Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"I'm so sorry master, I was too weak to keep control. I will do anything to make you feel better so please let me. I have completely controlled Laxus now so I won't be using so much energy to control him. Master, please forgive me." Lex got off the bed and walked closer giving like the puppy dog eyes.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"I had to spend the day with my new pet, do you really want me to do that? You want to be forgotten?" Luke grabbed the prisoner by the hair and twisted it. "If you're unreliable I won't wanna keep you, there are plenty of guys who'd just like to tie you down and fuck you and Laxus no matter who's in control."

"Please don't leave me master!!! I am so sorry for having left you!!! I don't want you to have another pet!!! Please, I'll do anything but please don't leave me." He whimpered and didn't find the hair twisting to be that painful. He gently pawed at Luke's legs just pleading with him to give the prisoner another chance. "Please master, I will stay in control from now on and I'll even destroy Laxus's personality if that's what you want."

Luke let go of the boy's hair and kicked him away. "Shut up, you're only interesting because there's two of you. But if you can't control him it'll be completely pointless." He crossed his arms over his chest. "If anything I should just let Laxus take complete control, I can find a useless slut anywhere"

"Master, please don't throw me away," For the first time, Lex actually started to genuinely cry. He was completely desperate to keep Luke with him and the thought of being abandoned made Lex almost actually want to curl up in the deepest parts of Laxus and just stay hidden away until they died. The prisoner sat up and looked up at Luke just begging with everything he had to stay with his master.

Luke smiled slowly and crouched down so that he was at the same level. "Poor little Lex.." he lightly brushed the prisoner's tears away. "You really love your master don't you?" He chuckled softly. "I'll keep you, as long as you keep thinking like that, if you become any less devoted I'll throw you away"

"I couldn't live without you master.... I only was awakened by you. Only master had given me a reason to live." He whimpered somewhat pathetically but he reached out and gripped Luke's sleeve like some small child. "Please, master. Don't ever leave me... I won't even let Laxus have control unless you tell me to."

Luke smiled and lightly ran his hand through his pet's hair. "Good boy... Just remember that I can always train another pet to be like you" He chuckled softly and stood up straight again. "So are you going to be a good boy today to make up for yesterday?"

"Yes master, I'll do anything just please don't leave me...." He got up and rubbed the tears out of his eyes so he could go with Luke. "What do you want me to do today master?"

"Hm.. I don't know" Luke stroked the boy's cheek. "How well can you control Laxus?" There was a small town nearby where mostly just retired guards and their families lived. He had always wanted to try bringing a prisoner there without them knowing it was an usual place.

"I'll keep him in check. I promise he won't get involved at all!! I can't control him more then that unfortunately..." He looked terribly worried. He began to entwine his fingers together hoping to god that Luke would say that was all he needed. "I promise he won't gain control again and I can put on the perfect show for you!!"

"Good... But I don't want you to put on a big show. You're going to have act like a human instead of a dog. If you can keep Laxus under control then you'll be able to keep me happy" Luke grinned and lightly stroked the prisoner's cheek. "And if you keep me happy I won't even think about anyone else... I might even quit this job and take you home. I can make all my money off your sex tapes"

"Yes, master. It will be hard but I promise I will act however you want me to." He was able to relax more and he walked closer to Luke feeling much better. "Of course I don't have clothes and if I'm to act human, shouldn't I put something on, MAster?"

"Of course, I have some clothes at should fit you" Luke pulled away. "And I have some things you'll need to keep on under your clothes. Does that sound fun?" he let out another soft chuckle and stepped back. "I'll be right back with some clothes for you" With that he left the room.

Lex agreed happily and while Luke was out, he began examining the walls. This was the first time Lex had really paid attention to the walls and walked closer to one of the to see all the different toys. He examined the fully bondage tools he was sort of surprised Luke hadn't really used too much on him.

Luke returned with a simple t-shirt, jeans, and shoes. He set them aside for the time being and picked out a thick vibrator and a cock ring. "Sit down and spread your legs for me" He ordered, coating the vibrator in lube. "This vibrator is remote controlled, so I'm gonna be able to turn it up and down whenever I want."

"Master has always been a tease." He smiled at the idea and sat on the bed and spread his legs. To be sure it got in alright, Lex laid on his back and pulled his legs up and spread his ass for Luke to be able to get it in quickly and efficiently. The sooner Lex was put together the sooner he could go and prove to his master that he was the most loyal of them all.

Luke pushed the vibrator into Lex's hole and fastened the cock ring on him. "Now stand up, and keep that vibrator inside you" He walked back over to the wall and picked out a long hemp rope. He grinned, wondering if the boy would know what was coming.

Lex slowly stood up and adjusted to the feeling of the vibrator before he looked at what Luke was carrying. The prisoner was clearly confused and unsure of what was about to happen. "What does that do, Master?" He was excited for something new but it also made things a lot more difficult.

"Can't you tell? It's a rope" Luke set to work tying the prisoner in a simple diamond body harness. He sure to thread the rope through his legs to that it rubbed against his cock and held the virator in. Then he used a thin string to tie the nipple rings to the main rope so that every movement would tug at them.

"Master is cruel... He knows This turns me on, how am I going to hide this now?" Lex was already hard and every movement he made was bringing more pain and pleasure. He needed to hide his hard on if he was going to try and act normal but this was still so amazing that he couldn't help but want to be touched by Luke more.

Luke rolled his eyes and found a simple chastity belt which he put on the prisoner to hold his cock flat. "There, now you can go ahead and get dressed." He gestured towards the clothes and shoes that were piled on the bed.

Lex smiled thankfully towards Luke before he went and put the clothes on. Lex could handle the stuff under the clothes but the clothes themselves were like he was wearing poison ivy or something. He scratched at himself and felt like he was burning up. "This is so strange..."

"Oh? Aren't you glad to finally have some clothes to wear?" Luke chuckled softly and patted the boy's ass. "Well, it's time to go into town. You better keep Laxus under control or I'll never play with you again. Understand?"

"Yes, master!" Lex really didn't like the clothes but he ignored them. As a slutty dog, he knew he was better off naked and typically preferred to be that way. Still, this was what Luke wanted so he would do anything asked of him. Lex didn't seem to have much trouble to start with the outfit. He walked a bit strangely but he was doing really well with it.

• Saga locked this topic