, he was doing his best to make this enjoyable for him too.

Atlas smiled.."Very much.." He spoke.

His head tilted back as the other went faster.

Atlas looked at the other.

"I wanna sit up." He stated.

He wanted it so he was sitting on the other and able to hug him tighter.

Lev wasn't expecting the request and looked at the hunter questioningly for a moment but then nodded in agreement. He wrapped his arms around the others frame and pulled him up in one motion despite the man's size.

-"Damn it." Lev mumbled as he had to shift to make the position more comfortable for himself and easier to move.

Atlas growled as he was moved.

Once they were both comfertable he clung to the other and leaned his head on the other chest.

"Thank you." He should his gratitude.

He hugged him and start to move up and down.

"Lev-feelp-good"