Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Plot:

In a secluded prison on an island no one has ever heard of, there is a guard for every prisoner. It is a very selective Prison not based on the crime but based on a criminal's looks. In this prison, most of the crimes had been staged to get the prisoners the guards wanted into the cells. Since this Prison is "Off the maps", Guards can do anything they want to the prisoner they are assigned to. One day, there was a set up crime and a young teen, MC, went to court and was sent to prison. He was taken to the secluded prison and given off to a guard who eagerly awaited a new "toy" to play with, YC. In this prison there are only a few normal cells while others are set up with chains on the beds and the back walls depending on which way the guard wants to play. The side walls are lines with every kind of sex toy, whip, or special, sexual way to punish and play. Here, YC can do anything he wants and can be as sadistic as possible without any problems.

[/hr]

Len-Shuujin-prisoner-vocaloid-boys-25555713-1500-2098.jpg

Name: Laxus Kagetsu

Species: human

Prisoner #: 186665

Crime: Multiple counts of Murder (did nothing)

Personality: He is just a normal kid who got caught in a staged murder and was blamed and convicted for it despite not having anything to do with it. He is a bit emotionally unstable and has a tough time dealing with lots of people or any kind of stressful situation. Going to prison was the icing on the cake to drive home his emotional distress and he requires strength from someone to keep him from breaking.

Bio: Grew up in a family of 7 kids, he was the youngest, and he was raised by his single and drug dealing dad. His emotional stress comes from his siblings always torturing him and the constant bullying. He quickly became an introvert and tries to avoid people.

[/hr]

Oh no, how could this be happening?! *BANG BANG* "The accused has been found guilty and will be sentenced to 30 years in prison" The judge spoke loudly declaring the sentence and the 18 year old stood frozen in place standing behind a small table. The guards came in and grabbed him, dragging him away. The male looked back to where his father stood dumbfounded for a moment but he shook his head and left with his two sisters that had come with. His 4 other brothers had either been too busy or just didn't want to come and see the youngest stand trial for murdering 3 people.

The teen attempted to deny that he'd actually killed those people but his voice cracked and squeaked as tears streamed down his face and his voice was too far lost to protest. The boy was cuffed and taken to what he thought was the prison until he was pulled out of the car and onto the boat. He had no idea where he was going. He'd seen where the prisons were so this was strange. What prison was he even going to. Laxus looked around like a mouse. He was so scared and he looked like his heart might just burst from stress or that he was going to start hyperventilating.

When the boat finally reached the remote island, Laxus was once again dragged off the ship and he could see this wasn't just a prison but it was Hell. The teen kept his eyes on his feet as he was pulled along quickly. Why was everyone rushing him places? He'd seen on TV that people would walk at a normal slow pace but everyone here was speed walking to get him to his cell. Laxus was forced to change into the prison wear and he moved just as quickly so he wouldn't get in trouble. They labeled his number and burned his number into the back of his neck like a bar code. Laxus was then brought to his cell and tossed in and his leg was chained to the bed to keep him from touching any of the walls. It was too dark for Laxus to see anything.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

luke_by_birb_brain-d8ivzmw.png

Name:

Luke Garriet

21 (looks about 16)

Species:

Human

Profession:

Prison guard

Personality:

Extremely talented liar, enjoys manipulating people's emotions. Rarely loses control of himself, almost everything he does is calculated for the result he wants.

Bio:

Luke's parents were murdered when he was four and he was kept by the murderer for eleven years. The murderer got caught for a different crime and Luke was taken in by one of the guards at the island prison.

Luke sat in his office, sipping on a soda. Usually he liked to drink alcohol but his new 'friend' noticed the scent of booze on his breath it could ruin his entire plan. The last prisoner he had been in charge of had died from biting his own tongue out and Luke was itching to have his way with another young man. One of his coworkers knocked on his office door. "He's in his cell" the older man said. "Go ahead and work your magic little guy"

"Shut it" Luke snapped, rising to his feet. "Call me that again and I'll have you in one of those cells" The other man chuckled and left.

Luke ruffled his hair with his hands, giving himself the cute fluffy hair that made him look so much younger. It only took a moment for him to make himself start crying, it was extremely easy for him to cry on command. The young man stood in his office for a minute, letting the tears fall so his eyes got red and puffy, before walking to the prisoner's cell. He made loud sniffling sounds right out front the door and wiped his eyes on his sleeve.

