Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Luke pulled a small pill out of his pocket and held it to Laxus' lips. "O-open your m-mouth please..." He said quietly. "I-I'm sorry but I h-have to give you this..." He lightly bit his lip to hold back tears. He always loved giving the prisoners the drug, it made them even more sensitive to touches and if they went more than a day without it they would start to go through withdrawals.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Laxus couldn't keep his mouth shut for long as it was and he opened it taking the pill into his mouth. His mouth was so full of extra saliva from what Luke had done to him, Laxus was able to swallow the pill with ease. He panted again, his head back against the wall. After a few minutes, Laxus began fidgeting and swinging his hims pleasurably

"Does it hurt?" Luke asked softly, his expression concerned. He knew that the drug must already be kicking in. "I... I'll start putting the toy in now..." He pulled a small vibrator off the wall and coated it with lube. "T-tell me if it hurts too much..." The guard gently pressed the end of the vibrator to Laxus' entrance and began to slowly push it in.

Laxus could barely focus on what Luke was saying, the drug turning his mind to mush and making his body extra sensitive. He moaned the moment the toy was pressed against him and he became fully hard almost immediately. Laxus wiggled his hips happily again and moaned again before whispering something he may not even have heard himself, "More…. P-Please, deeper. Faster. Harder."

Luke wanted to burst out laughing at the man's words. He didn't think it would be this easy to make this prisoner break... He managed to blush and appear shy despite how excited he felt inside. "O-okay..." The guard slowly pushed the vibrator in all the way, letting it press against Laxus' prostate before turning it on the lowest setting.

Laxus moaned again unable to focus anymore, the pleasure was too much for him to handle. Every time it touched that bundle of nerves, Laxus let out another moan and it was obvious he could barely hold back from coming. His length twitched as it climaxed just before the release.

Luke kept gently thrusting the vibrator into the man's prostate until he climaxed. He let go of the end of the vibrator, leaving it inside the prisoner. "D-did that feel good?" He asked, sounding uncertain. "I g-guess I should just leave that in... A-and you should do the l-last thing on the list..." he was referring to having the prisoner suck him off.

"Amazing~" It was hard to tell if he was responding to Luke or if he just was saying how he felt. Laxus did seem to be coming into a drowsy focus where the drug still held him in its effects but at least his mind was no longer too mushy. Laxus, however, had forgotten what the paper said so he tilted his head a little showing his confusion. He was still enjoying the vibrator but his ass was also twitching for more. "P-Please turn it up" He wanted the vibrator on a higher setting.

"Y-You're supposed to s-suck me..." Luke stammered. He reached down and turned the vibrator up higher. The guard was incredibly hard from watching Laxus squirm and moan. He wanted to pull the vibrator out and fuck the prisoner until he was screaming for mercy, but he managed to hold himself back, not wanting to blow his cover.

Laxus let out another heated moan as the vibrator was turned up and he finally pushed himself off the wall and bent down towards Luke's crotch. Laxus bent in a kind of downward dog position so his ass was still in the air and he reached around the rim of Luke's pants to pull them down enough to get his full length out. Laxus had no idea what he was doing but he just put the whole thing in his mouth and began sucking. He wasn't good at it at first but soon, every time the vibrator his his prostate, he would use his tongue more and it would feel much better. Laxus was already hard again.

Luke lightly pushed down on Laxus' head, letting out cute moans every time the man used his tongue. He smirked as he noticed that the prisoner was already hard again, glad that the other wasn't able to see his face. He quickly his the smirk with an adorable pleasured expression. "L-Laxus..." He gasped softly, shyly pushing his hips up more.

Laxus ended up deep throating in when he was thrusted into more and he sucked more using his tongue almost professionally. The blonde seemed to be enjoying himself too much and he wasn't paying any attention to Luke's face or reaction. It looked as if he loved cock so much that nothing else mattered and at that moment, Laxus looked like a completely trained Sex slut. He pulled his mouth off for a moment and sucked at Luke's balls one at a time which was strange because no one ever did that and if they did something similar, they always used their hands. Once he'd finished sucking each ball he put the whole length in his mouth again and deep throat it continuing his sucking with his tongue. His hips also wiggled in the air pleasurably.

• 2 weeks later...

Luke grinned down at the man, it was amazing how helpful the drug could be. He gripped Laxus' hair and forced him to take his full length, letting out a low groan at the feeling. He made sure that the man wouldn't be able to see the grin on his face even if he was able to notice in this state. He managed to reach over the prisoner's back and flip the vibrator onto the highest setting, wanting to see how much he could take.

He moaned loudly and shivered as the vibratory was turned on high. Laxus began moving his hips in the pleasure and every time he moaned he was sending his own vibrations into Luke's dick. A laxus was going into overload and was about to cum again while he continued to suck a little harder on Luke's length.

Luke pushed his hips up more and let out a loud moan. He shuddered slightly, twisting his fingers into the other's hair. "A-ah!" he pushed himself in as deep as he could before climaxing into Laxus' mouth. "y-you're pretty good..." he breathed, watching the prisoner and waiting for him to cum.

