"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

".....I assume you know normally angels don't do things like that, has we don't have the desire to do so." Rasniel drank from his glass, the burning sensation of the alcohol went down his throat and heat up his body. In the past few minutes he had experience senses that angels normally would never experience, and is making him feel quite overwhelmed. He could only imagine what a mess he would be in once Belial really begin to...corrupt him. Nevertheless he need to go through with it.

"Are we finished here?" Rasniel finished the drink: "Where shall we go next? To the..hotel you've talked about?"

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Belial nodded and he moved to Rasniel and helped him up. "I know that angles usually don't do this, Trust me. I know this very well how do you think I fell in the first place?" he asked smiling softly to the other male. He lent a hand to Rasniel allowing for him to stand, "Take it easy, youve done nothing like this before, we started slow..but it will progress to a greater sin you know this don't you...are you willing to fall to Hell to experience sin?" he asked him walking him out of the bar after paying the bartender.

He started walking down the street his eyes searching for and finding a hotel that was nicer. He smirked and looked at the angle, "Alright, next sin is going to be breaking and entering." he chuckled softly and walked him to the hotel and stopped outside the doors. "When we enter you will walk unfazed to the elevator with me, if anyone talks to us I'll talk to them and put them in line. You'll press the top floor and when we get there you will break open the door for the suite." he smiled cheekily at the other waiting for him to make the move.

"Break and enter?!" Rasniel looked at the demon with a surprised look. He was prepared to pay for the room himself but since he had promised to do has Belial says, he had no choice but to proceed. The two walked into the lobby of the hotel, which was packed with tourists and hotel employees walking around. Rasniel kept his calm and walked straight for the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor.

Soon the elevator door opened again and Rasniel walked straight to the room door, which obviously was locked. He thought for a second and reached for the door knob, a dim light occurred in his palm and the lock opened on its own. He opened the door and walked inside. Thankfully there was no one inside.

Belial followed Rasniel nodding to people who said hello and he leaned against the wall of the elevator, "Didnt think you would say yes.." he chuckled softly and heard the elevator door ding. He waited for the doors to open and Rasneil to walk out before he followed him to the room. He waited patiently as he opened the door and he smiled softly as he watched him use his godly powers to do so. That would piss God off more than anything else, that he used his powers to do the evil Belial was whispering into his ear. He walked in and shut the door behind him and stretched, "I was right, no one in this room. If anyone was I would have had to kill them." he said lightly almost like it was an everyday thing.

He walked to the huge master bed and chuckled, "Looks like you'll be sleeping with me tonight." he winked to him and walked to the window opening the blinds seeing a full moon. "You may want to rest...I plan for us to drink more tonight with room service so you may want to go ahead and take a shower." he laughed again and slid his coat off his shoulders stretching his body as it flexed under his shirt. "Rasneil...how does it feel to be loved.." he asked looking out the window a saddened look going over his face. He didnt look at the angle nor did he say anything more as his face upturned to that of the heavens and his eyes grew dark and lonely. The lights were off in the hotel room and the moonlight bathed his skin showing almost a heavenly glow to him but nothing like that of his old glory.

Rasniel was silent as he looked at the back of Belial, who looked both intimidating and majestic. But for a fleeting second felt that his figure was incredibly small and helpless. He could barely hear the question slipped out from Belial's lips, and had no idea how to answer it, since angels can always feel the Lord's everlasting love. Like if you ask a fish what does water feels like ,all it could answer is "What's water?"

So all he could do was to respond to his earlier suggestions: "I don't need to rest, and neither do I need to take a bath. Let's get down to business."

