One Word

Teesie

Are usually the best, I swear. I would name some, but....I doubt everyone will know what I'm talking about.

Appreciation

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

The way that I feel. Yeah, yeah an asshole. Tell me something I don't know. Though, and I don't know why, this word 'hubris' always remind me of the Hebrew language. XD

Deluded

Cruelty that can be kind. And kindness that can be cruel. Though I never believed in the so good presented 'white lies', or 'for your own good sake', when we put aside the obvious deception and its reasons. A truth can bring forth strength even through the cracks of a broken soul. But delusional strength is a false one, no matter what and whose sake for.

On that note,

Truth.

What one seeks, but sometimes can never find. The truth has the tendency to either break or put someone back together. I personally find it important though, no matter the circumstance.

Kings

You know I liked the ideas of a king and his kingdom when younger, however I am not too sure now. THOUGH I wouldn't mind being one. XD

Bonds

Seeing

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's face when I'm kissing
and not
. God I'm so sleepy right now...what the heck am I saying.

Masochist

To me, that is what I plan to make

at some point for being so cruel to me.

Next word: Blubber

Temptaion is one thing many are weak to, and all has given in to. However, gods do I have different views with this word. What some view as a 'mental problems' I view as temptation. No matter the hold it has on you, there's no way you can't go against it/refuse it. Meh, just me I suppose.

Hm...(trying to see what word one can be creative with) -_- (brain not working)

Disfigured

:5yoyo21:I really want to see my face i think it will be like this :)

, so about temptation it's something you want to do for your body or personality that make the person front of you or you love want you :)

Devious~

- - - Updated - - -

:5yoyo21:I really want to see my face i think it will be like this :)

, so about temptation it's something you want to do for your body or personality that make the person front of you or you love want you :)

Devious~

An object's state derived from

's sadism

Epicurean

Edited///Hahaha beshayer responded to temptation and I responded to Disfigured. Gosh darn it.

The best thing ever? \O/ Though I have a hard time beliving in it, nothing is really free. Everyone has that bad habbit of expecting something 'back' if they give you something, even if they don't say it or show it. Maybe they don't want something physical back, but they at least want your eternal gratitude. ;) So..it's something that doesn't exist but it should!

Existence.

......*chuckles* Um...to be honest, I'm very much into Guro. What?! MY bad! Cant help what I like. *shrugs* Mm....wondering should I paint a picture in your minds, or....

OK I will spare you the mental image. XP

Microphilia

lol this game turns out as funny and educational.. learned something new again ^^ didn't even know that such a fetish exists!

Solitude

Solitude is one aspect about myself that I dislike, yet need. I don't consider myself socially awkward, therefore do not believe that's the problem. However I've been told many times that I come off as defensive, stiff, or too formal, albeit I'm aware. I also have been told that I seem to avoid questionings, which I too am unaware of. Pft... Whatever the reason...I need my alone time.

Insults