Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"You'd just love it if I shoved this whole boot in you huh? There's nothing that can satisfy your slutty hole..." Luke pulled his foot away and lifted the toe towards the boy. "Lick it clean, your disgusting cum made it dirty" He ordered. He wasn't actually angry at the prisoner, he just liked making Lex suffer as much as possible.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Lex looked sad but he seductively began to lick the shoe clean until it was spotless. "Does that please you master?" The slave asked looking up. Lex was getting a bit dizzy now... Maybe he lost a bit too much blood from this ass wound. It was hard enough to even move at this point but he had to keep going, he had to please his master in whatever way he could.

Luke frowned slightly at the look in the slaves eyes. "Is something wrong..?" He asked. No matter how cruel he was to the boy, he still didn't want him to break. What would he do to entertain himself if he lost his favorite pet. "I don't want you passing out on me"

"I've lost so much blood master... I can't move my lower body... It feels frozen solid...." Lex tried explaining while ultimately trying to get himself to move. Of course, it really wasn't working and his lower basically remained stiff and immobile. "I'm sorry master, I don't mean to cause anymore trouble but there's just so much blood..." His voice cracked near the end of his statement and Lex stared up at Luke looking for some kind of help.

"You're such an idiot..." Luke pulled away and turned off the cameras. He gathered up all his things and put them back in the bag before gently picking Lex up. "I told you that you needed to rest today..." He muttered. He ignored any protests from the boy and carried him back to his cell.

"I'm sorry Master but the drug just helps me want to do it with you!!! Besides.... There's always tomorrow to rest... right?" The slut may be saying that but he had his arms around Luke and his head gently placed on the other's shoulder. Lex was really losing consciousness and held onto his master with all his strength, which wasn't much, that's for sure. The slut was too weak from the previous day and he knew it but refused to accept it.

"There's always tomorrow for sex" Luke sighed and grabbed a first aid kit then sat down on Lex's bed. He laid the boy stomach down on his lap. "If you need to cum before you can sleep then I'll let you... But I'm not going be rough with you" He got out some disinfectant wipes. "This will hurt a bit though..." He said before starting to clean the cuts.

"Yes, master." Lex closed his eyes and waited. Thankfully, the disinfectant against his sore ass was enough to make the slut moan and release on its own but that was it and he couldn't even manage to get it up after that. The drug should have made him hard right away but it didn't and Lex just seemed worn out and depressed. He wanted to please his master so bad and the only thing that happened was Lex needing help... Laxus was suppose to be the one that needed help, comfort... Not Lex... Lex needed pain.

Luke sighed as he noticed how sad the prisoner was. "Bring out Laxus... You need to rest" He said softly, applying ointment to the wounds. He started to bandage the boy's ass, wrapping the gauze all the way around his hips. "You can't keep pushing yourself to the limit like this"

"I'm sorry master, I don't mean to trouble you... I just want to please you...." He sounded so miserable thinking he had just failed his god. Lex focused trying to pull Laxus out who refused. "I can't, my mental strength is low and I'm fighting the drug to get him out... I'm sorry, I'm nothing but a failure Master!!!" Lex wanted to cry.

"Don't apologize..." Luke sighed. "You aren't causing me trouble. I just don't want you making your injuries worse because you're panicking..." He leaned down and gently kissed his neck. "I'm not angry at you Lex. But I will be if you don't tell me that you might pass out..."

"I'm sorry... I know I'm about to pass out and I'm trying to stay conscious but it's hard.... Everything is already pretty dark..." he stated. Lex was trying his best to try and keep his eyes open but his eyelids were heavy and his body was just giving out on him. His sight was so dark that he felt his eyes were already closed even though they weren't.

"Just go to sleep... I'm not angry with you" Luke repeated, kissing along the boy's shoulder. "I just don't want you to hide anything from me again" He slowly laid down, letting Lex rest on his chest. "We can have more fun tomorrow..." He really wasn't angry, he just didn't want his toy to break too quickly.

