Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Shaking his head softly, he holds a little tighter, the tears slowly starting to fall. He felt as if his heart was breaking, the way Bardock blame himself. "No, no, no...it wasn't you who did anything wrong...it was me..." He was so ashamed of himself that he was scared to even look at Bardock, in his eyes. To show what he was feeling.

Softly, he kisses Bardock's neck, apologizing in that way too. He closes his eyes a little, his tears falling onto the other's skin. "You tried to comfort m...but I just pushed you away like your love was nothing...I'm so sorry..." His hair falls over his eyes, covering them completely.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Bardock turned once he felt the tears hit his skin, "N-No.. please don't cry.." he wrapped both arms around Nexus, holding him tightly, "I'm not upset, see? I-I mean, I thought I upset you because, you know, Piccolo kissed me. And I know how you get a little jealous when he pays attention to me and I do NOT know why he does." He was more ranting now, since he was nervous, "I am a TERRIBLE person to him and he just keeps coming back to me like he LIKES it or something."

He shakes his head then, realizing that he and Goku have something in common when they get nervous and he laughs, "Yeah, Kakarot's definitely my son.." he looked back at Nexus, "Point is: I don't care how much you think you push me away.. because you're worth the fight."

Nexus chuckles softly, trying to fight back the tears that were falling. After hearing Bardock talking to him, and the things that were said, he couldn't help but feel just a bit more light hearted. Even from the last thing, he was...a little confused. Just WHY did Bardock say that? What about himself did Bardock and even Piccolo see, or feel, that made them keep going, keep fighting for him? Why?

Leaning back to look up into Bardock's race, he sighs softly. Reaching up with a hand, he runs the tips of his fingers across the scar upon the other's cheek.

"Why Bardock? Why does love do this to people? It's confusing. Before I met you, and Piccolo...there are several things I've never felt before. Jealousy...intimacy...true love...it makes me feel...new."

"But isn't that why its also exciting? Before I met you.. I didn't have anyone but Gracie. And I love Gracie like my own daughter, but I feel as if my life became.. I don't know, whole?" He had a soft, faint blush on his cheeks, "I finally found my son, gained friends, AND fell in love... all in one day. I mean, think about it, for something so amazing to happen all at once. You experience new feelings, even reignite the flame of old feelings all over again. It... IS confusing."

Bardock raised a hand to gently rub his face slightly, thinking a little as he did, "I don't.. I don't know why. But at the same time, I'm not about to start questioning it now."

Gazing back into Bardock's eyes, he soaked in the answer he'd gotten, a smile forming upon his lips. A soft chuckle could be heard when Bardock finished, and he nods softly. "You know what...you're right. Everything you said...was perfectly right. And like you...I'm not going to question it...not anymore."

Leaning forward, he kisses Bardock softly. "You're my love....you are a lot of first things for me...and so is Piccolo. And the others as well. Ever since coming here to earth....many things that never happened back home, have happened here. And to be honest....I like that." He places his hand over Bardock's, the tears that had been falling finally coming to a stop.

"I love it here...I love you. I never want to leave any of this behind. But know this..." He pauses, and takes a deep breath. "If things do go badly...I swear...I swear on my honor, and my love for you...I WILL return. For you." He looks deep into Bardock's eyes, his own dark scarlet red ones serious, searching.

The smile slowly fell from Bardock's face as he looked at Nexus, "Why would you say something like that?" He shook his head, "You're going to be fine.." he wrapped both arms around his waist, holding him and pulling Nexus into his lap, "We're going to beat him.. then we'll get married.. and then our family will be complete.."

"It-s nothing..." He murmurs, smiling softly as he was pulled into the other's lap, setlling there, though slight surprise could be seen on his face when he heard Bardock's next words. He slowly wraps his arms around Bardock's waist, hugging him close, resting his head lightly against his chest.

"Yes...our family... will be complete..." He didn't say what was on his mind, instead just stayed quiet for a while, before sighing quietly.

"Now...what do you want to do? If you wanted to continue meditating I'll probably ask Piccolo to be my next partner. Since I haven't yet." He leans back, to look up at Bardock's face, wondering what he'd say.

