Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Laxus was still terrified but maybe this guy was the lesser of two evils.... that was a terrifying thought. The prisoner just wanted to be alone. "Mind if I just take some time to think about it? Part of me doesn't want to go but I really just want to go home..." At least, Laxus was thinking rationally. Some time alone could go a long way, especially when he was just so hurt that he couldn't even think.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"Alright, take some time to rest..." Luke gave him an almost gentle smile. "Make sure you eat, I'll come back to give you some lunch later" He stood up and got out a the first aid kit. "And here" He opened up the bottle of painkillers and set a couple down on the tray next to the food. "These might help" He gave the boy another smile before leaving the room.

Laxus just kept his eyes low as he felt more sadness than anything else... except pain that one was really nipping him in the ass.... pun intended. The boy sat there for a while before getting too tempted by the food and ate everything on the place. It tasted so much better than the original food and Laxus wondered if he'd be able to eat stuff like this all the time if he did move in with Luke.... scary thought, that's for sure. The prisoner wondered about the pain killers but nothing could be worse than this so he took them.

The pills were in fact just painkillers, Luke hadn't given the boy anything strange. That afternoon the guard returned with another nice meal and a large bottle of water. "Hey, you should drink this. You're probably pretty dehydrated..." He said as he stepped into the room.

Laxus managed to fall back to sleep for a little while as he was finally able to relax. The painkillers kicked in rather fast and the prisoner was finally feeling better. He opened his eyes when Luke came in again and yawned and woke himself up more. He took the bottle of water as advised and drank most of it in one go. He really was thirsty. "Thank you," he said quietly. At least Luke was finally being nice to him.

Luke sat down next to him. "You know... If you come live with me I might let you get in contact with your family." He didn't look at the the boy. "I didn't actually send them that video, guards aren't actually allowed to do stuff like that. We aren't really allowed much contact with the outside world" He chuckled softly. "Really this is more of a prison for us than you. We're all dangerous people who would find some way to escape if we didn't have a reason to stay. If I retire then I'll only be able to live in a few locations where I can be monitored"

"Think you can help me tell my parents that I was innocent?" Laxus was now planning on going with Luke. He really wanted to see his family and knowing that they hadn't seen the video of Lex pretty much sold him on the idea. "I would like to go with you."

Luke smiled and turned to Laxus. "I can't tell them the true nature of this prison or why you were found guilty... But I can tell them that you clearly aren't the type to murder anyone, and that I've seen many people who were failed by our justice system. Which may help convince them"

"That's all I can ask for, thank you." Laxus finally managed a smile and drank the rest of the water before looking over at the food, his mouth watering. "I'll also try and get Lex to stop over doing it.... I'm thankful he shields me from certain things but at the same time, I don't like waking up in this much pain.... it can't be fun for you to have to wait so long for my body to recover." Laxus was still so kind despite all the cruelty.

"Yeah, I told him not to hide how damaged your body is getting. Be likes pain so much he pretends that he isn't really hurt..." Luke sighed in annoyance. "Yesterday he almost passed out because he didn't want to admit that he was injured... He really is so high maintenance"

"Then we should get rid of him... Maybe I can live like a dog or something... or a cat and we don't have to have sex all the time!!!" It was all he had to try and stop all this insanity. There really was no way to just get rid of Lex but Laxus wanted to at least try... It might save his body from getting broken or something from his stupidity.

"No... Lex keeps me entertained in a different way, if you were the only one I had then I'd get bored" Luke gently patted Laxus' head. "Don't worry, I'll find a way to keep him from getting carried away. He worships me, so he'll never go against a direct order"

Laxus wasn't happy about it but he had to deal or things would get a hell of a lot worse for him. At least Luke wasn't going to let Lex go overboard again. "Thank you.... I just wish he wasn't so into pain. How can we be so different and yet, have the same body?!"

"I dunno, I'm not a psychologist" Luke gently pulled Laxus close and tugged the prisoner's pants down. "Lemme see how you're healing up..." He laid the boy over his knees and started to take the bandages off, ignoring any protests. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna fuck you"

"HEY!! Stop!!!" Laxus struggled not wanting Luke anywhere near his ass right now but the guard forced himself in and pulled away the covering to check his ass. Still, Luke did managed to calm him down saying he wasn't planning on fucking him. "These piercings are sore... What did you do with them as well..." Laxus forced himself up a bit before looking and seeing that his nipples had actually grown overall. He lowered himself again frowning.

"Hm..?" Luke examined the wounds carefully "Oh, Lex just likes it when I pull and twist on those, I try not to be too rough though" He moved Laxus off his lap and laid him face down on the bed. "Stay here, lemme get some ointment for you" He stood up and went to get the first aid kit.

Laxus whimpered a bit but he wasn't struggling anymore. Luke was finally being nice to him not that he was on the verge of breaking. Now he just had to lay on his sore piercings the whole time. At least if he didn't move around, the one on his cock wouldn't irritate him so he only had to deal with his chest. The prisoner watched as Luke left to get some ointment.

Luke sat back down with the first aid kit and pulled Laxus back onto his lap. He began to gently apply the ointment to his ass. "I can also put some on your piercings since it can help numb your injuries..." He bandaged up the boy's ass again and then gently turned him over and started to rub it over the piercings.

Laxus got a bit stressed as Luke worked on applying the ointment but at least it felt better after he did. Thankfully, the guard also took care of his piercings as well so those stopped hurting almost immediately. "Do I get tomorrow as a day off as well? I got the drug yesterday so I should be able to make it through tomorrow without any problems..." Laxus said. He needed to rest one more day to be healed enough to start doing things again.

"If Lex wakes up then I'll make sure he's satisfied, But I'll make sure to set some limits for him. I don't want anything like this happening again." Luke finished treating the wounds and reorganized the pillows so that Laxus could lay down without putting too much pressure on any of his wounds.

Laxus got himself nice and comfy before nodding. "Alright but I don't think he'll show until I have to take the pill again... I think he's upset that he angered you..." Laxus guessed. He hadn't actually talked to Lex yet so there was no way to tell for sure. He could only guess because Luke seemed pretty upset by the whole situation.

"He thinks I'm mad at him?" Luke frowned deeply. "I'm not angry... Honestly I was more worried then anything. I don't want to break either of you two, and if he doesn't tell me when he's a about to die of bloodloss then your body is gonna break pretty damn fast"

"Ya, that's true but he worships you and have everything turned off because he was stupid... I'd think you were upset too... I mean, you don't strike me as the worrying type... but then again.... you do worry when it comes to having your fun taken from you." It was so hard for Laxus to talk to Luke these days.

Luke chuckled softly at the comment. "Yeah, I guess so" He lay down next to Laxus and lightly stroked his cheek. "But you two are so cute sometimes..." He leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to the prisoner's lips. "I might actually start to like you... As long as you keep behaving"

Laxus was a bit surprised by the kiss and the gentle touches. He pulled away quickly and looked away afterwards. "If you really liked me then you'd set me free and leave me alone... So I guess you're just going to have to hate me forever..." Laxus was still bitter about this kind of thing.

• Saga locked this topic