Belial shook his head a moment and then he smiled coldly to Resniel. "Alright" he walked to the phone and picked it up calling room service and then he told the male that answered to bring them booze and lots of it. He hung up and sighed softly looking back at Rasneil. "Will you sit with me? I haven't had the company of someone who wasn't frightened of me in awhile.." he said softly and sat down on the bed and he sighed slipping his shoes off as he did so. He ran a hand through his hair and he looked over at him. "I would appreciate it if we could talk some..and see where it all goes from there.." he said softly and he stood as the door knock came and he opened it allowing for the person to roll in a cart of alcohol and then leave. Belial smiled, "Oh...everything delicious. "he chuckled and picked up a bottle of tequila.

Rasniel walked to the cart and picked up a bottle randomly since he had little knowledge regarding the types of alcohol humans consume. He opened. the green bottle and a strong scent of alcohol mixed with various unknown plants and herbs rushed up Rasniel's nostrils. He immediately frowned by the strong smell.

Rasniel sat down beside Belial, who was enjoying his bottle of tequila like it was a bottle of water, then he looked back at the green bottle in his hands. With hesitation he moved the opening of the bottle close to his lips, and began to pour the green liquid inside his mouth.

"@#$$%%##?????!!!!!!" Making a incomprehensible sound Rasniel coughed out the strong liquid, the revolting taste lingered in his mouth and burned his stomach. “How....how could human drink things like this....it's suicide!"

Belail laughed lightly and picked up the bottle from Rasniel's hands. "You don't have to drink if you don't wish to." he said softly taking a drink of his and pulling Rasniel to him. There was a small amount in his mouth and he leaned close kissing Rasneil working the boys lips apart and he pushed the liquid into the other males lips. He pulled back and winked devilishly. "Rasneil..have you ever been with a human? or another angle?" he asked tilting his head waiting for his reaction. "Like sexually...the way I kiss you and such is sexual, and I would really like to do away with you but I feel you have no experience in this field as well as many others." he said his eyes going up to the ceiling and he sighed.

He heard a buzzing and he groaned, he pulled out his phone and on the screen it said "LuLu" and he chuckled softly. He answered and he sighed, "What is it now? You can't even man your post for a few hours? Or do you just miss me." he stood and walked to the window allowing for a bit of privacy. Lucifer's voice rang through the phone, "No...well yea...I wanted to see you today and ask if we could..you know.." he could practically hear Lucifer's cheeks reddening. Belial sighed softly and looked over at Rasneil. "Sadly LuLu I'll have to take a rain check, I'm in the same frustration as you but I may release it here soon." he chuckled and heard lucifers gasp as he hung up. He looked over at the angle and rolled his eyes, "Lucifer watches over the thrown for me, long as I give him what he wants as payment. However usually its whatever I want..." he shrugged andsat back down next to him.

Rasniel wasn't surprised by Belial pulling him in this time, as he had experienced this before. But this doesn't mean he had grown used to it, nor did it became any less revolting. Rasniel felt dizzy, but wasn't sure was it because of the alcohol, or the kiss. And being forced to drink the alcohol pushed through the kiss felt wrong to Rasniel in so many ways.

Trying to force the words through his already foggy thoughts Rasniel managed to mumble out: "No...I..haven't..haven't have sex with anyone..before...But...but do whatever you..you want to me...I..I need to know.."

Then the abrupt sound of the cell phone filled up the quiet room. Rasniel tried his best to keep a clear mind and listen to the conversation, and trembled as he realize who was on the other side of the phone. "Lucifer....! And he seems to have a peculiar relationship with Belial." He thought to himself. While he was one of the scribes in heaven, the precises records of the great fall of angels was kept off limits to him, so he only knew the rough story, that Lucifer, Belial, and many others rebelled against God and was banished to hell. This lack of information about the fall was part of the reason Rasniel decided to come to the front lines and search for a demon to teach him about sins, since he felt that he need to know what exactly that made the angels fall. When Belial came back sitting beside him Rasniel asked carefully: "That was..Lucifer..right? He sounds.....lonely...."

