Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Nope, you're gonna have to wait" Luke pushed it in all the way until only the ring on the end was sticking out, making it easy for him to remove when the time came. "I'm gonna make you go completely crazy..." He picked up some string and tied one end to each of Laxus' nipple rings. He tugged on the middle of the string roughly so that both of the rings would be pulled on at once.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Laxus grumbled a little at not being able to release but his focus changed to the pleasure he gained from having the nipple rings be pulled. He moaned happily and his length practically bounced around with being so aroused from the pain he was getting. It seemed like Laxus was a naturally born M. "Please enter here," the teen said as he reached one hand down and opened up his entrance a little by pulling the skin around the sides of his hole.

Luke grinned and lightly pressed a finger to his entrance. "Oh? What do you want me to put in here? Do you want a toy or something... Natural?" he lightly trailed his finger around the edge of the hole, teasing the prisoner. "I could fill you up with a nice big toy and make you go mad with pleasure"

"Natural…. I want you" Laxus smiled and leaned back a little more so the strings pulled tighter on his brand new piercings. He continued to moan but his length was also starting to burn from the pain of not being able to release. It was definitely making it harder for the teen to gain pleasure.

"Alright then..." Luke pulled out his cock and coated it in lube. He pressed the tip to Laxus' entrance before roughly thrusting in with a low groan. "Mm... Have you ever been fucked like this before?" He pulled harder on the string before reaching down with his other hand and running his fingers over the prisoner's length.

He let out a scream but then shook his head as he tried to respond to the question. The pain coming from having his nipples being pulled even more was nice and welcomed but the pain in his length was not. Laxus was split between the pleasurable pain and the agonizing pain. the finger as it touched over the throbbing length, offered a little relief but it was also still so painful.

"were you a virgin?" Luke asked, firmly gripping the man's length to start jerking him off. "you act like such a slut now, it's hard to imagine..." He thrust in harder, trying to find Laxus' prostate. "One of these days I should bring in some of the guys to help fill you up"

Laxus nodded in response to the question and moaned more as Luke continued to thrust. "So good~" He commented on the thrusting but he also reached down wanting Luke to let go of his length. Him jerking it off was really just increasing the pain. "Please let me come!!"

"Didn't you want me to abuse you more?" Luke gripped the end of the metal rod and pulled it out a little bit before pushing it back in. "doesn't it feel good to be completely overwhelmed with the pain?" He chuckled and thrust in harder, hitting Laxus' prostate with full force.

The blonde screamed out in pleasure when his prostate was hit and it just felt amazing. His dick on the other hand seriously needed a release but the rod stopped a full shooting. His cum was leaking out around the sides just trying to relieve some of the pleasure. "B-but it hurts too much!!" He whined but his whole body was feeling fantastic from being tortured and played with. Without even realizing it, Laxus had begun moving his hips in rythme to get the most pleasure and give it to Luke as well.

Luke chuckled when he noticed the man was moving his hips. "Such a slut..." He murmured before pulling the rod out all the way. He roughly tugged on the string connected to Laxus' nipples as he came inside the prisoner, letting out a low moan of pleasure.

Laxus ended up leaning back as he released a huge load all over himself and it only made the strings pull harder to give far more pleasure. The teen moaned loudly and enjoyed being filled up more then he did just having a toy playing around in him. "Sooooo~ amazing" he let out another groan but since the drug was still in affect and the pulling on his nipples hadn't been released, Laxus got hard again. "Pull here too," he said poking the ring on his dick.

Luke chuckled and yanked on the the ring in the tip of the man's cock. He was already growing hard into the man from the way he was moaning and begging for more. He started to thrust into him again, twisting cruelly on the ring in Laxus' length.

Laxus screamed out in pain again unable to help how he got fully hard again just from having the ring on his cock be pulled and twisted. The teen moved his hips with Luke as the two got very hard. It didn't take much more then that to make Laxus come again and so soon after the first time. He collapsed to the bed panting heavily.

Luke kept thrusting into the man, it only took a short time for the guard to climax inside of him again. He let out a low moan as he filled Laxus up even more. He slowly pulled out and slapped the prisoner's ass. "was that enough to satisfy you?" he chuckled softly.

"That was amazing" he panted before nearly passing out. Laxus tried to hold out and stay conscious but it was no use, his body was way too weak right now so his eyes simply shut and the male lost consciousness. He remained like that, unfazed until he woke the next day forced to get up for breakfast again.

Luke smirked as he pulled out and fixed his pants. He put all the toys he used in the bin to be washed before leaving the room, not bothering to clean the man off. The next morning someone left the breakfast just within the prisoner's reach. Luke came in just about an hour later, looking as innocent and worried as ever. "L-Laxus?"

Laxus managed to roll off the bed and get the food. He ate it on his bed and put the tray to the side. He'd wrapped himself up in the blankets brought the day before he all the teen wanted was to take a shower. He felt nasty and kept thinking about it until Luke came in. The blonde turned drowsily towards the other. "Hi Luke…." He let out a big yawn and focused in on his guard. "So what do you have for me today? I noticed the new piercings…." He glanced down at his chest.

Luke blushed deeply when the piercings were pointed out. "Y-yeah... D-Do you r-remember what you d-did last night?" He tried not to look at Laxus, as if he was far too shy because of what they did. He really hoped that the prisoner didn't remember, since that would destroy his sweet boy appearance.

Laxus began thinking really hard but soon he shook his head. "I don't know what it is about that drug… I feel like I become someone else and I can't remember anything that happens during those times…" He was clearly distressed by the thought of it and all he knew was he'd gotten new piercings and his hips and ass were in a ton of pain. "Can we not do anything for one day? My hips feel like their going to break."

Luke nodded, his eyes filling with tears. "T-they said that b-because we went 'ahead of schedule' yesterday... y-you can h-have a d-day off" he covered his face with his hands, trying to hide his tears and flushed cheeks. "I-I can a-also g-give you a b-bath..." He sniffled.

"Ahead of schedule?" he looked a little concerned but also thought it was a good idea to try and calm Luke down. "That's great, I like days off and a bath sounds wonderful so please, let's go take a bath." He was so happy at the idea of finally getting cleaned he hoped they'd clean the bed and sheets as well.

Luke took a shaky breath and wiped his eyes. "O-Okay..." He stared at the floor, red. "I-I'm not allowed to give you any c-clothes so you h-have to walk to the bath... n-naked..." He fidgeted nervous. "A-and if you t-try to run..." his eyes began to water again. "I-I'll have to p-punish you..."

The teen really didn't want to have to go around the jail naked but then he figured that most of the prisoners where and that it wouldn't matter because no one could really see through the doors of the jail cells. Laxus fidgeted for a while, a long while, but he finally nodded and moved for Luke to unlock the cuff around his ankle. "I won't run… I just want a bath…" Laxus was fully aware that he wouldn't be able to run because of how much pain his hips were in.

"O-Okay..." Luke got a pair of handcuffs off the wall and walked back to Laxus. "Um... Please put your hands out... I have to put these on you..." He said quietly, trying not to make eye contact. He seemed to be truly embarrassed to be near the other man.

• Saga locked this topic