Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Luke came back the next morning with a bowl of porridge with bits of bacon in it and a large glass of water. He didn't put any cum in it this time, Lex and Laxus' body needed to have some time to rest. "Morning Laxus, how're you feeling?" He asked as he walked over to the bed.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"Horrible... What did you do to me yesterday?" Laxus started shaking nervously as Luke approached. After seeing the prison guard's true nature, Laxus was a hell of a lot more afraid. He didn't like this version of Luke and to find out that it was the real him was just crushing.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything to you. Your body's probably exhausted" He walked over and sat down next to Laxus, offering him the food and water. "Lex and I had a lot of fun yesterday" Luke smirked at the prisoner. "He took three huge dildos up the ass, all at once"

Laxus shivered after hearing that. "I guess I could tell..." He took the food and moved a little farther away, wincing in pain as he did so. I don't want Lex to even exist.... I don't want to be here.... I want to go home...." it had only been a couple weeks and Laxus was completely breaking down. Lex helped so he didn't have to remember the hooror that happened but Lex was probably making things worse. To allow them to put three large dildos in his ass and not fight back, that was horrible.

"I don't think you have much of a home to go back to.." Luke smirked at the prisoner. "Didn't I tell you that I sent Lex's introduction video to your family? If they didn't already hate you after being told you're a murderer they'll definitely hate you now. Besides, your body is addicted to me. And there's the drug I've addicted you to... More than two days without it will make you start to lose your mind." He scooted a little closer to Laxus. "You can't live without me anyway... Lex is still a part of you. Deep down it's you who's completely addicted to my touch... Even if you got rid of Lex you'd always be longing for my cock"

"N-No!!! That's not true!!!" Laxus threw the food at Luke and he got up and ran to the opposite corner of the room bending down and shaking as he pressed against his knees and covered his ears. Lex had a wild personality and if he was so addicted to the drugs and Luke's cock than maybe he should stay in control forever!!! Laxus was shaking like a leaf and started to cry. He wanted to go home and yet, after the video and the fact that he was in prison as a murder, his parents probably already disowned him...

Luke groaned in annoyance when he got the porriage all over him. "Jesus fucking christ..." He muttered, slowly standing up. "I'm just telling you the truth. If you behave yourself and LEe keeps being fun I might finally retire and bring you to live with me as my personal fuck toy" Luke had made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life. The prison paid very well, even after a guard quit. Otherwise there was a huge risk of someone talking to the press.

"What makes you think I'd even want that?!" Hi voice cracked weakly. "What even happens if Lex stops being fun? What will you do to me then?" That was probably a terrible thing to ask but now the question was out there. What would happen? How was Lex suppose to keep this psycho entertained? He seemed like the time to just throw someone away.... What did Lex even do that Luke found so entertaining anyway?

"You'd want it because then I'd probably find other hobbies so I'm not constantly fucking you." Luke leaned back and thought for a moment. "As for what I'd do if he lost my interest... If it was while I was working here then I'd just give you to the other guards... They're always happy totake my sloppy seconds. You'd get fucked until your body was completely useless and then you'd be thrown in the basement cells where you'd be left in the dark and just given water and other people's leftovers until you died or killed yourself. If I was living somewhere else then I'd probably just keep you around as maid, maybe eventually just have you find a different job and let you move out and have your own life"

He shrugged. "It's not like I'd kill you, I haven't directly and purposefully killed someone in years"

"That's not really encouraging," he admitted still shaking. "I don't even know what Lex does... we are different people!! He may lust after your cock but I never will. That's a disgusting thing!!" Laxus cried loudly. He wanted to be free but to have to rely on Lex who used his body to do perverted stuff was just too much to be able to bare. Yes, the chance of being free was worth it but at the same time, the payment to get that freedom was really high and risky.

"Well if you're going to fight it like this then I guess you'll just rot in this prison. It's not like you have any other options" Luke smirked at him. "a chance at freedom just isn't worth it if you have to get fucked for awhile is it? You'd rather keep your pride and end up in pitch darkness with rats nibbling at your toes even before you die"

"I'd rather just die now!!!" As Laxus shouted this, he suddenly stopped shaking and tired, red eyes looked up at Luke. "Master?" He yawned standing up. "What's going on Master? Laxus just broke down and his mind is being pieced back together... He doesn't want to exist anymore and is now forcing me to take control..." While Lex was happy to have control, he was still tired and needed his own sleep... Still, when he saw the condition Luke was in, he knelt before him and started to lick the porridge off his master. "How mean can he be..."