Belial made himself comfortable and looked over at Rasneil, "Yes, that was lucifer. He is...lonely as am I. We keep one another company. He was askingn me if I would be up for a little playing around tonight." He chuckled softly. "We are very lonely creatures Rasneil...why do you think we sin so often? It allows us to live how we wish with whom we wish to live it with. Lucifer right now is a...play thing for me as he likes to call himself. He has his own lover but when she no longer can satisfy him he comes to me. As you may think this is a sin in itself, just as the two of us laying with one another is also a sin. Lulu is a good man tho, he is sweet and treats his human wife very nicely." He said and looked over to the other male.

He watched and smiled softly, "you okay? The alcohol getting to you yet?" He asked and smiled softly. "I will not have sex with you less you want it. Sadly that is an offense which will bring you down to where I am. I don't think you wish to fall...and sleeping with me or any other male will cause the effect of god shunning you to hell like he did me and lulu." He said his words soft and gentle. "You should lay down, the alcohol should be affectin you now and if you would rather me not jump you its best you get in the bed and stay there. " he said softly his cold eyes turning from that of the other males form. He was wishing he could step into him and do as he liked right then and there but he knew the consequences for Rasneil and didn't want that for him less he pushed it.

"I'm…...fine...."Rasniel managed to squeez out the words as he tried to stay up. But bit by bit he loses his strength and he finally collapsed on the bed. He looked at the demon in front of him and wondered what had made him fall in the first place. Everything he has experienced with Belial so far had brought no enjoyment to him, at lease none that could make him give up the everlasting love of god and fall. What temptation was so great that could make the demons like Belial denounce god? Love? Isn't the infinite love from god enough? Freedom? What's freedom good for if all it gives are the solitude and suffering of hell?

Slowly fatigue overcame Rasniel as he closed his eyes, filled with questions and pitty for the demon beside him.

Belial walked to the bed and he sighed laying down next to him, he turned off the lights from where they were and he looked over to Rasneil, "Fine...tomorrow you will lay with me Rasniel.." He said softly and peckd the others lips lightly before he covered him up. "You should probably rest, tomorrow will be a new day filled with new adventures." he said soft and yawned lightly, he could go on and on without sleep but he was tired himself and he didnt mind the company now in his sleep. He pulled Rasneil close to him against his chest and he held him lightly as they talked and they would fall asleep in this way as well. Belial was slowly starting to feel for the little angle but as of right now he still had no interest in saving him from the fall.

Rasniel felt a warmth in his sleep. It was something unfamiliar, yet surprisingly feels right and soothing. It reminded him of the light shedding from the unreachable throne of the lord, but softer, sweeter, warmer. For a moment Rasniel wanted to feel this warmth forever and keep sleeping. But eventually he opened his eyes to see the source of this warmth, and immediately saw the strong chest of Belial in front of his eyes, and his arms lightly wrapped around his own body.

"Wha...?!" Rasniel instinctively got away and looked around, and remembered what happened yesterday, that he had requested to spend some time with the demon. Then he was struck by a wave of headache and disgust because of all the alcohol last night.

Belial was awoken by the jerking movement and his eyes shot open. He saw Rasniel standing and looking at him from the bed. His red eyes blinked and he sighed running a hand through his hair a headache hitting him as well. He stood more used to it than Rasniel and he went to the male, "Ah...a hangover." he said chuckling softly and he pulled Rasniel up into his arms and carried him to the bathroom. He sat him down on the counter before walking to the shower. The bathroom was white everywhere and it was small, they would have to take one together for it to work as a sin. Belial pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor turning on the water for the shower. He looked back at Rasniel and smiled, "Wont you remove your clothing? The shower will help with the headache, it won't hurt as much after you soak a while." he said and undid his pants going to Rasniel. "Or should I help you?" he asked a smirk on his lips.

"Ah!" Rasniel let out a little scream as he was being picked up and carried in Beilal's arms, he instinctively tried to struggle his way out but was of no use. When he was put on the counter he was slightly panicking, not knowing what the demon was up to. And when Belial began to remove his clothing Rasniel froze in awe.