Bardock listened, then his eyes shifted, looking up as if he was thinking about what to do next. Then, he leaned over, capturing Nexus' lips in his in a soft, but yet firm, kiss. He gently pulled the other up against his chest as he tilted his head only slightly. His tongue slipped inside Nexus' mouth, tasting the walls as his other hand gently rubbed the back of the others neck. The first hand stayed around his waist before he finally pulled his head away, smiling at him, "If you want to spar with Piccolo, I'd be glad to watch."

Nexus' eyes widen at the sudden kiss, but the surprise of it all made it that much better of one. He melted against the other's lips, savoring the taste, the sensation, the very existence of Bardock's lips against his own, as if memorizing them one last time, carving the memory in his mind, as if that was to be their last kiss. Their bodies close, warmth was shared, and it made him a bit sad, knowing thatee moment here, led up to the moment that would be their very last, before everything came to an end.

Once the kiss was over, he leans back, waiting a moment before moving in, kissing Bardock softly, then gets to his feet. Taking a deep breath, he backs away habit, before nodding.

"Let's do this. I'd appreciate you watching. Not just for me, but you too. So you can learn. To keep you safe." He didn't want to say what was actually on his mind, so heads away, to where Piccolo was.

"One question. How many copies of yourself can you make?"

Piccolo, while Nyx had been talking with Bardock, had taken this opportunity to rest his mind and meditate. Once he heard the question, his ear flicked, and one eye opened, looking at Nexus for a moment before he opened the other, his eyes looking somewhat surprised, "Oh, you're serious. I havn't tried making more than one. But I probably could. It takes a lot of energy to duplicate myself."

Bardock leaned over, wrapping his arms around Nexus' shoulders, ""You can duplicate yourself? Weird.."

Piccolo arched a brow before standing and stretching, "Yes. I can also regenerate, and.. how do I say this? Lengthen?"

Bardock smirked, eyebrows raising, "Oh?? Well, no wonder Nyx squeals." He playfully shoved himself into Nexus' shoulder.

Piccolo smirked back, crossing his arms over his chest, "Yes, well, I do seem to remember YOU not making any complaints, either." He pulled his shirt down, revealing the bite mark.

"NYX!!" a sudden voice screamed and tackled Nexus from behind. Gracie was now on top of him, giggling, "Its so boring out there, can't I stay here with you and papa??" She pushed her face against Nexus', rubbing slightly.

Nexus ignores the comment, though a faint blush could be seen on his cheeks. "Alright then, just checking. You don't have to right now. I'm just asking because my brother can, and well...let's just say he can make more than just one other copy...And so can I. Which is what we'll be practicing with, is that okay?"

He blinks in surprise at the sudden voice shouting his name, and grunts slightly when he was tackled from behind, able to steady himself at the last minute, preventing himself from falling flat on his face. "Um, hey there Gracie...er..." He glances at Bardock, frowning a bit, brows pressed together. His cheeks darken even more as the young girl rubbed her face against his own.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask Bardock...and well, it might get...a bit...dirty?" He looks to Gracie, then to Bardock again. "What do you say Bardock?" His eyes read 'no' but it was up to the other.

Mister Popo and Dende walked over, and Dende shook his head, "I'm sorry. We tried to keep her out, but she's a tough negotiater.."

Bardock laughed throatily, leaning over and pulling Gracie up with one arm, "She's a tough little girl, but she makes me proud." He sets Gracie on the ground, on her feet and he crossed his arms over his chest, "You KNOW what I'm going to say..."

Gracie pushed out her lower lip, "Awwh! Please? I'll be good, I swear!"

Bardock raised an eyebrow, turning his head to look at Nexus, seeing the look in his eye and he shook his head, "No. It's too dangerous."

Gracie's eyebrows pursed together, looking like a sad pupoy as her curls fell in her face, looking up at Bardock. "Please? I just want to watch..."

Bardock closed his eyes, shaking his head, "No. No, no, don't do that with the eyes and the hair..." One eye opened, seeing her still looking at him with the same look. He finally let out a breath, his head falling, "Alright! JUST for the fight, you understand?"

Gracie was jumping up and down, clapping her hands together, "Thank you, Papa!!" She took off in a different direction, "Goten! Papa said yes, so IN YOUR FACE!!"

Piccolo raised an eyebrow at Bardock, "Wow. She's got you whipped."

Bardock sighed, staring after Gracie, "Yeah.. I know." He turns his head, smiling sheepishly at Nexus, "Okay.. don't get mad... she used her cuteness of death look on me! I physically can't say mo to it!!"