Laxus drank most of it because of how deep Luke was when he came but the prisoner pulled back again and began coughing up what was left. He also managed to come at the taste of Luke's sweet milk. Laxus was completely worn out after and he collapsed to the bed panting heavily. The vibrator was still moving in him but it kept missing his prostate so Laxus wasn't getting hard anymore by it.

• 3 weeks later...

Luke fixed his pants before pulling the vibrator out, purposefully bumping it against the man's prostate in the process. He turned it off and put it in a bin of toys that needed to be washed, he didn't want his prisoners getting sick... "A-are you okay?" He asked in his more timid and concerned voice. "D-did it hurt?"

The teen moaned a bit and got semi hard from Luke pulling the vibrator out specifically to hit his prostate. "So good~," he mumbled as Luke asked his question but it didn't take long before Laxus had fallen asleep. The prisoner was pretty worn out from the vibrator, coming so much, having Luke thrusting into him so many times, and from the agonizing piercing. The drugs themselves were only something to get him really heated up for a short while.

Laxus slept well that night and only woke early because he had to be woken up for breakfast. The blonde glanced about with his head pounding. He soon realized where he was and became super depressed remembering. He'd thought it was just a dream but apparently he was dead wrong. Something felt off when Laxus moved and he looked down to find a piercing on his length. A little freaked because he couldn't remember what happened there, the teen got up to find Luke.

Luke left the man naked and covered in his own cum, still held to the bed with the chain and cuff around his ankle. The room was extremely cold and Laxus only had a small blanket to keep him warm. He had specifically order for Laxus' breakfast to be brought to the prisoner's room and left just out of reach from the man. He didn't go to the cell until almost lunch time, so that Laxus was left cold, hungry, and dirty for hours. He finally arrived looking upset and worried, with a paper stuffed in his front pocket. "L-Laxus? Are you alright? I'm sorry I l-left you alone s-so long"

Laxus realized someone else came to deliver his food so the teen was a little sad but he painfully slid off the bed to head over to the food. He could feel himself shivering from the cold night in the cell, wet. Laxus felt the pull when he reached the end of the chain and he was still too far from the food. He slowly bent down and eventually found himself laying down to try and make himself as long as possible. His hand still was just a few inches off and the teen began to whimper a little from the pain in his ankle, ass and a lot of his body.

When he found it hopeless, Laxus got off the ground and went back to the bed. He was so hungry that he thought his stomach would cave in and the food was only taunting him. The blonde wrapped the small blanket around him and he sat shivering at the edge of the bed. He couldn't keep warm, and his body ached all over. After a few hours, Laxus began to cry because of how horrible he felt and it wasn't for another several hours before Luke came. When the other began coming in the cell, Laxus rubbed his eyes and covered his face so Luke wouldn't see him bawling his eyes out.

Luke could immediately tell that Laxus had been crying, but he pretended not to notice. He gasped softly at the sight of the tray of food. "Y-you haven't eaten? Are you sick?" He shut the cell door behind himself and picked up the tray, quickly walking towards the prisoner. "Please try to eat, I don't want you to starve" he whimpered, his eyes filling with tears.

Laxus choked down his sobs and lifted his head slightly to see just what was in Luke's hands. The moment he put the tray within reach, the blonde began to devour the food. He was still starving and shaking from the cold. Barely breathing the whole time, Laxus nearly choked on the food several times but got it all down. He wasn't even picky about what the food was just that he needed something in his empty belly.

"I-Is there a-a-any m-more?" Laxus was stuttering because of how cold he was. "I-It was t-too f-f-fa-far To reach…."

Luke gasped softly when the tray was snatched away. "I-I'll go ask someone" He said quickly before running out of the cell. He returned in a couple minutes with a couple tattered blankets and a lunch bag of food. He set the bag down in front of Laxus and draped the blankets over his shoulders. "H-Here, you can have my lunch... I'll be fine until dinner time" He said. It wasn't really the guard's lunch, he could eat whenever and whatever he wanted. But he wanted to see how Laxus would react to the idea.

Laxus was only a little surprised when the blankets were draped over his shoulders but wasn't completely blown away because he saw Luke as an amazingly nice person. The blonde wrapped the blankets around his body so they were tighter and he could feel the warm beginning to build. With the lunch in front of him, it was nearly impossible to hold back and Laxus picked up the bag by sticking one arm out through the blankets but he froze when he heard that it was Luke's.

"W-wait… I… I can't eat y-your lunch… I'm hungry but if anyone finds out… you won't be able to see your brother…" Laxus stuttered a little still but then he pushed the lunch back towards his guard and turned his head away from the temptation.

"I-I'll tell them that I ate it in front of you, t-to make you f-feel worse..." Luke glanced over at the door which was shut tightly. "Just eat, I-I'll be okay" he gave Laxus a reassuring smile. "at least until you g-get used to n-not eating so much... It's the least I can d-do for you a-after all of this..."

• Saga locked this topic