Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Laxus felt happy tears well up in his eyes before the teen jumped forward, with the blankets still on him, and hugged Luke tightly with his weak arms. The hug lasted only a minute but that was just because of how hungry the teen was and he quickly sat back again and began devouring the lunch. He stopped himself after eating half of it and pushed the rest to Luke. "W-Why don't you have half"

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Luke blushed deeply and returned the hug, nuzzling his face into Laxus' neck. "Y-you're welcome..." He watched as the man ate, a happy smile on his face. "Oh, thank you..." he took the rest of the lunch and began to eat. After just a couple bites he pushed it back towards the prisoner. "here, take the rest. I'm okay"

Laxus thanked Luke and finished off what was left in the bag. Feeling warm and full now, Laxus smiled and looked at his guard feeling so much better. "Thanks again for all your kindness. I'm really happy I got you as my Guard." Sadly, the blonde was left completely unaware of what was going to happen today and he actually hadn't even thought about it or tried to ask.

"Um... Do you want to talk before I have to..." Luke trailed off and looked away, lightly touching the piece of paper in his pocket. "I'll answer any of your questions about me... or about this prison... I'll try my best to answer anything..." he fidgeted, appearing to be stalling for time.

Laxus paused as he stared down at Luke's hand and he slowly shook his head. "I'm too afraid to ask any questions… Go ahead and please tell me what you have to do……" The blonde pulled the blankets tighter around him and he sat back to wait for Luke to read the new piece of paper. Laxus was probably more afraid of knowing what was on the small piece of paper but he just wanted to hear and get it over with as soon as possible.

Luke's eyes started to fill with tears at the other's words. "I.. I don't want to do these things... You're so nice and I hate hurting you..." He lightly touched the note in his pocket. "I don't want to tell you, c-can't you ask me questions so we can put it off longer?" he wiped at his eyes. "please?"

"B-but it's already dinner… If you don't hurry you won't sleep." Laxus looked down and slowly nodded. He tried to think of a question and finally he got one. "Can I keep the blanket? Also, who brought me breakfast this morning?" The questions were like trying to make small talk but that was only because the blonde had no idea what to ask about or talk about in general. "Did I get turned on when you played with…." He motioned to the piercing on the tip of his length. "Did you put yours in me? Why do my hips hurt?" The questions about the time while he was under the pills were beginning to just flow like water.

Luke sniffled slightly and rubbed his eyes. "Y-you can k-keep the blanket... There are people who w-work here who just c-cook and c-clean stuff..." his face turned red at the next questions. "Y-you s-seemed like you d-did get t-turned on... I-I d-didn't p-put m-mine in, j-just a t-toy... A-are you s-sore? A-and can y-you really n-not remember? I-I know you only r-reacted like that because of the d-drug..."

"My memory of last night is really fuzzy right now and I can't remember last night much at all… I know I took the pill and came a lot but the details of what was done to me are missing. I guess the drug works too well on me… I can't even drink more then a little bit before I get drunk…" He was sad and a little distant but was also trying to waste time the way Luke had been. "Thanks for the blankets by the way, I'm finally warming up… OH! I have one more question before we should start on what you have to do to me next: What are the standard uniforms in this prison? Because, I haven't yet gotten any outfit to wear."

"um... there isn't really any kind of uniform for you to wear... you're supposed to stay... Naked..." Luke fidgeted and looked away. "S-some guards like to w-walk the prisoners around w-without c-clothes and d-do s-stuff to them... B-but I won't do that, I promise" he looked up at Laxus again with a worried frown.

Laxus was afraid of the thought of always having to be naked but now he had a blanket so he wouldn't freeze and yet, he was a lot more thankful for Luke to not want to walk the teen around naked. "Thank you Luke… If anyone could have been my guard, I'm glad it was you" Laxus moved a little closer to snuggle into Luke like a little kitten. "So, can you PLEASE tell me what you have to do tonight?