Watching with a raised eyebrow as Bardock and Gracie had their quick "debate", he crossed his arms over his chest as it soon concluded, with the results of the young girl being able to stay and watch the fight. Sighing softly, he slowly shook his head in slight amusement at what Bardock said to him, how he couldn't say no to the cuteness of death look. He simply smiles a little bit, chuckles, then shrugs.

"Don't worry about it. Just promise to not get in the way." With that he gives Gracie a quick look, before turning his attention once more to Piccolo. The whole little scene had been entertaining and all, but they had a lot of things to do, and playing around isn't one of them.

"So, like I said, you don't have to make a copy of yourself. I will though, so you can get used to the feel...since the way we make copies is a bit...different." Nodding once, he takes a few steps back, putting space between himself and Piccolo, as well as the whoever else was in the room.

With that done, he concentrates, and a bit of fire flares up on his arms, and continues to grow in size, before literally falling away in a ball of blazing color, hovering, before uncurling into a perfect copy of himself. It even had a perfect match to the sword that Nexus used. Both copies smirk, before the actual Nexus speaks up once more.

"See, we use our element to make the copy. And of course, our ki. An added effect is also in each copy, since mine is fire, if you attack it, well, you know what will happen. Electricity, wind, water, earth, yeah. You get it right? Any questions? And how about this time? Any rules to set? Grounds?" He looks intently at Piccolo, waiting, wondering how this little sparring session would pan out.

Piccolo crossed his arms over his own chest, watching with a smirk as Nexus made a carbon copy of himself. Both looked the same but he looked up at Nexus as he spoke, "I don't like setting ground rules. They're boring. Unless you have a particular rule you want to set, I don't have any. But just know that jusy because I like you... doesn't mean I'll go easy on you."

Krillen gives a small 'ha' as he placed both fists on his hips, "Piccolo's quite cocky today, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but he's always been that way." Goku shrugged his shoulders, "Hey Gracie, why don't you come sit by me?"

Gracie had sat down, talking to Goten for a few minutes before she looked up, "No, thank you. I'm okay here."

Bardock looked up, "Gracie! When an adult asks you to do something, you do it. No questions asked. Understand?"

Gracie looked back at Bardock, opening her mouth to say something but Goten steps in, standing, "No, we should move. It's probably not gonna be safe here. Don't worry, we'll still be able to see everything." He extends a hand to Gracie to help her up.

Gracie nods, standing, "Sorry, Goku."

Goku laughs softly, "Kids." He shakes his head before looking back to Piccolo and Nexus.

Piccolo could feel everyone's eyes on him as he clenched both hands in fists, smirking, "Go ahead."

A satisfied smirk forms on Nexus' lips at what he hear Piccolo say, shaking his head when asked if he had any rules or things like it to set. And he was glad that Piccolo wasn't going to go easy on him. Because he knew that Exodys wouldn't, that was for sure. "Well know this too Piccolo. The same goes for me. I don't plan on going easy on you either." A slight chuckle escapes his throat, and without anything else to say, ignoring completely what was going on with the others, his focus entirely on Piccolo, he begins.

He doesn't start out with a direct attack this time, instead, he slips to the side, creating more fire upon his arms, and like with his first copy, they fall from his self, hovering and then becoming perfect copies, though as this happened, some were started out as balls of crackling blue electricity, and others swirling vortexes of wind. He moved fast, and this all took place within a matter of just a few seconds.

There were soon at least fifteen or so copies of himself, varying in element, but all looking the same, though the duplicates weren't as strong as the individual they had come from. Baring his sword, Nexus finally steps forward, keeping the sheathe upon the blade, and as he swings out like a baseball player swinging a bat at Piccolo's arm, he raises his power level, knowing the moment the sword came in contact, it would knock the other back.

The copies did their own thing, some waiting to attack, and others attacking right away, and each time they touched Piccolo, the Nemekian would feel it for sure, as some would burn, others would shock, and the ones from wind cut like invisible blades.

"Let's see how well this goes..."

Piccolo watched at first as Nexus doubled, then tripled, then there were too many to count. A slow, but firm smirk played across his lips as he stood there, watching. His eyes moved across the area. He already knew which one was the REAL Nexus. But of course, he would play around first.

