Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Laxus ended up throwing his head back and released all over himself. He let out a loud moan as well before he relaxed again. He gave a sly smile towards the other men in the room before he gave a sweeter smile towards Luke. "Thank you, master." The teen was still turned on since he had the vibrator still in so he was semi hard right now.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Luke chuckled and pushed the vibrator in deeper for a moment before pulling it out and turning it off. "It looks like your audience is getting excited" He nodded towards the other guards, some of which had already pulled their cocks out. Luke retied the string around Laxus' cock.

"Perverts," Laxus stated as he glared at each of the guards. "Master, I'd prefer to only have you my ass." He smiled more gently towards Luke and even wiggled his hips hoping his own guard would stick it in. He'd been turned on more with the vibrator being shoved in and pulled out but it wasn't enough to really push him towards climaxing. He so wanted Luke in him, it hurt.

"You're already addicted to my cock are you?" Luke teased, lightly pushing one of his fingers against the prisoner's entrance. "You've already become such a cute little slut... I suppose I should be flattered that you want me so badly" he lightly traced Laxus' hole with his finger. "But it's more fun to tease you"

"M-master..." Laxus let out a fairly feminine moan as Luke began to tease his hole. His dick stood up more as his bottom was being played around with. "Please master, I want you so badly, I can't hold out much longer!" He moaned more and could feel the finger slipping in as his ass was sucking it in craving more.

"Mm... You're gonna have to wait a little bit longer Laxus" He picked up a small egg vibrator and tied it to the prisoner's cock before turning it on. He lightly trailed his hand down the man's chest. "You're so cute..." The guard stood up and tied a piece of string to a hook in the ceiling. "Think you can stand up?"

Laxus moaned loudly and could feel the pleasurable stimulation coursing through his body the moment the vibrator was turned on. His dick was now twitching from the pleasure and wanting to release. The male was so happy that Luke said he was cute that he thought he could just die right then and there and be happy forever. It only made him more eager to get up. The teen said, "anything for you, master" and slowly and painfully rose to his feet but he was happily awaiting for what came next.

"Good boy" Luke gave the man a light pat on the ass before tying one end of the string to each of Laxus' nipple rings, forcing him to stand up on his toes if he didn't want the rings to be pulled on. Next he tied another piece of string to the prisoner's cock ring and then the other end to his ring of keys, forcing the man's length to be pulled down.

Laxus screamed out in pleasure as his nipple rings were being pulled up by the string but he yelled out in pain as his dick was being yanked down towards the ground. "It hurts, Master!!" Laxus moaned out painfully. It did hurt but in this form, he was a masochist and it only fathered his pleasure and the fun. The teen's body was instinctively lowering to try and release the pain felt from his dick being pulled down but as he did that, the nipple rings were pulled up. He shifted up and down a little as if trying to find the perfect balance of pain and pleasure or if he was trying to make the keys bounce so he'd end up pulling down harder which would only increase the pain all over.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself" Luke unzipped his pants and pressed the tip of his cock to the prisoner's entrance. "Why don't I make you feel even better?" He used his fingers to pull Laxus' hole open more. "We'll see if you can handle being bumped around" he chuckled and suddenly thrust fully into the man.

Laxus screamed out in pleasure again extra happy to have his master thrusting so deeply into him. "More master, harder!!! Fill me up completely!!! As he was thrusted into the rings pulled more and more and Laxus thought he might explode because he felt so good his dick was about to completely give out. "It hurts, master, it hurts so much. I have to come!!!" He groaned loudly.

Luke began to thrust harder into Laxus, hitting his prostate each time. "Hold on, I can't have you getting worn out before I've even finished once" He tilted the prisoner's chin to look at the guards who were all jerking themselves off. "And you even have an audience this time"

Laxus groaned more and his dick was already starting to leak. It streamed down his length and down his legs but it wasn't enough, the teen needed a full release. He watched the others jerking off and Luke thrusting into his prostate was more then enough to make Laxus want to blow. The leaking increased and it was obvious when he did finally release, it would be huge. "M-Master… So… Good!!!!"

Luke started to thrust into him harder, making the strings pull more on his piercings. "I'll let you cum after I finish..." he groaned. The man could feel himself growing close to climax, and watching Laxus beg and squirm only brought him closer.

Laxus continued to scream out in pleasure as the pain increased more and more. He groaned and his length quivered needing release. "Master, please!!! I can't take it!!!" He screamed out and fidgeted like crazy. His dick was not just dripping but leaking and it quickly dripped down.

Luke roughly bit the man's neck, tightening his grip on his thighs. "Hang on for another minute..." He slammed in even harder for a couple more thrusts before climaxing inside the man. As soon as he finished he pulled the string off and roughly jerked Laxus off.

He nearly bit his tongue but before he could, his back arched and he opened his mouth to groan out in pleasure as Luke released into him. Laxus held in his load for Luke to pull the string off but as soon as the guard began to roughly jerk off the prisoner, he came spraying off all over the bed and hitting the ground. He let out a massive load and Laxus sighed with relief. "What's next master? Please tell me you have something more for me!!" Laxus really was a slut. He wiggled his hips a bit and it was clear he needed something else more painful to stimulate him.

Laxus chuckled and pulled out. "Of course I have more things for you... We'll have to see if you're enough of a slut to enjoy it..." He grabbed some lube and coated his cock in it before pushing back into the prisoner. "You think you can handle whatever I give you?"

"Of course, anything you want, Master!!!" Luke pushing back in was actually what helped him make his decision so quickly. It felt amazing inside and there was no doubt he didn't want to give that up. Laxus took a second to look at the guards that had been watching. All of the guards had come once and some were fully hard again, others waiting with anticipation to go back to jerking off with their hands. Laxus jiggled his hips more so for Luke but it made his semi hard dick bounce and the guards gulped heavily and greedily.

Luke gestured for one of the guards he knew the best to come up. "Let's see if both of us can fit inside you" He coated his fingers in lube before handing the bottle to the other guard. He pushed one of his fingers into the prisoner's hole next to his cock.

"M-Master…" Laxus didn't really want anyone else besides Luke in him. He sighed knowing this is what his master wants so, the prisoner opened his legs more and took a breath to relax. He could feel the finger slip in rather easily but also knew it would be bigger then a finger that had to fit in him.

Luke slowly pushed in a second finger. "Don't worry, you're still all mine" He lightly kissed the prisoner's neck before looking at the other guard. "Don't cum inside him, only I get to do that" he said firmly. The other guard nodded and moved closer, waiting until Luke pulled out his fingers to position himself. "Are you ready Laxus?" Luke asked with a grin.

Hearing that only Luke was allowed to come inside his was extremely comforting. Laxus felt at ease and actually a lot more eager to really be filled up. He readied himself so when Luke removed his fingers, the other dick began forcing its way in. It was a lot thicker then the two fingers and quiet a bit more painful but Laxus screamed out in pleasure. It wasn't long before both dicks were secured inside of the teen's ass.

Luke waited until the other guard was all the way in, grinning at the sound of Laxus' screams. "Feel good?" He lightly wrapped the prisoner's legs around his waist before starting to thrust slowly. The other guard began to move to, the two started up a slow rhythm as Laxus got used to it.

He continued to moan loudly as they both began thrusting. It hurt like crazy but laxus was too much of a masochist to hate it. He screamed out and eventually began to say, "harder, faster. Please give me more pain!!! It feels so good!!" Laxus spoke in a super slutty voice as he himself began moving his hips.

• Saga locked this topic