Luke bit his lip and stared down at his hands. "I-It's even worse than yesterday... I-I have to p-pierce your n-nipples a-and g-give you m-more of the d-drug... A-and put a b-bigger toy i-inside you and then p-put a m-metal r-rod in your..." He shyly gestured towards Laxus' groin. "S-so you can't f-finish..."

Laxus's eyes widened and he placed one hand over his mouth as if he were going to throw up. "Can we start with the drug?" he whimpered weakly. The blonde didn't want to feel or know what was happening to him. He was already starting to get addicted to the drug and began relying on it to save him from this pain.

"O-Okay..." Luke pulled out a small white pill and handed it to Laxus. "P-please take that..." he requested in a timid voice. He stood up and walked over to the wall of toys and tools. He searched around for a moment before picking up the piercing kit and walking back to the bed.

Laxus took the pill in his hand and stared at it for a while. He glanced over at Luke as he came over with the piercing kit. With his fear level rising, Laxus quickly stuck the pill on the back of his tongue and he swallowed it. He was only aware of what was happening for another couple minutes as he watched Luke set everything up. Before anything could happen though, the blonde's head threw back and he began feeling hot all over again slowly losing his mind.

Luke tried not to grin at the immediate reaction. He positioned one of the needles at the man's chest and slowly pushed it in. Once it was all the way through he replaced the needle with a little ring. "Did that hurt?" He asked softly, flicking the piercing with his finger.

Laxus moaned almost pleasurably and couldn't help it. His length had even gotten semi-hard. The teen shook his head slowly trying to respond but was for some reason craving more pleasure through the pain. Without even realizing it, Laxus's body moved on its own and placed one hand on top of Luke's hand that held the piercing gun and he moved it over to the other nipple of his own accord.

"Looks like you're already starting to break..." Luke chuckled, brushing Laxus' hand before piercing the other nipple. He put in another ring and roughly tugged on it. "Do you like it when I'm rough with you?" He teased, lightly twisting it in his fingers. "You're already getting hard..."

Laxus let out a small yell followed by more pleasurably moans. As the new ring was twisted and played with, the teen got very hard very quickly and his length stood straight up. He continued to moan and squirm before he moaned out a few words that were highly audible. "Please… Abuse me more…" The ring still hung from his length.

Luke grinned and pulled away, going over to the wall of tools. "Hmmm... You want more?" He asked lightly, looking over all the toys on the wall. "Why don't you beg for what you want then?" He brought a few things back to the bed and step them down next to Laxus, staring down at the man.

"Please, do what you like… Abuse me more!!" He begged getting a bit louder. His face was showing a twisted happiness but his eyes were lost and distant not really taking in a whole lot. Laxus let the blankets drop off of him and he crawled forwards towards Luke while spreading his legs a little farther apart each time.

Luke roughly grabbed him and flipped him over onto his back. "You're so cute like this, it's just your second day an you're already becoming such a slut" He picked up a thin metal rod and coated it in lube. "Do you know what I'm gonna do with this?" He asked, grinning widely.

"Stick it in here?" Laxus motioned with his fingers to where his whole was. He was thinking that the metal rod was a little small for his entrance but he couldn't remember what Luke had told him not too long ago about it going in a different, smaller opening. The teen watched eagerly and he could feel himself reaching climax at just the thought of what was going to be done to him.

Luke chuckled softly and shook his head. "No... You'd barely feel it there." He gripped Laxus' length and pressed the tip of the rod to the tip. "It's going in here" He didn't give the prisoner a chance to respond before pushing it into the tiny hole, moving it slowly so that Laxus could feel it clearly.

"But that-" He attempted before the rod began to enter. Laxus let out a piercing scream of pain and pleasure. His length twitched and throbbed as he wanted to come so badly but yet… suddenly he couldn't. The teen found the rod was preventing him from shooting out properly and with the major stimuli of having the cold rod slide slowly into his warm boner, it was almost too much. "Have to… come…"

• Saga locked this topic