The guard opened the door and peered in at the young man, his eyes still filled with tears. "H-hello?" he stammered, his voice high pitched and scared. "um..." he stepped inside, fidgeting with his sleeves like a lost child. "I-I'm your p-prison guard... s-so y-you've gotta l-listen to everything I s-say..." he started to cry again, letting out choked sobs as if he was trying to hide it. He always acted as vulnerable as possible around the prisoners, making them think that he was a poor kid who didn't really want this job. It usually made them trust him very quickly.

Luke wiped his eyes on his sleeve again, pushing the door shut behind him with his foot. "Y-you're Laxus... right? Um... I'm O-Officer Luke..." he looked down at the man on the bed, still fidgeting. His terrified expression completely hid the actual excitement that he felt at having the other male completely under his control.

Laxus quickly turned to look at whomever was coming down the hallway. His heart raced and he had no idea what was going to happen to him. He jumped at every little sound made, including the chain clacking sound made whenever he moved his leg. Laxus coward himself into the back corner of his bed shaking and nearly in tears as his personal guard came. The male thought the guard was coming to drag him off for physical labor or something until he heard the sobs. The blonde felt a little at ease as the guard introduced himself in such a scared and upset manner.

"Y-you're Laxus... right? Um... I'm O-Officer Luke..."

Laxus gave a slight nod when he was asked his name and he tried to respond to the introduction of his guard. "Uh… Um… N-nice to, uh, m-meet you Officer L-Luke." He at least managed to gather his voice back.

The teen's green eyes looked up and down the guard and all kinds of thought ran through his head. How old is this guy? He's a bit taller then me I think but he looks even younger then I am… He's even crying like I am… M-Maybe he'll be nice to me and help me get through this. Why is this happening to me…? His thoughts trailed and he just looked completely depressed as his eyes began to drift from the guard, down to his feet, then all the way down to Laxus's feet.

Luke wiped his eyes on his sleeve again, blinking back tears. "I... I just want to tell you that... That this place has a lot of rules that I have to follow... And things I have to do to you..." He sniffled and looked away. "And I know I can't expect you to f-forgive me for anything that I have to do... But I just want you to know that if I had a-any choice I wouldn't do this to you" He started to cry again. "I-I'm really, really sorry... I promise to m-make it as painless as p-possible..." He reached over and switched on the main light in the room, revealing the toys and devices hung up on the walls.

The boy kept his gaze on the floor, his shoulders shaking. He wondered what kind of reaction this prisoner would have, most were terrified at the sight. Most of the prisoners weren't the type to be familiar with this sort of thing, it always made it more fun for the guards to introduce them to all kinds of pain.

Laxus watched Luke in the darkness. He stayed and listened to Luke start to cry all over again and he wanted to say something since it didn't seem like Luke wanted to hurt Laxus or anything. "I-It's ok… I-I understand" He had no idea what he was saying now and wanted to bite his tongue off. Even if Luke didn't want to do it, that didn't make his plans any better. "Please don't cry… I don't… er… like seeing people… uh… cry" Laxus mumbled a bit feeling scared.

When the lights were finally turned on Laxus had to close his eyes quickly and tried to get use to the lighting. When his eyes adjusted they stared with confusion at everything on the walls until he finally realized what it was that those things were. His eyes widened and he backed way up. He stared nervously and started shaking like a leaf. W-Where am I???!!! He thought to himself nervously.

"W-What is th-this place?!" His voice squeaked as Laxus gripped at the bed as hard as he could feeling completely petrified.

Luke's eyes filled up with tears again as if the prisoner's reaction was scaring him even more. "I-I..." he wiped his eyes on his sleeve. "I don't know if I should tell you about this place... I think it might make it e-even harder for you to b-bear this..." He looked at the man, lightly biting his lip as if in thought. Of course he wouldn't tell the truth, he just had a lie that would make him seem even more like a sad and confused child. "I'll tell you if you really want to know... I-if you think that you'd be h-happier know what this place is... and w-why you're here..."

The boy pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. It had a list of things he 'had' to do to Laxus. Of course he had written the list himself, but it made just added to the lie that he was being ordered to do everything. He whimpered softly as he read the list, his expression horrified at the things he was going to do.

His eyes were wide and full of tears, his hand over his mouth where he was slightly shaking his head. Laxus debated on whether he wanted to read that paper or not for a while. Finally he nodded and reached out to be handed the paper. Even if these things were going to happen to him, Laxus wanted to at least be prepared and not completely taken by surprise. He was shaking like a leaf and extra slowly reaching out his hand as if the toys were actually large bugs on the wall that he just didn't want touching him.