All angels are beautiful, their faces and body eternally young. But their beauty was more towards the like of a piece of art, or some sort of natural wonders. It's the kind of beauty which makes you admire the wonders of creation, and bow before its glory. But Belial was different, while still maintain the beauty and youth of the angels, there was much more life, passion, sins and desires under the perfect body. His beauty is the kind that you'd want to hold in your arms and violate, or be held in his arms and be violated. And without noticing it himself, Rasniel was mesmerized by the body in front of him.

He finally snapped back to reality when being asked by Belial, he said hurriedly : "No...I'll do it myself..." he slid down from the counter and began to shed of his clothing, and soon his body was completely revealed in front of Belial's gaze.

Belial smiled softly and looked back at Rasniel as his clothes were removed. He looked him over and he reached out a hand and touched Rasniel's chest lightly. "You are beautiful Rasniel." he said softly and he looked away going to the shower and getting in. He sighed softly under the warmth of the water now getting comfortable in full bareness. He sighed softly letting the water roll across his body now that he was under it. He motioned to Rasniel to come closer to him and get in with him. His eyes followed that of Rasniel now that he was completely bared to him. He sighed softly and turned his face away, if he didnt keep himself calm he would attack Rasniel and do away with him as he pleased.

His eyes however were drawn to the beauty in the other male, even begged his lips and hands to touch him and yet he couldn't do anything about it. He didnt wish to make Rasniel fall, "Your headache will go away around noon ish. Its best if we don't go outside the sun and light will only cause it to hurt more." he said explaining that the splitting headache Rasniel was feeling would go away. Do to his habits Belial was completely accustomed to drinking and waking up with a hang over that sometimes he didnt even feel the headache raging in his temples.

"I am...beautiful?" Rasniel thought to himself after hearing Belial's comment. He has never really given much thought on others's or even his own appearance, and for some reason being praised by Belial gave him a certain amount of joy. He looked at his own reflection in the mirror and muttered: "Beautiful.....this is...beautiful?" Then he turned his gaze back to Belial, and finally realized that he was attracted by Belial's beauty.

Seeing Belial's motion Rasniel slowly walked into the shower. The space was small and was barely enough to keep the two of them in. He wanted to keep his distance while move closer to the shower head but lost his balance, and pretty much slammed into Belial's body.

Belial watched as he had set the sin of vanity into Rasniels thoughts as the angle turned and looked at himself in the mirror. Belial smiled softly, "Yes, that is beauty." he said softly and turned his gaze to the shower before positioning himself closest to the shower head water ran down his back, luckily it was warm. He closed his eyes hearing Rasniel get into the shower and he peeked at him smiling softly at him. "Be careful don't-" he didnt finish because Rasniel had fallen against him and he caught him against his chest.

Belial chuckled softly and he looked down at the angle, "You should be more careful.." he said softly tilting Rasniels head up making him look up at him. Belial took many moments collecting every feature on the others face before he leaned in kissing the younger male softly, gently. Unlike the last times he had done it this was meant, and he wasn't trying to tease Rasniel nor make him angry, he actually meant it. He pulled away and looked at the other a moment before he sighed softly, "I'm sorry.." he ran a hand through his hair chuckling nervously feeling like Rasniel would push him away.

Hot water from the shower head stream down along his body, and all the way down his feet, but its warmth paled in comparison to what he felt from being Belial's chest Rasniel felt like he was leaning on a burning steel plate, with its head burning through his skin and all the way to the center of his soul. It was almost painful, yet strangely....enjoyable. He felt his cheek being raised up and saw Belial's face only inches away from his own. Without realizing it himself his face blushed red, and become even redder as Belial's face got closer and closer. Rasniel didn't know how to react.

But in all honesty he did. He knew the right thing to do all along, push away Belial and get out of this place, return to the high heavens and confess everything to the chief scribe so he could be rightfully judged and punished. That's the right thing to do. But he is here do learn what's wrong.