The first attacked. As Piccolo raised his arm up and blocked the attack, he growled, as he felt the searing of his skin burn. Another attacked. He raised both arms up, and as quick as lightening he could hear the ripping of his Gi from several tiny blades.

Piccolo lowered his arms and a small line of crimson slowly trickled down his cheek. The scent of blood filled his nose and he grunted, tsking in annoyance at his sensitivity. As another attacked, he at first didn't move, his eyes focused on Nexus.. the REAL Nexus. Then, as the double got closer, Piccolo raised two fingers and gave a loud cry as he let out an attack. His Death Ray, visioning as a solid gold line and golden rings surrounding that line, hit the double straight through the chest. And when it did, Piccolo could feel the electrical surge through his body, almost as if he'd been hit by a tazer.

After the initial shocks went away, Piccolo growled softly, "So it's THAT kind of spar, is it?"

He stared to move, slowly circling Nexus as if a wild animal and his prey. Then, he stopped, "Then let's fight." Both arms raised and he gave a forceful push with his hands. The shockwave that followed would be enough to cause Nexus to be hot backwards at least a few feet. Piccolo then took that time and he let out another powerful yell as his body started to glow white, flicker, and then glow again.

After a second or two, it was as if he were moving and soon, there were two of him as the light died down. Both raised their hands, smirking softly, as they made a motion to 'bring it'.

It was amusing really, the little clash that the two of them were having. Even as his copies got defeated, Nexus watched as Piccolo got hurt in the process of defeating them, knowing that with each strike the Nemekian made, he would get a recoil in damage, no matter what. A smirk forms on his face after the other was hit by a particularly nasty electric shock after using some special attack, hearing the other speak.

"Did I forget to mention the higher the power of the attack you use...the more damage and pain you get dealt in return? My bad...Well, now you know..."

His eyes never once looked away from Piccolo, trailing the other's every move, noticing how he was circled around, and at the right time, raised his arms to cover his face as a huge shock wave slammed him back, grunting slightly as he forced his body to come to a stop, preventing him from moving any further away. When he opened his eyes again, he saw that Piccolo had made copies of his own.

Nexus just laughs in response, and without any words at all, flings away the sheathe covering the blade of his sword, where it landed with a clanking sound about a hundred feet away. His power level, like so many times before when his sword is revealed, spikes drastically, and with a smirk moves forward in a blink of an eye, moving with speed he'd never shown any of the others before. The true speed of the Senshilo, the Phoenix.

With this sudden movement, and no time for relapse or reaction, his sword was to be found protruding through one of the copies stomachs from behind, blood dripping to the floor, and he pulls away, swinging his blade in an arc, so that droplets of the blood fly through the air, before splattering on the ground. His own copies waited, moving in a circle motion, reading the situation.

"Come on Piccolo, don't disappoint me..." He jumps away, sword at his side, waiting.

Pain seared through Piccolo's stomach at the point of contact. As one of his doubles disappears after being defeated, Piccolo crashed to the ground, holding an arm over his abdomen, shaking in pain. The only downfall of being able to duplicate himself... feeling everything the double did. Piccolo waited until the pain subsided before he raised to his feet again. He swayed slightly before righting, hands clenched, "You failed to mention that, yes."

Piccolo attacked then, disappearing in front of Nexus. His fist connected with the others jaw before he disappeared again and reappeared behind him this time. An arm wrapped around his neck, "There's a way to fight, and not be phased by your doubles. The question is: how?"

Eyes flicker sideways just as Piccolo appears behind him, not even trying to evade the obvious attack, barely even feeling the pain in his jaw. A rather twisted grin forms upon his lips as he listens to Piccolo's question, his expression becoming even more questionable by the minute. "Yes, there is...but do you really think I'd TELL you the answer so easily? Come now, even you're not THAT foolish..."

As he spoke, two of his copies went after Piccolo's double, and one came up from behind the real one, who was currently engaged in holding the real Nexus. The real deal waits, and after a few moments, a blast of heat rushes around him, whipping his hair around his face as the copy sent a huge fire ball straight at Piccolo's back, the flames flickering around to the front, and being absorbed by Nexus, same with the double, which disappears, becoming one, once more with Nexus.