"Please t-tell me… I at l-least think I sh-should be prepared f-for what is to c-come," Laxus continually stuttered and even just the thought of something coming pushed his tears over the edge and he just cried. He choked back the sobs and bit his lip to try and stop himself from just bawling his eyes out. If anything was to comfort him, it would be to know why he was here… or at least he thought so

"Ah... I-I meant... Did you want to know what this p-place is..." Luke bit his lip and looked away."I... I know you're not g-guilty... n-no one here is..." he looked back down at the list before holding it out for Laxus. "But if... if you want to see this... then go ahead..." He looked down at the floor, his eyes watering. "I-I promise to try not to make anything t-too painful..."

He wiped his eyes on his sleeve as he waited for the prisoner to read the list, fidgeting fearfully. It was typed in official looking text and read: "Day one: prisoner must be given a minimum of one piercing on the genitalia, grown accustom to first size toys, given one pill, and give oral sex (with gag if needed)" Luke wondered if the new prisoner would try to fight back or if he would go along peacefully.

The male wondered , if this man knew everyone was innocent, then why not get them out of this hell hole. Why was he here if someone knew he was did nothing wrong?! Laxus looked at the list and slowly began to read it. He thought his heart stopped and the the poor teen could no longer breathe.

His tears wouldn't stop and Laxus dropped the paper and backed way up he made himself as small as possible. He wanted to run away and never come back, he even wanted to just be left alone. It was obvious right there that laxus wasn't planning on being good and obeying. He wanted to resist, he wanted to NOT be touched. He shivered and pulled the sheet off the bed and wrapped himself in it to put up a wall between him and Hell.

Luke stared at him for a moment before sitting down on the edge of his bed. "I... I k-know you must be s-scared... s-so... I'll j-just explain what this place is... So y-you understand w-why..." He chewed his lip and looked away. "This place... W-when someone with a lot of p-power or m-money does a crime... they can p-pay a certain price t-to have someone else f-framed for their c-crimes... This prison is w-where the people who were f-framed get sent..." His eyes began to fill with tears again. "M-my big brother... H-he's being held here t-too.. He was s-sentenced to l-life but t-they told me that if I w-work here as a g-guard... They might l-let me s-see him..." the boy covered his face with his hands. "I-I have to d-do all this stuff... so when you g-get released y-you'll have- Have b-been driven crazy... A-and can't t-tell anyone the t-t-truth" he sobbed into his hands. "H-he's the o-only f-family I h-have..."

Laxus looked looked up at Luke through the little hole he left in the sheet so he could still see and breathe. After hearing the story it almost made Laxus forget what was about to happen to him and he was going to give himself up to Luke and do as he was told. Just as he began sitting up, however, he shivered as he saw the paper on the bed next to Luke and he curled right back up. The prisoner stayed where he was shaking in fear. He wanted to help but he didn't want to subjugate himself to that pain.

Finally he began to move a little closer and he sat up and hugged Luke. "I'm sorry… I'm so sorry" He sobbed loudly wanting to help but still not wanting to get any kind of piercing or toy up his ass. He also had no idea what the pill was. "W-Why me?!! I didn't do anything!!" He cried horrible and let go of Luke and sat back crying like a little kid. The sheet slipped off his shaking shoulders and he was now completely open and right next to his officer.

Luke stared at Laxus, on the inside he wanted to push the younger man down and drive him absolutely crazy, but he needed to take his time. "I-I don't know how they c-choose people... I-I'm s-sorry..." He hesitated for a moment before leaning against the taller man and wrapping his arms around his waist in a gentle hug. "I-I'm really s-sorry..." He rested his face against Laxus' chest, appearing completely vulnerable. "I don't w-wanna hurt you..." he sobbed softly. "I just... wanna see my big brother again..."

Laxus sniffled several times as he looked down at Luke hugging him. His waterfall of tears wouldn't stop and he he continually rubbed his eyes that were now big, puffy, and bright red. He hiccuped a couple times and he hugged Luke back. Laxus's emotions broke and he couldn't hold himself back any more. He pushed Luke off him and gave him a slight nod.

"P-Please be gentle," he sobbed. Laxus's tears continued to run but he was wasn't screaming and bawling his eyes out any more. He had finally given Luke just what he was hoping for. The OK to do what he wanted.