And before he knew it Belial's lips came in contact with his own. It was unlike the violent and aggressive kiss Belial did last time, but gentle, almost loving. A strange sensation spread from his lips which was so overwhelming that he could almost cry from it.

"It's....it's..OK........I...." Rasniel looked Belial straight in the eyes and said: "I wanted to be here, remember?"

Belial blushed lightly and nodded, "Yes. You wanted to be here. But I know you didn't like it the last time and I told you I wouldn't kiss you again.." He said softly his hand running over his hair and he looked over at Rasniel. "I'm sorry." He chuckled lightly and he moved back to the thought at hand. He moved so Rasniel the smallest of them could be closest to the shower head.

He handed him a shampoo and and smiled, "let me wash your hair." He said and put it in his hands rubbing it before he started to wash Rasniels hair. He silently took the time to clean the others hair and when he was finished he leaned to his ear whispering softly "Rinse Hun." And he started on his own hair. He watched Rasniel the water running down his skin and the soap Doing the same. He silently watched him his lips wanting to be back against the others but he felt that he wouldn't like that.

Rasniel didn't resist and allowed Belial to wash his hair. Being an angel he was normally impervious to the filth of the mortal world, thus didn't really need to take a bath, so it was quite a strange experience. But somehow being washed and caressed gently was rather pleasant. While still confused about the feeling he got when being kissed by Belial, Rasniel simply closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Then when the shampoo was rinsed clean he opened his eyes. Thanks to the shower he was feeling much better now. "I'm getting out of the shower." Rasniel said as he left the small shower booth and began to dry himself with the towel.

Belial finished up himself after Rasniel left and chuckled softly, "Do you not remember taking a bath when you were on earth..?" he asked drying himself off easily. "I like to take one...because it makes me remember my life as a human." he said softly turning off the water. He sighed softly and ran the towel through his hair his chest hurting, "Ugh..." he groaned softly and shook his head blinking away the pain. He slipped a pair of pajama on and left his chest bare wrapping the towel around his neck to catch the falling water from his hair. He looked back at Rasniel and he smiled softly, "Ya ready for bed now?" he asked tilting his head slightly.

"Your life as a ...human?" Rasniel looked at Belial with a surprised look as he was putting on his underwear. Most angels were created before the birth of mankind. While he did knew of human ascending to the heavens and became an angel, the chief scribe being one of them, he had no idea any human virtuous enough to rise to ascend had fallen, not to mention become one of the greatest demons of hell. He found his knowledge of the demon in front of him was lacking so much.

His thoughts were interrupted when Belial asked him, to which he tilted his head and asked: "For bed? I thought we've just woke up? Why are we getting ready for bed?" Rasniel asked while looking at the demon puzzled.

Belial shook his head and he chuckled, "Damn that just came out of my mouth...I...heh we did just wake up. Seems I may have had too much to drink last night." he chuckled softly and ran a hand through his hair a blush forming on his cheeks from embarrassment and he sighed sitting on the bed sighing. "I didnt think I drank enough to have it mess with me the day after. What are we doing today?" he asked and laid down on his back. "I don't think youll want to go outside that migraine is gonna be there almost all day long. Its probably best if we stay in less you don't mind going out with a headache like that. We could always go see Ava...I didnt get to see her for long yesterday.." he said chuckling softly at the girl. "She came to like calling me by the name of Bell...like the princess.." he shook his head and sat up on his elbows. "Almost like me calling Lucifer LuLu." he laughed softly.

"Ava....." Rasniel remembered the little girl in the park from before, and thought that it might be a good opportunity to observe Belial's behavior, and he answered: "Sure, let's go see if she's there today."

After they got dressed they got out of the hotel and walked towards the park. While the shower helped relieving the headache, the bright sunlight was in no way helping, and Rasniel fir the first time in his existence found the bright light uncomfortable.