Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Of course master," Lex said happily making sure to really pleasure Luke as much as possible and moved and get his ass as open as he could. He kept going until he could finally get Luke to come. After, he pulled away. "My ass is ready now master. What would you like to do to me now?!" He had such a lustful look on his face, smiling. Lex was already at the edge and wanted to come.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Luke groaned and twisted the boy's hair, leaning his head back in pleasure as he came into the prisoner's mouth. "Mmm... You're such a slut..." He murmured, putting his cock away. "I'm going to get a couple cameras first, I want to make sure everyone can see what a slut you are." He stood up. "I want you to make yourself cum twice while I'm gone." He knew that Lex hadn't been able to cum without his help for a long time, but he wanted to see if it was even possible. With that he left the room.

Lex happily swallowed all the come and felt so much better afterwards. He did get worried though when Luke wanted him to come twice before he returned. "Master, how am I suppose to do that without you?" He wondered. The male watched as his master left and had to get to work. He started with taking the sounding device out and that made him quiver. There had to be something here he could use... Getting up, Lex found a different Dildo and switched it with the one he had and started to move it around imagining it was Luke's.

Luke returned a few minutes later, not giving the prisoner much time at all to pleasure himself. He had a bag of equipment slung over his shoulder. "Well? How did you do?" He didn't actually expect the boy to be able to cum once, let alone twice. But it was possible.

"I'm so sorry Master... But if it's not you then I really can't cum. I may be able to get hard but only you can free me!!!" Lex looked disappointed in himself and desperate for relief now. The slut got on the ground and began begging for Luke to fuck him or do something to make him come. "Please master!!! Even if you use your foot, I should be able to come!!!" He looked up lustfully with those red eyes.

"Alright, sit down and spread your legs while I set things up." Luke started to put the cameras in position, making sure that they would get all the necessary angles. Once the cameras were rolling and the prisoner was in position Luke walked over to him. "You're so pathetic..." He pressed his foot down on the boy's cock, digging the heel of his boot into the soft flesh.

Lex did as he was told and happily got into the perfect position to show everything off. He then waited patiently for Luke to come over and drive the heel of his boot right into his cock. "Master is the best!!!" He moaned as he released a pretty thick load. "Thank you so much master!" The slut was thrilled to be hurt.

"Well, what should I do to you next?" Luke kept grinding his heel into Lex, moving it down a bit to rub it against the prisoner's entrance. "You're such a slut that I could do just about anything and you'd probably enjoy it, huh?" He chuckled softly and started to push the toe of his boot into the boy.

Lex got hard almost immediately after and he moaned as he felt the toes of the shoe start to penetrate him. "Master, I want to try fisting!!! After being filled so much with those dildos to win that contest, I figured I could probably handle your entire fist!! Can we please try it?" The slut begged though he'd probably need some more loosening up before he could really get a full fist in.

Luke chuckled softly, pulling his foot away for a moment before kicking it back. "You're so pathetic... Do you really think I'd want to put my arm in your slutty hole?" He smirked down at the boy. "You're going to prove you deserve something like that, after all what would I get from it? You'd just be enjoying yourself."

• 5 weeks later...

Lex jumped happily as the shoe came launching back at him. "You're so right. I'm sorry for being so selfish master. Please just tell me what you want and I'll be so willing to do it!!! I can give you a blow job or I'll embarrass myself until you are satisfied!!! I'll do anything for you, Master." The slut was practically panting as his body twitched for his master's approval.

"You really only think of yourself..." Luke chuckled and sat down. "If you suck me off while you beg for it then I'll consider it. I wanna see how truly pathetic you are... Besides, if you get fisted it might loosen you up so much that I won't get any pleasure from your useless hole."

