Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"I have my own way of showing affection" Luke smirked, lightly playing with Laxus' hair. "Besides, I don't like you that much. You're like a cute little puppy that I've taken in. Although I wouldn't enjoy abusing a puppy the way I like abusing you" He leaned in and lightly nuzzled the boy. "Although I might pamper you if you're good"

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"What kind of torment do you consider pampering?" he complained trying to avoid Luke's advances. "I just want to be alone right now to rest some and hopefully be healed by tomorrow... I'm going to need another drug dose but I don't know what's going to happen since Lex is still sulking."

"Well, I hope he realizes that if he pouts for too long then I might actually get annoyed with him. I won't be happy if I don't have my cute little fuck toy for too long" Luke stood up and lightly ruffled Laxus' hair. "I'll let you rest then. Maybe tomorrow we'll try to get him out"

"Ya.... let's hope....." Laxus grumbled and settled in. He closed his eyes and just let his mind wander for a bit. It didn't take long for him to close off his brain again. Why was he so scared? It had to be because of everything that has happened to him since he was brought here. Laxus had to learn how to forget... it would be for the best anyway. Maybe that was why Lex was around... to save him from this.

Luke didn't return until lunch time, when he brought the prisoner another nice meal. This time he went off the island and got take out from a nice restaurant. He lightly knocked on the door to warn Laxus before he entered. "Hey, how're you feeling?"

Laxus lifted his head and looked over. The food brought in smelled so amazing that the prisoner could feel himself salivating and his stomach growled loudly. "Hi..." he managed after a minute. Laxus forced himself to sit up and while it was hard and a bit painful, he did feel so much better than before and it showed he was healing really well.

Luke grabbed the first aid kit before sitting down next to the prisoner. "I got you some food from town, and you can have more pain killers now" He took two sodas and a box of takeout out of the bag and handed the box and a soda to Laxus. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Ya, it's healing little by little...." He took the food. "Thank you," he stated happily. Laxus was so happy to have seriously real food. Even though the food for the guards wasn't bad, this was real food to him and he was so happy about it now. The prisoner didn't even miss a beat as he started digging in. He made sure to take a couple more painkillers and knew that he'd be just fine for when he needed to take the drug tomorrow. "What are you going to say to Lex tomorrow?" He asked with his mouth full.

"I'm not sure yet, I'll see what he says first. I'll just make sure he understands what he did wrong." Luke leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. "Besides, he's too cute for me to stay mad. I'll be back to playing with his body in no time." He smiled and opened his eyes a little to glance at the boy. "Don't worry, you're cute too. And I'd love to play with you"

"No thanks, I rather you didn't play with me. Please just stick with Lex, it's bad enough that you have to mess with my body while he's around but I really can't go letting you mess with me anymore well... Not messing with me just Lex." Laxus was getting himself tongue tied and he tried to shake it off.

Luke chuckled softly and shook his head. "Alright, if you're sure. I'd love to see what you make when you cum." He leaned over and kissed the boy's neck. "Just tell me when you start to want me... I'll take you to heaven~" He smirked and pulled away before standing again. "Well, I'll let you get some rest."

Laxus laid down for some more rest knowing that he'd be healed enough for activities tomorrow when he took the pill... Damn Lex did a number on him this time. Though, he never would feel backed up or sexually frustrated because Lex took care of that... Sometimes too well. The other personality was a complete slut that would probably whore himself out to everyone if left on a street.

Luke didn't come back until the next day. He knew that the boy would probably want dinner, but he didn't feel like feeling him. The next day he came back in the afternoon. He lightly knocked on the door and then stepped inside, hoping to find Lex waiting for him.

By the time Luke finally returned, Laxus was pretty hungry but he couldn't even think about food. All he wanted was the drug. "Please... Give me the drug!!!!" Laxus took it as fast as possible and sat back for a minute until his eyes turned from green to red.

"Master..." He mumbled quietly. Lex wasn't sure if it was the drug or seeing his master's face but he became hard right away.

Luke gave Laxus the drug and sat down next to him on the bed. He smiled slightly as Lex emerged, gently pulling the boy onto his lap. "You're acting so shy even though you're rock hard..." He reached down and roughly grabbed the prisoner's groin. "Where were you yesterday?"

Lex moaned happily as his groin was grabbed. Man did he want to get fucked hard. "I'm sorry, Master... I thought you were mad at me.... I didn't know how to face you!!! I promise to listen to everything you say this time and I won't push myself too hard ever again!!!" He was so wet just thinking about Luke. Front and back was basically drooling for pleasure and hard core sex.

"I was worried about you" Luke admitted. "You're so much fun, if you broke or you stopped being fun I'd be upset." He pulled the boy close and grabbed his ass. "So don't go disappearing on me, got it?" He leaned in and kissed Lex's neck. "I'll hate you forever if you do that..."

It meant so much to Lex to hear those words that he almost teared up. Thankfully he didn't but the slut did cling even tighter to his master. "I promise, I won't ever run away again. I can still do a lot and I can go hard for you. After all, look how wet I am just from seeing you!!!"

"Good boy..." Luke slipped his hands into Lex's pants. "You're such a cute little slut." He let go and sat back with a smile. "Strip for me, show me just how much you want it." He nodded towards the sex toys that had been left out. "You can use those if you want"

Lex nodded and took off all his clothes. There were some pink marks all over his ass from the whipping but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. The slut walked over to the toys and picked up a few different ones. He stared with a small dildo he covered in lube to start loosing himself up before he tied a string around his hard member and slipped a metal sounding device slowly in. He was able to leave it there as the slut began to work more on loosening up for Luke.

Lex found an electric device that he attached to his nipple rings and his penis piercing. "Master, would you like to do the honor? I won't turn it too high if you don't want me to...."

"Mm... I should've brought a camera for this." Luke leaned back to watch, smirking. "You're such a slut..." He was already starting to get hard by the time Lex gave him the control over the electronic. "Yeah, we'll have to take it easy for a little while longer." He turned the electricity on the lowest setting so Lex would have to continue with the constant tingling in his cock and nipples.

Lex let out a sweet moan of pleasure as the sounding device started to slip out just a tiny bit. He forced it back down getting that tingling feeling through his finger because of the metal. Ignoring it, the slut moved back to his master. "This isn't off limits is it? It looks painful, Master." Lex opened Luke's pants to expose his hard rod and began to lick and suck it. Damn he missed this.

Luke smiled and ran his fingers through Lex's hair. "Would you really stop if I actually told you to?" He loved just how much of a slut Lex was. "Did you miss my cock while you were gone? I don't think you've gone that long without being fucked since I met you."

"I missed it so much master... I'm so sorry.... I really shouldn't have ever gone that long!!!" He pulled out his master's thick rod and practically drooled for it. He started to lick it constantly before putting the whole thing in his mouth. It was clear just how much Lex loved it as it looked like he was eating his favorite thing in the world. Still, he didn't neglect to pleasure his master in just the way he knew he liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Luke let out a low moan as the boy started to suck him off. It really felt amazing. "Good boy..." He breathed, tugging on Lex's hair. "Don't forget to finish loosening yourself up... We have some more filming to do today don't we?"

• Saga locked this topic