"Mm... I knew I was upsetting him. He just has things he needs to think about regarding the future of you two." Luke gently stroked Lex's hair. "I've been thinking about retiring from this job and just finding some kind of hobby to do... And I was considering bringing you two with me. But Laxus would have to learn to behave himself"

"Maybe I should take control forever, Master. That way no one has to deal with him." Lex clearly didn't like giving up but he also looked really tired still. Because Lex was the second personality, it was more stressful on him to keep control of the body but, that just meant he would need to sleep a bit longer than usual. "I'd honestly love to go with you. Maybe your new hobby could be creating works of art on my body as you whip me." Lex smiled a little.

"Truth be told I'd rather have both of you ..." Luke played with Lex's hair. "It makes things more fun since I can switch who I play with depending on my mood. I might take you up on that offer but I'll try a little longer to get Laxus to agree first. I'm not one to give up after just one rejection."

"Awe, Master. You're going to make me cry... am I not good enough for you?" He looked on sadly. The little slut just wanted to be Luke's only one. The one slave he wanted to fuck until they both lost consciousness. "But... I guess if you did want a maid to clean your palace then I can understand why you'd want to keep that bore around," Lex admitted. The little slut got on the bed and laid down with his head on his master's lap. "I'm sorry master, I'm still tired from yesterday."

"It's alright, I knew that your body wouldn't be able to handle much of anything else..." Luke continued to stroke his hair. "That's another reason I want to keep Laxus around. If it's just you then I'll always be tempted to fuck until you're completely broken. " He smiled. "I want you to last as long as possible..."

"If I was the main personality then I wouldn't get so tired... this is why we should get rid of Laxus, then he wouldn't be able to fight me and make me this tired. I'd go all day and all night making sure master never got board!!" He smiled a bit closing his eyes. Lex wanted to sleep for a little while longer.

"If you were around all the time then I might get bored of fucking you" Luke poked Lex's forehead. "If you aren't around all the time then it makes our time together special~" He kissed the top of the boy's head. "Go ahead and rest, I'll be nice to you until your body recovers a bit"

"Alright Master, as you wish.... I'll let the bore take over again." Lex drifted off to sleep again and the body remained asleep while neither personality took over. By lunch time, Laxus finally came around still feeling pretty miserable but he was able to put himself together much faster. At the moment his bod was itching for the drugs. He didn't take any yesterday and nothing yet today. He couldn't take anymore. "Come on body... stop this... I can't be addicted..."

Once Lex fell asleep Luke tucked him in and left the cell. He took a shower and put on clean clothes. After a moment of thought he got Laxus some food from the guards' cafeteria. It wasn't anything amazing, a roast beef sandwich with a side of mac and cheese, but compared to the cum covered gruel that Laxus had been fed it was amazing. He lightly knocked on the boy's door to signal he was entering before opening the door. "Laxus?"

Laxus sat up straight becoming very rigid. When he looked over and saw the food he figured Luke was going to just eat in front of him and make his hungry stomach growl for more. "What do you want?" he pouted. "My body still hurts... did you and Lex do it while I slept again?!" Of course, Laxus didn't really want the answer to that. The farther he was away from the sexual stuff the better. But, he was growing fidgety and restless as he was craving the drugs.

"Nope, you need a rest" Luke sat down next to him and pushed over the tray. "Eat, but also..." He pulled out a pill and set it down on the tray "There, you're probably having withdrawals by now and I doubt you'd ask me for it" He smiled and leaned back.

The prisoner stared at the food for a while, gulping and just wanting to devour it.... Still, he certain didn't want to take the pill... if he did, his body would go into heat and Lex would instantly have control without Laxus even being able to put up a struggle... This was terrible. Unable to deny his hunger any longer, Laxus dug into the meal and finished up the food. It was the most amazing thing he'd eaten in such a long time that it brought tears to his eyes. "I don't want the pill..." he mumbled after finishing the meal. Laxus stared at that pill for a long time before he suddenly grabbed it and downed it. His withdrawals were to strong and he gulped down the pill waiting for it to kick in.

Luke watched him with a slight smirk. "I know you don't want it... But it's too late for you to give it up. You'd go completely insane if I cut you off" He lay back on the bed. "So... Have you thought about my offer? Will you give in an behave in exchange for a chance at freedom?"

• Saga locked this topic