"Thank you.... Master....." Lex whispered as he nuzzled into Luke's chest and fell asleep. He hoped to be able to wake without Laxus just so he could see if his master stayed there the whole time or got up and had to leave for something. For now, he slept on and on for several hours. When he did come to, the prisoner opened his eyes a bit, they were red.

Luke drifted off into a light sleep, he knew that he would be able to to defend himself in Laxus woke up and tried to attack him. The prisoner's body was too damaged to actually hurt Luke if he fought back. Besides, Laxus should know that no one would treat him better than Luke. He was still asleep by the time Lex woke up.

Lex smiled and stayed put just watching. This was his first time seeing his master asleep and he was there snuggling the lowly slut. Lex could feel tears of joy well up in his eyes as he closed them again trying to calm down before watching his master until he ultimately dosed off again.

Luke woke up the next morning and slowly sat up, making sure that the prisoner didn't fall off. He gently laid the boy down on his stomach so he wouldn't be laying on the wounds. The guard stood up and quietly put away the first aid kit. He looked back at the other to make sure he was still asleep before turning to leave to get breakfast.

The prisoner stirred when Luke moved but didn't wake. He managed to sleep for an extra half hour before finally waking up. His eyes were now green as the drug had left his system finally but Laxus tried to move only to whimper at the pain and keep himself laying down. Laxus hated how sore he was in his hips, back, and worst of all, his ass from the whipping. He couldn't understand how two different personalities could like such opposite things when it happened to the same body.

Luke came back about an hour later with a plate of pancakes and eggs. He pushed the door in and looked at the prisoner. "Laxus?" He guessed. The eyes made things easy, but even the way the boy held himself was different. Of course Lex would have immediately thrown himself at the guard.

"Everything hurts so much..." Laxus whimpered. "Why do you constantly hurt me like this? Is it fun when I can't move or feel anything other than pain? I don't like this..." His voice cracked at the end and Laxus just wanted to cry it hurt so much. The prisoner just couldn't explain why this was happening to him.

Luke sat down next to the boy and set the plate down in front of him. "Go ahead and eat... I was actually planning on letting you rest yesterday because I don't like it when you can't move. But Lex goes a bit nuts when you take that drug so he was begging me to hurt him. He was so pathetic that I felt sorry for him"

"I hate him!!!! I want to go home and never deal with him again..." Laxus started crying and covered his face with his hands just weeping miserably. "You should stop hurting him because I hate pain. This is the worst!!! I use to think you were nice but you're just a sadist!"

"I could be worse you know" Luke leaned on his knees. "I don't think you understand just how much I can make you suffer. I mean, I hurt you as much as I find enjoyable. I could scoop out your eyes and fuck the sockets, cut off your arms and legs so you could never run away and would be all mine... Knock out your teeth so your mouth would be nothing but a hole to fuck"

"You're right of course, I am a sadist. I get off on your pain, I enjoyed tricking you so I could crush your hopes..." He gazed blankly at wall, a hint of sadness in his gaze. "What else did you expect? Doesn't everyone just put others through the amount of pain that makes themselves happy? I just enjoy putting people through more pain and doing it in a much more direct way."

Laxus was certainly shut up right away. He was in fact, shaking like a leaf. He covered his face and wept silently. It seemed that things really could be worse but that didn't really change the fact that Laxus was still scared and still ended up hurt all the time. Maybe the worst part about it was the lack of control over what happened to him. The prisoner would prefer if he chose how hurt he ended up but he was completely unconscious and had to simply wake to a nightmare that hurt far worse then when he went to sleep. What could he do to change his fate?

"You look afraid..." Luke smiled at the boy. "Have you thought about my offer?" He put the plate of food aside and gently pulled Luke into his arms. "If you behave I'll take you out to live with me, and I'll make sure that none of those other guys lay a hand on you. So you won't have to worry about falling into the hands of someone who would hurt you more than I do"

• Saga locked this topic