Taking in the fire, his body becomes a furnace, his skin scorching hot, like the surface of the sun, no doubt burning Piccolo. It might have seemed rather cruel to do this sort of thing, but like Nexus had said, there was no going easy.

Piccolo held tight onto Nexus for a few moments, and when he felt the searing pain on his back, he let out a pained scream. It felt like the ball of fire was pushing through his chest and out the other side, inside Nexus. That's when he felt the burning on his arm, smelled the scent of burning flesh. He ripped his arm away, tearing off skin while he did so. He stumbled back, falling onto one knee as he doubled over. His cells worked overtime to testore the skin.

"Looks like it might be over soon.. Piccolo's power level is dropping." Bardock didn't even have to open his eyes to know what was going on. He had lied back, closing his eyes to rest after meditating. He then opened them once his son spoke.

"I dunno..." Goku was watching intently, making mental notes about the fight for future reference, "Just because Piccolo's power level dropped doesn't mean he's beaten. He's got a few tricks up his sleeve, that's for certain. Don't underestimate him, he's pretty strong."

Once Bardock looked over at the fight, he then sat up, realizing what Goku had been saying was true. In the midst of Piccolo hunched over, his power decreasing, it had hovered just above death level. Then, Piccolo raised his eyes, eyebrows narrowed as he stared at Nexus. He slowly rose to his feet, any and all burned flesh was suddenly healed. His power level spiked again and he rose his arms into the air, letting out a loud and powerful yell.

Lightening suddenly struck everywhere, through the chests of every single double created. Although he felt the stinging pain from each hit, Piccolo ignored it until all that was left was himself and Nexus. Piccolo lowered his arms, cracking his neck to the side as he stared intently at Nexus, "Now it's serious."

Piccolo wasted no time as he struck, sending powerful blows and kicks at Nexus at an incredibly quick pace.

After Piccolo moves away from him, the scent of burning flesh filling his nostrils, Nexus places a bit of space between himself and the Nemekian. He wasn't about to let his guard down, not even a tiny bit, not even when he felt the drastic fall in Piccolo's power level. Because knowing the other, he wasn't done just yet. And sure enough, Nexus was right in not letting himself relax, because after a few moments of waiting, Piccolo was on his feet, lightning having taken out the rest of his copies.

He stares back just as intently as Piccolo did to him, bracing himself for the inevitable, knees bent slightly, hand gripping his sword tightly, muscles flexing and relaxing, tensing up for what he knew was to come. A small nod from Nexus let Piccolo know that he knew just how serious it was, the faintest of grins forming upon his lips, a shining, rather excited twinkle in his eyes. It was almost as if he was literally glowing from the throes of battle, as if fighting gave him such a high that nothing else could.

And with that, the fight ensued, Nexus keeping up with Piccolo's attacks, countering each one, and from the sidelines, it would appear that the two of them were in some sort of dance, bodies in perfect sync with each other, moving away, only to be close to each other, mere inches away from touching. It was amazing, Piccolo, with his punches and kicks, and Nexus with his own unique style, almost like an acrobatic ninja with a sword.

"So...you gonna give in yet?" He asks, sweat dripping from the ends of his hair, and down one side of his face, as they get close again, a single droplet flinging off and landing upon Piccolo's skin. "Cause you know...I'm not going to..."

Piccolo and Nexus moved in almost perfect harmony. Even the others knew that Piccolo was the only one who could keep up with Nexus, who could counter his attacks, and keep the fight going. Vegeta had given up, Goku had bored Nexus, and as hard as Bardock tried to beat him, he'd always fallen just a little shy. Even now, as Piccolo thrust his arm out, and their forearms clashed together, he held that smirk on his face. Having that same exciting twinkle in his eyes.

"Give up? I have no such vocabulary. Giving up is not an option!" He shoved Nexus back with that last word and as quick as lightening, he threw a hand out and a large Ki ball was aimed straight at Nexus.

Bardock kept watching, his eyes flickering back and forth as the two sparred. No one said a word at first, then someone spoke:

"Its amazing.. isn't it?" It took Bardock a moment to realize this person was speaking to him. He tore his eyes away, seeing that Gracie had leaned her head against his arm. He smiled softly, nodding, "It is.."

Gracie then smiled back, before giggling, "Why doesn't he just take it from him?"

Bardock blinked, slightly confused, "Take what?"

