Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Laxus also turned bright red but nodded slowly. "Neither will I," he admitted as he fidgeted. Finally he sat back a little and spread his legs. As the lube began to cover the vibrator, Laxus began to wonder if it would even fit in him. He tried to remember what happened when he was under the drug influence but nothing was coming to his mind.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Luke carefully coated the vibrator in lube before pressing it to Laxus' entrance. "Um... J-just try to relax please..." Be mumbled, slowly pushing it inside. He got it all the way inside before turning it on the lowest setting. He leaned in close and gently kissed him.

"AH! That feels weird… I-" He was going to admit that he didn't like it but quickly caught himself. Laxus knew that would make it even harder on Luke so he kept quiet on not liking it. He continued to think about the discomfort he felt but at least never said it out loud.

Luke looked like he was going to cry because of Laxus' reaction. "I-I'm sorry... P-Please hang on... I just..." He bit his lip and slipped the cock ring onto the prisoner, tightening it so he couldn't cum. "Um..." He turned the vibrator on higher and wiggled it until it hit the man's prostate.

"I'm fi- AH!" He was trying to say he was fine but the cock ring was tightened on him and the vibrator was turned up to be forced into his prostate. Laxus dropped his head back as his length began to stand straight up. He quickly became hard. Laxus squirmed which only made it worse. He looked like his body was being pleasured but Laxus himself hated every second of it.

Luke hesitated for a moment before leaning in and running his tongue up Laxus' length. He slowly took the tip in his mouth and sucked a little, his cheeks bright red. He looked up at the man, lightly pushing the vibrator in deeper with his fingertips.

Laxus squirmed and screamed out. He just wanted to come and be done with this but he couldn't. For some reason, it actually felt good but it was also incredibly painful because all he wanted was to be able to come and yet couldn't. "Please, it hurts... let me come." This normal side of him was afraid of pain and hated being played with in this way.

"S-sorry, you have to wait for a little bit longer..." Luke mumbled. He kept sucking gently, teasing the tip with his tongue. He continued to slowly move the vibrator inside him, repeatedly bumping his prostate. The guard squirmed a little as if he was trying to deny his own arousal.

Laxus screamed out in mostly fear but some pleasured moans could be heard slipping in. The teen wined and wanted nothing more then to release. The build-up within him was incredibly painful and this Laxus absolutely hated pain. He wanted to take some of the drugs and be done with it but he had to hold back.

Luke kept sucking for a few more moments before finally pulling away and loosening the cock ring. "O-Okay, you can g-go ahead" He mumbled, using his hand to stroke Laxus' length. He looked away, his cheeks red in embarrassment.

As the ring was finally removed, Laxus shivered and felt the hand rush across his length only making him come. He panted a little and fell limp for a bit. "Are we done now?" He groaned and rolled onto his side for a moment. The vibrator was still in him but right now it had slipped out a bit so it was no longer hitting his prostate and was only making him feel uncomfortable.

Luke nodded and turned off the vibrator before pulling it out. "T-that's it, you did a lot last night so today's kinda a break..." He put the stuff in a box to be cleaned and snuggled up to Laxus. "d-did that hurt? y-you seemed to really hate it didn't you..."

"I don't know what I'm like when I have the drugs but I do know, this me, hates thus stuff." Laxus glanced down for a bit as he snuggled Luke more. "I will keep at it for your sake so don't worry and just know that I won't ever hate you...." He paused for a long while. "I'm sorry but I seriously can't take much more. My whole body is craving the drugs.... I'm scared...."

• 2 weeks later...

Luke bit his lip and pulled the man into a right hug. "M-maybe if I just give you h-half a pill... I-it could help ease you off it..." He mumbled. "I don't want you to be in pain..." He pulled away just enough to look up at the other's face. "Or... W-we could try to take your mind off it?"

"No, let's just get my mind off it… I think even half will just make it worse." He nuzzled his face into Luke's shoulder. The hug felt great and Laxus just felt safe when he was with this man, though it was just a set up. It was actually surprising to see Luke deny the drugs. Of all people, one would think he'd be all for them so he could stop hiding his true nature.

• 3 weeks later...

Luke could feel his excitement building, Laxus was falling right into the trap that he had so carefully planned out. Tomorrow everything would come together as long as the prisoner kept behaving so predictably. "Um... I..." Luke began to speak softly, his cheeks flushing. "I don't really know what would distract you from that... But..." he trailed off for a moment. "I have one idea... It's embarrassing though"

Laxus looked up at him still snuggled into his arms. "What is it?" If there was anything out there that would allow him to keep distracted, Laxus was all for it. He did, however, hope it was too embarrassing after everything he'd already gone through.

"Um... Well... Y-you know that I really l-like you... So if you w-want to k-kiss and stuff to keep your mind off things..." Luke looked away,his cheeks bright red. "But maybe that's too weird for you... I just don't want you to be in so much pain"

'Kissing? That was the super embarrassing thing? That doesn't actually seem that bad.' Laxus thought to himself quickly before he smiled a little and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea." He really didn't have to think of the decision that much. Kissing, he was ok with. This sounded like the best idea he'd heard in a while and he just smiled at Luke wanting to just kiss him now.

Luke scooted a little closer and lightly rested his hands one Laxus' chest. "If this isn't e-enough to keep your mind off it.. t-then we can d-do other things... But I don't want it do be like the stuff I h-have to do to you..." He said shyly, leaning up towards the man's lips.

"it's ok… I think this will be enough." Laxus finished closing the gap between the two and pressed his lips against Luke's. He kissed just gently at first but it slowly became deeper. Laxus had his eyes closed and pulled himself closer to Luke. Laxus was being pulled by strings by this master actor.

Luke reached up and trailed his fingers through the man's hair, allowing his body to fully relax in the other's arms. He seemed slightly unsure of himself as he leaned into the kiss, as if he were embarrassed or inexperienced.

Finally thinking that this might be making Luke uncomfortable, Laxus pulled back. He quickly looked away with his face now red and carefully moved away a distance feeling bad. "I'm sorry… I don't know why I forced that on you so suddenly… Please don't hate me…" Laxus was so embarrassed that he thought he wanted to just curl up and hide forever but there really was nowhere to hide… he was completely exposed at all times.

Luke blushed and quickly shook his head. "I-its okay, I was the one to suggest it..." He looked away shyly. "I...I'm just probably not very good at that kind of thing... I'm sorry if it was unpleasant for you..." He sighed and pulled away. "I guess that didn't really help... I'm sorry"

"No, it's not that I hated it.... I thought... you know.... maybe you hated it..... I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Laxus looked back blushing a deep red. He moved closer again and leaned against Luke once more. "Have fun meeting your brother tomorrow... and tell me about it later." He smiled and kissed Luke on his cheek quickly.

• Saga locked this topic