Luke stared up at him with a sad expression. "I-I will be... I'll be as gentle as p-possible..." He sniffled and wiped his eyes again before pulling away and standing up. "I-I'm sorry..." He whimpered one more time before going to the wall. He searched around for a minute before picking up the small box of piercing needles. He slowly walked over to the bed and sitting down. "U-um... L-Let's... let's just g-get this o-over with..." He blinked back tears and began to disinfect the needle. "I guess... there isn't really a-anywhere I can p-put this that would be l-less painful... is there?"

"D-Do we r-really have to d-do the- the piercing?" He continually stuttered and kept his knees up by his chest shaking. Laxus couldn't say just how much he hated this. "C-can I… uh… Ask about the-the pill?" He was trying to change the subject and get Luke talking again. It was pretty obvious he was scraping for time. He was so scared despite it probably being best if he just accepted it and let himself be pierced by the needle.

"I'm s-sorry... If I can't do what they t-tell me then they'll give you a different g-guard and w-won't let me s-see my big brother a-at all..." Luke scooted closer, staring down at the needle in his hand. "I-I'm sorry..." he sniffled and wiped his eyes on his sleeve. "The pill... t-the pill is a d-drug that is r-really addictive and m-makes you... w-want s-sex all the time..." his eyes began to water again. "I'm s-so sorry..."

Laxus couldn't move any farther away and he was just shaking nervously. He wished he hadn't asked about the pill now and he wanted it all to end right there. After a moment he lowered his knees giving up. His life seemed so insignificant. Either way, no matter what he did, he was going to have this done to him and at least if he let it happen now he would be able to help someone.

Laxus lowered his knees all the way and let his guard to what ever he needed to do.

"T-thank you..." Luke murmured. He gently took the other man's length in his hand, his cheeks turning pink as if embarrassed to be touching him. "Um... I-it'll be over s-soon..." He said quietly, positioning the needle against the skin just under the head of Laxus' cock. "One... Two... Three..." On three he pierced through the skin all the way to the other side.

Laxus shivered when he was touched and he clenched his fists and teeth the moment Luke started counting. Laxus was really afraid and the moment he was pierced he screamed in pain and threw his head back hitting the wall. He whimpered and a whole new flood of tears came flowing out his eyes. The pain could have been a lot worse but Laxus's fear added to his pain by 10x as much. All of his muscles were tight and he sobbed horribly.

Luke felt himself fill with excitement at the sound of the other's scream, he wanted to see even more of the boy's pained expressions. He kept his true thoughts hidden and started to cry again, carefully putting a small ring in the hole. "I-I'm so sorry..." He wiped the wound off with a small disinfectant wipe and set all the supplies to the side. The guard hesitated for a moment before leaning down and lightly kissing the tip of Laxus' cock. "I-I'll t-take your mind of the p-pain..." he whimpered, lightly running his tongue up his length.

"AH!!! N-no…. S-stop" Laxus whimpered when the ring was placed in but now he felt like he was burning. The kiss heated up his entire cock and as Luke's tongue moved up and down Laxus's length, the rest of his body heated up as well. Laxus placed one hand on the back of his head where he hit it and the other placed on Luke's head. The teen whined and begged for luke to stop but his body held a different reaction. Soon his words and body didn't match as Laxus got really hard really quickly.

Luke didn't stop, he gently ran his tongue around the head and then moved to kiss down his length. "P-please... Just let me m-make you f-feel good..." he moved back up and took Laxus' length into his mouth, slowly running his tongue around it in a way that wouldn't hurt the man's knew piercing. Luke could feel himself growing hard as he imagined how Laxus would be in a few months, begging for any kind of pleasure and for a fix of the drug.

Laxus couldn't even hear anymore, so when Luke spoke, it sounded like a distant blur. Laxus moaned as Luke continued to kiss and lick his length. He was fully hard in no time and the pleasure of Luke putting it in his mouth was almost too much. Laxus was about to come and he moaned loudly mumbling something trying to let Luke know that he couldn't hold back much longer.

Luke moved his mouth away, not wanting to swallow the man's cum. He kept pumping Laxus' length with his hand until he climaxed. The guard loved seeing prisoners overcome by pleasure that they didn't desire. No matter how much they fought it they always ended up the same, moaning and begging for more at his feet. Luke couldn't wait to see how long it took for this one to turn into a drugged up slut.

Laxus was still shaking and with lunch being soon, he was afraid to think that thing were about to move a little quicker. The teen still had three more things on the list to go. The thought of what tomorrow would bring was just as painful to think about. Laxus's mind slipped into wondering how long he'd have to have the first toy in to get use to it.

• Saga locked this topic