Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Luke cuffed the prisoners ankle and sat down next to him. The sheets had been rinsed off and dried but no soap had been used so they still smelled bad and felt a little dirty. "Um... Can I stay here with you for a little bit? We don't have to talk..." he looked away sadly "you're the only person here that I feel c-comfortable around..."

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"Ya, that's fine," Laxus said as he slowly made himself comfy on the bed. The prisoner absolutely hated how gross it was but he knew he had to put up with it as it was. "Was there anything you wanted to talk about? If we don't talk I mind end up falling asleep!" He chuckled. Laxus was trying to make light of his situation for Luke who had been stuck here for so much longer.

Luke hesitated for a moment before snuggling up to Laxus. "Umm... M-maybe you can t-tell me about your life b-before all this? If you don't mind..." He looked liked he was craving human contact more than anything, but it was all just another part of his plan. "I haven't a-actually left this p-place in a-almost a year... I don't e-even know what the o-outside is like anymore..."

"Well..." He began trying to think. "The outside isn't all that great... I have 7 older siblings and we were all raised by my father... he's a.... little crazy.... my siblings tormented me and I've been working since I was little.... you'd have to really go out see for yourself. I bet you'd have some fun getting out into the sun for a little while." Laxus didn't seem to really want to talk about the outside from his point of view.

"That sounds horrible..." Luke closed his eyes and lightly pressed his forehead into Laxus' chest. "You deserve so much better than this..." he sniffled. "My brother and I ran away from home when he were young... We were living with my mom and she was h-horrible... So he was a-all I had left... and these people t-took him away..." he had made up the whole story, but it sounded completely sincere.

"I'm sorry," Laxus said as he wrapped his arms around Luke. The teen began dosing off and he ended up pulling Luke in even closer. It didn't take much longer for the prisoner to fall asleep while he snuggled into his prison guard.

Luke lay in the prisoner's arms for awhile, smirking to himself. He finally pulled away and went to his own room to plan for the next day. Once again he waited until a couple hours after Laxus had been given breakfast before lightly knocking on the door and walking inside. "L-Laxus?"

"Hey Luke!! I was wondering when you'd come.... sorry I fell asleep on you last night," he said. Laxus was sitting on the edge of the bed with the empty tray of food on the ground next to the bed. He sighed carefully and began to wonder what he had to do today. "So... what's for today?" Laxus seemed unusually fidgety this time. He seemed to already be showing signs of withdrawal of the drug.

"I-it's okay..." Luke smiled shyly. "it was kinda nice..." He sat down on the edge of the bed and chewed his lip. "I... D-do you want me to t-tell you or g-give you the d-drug so you d-don't even have to know?" He looked away sadly. "It's b-bad... S-so I d-don't want to s-say it a-all..."

Laxus looked up and he wanted to hear what was going to happen to him and yet, he never remembered what Luke even said after he took the drugs so he sighed and nodded. "I'll take the drugs first then…" He squirmed more and more wanting to jump up and take the pill from Luke. The teen was a little hooked and he reached his hand out for the pills.

Luke repressed a smile as he noticed how eager the teen was. He pulled out the pill and set it down in Laxus' hand. "here... Um... Goodnight I guess... I'll see the real you again in the morning" he gave the other a sad smile, his expression pained as if he wanted to spend more time together.

Laxus wanted to swallow the pill right away but he managed to hold himself back for just a minute. "Come back earlier tomorrow and we can hang out until the night!" He couldn't take it any more and quickly swallowed the pill. Before it took over he quickly asked, "Do I really change that much?"

Luke chewed his lip and nodded. "Y-you were begging me to... To g-go a-all the way with y-you..." he mumbled. "E-even though I didn't h-have to..." He fidgeted slightly staring down at his hands. "i-it's l-like you've b-become s-someone else completely..."

"I'm so sorry...." that was all he could say before the drugs took over. "Luke?" His slut side said taking over. "What do you have planned for me today, master?" He smiled a bit moving in a pretty provocative way. Laxus sat at the edge of the bed and spread his legs for Luke to get a good look at everything.

"You've really gotten used to this haven't you?" Luke grinned, knowing that Laxus wouldn't remember any of this. "What do you think I'll be doing?" He scooted closer and lightly tugged on the man's nipple ring. "I have lots of ideas of the things I could do to you..."

"Please tell me, I so want to know." Laxus smiled and the pain made his length spring right up into action. The teen reached down and touched the tip of his length. "Seems my master really knows how to turn me on," he smiled and moved his hand away so he could remain exposed to Luke.

"Hey, don't touch yourself without my permission" Luke snapped. "Otherwise I won't let you cum tonight..." he smirked and pulled lightly on the nipple ring again. "how would you like to have some of my friends watch you? You seem to enjoy showing yourself off..."

"Anything my master wants is good with me. They could probably learn a thing or two on how to treat their slaves." Laxus continued to smile and was waiting patiently for Luke to call friends. He was excited and so turned on he thought he might come right then and there.

"Let me just get you prepared then..." Luke smirked and grabbed a couple things from the wall. He handcuffed Laxus' hands behind his back and tightly wrapped a small rope around his cock to prevent him from climaxing. "I can't have you finishing too quickly..." He coated a large vibrator in lube before pushing it into the prisoner and turning it on.

Laxus behaved and allowed himself to be chained up and frowned a little with having his dick tied up but he was also pretty happy because he knew the kind of pain that came with it. He let out a loud moan when the large vibrator was pushed in and turned on. The teen wanted to come so badly now but he just couldn't.

Luke pushed the vibrator into the prisoner's prostate. "Alright... Just stay here for a few minutes while I go get my friends" He smirked and left the room, leaving Laxus to writhe in his please and pain. The guard took his time gathering a few other people and leading them back to the room.

Laxus let out a loud groan of pleasure as the vibrator is forced into his prostate. "Master always knows where it feels best," he moaned and stayed on the bed with his legs spread. It was really tough for him to wait for Luke to return but he didn't have a choice. His dick was still tied and now the pleasure in his ass was almost too much to handle. Laxus moaned and stared at the door hoping Luke would show up soon.

After a few minutes Luke returned with five other guards, the man smirked when they noticed Laxus on the bed. "You've really done a good job on this one" One said. Luke chuckled and walked over to the bed. "Was it hard to wait for me?" He asked, lightly twisting the piercing on the prisoner's cock.

He moaned in pleasure and his dick was clearly straining and wanting to release. "Master, it feels too good!!" He groaned and his eyes looked and begged lustfully at Luke.

Luke laughed softly and sat down on the bed before pulling the string off. "Go ahead and cum, let everyone see the expression you make" he ordered with a grin, he planned to keep playing with the prisoner until he passed out.

• Saga locked this topic