Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Oh Yes please, Master!!" Lex happily exclaimed as Luke grabbed his ass. Now he was really getting turned on by what his master was coming up with for their future together. "I love serving you master, please, take me as your pet and punish this slut until you are satisfied. Your wish is my command!"

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Luke grinned, slipping his hands into the back of the boy's pants and rubbing a finger against his entrance. "I'll have to work on all that then..." He slightly pushed a finger in. "You know, I've been wondering... You and Laxus share a body, so if I don't let you cum for long enough... Do you think he'd start to feel it?" He chuckled softly. "I'd get to tease both of you at once..."

Lex wiggled his butt happily as one finger was pushed inside him and he leaned into his master more just so happy that he was in a better mood. "I'm sure he'd feel it master! And if that pleases you, then tie this slutty cock and torture me until we both plead for release!" The slut was really into it now and so happy they found a fun medium where Luke would still get to Laxus but Lex would be getting all the sexual attention.

Luke chuckled softly, pulling away for a moment. "Wait here." He got out a cock ring with a small lock on it and gently locked it onto the base of Lex's cock, slipping the key into his pocket. He paused for a moment before leaning and lightly running his tongue up the boy's length. "You're so cute..." He murmured.

He snickered a bit feeling really turned on. It was no wonder he was already hard. "This is going to be even better than when you took me out in town!" Lex cheered trying to let Luke know that this was going to work. "Since we've gotten to the point of being able to switch places much easier, we can feel more of what the other is doing when taking over so the more you torture me master, the more he will feel it too!!" The little slut was just so happy.

"Of course it is..." Luke smirked, pushing two fingers into the boy. "I'm going to drive you absolutely crazy." He rubbed his fingers into Lex's sweet spot. "For now I'll just fuck you once, then go turn in my notice for 'retirement,' how's that sound?" He smirked, pushing in a third finger. "Not that you have any choice of course..."

"Really? Thank you so much master. I can't wait to start our life!!" Lex leaned back more, spreading his legs as he moaned. His master really did know how to work his body already and was more than happy to be fingered by his master. "You could have just stuffed it in, my ass is still stretched..." He teased.

"I know, think of this as my apology for hurting your feelings before." Luke leaned in, running his tongue up the boy's cock. After a few moments he pulled out his fingers and pulled out his cock, quickly coating it in lube before thrusting into him. He let out a low groan. "Fuck, you're still as amazing as when you were a virgin."

Lex moaned as well. "It does feel just as amazing as the first time!!" He said thrilled by his master's comment. The slut placed his legs around the other and was just over joyed to be fucked by Luke. He just wanted to cum again and again but his cock was locked. "Master? Will I be able to keep this beautiful ring? Is it proof I belong to you?!" He asked touching the ring on his cock with one fingertip.

"Hm... I was actually thinking of having one custom made for you along with some matching piercings." Luke's fingers lightly ran over the boy's nipple rings, tugging lightly. "Would you like to spoiled that much?" He chuckled and thrust in roughly, twisting the rings roughly.

Lex let out a sweet moan as his ring was twisted and fucked at the same time. "I just want to be master's pet. That way, you'll keep me forever! And besides, accessorizing your pet is normal, right?" He snickered happily wondering what his outfit would look like. It would probably show off his piercings and would be tight on his body, maybe restricting the use of his hands so he'd have to use his mouth more? "Please just don't get rid of me..." He whimpered.

Luke frowned, slowing his thrusts. "Lex..." He leaned down, kissing along the boy's neck. "You're too cute... I won't abandon you..." He lightly stroked the boy's waist. "You couldn't possibly live without me anyway." He aimed his thrusts towards the boy's sweet spot.

"OF course master. No one else could ever satisfy this slut's body," Lex admitted before letting out a sweet moan from Luke striking his sweet spot. "Yes master, please hurt me more!!" He begged happily. Lex wondered what other piercings his master might give him and thought another on the head of his member would make it easier for Luke to open him up to put a sounding device or something else inside. That would feel amazing!!

Luke kept thrusting into the boy until he reacted climax, filling the prisoner with his cum. "You're so cute... Maybe I should think about giving you a brand so everyone knows who you belong to." He lightly slapped Lex's ass. "I've never branded anyone before, so it'll also remind you that you're my favorite little slut."

"You'd do that for me, Master?!" Lex looked far too happy to hear that he was going to be burned and left with a scar that forever showed who he belonged to. The slut didn't want to get off his Master's cock just yet. If he did, all that precious milk his master just gave him would start spilling out. "Where would you put it master?" Lex asked in a really seductive voice. "The lower back? My chest? Maybe... the inner thigh? How high would you go?" Lex was not only trying to get Luke turned on but he was using this to distract the other so he'd be less likely to just get up and leave or pull out.

• 1 month later...

"That's a good question..." Luke ran his hands over Lex's ass and thighs. "Should I put it somewhere everyone can easily see? Or should I put it somewhere that will remind anyone who tries to lay a finger on you that you're mine?" He lightly lifted Lex as if he was going to pull out but instead dropped the boy back down on his cock..

Lex noticed as he was being lifted and really didn't want to be pushed off. Thankfully though, Luke dropped the slut right back down as if teasing him or showing signs of arousal again. "Well I'd be happy wherever you put it," he admitted. "You could burn it into my balls if that's what would make you happy Master," he teased.

"Maybe I should put it right here..." Luke lightly put his his hand on Lex's lower stomach, just over his cock."Then I can give you sexy outfits that show it off." He moved his hands up to twist and pull at Lex's nipples. "Then you can look at it whenever you want and remember who your master is..."

"Oh master, I'd never forget you are my master, even my ass remembers!! But I think that would be the perfect place for a branding. I'm sure you already have the outfits to show it off!!" Lex laughed and grinded his hips more on his master.

"Even if you don't forget, wouldn't you like to see proof of it?" Luke was starting to get hard inside the boy again. He leaned in and bit one of Lex's nipples, tugging at it with his teeth. "Mm... I know how much you like it when I'm possessive..." He murmured, letting go of the boy's nipple before moving to the other.

"Oh I love it very much Master. Please, brand me so I can have a reminder more permanent than a tattoo that I will forever be yours. I'll look down at it and get hard just thinking about how you show your love Master." He smiled and could feel Luke getting hard again so he moved his hips more adoring his nipples being bit and tugged at. "Harder, Master!!!"

"Don't try to order me around." Luke chuckled, his hands moving to roughly squeeze Lex's ass. "Tighten up slut, if you make me feel good enough then I might give you another 'reward.'" He smirked up at the boy. "I'd call it a punishment but I think you enjoy those too much."

Lex chuckled as well. "I'm sorry master," he played before focusing far more on Luke and everything they'd done. As Lex got more turned on, he was able to tighten up around his master's member and began wiggling his hips more basically milking his master with his tight hole.

• Saga locked this topic