"Nyx's power source." Gracie looked up, then blinked, "What, you..? You don't know Nyx's power source?"

Bardock shook his head again, "Gracie, I have mo idea what you're talking about.."

Gravie stared at Bardock for a few moments, then smiled again. She decided it'd be better if he figured it out himself, so she simply stated, "Nothing, Papa. Nothing at all."

Being shoved back was one thing, getting a huge ball of ki thrown in his direction was another. However it didn't upset Nexus at all, in fact it was exhilarating. Just as it appeared that there was to be collision with him and the energy, he brings his sword down on it, blade slicing it in half, the now separated halves of energy flying in two different directions, continuing on to crash into the walls, and much like when he'd punched it, cracks were left in them.

"It's good to hear and know that you won't give up..." He begins to twirl his sword in the palm of his hand, flames beginning to form on the blade, until it was nothing more than a crackling, red blur, and as this happens, a bit of it comes away, forming a flaming copy in his empty hand. "Because neither will Exodys. And neither will I!"

Baring both blades now, one of killing metal, the other crackling flame, he jumps up with incredible force, shooting through the air using power alone, and spinning, he comes straight back down, aiming a devastating blow to Piccolo's shoulders, the strike powerful enough to make Piccolo's knees give out.

He'd heard the conversation between Bardock and Gracie, but said nothing, keeping his focus entirely on the fight at hand. There was no way he could let himself get distracted.

Piccolo stood still at first, his eyes set on Nexus as he brought both swords down. To everyone else, he would have seemed that Piccolo was struck, as he cried out, falling to one knee. Gracie watched, anticipation in her eyes as she saw Piccolo go down. Then she felt her eyes widen, "Look!!"

The dust settled then. And there, straining on one knee was Piccolo, growling and grunting as he held both swords, one in each hand, against his shoulders. He strained, pushing with great force and slowly, both began to raise. Piccolo pushed harder, ignoring the blood that was flowing from the wound across his palm, and the burning skin in the other palm.

Piccolo shook, growling louder as they rose higher, inch by inch. When they were both about six inches off his shoulder, Piccolo gave a great yell, thrusting both blades to the sides, at opposite ends. He rose at the same time, head butting Nexus against the forehead with a loud THWOCK!

Goku cringed from the sound, "Aw man.. that shouldn't be allowed.. headbutts hurt."

Almost immediately after Piccolo connected his head with Nexus, one leg pulled up, resting against his chest and he shot foot out, kicking Nexus. The kick would send him backwards, at least a good few feet. Piccolo stumbled, trying to raise to his feet, but the fight was starting to wear him out. Blood steadily ran down his fingertips and dropped onto the floor.

'Damn.. it's deeper than I thought..' Piccolo shook in pain, his fave twitching slightly. He stayed on one knee, and ripped off part of his shirt, wrapping it around his cut hand to stop some of the blood flow. Then, he ripped off another, and wrapped the charred and broken skinned hand on his other arm. Both hands would have to be covered until his body healed itself. Piccolo rose his eyes then, watching Nexus in front of him now.

What happened next was a total surprise for Nexus. Just as he thought he'd determined the outcome of the fight, the dust settles, and his eyes widen at what he sees. Before he could have time to react, he was headbutted, a dull ringing reverberating in his head, and then seconds later was kicked in the chest, sent flying. He lands hard on his back, the air forced from his lungs, as he was disoriented from the blow to the head, dizzy and unstable.

He struggles to his feet, the flame sword gone, his actual blade held limp in his hand, the tip dragging the floor. Gasping for breath, a trickle of blood drips down his face from the spot where he'd gotten headbutted, slowly but surely making a trail down between his eyebrows, down one side of his nose, and to the corner of his lip, dripping off his jawline. Gritting his teeth, and gripping the handle of his sword tighter.

His posture, the way he held himself at that moment, looked almost as if he were a zombie, or something moving on autopilot, the actual person not being completely awake. His face had a shadowed look to it, and for a moment, nothing happened, everything was silent. That was until his eyes flick upward, and he grins, teeth bared in a sharp and deadly smile, and something seemed a little off.

He cracks his neck a little bit, before moving forward, one moment he was just standing there, the next he was right in front of Piccolo, sword shoved clean through the other's upper arm. "That was...a slick move there..." He growls, eyes flashing slightly. Better make sure that doesn't happen again."