Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Luke smirked and pulled his arm out before delivering a harsh kick to the boy's stomach. "You really are worthless..." He shook his head in faux disgust. "I need to go wash my arm... I want you to bring Laxus out by the time I'm back. I don't feel like dealing with you anymore."

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Lex yelped as he was kicked, rolling onto his side and letting out a slight whimper in pain. The slut looked over as his master left feeling really depressed. Usually he liked when his master was mean to him but this was different... Luke seemed like he really was sick of Lex... The male whimpered and let Laxus take over again who wasn't in a good mood. Damn did his ass hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Luke returned, immediately smiling when he noticed that Lex had followed his order. "Good morning Laxus." He walked over to the boy's side. "I hope that you aren't in too much pain, Lex was being awfully needy today. I did try to go easy on your body." He sat down next Laxus on the bed.

"I'm in terrible amounts of pain... Also, Lex seems unusually depressed. He is starting to believe you really don't like him." Laxus tensed up trying to talk but jolted in pain and tried to relax his body but it was so hard and he was just so hurt. "I couldn't even tell you if he'd come out again because he didn't seem enthusiastic about what you did to him..." Laxus wasn't sure why he was saying all this but he was.

Luke frowned and looked away. "He's just an idiot... Does he actually think that someone like me can actually like or dislike someone?" The man let out a sigh and flopped down on his bed. "What do you expect me to do? Go into my whole tragic backstory and how it's fucked up my emotions? You can tell I've been fucked up just by looking at me. If he's dumb enough to think I'm gonna fall for him or something then there's nothing I can do about it."

"I think you're missing the point... honestly I think he just wants you to stop saying he can be replaced easily. Just say you like to play with him. I mean really, he's rather simple and likes abuse too much but every now and then just remind him you enjoy messing with that part of him," Laxus explained. In his opinion Lex and Luke were rather stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Luke clicked his tongue in annoyance. "But he gets so entitled, I want to keep him in his place." He stared at the ground for a moment. "I really am considering retiring and taking you with me so I don't get bored. But I don't want you two to think you're my lovers or something stupid like that."

"Then say something to him like he is your dog or something. You know, people are more likely to throw away a lover than a dog. Say that and I'm sure he'll forget about pouting and follow you loyally from now on. Plus, don't get me involved anymore. Rather than saying you would get bored of him just say he needs to rest to be able to please you properly. That should take the fight right out of him. Honestly... I don't know why I even bother giving you advise.... you're both just stupid...."

Luke's eyes narrowed in anger. "Now you're getting too confident." He grabbed the boy's wrists and pinned him down. "Maybe I should just take my frustration out on you so I can think a little more clearly..." He pushed his knee into Laxus' groin.

"OW ow ow ow!!!! Stop, let me go!!!" He struggled. "I'm sorry!! I was just being honest because I thought you knew how to deal with sluts like Lex already!!" Laxus whimpered and just wanted to be let go. He was so nervous that Luke really was going to do something crazy with him. What if it wasn't just a simple fucking?! Laxus hated pain....

"You talk about Lex like he's someone else, he's just part of you. You're the slut, you're just in denial." Luke's eyes were wild. "Maybe I should satisfy the sluttiness that you've been trying to push onto your other self." He yanked Laxus' pants off and grabbed his cock. "You miss my cock don't you?"

"NO!! Please stop!!! Doing this will only make things worse!! Please let me go!!!" Laxus struggled more and more but his ass and hips hurt so much from the fisting. "I'm sorry I won't do it again!!! Please let go!!!" The other was getting hard but it was slow and his protests seemed to help stop him from getting pleasure.

Luke finally released the boy, his eyes still narrowed in anger. "You're so fucking full of yourself... Just when I'm thinking I might be nicer to you, you decide to push things too much. Stupid slut." He stood up. "I'm leaving for today, I'll talk to Lex tomorrow." With that he left the cell, slamming the door behind himself.

Laxus seemed completely terrified of Luke. "I'm so sorry..." He knew he said more than he should. He was usually so nice and kind to others but even he seemed to change since being here... Though, just now he seemed to back to the way he was when he first came to this place. When the door slammed shut, the prisoner jumped and let out a small whimper.

Luke didn't send any food for the rest of the day, and didn't return until afternoon the next day. When he did finally return he brought just a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of water. He didn't bother knocking before entering the room and immediately walked over to the prisoner to see if it was Laxus or Lex.

Laxus was laying on the bed on his side feeling really really hungry. He closed his eyes trying to sleep off the pain and hardly reacted to Luke coming in. After a moment, he finally sat up and opened his eyes which were still green. One look at the food and he just wanted to jump on it and devour every bite.

"It's still you?" Luke walked over and set the tray of food down next to the boy. "After you eat I want to talk to Lex. Think you can manage something so simple?" He scowled, not wanting to appear weak. Especially not after Laxus had seemed so full of himself just the day before.

"I don't really think he wants to come out right now but I'll send him," Laxus agreed downing the food and water. Damn it tasted so good!!! He didn't sound arrogant or anything just said the words as fast as possible. Once he was done with the food he really wanted more. He was so hungry... He let Lex take over though and the slut just looked over at his master for a second before trying to get into how he knew he should be acting though wasn't as into it as he normally was.

"Hi Master!!! Did you starve me this much just so I could have your milk?" He leaned in towards Luke's pants but didn't do anything just waiting for permission he kind of hoped wouldn't come.

Luke sighed and pushed Lex away from him. "No that is not why I'm here... I am here to talk to you about what I said yesterday..." He trailed off, lightly chewing his lip as he attempted to put his thoughts into words. "I... You aren't easily replaceable. I was just being cruel."

Lex sat up again feeling a bit happy that Luke didn't want to do anything but he also was uncertain about how this talk was going to go. Of course, as soon as Luke explained that he wasn't easily replaceable, Lex got happy if only for a moment because he wondered if it was because of Laxus that he wasn't easily replaceable. Despite that, just hearing the words seemed to be enough and the slut smiled. "Thank you master!"

"I'm just... Not good at emotional stuff." Luke mumbled, looking away from him. "I don't want you getting cocky and bossing me around. So I just said that." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Fuck, this is all so complicated. I wish I could just throw you away without feeling anything..."

"I could never boss you around Master. You are my one and only master and I'd become your dog if that meant I could stay by your side. I'd bark if I had to!!!" Lex was so happy to hear this and even happier when Luke mentioned how much it would hurt to let him go. "Please don't abandon me, I promise to always be faithful and you can punish me however you see fit should I ever step out of line. "I'd spend a week with a vibrator up my ass and a ring so I couldn't cum if that made you feel better."

Luke finally gave a slow smile, pulling the boy closer. "Fuck... I feel kinda stupid..." He murmured. "How could I think that a slut like you would ever even try to take control..?" He leaned in, nuzzling the boy's neck. "Hey... What kinda place would you like to live? I was thinking somewhere warm so I could put you in sexy outfits without worrying about you getting sick and being unable to fuck for awhile."

"That would be lots of fun!! I just want to be with my master and warm places might just get your blood boiling," As he spoke, his tone became sexier and it was clear that Lex was back and he was starting to get turned on by their conversation about what he might end up wearing. "I want to move out with Master as soon as possible now!" He giggled and hugged his master tightly.

"Mm... I'll make you dress like the slut you are every day." Luke reached down to squeeze the boy's ass. "You'd like that huh? If I took you to a busy beach while you're almost naked and with a vibrator stuffed inside you. You'd probably get jumped by some guys though... You're too sexy for normal people to deal with."

• Saga locked this topic