The little slut happily wiggled his butt and crawled up to his master and began to suck him off. Lex was so happy to have his master's cock in his mouth that he used one hand to rub his own crotch as it throbbed wanting to just explode. The way he moaned and wriggled, it just showed how much this little slut wanted to be absolutely fucked senseless by Luke. He even gripped the ring on his pens and began to pull at it and twist it to show home much he wanted his master's attention.

• 3 weeks later...

Luke grabbed the boy's hair and began to fuck his face, using his throat like a toy. He became more and more rough until finally he came deep in Lex's throat. "Mm... Alright, I'll fist you. But let's make it extra 'special.'" He fixed his pants and stood up. "Get on your hands and knees and stick your ass in the air."

Lex looked over joyed as he licked his lips from and extra cum that might have slipped away. He managed to swallow every single drop and happily turned to his master. The slut quickly got into a good position for his master and got on his hands and knees with his butt sticking out. "Thank you master for granting my selfish wish!!" He smiled and couldn't wait to be fisted. Though, he wondered what would make this extra special... It was already special enough having his master willing to shove his whole hand up his ass.

Luke smirked and brought over a few items. He attached small weights to the boy's cock and nipple piercings. Then carefully inserted a thin pole into Lex's cock so he wouldn't be able to cum. "Alright... How's that?" He chuckled softly and pushed up his sleeve.

"Ah! Master is so smart and always knows how to torment me!!!" Lex moaned and wiggled his hips to make the weight on his cock ring swing and pull more. "It's amazing!!" The slut looked back with a lustful smile.

• 4 weeks later...

"You're so pathetic..." Luke coated his hand in lube and began to rub his fingers against the boy's entrance. "You know Laxus is going to hate you when he wakes up." He chuckled softly. "Well, more than he already does. I'll have to do my best not to do too much damage. I did promise that I wouldn't put him through too much pain."

"Why do you always worry about him when we are getting to the best part, Master? Am I not satisfying enough?" Lex seemed genuinely hurt. As odd as it was, he didn't like the idea of his master thinking about anyone else, even if it was the rightful owner of this body. This slut was growing jealous and possessive. "Would you rather be doing it gently with him?"

• 3 weeks later...

Luke smirked at the boy's words. "You're really fucking stupid aren't you?" He suddenly shoved his entire fist into Lex's ass. "You really think you're something special? I could easily train someone else to be as obedient like you. The only thing that makes you special is that there's two of you in one body." He began to roughly thrust his arm in and out. "Otherwise I'd just get bored of you like everyone else."

• 2 weeks later...

Lex screamed out as his master's hand was suddenly shoved way up into his ass. Though, the most painful thing were his master's words. So he would get board if he didn't have that weak coward as a host? The slut let out a whimper when his master started to move. The red-eyed blonde was practically crying from the pleasure he was getting and wished he could be a little upset with his master but that was impossible. His body loved being humiliated whether it be from words or from physical shame or abuse. Even now his cock was burning with the desire to release.

"Look at you, about to cum from being humiliated.... So pathetic." He pulled his arm out almost completely before thrusting it back in and digging his fingers into the boy's sweet spot. "Beg for me to let you cum you whore." He ordered, his eyes narrowed into a cruel glare.

Lex couldn't stop from moaning the whole time but he screamed when his master slowly removed the arm only to shove it back in and play with his prostate. "Ah!!! Master, please... please let me cum!!! This shameful slut can't take any more!!! Ah!!!" This felt so good that he didn't want it to stop but at the same time, he did as he was told. His master could probablyfind something to fill his stretched hole... it's just too bad it wouldn't be his hand.

Luke laughed and yanked the rod our of the boy's cock before shoving his fist in deeper. "Do it, cum." He ordered, mercilessly digging his fingers into Lex's sweet spot. His cold gaze was fixed on the prisoner's face, waiting for him to climax.

The slut screamed out in a pleasure unlike any other and he finally came. It felt so good!!! "Master.... is amazing..." He said excitedly. Lex was a bit tired now but he would do whatever Luke wanted.

• Saga locked this topic