Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru pulled his robe over his back and shook his head, "No. Just stay in the room, if you leave I can not guarantee your safety." he said before walking to him and kissing his lips softly. "I'll be back before you know it and then I'll take you out on a walk to get you some air. Hopefully I won't have to babysit troops today, and if thats so then you will see me sooner!" he winked and ruffled Akira's hair before picking up his Katana and sighing. "Another day of blood and tragedy, what a great life we live." he opened the door to his room and left, locking it behind him not wanting Akira to leave because his comrades would kill the boy, or worse, put him in sex trafficking.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira sighed softly shaking his head .

"But it'll hopefully be worth the outcome I'll definitely be moving away after this is all over....definitely somewhere safer..." He began to think deeply about his future ahead and if he would have a good future. Akira snapped out of it feeling the older male messing with his hair causing him to sqeak slightly in surprise.

"Be....careful...." He spoke softly his expression changing as he heard the door locking behide the other he didn't feel as if he were trusted.

Hikaru sighed and walked to the main front aquiring his line at the trainees. "Alright men! The battle awaiting you is deathly, Bloody, and not for the weak." he said hearing someone laugh and he pulled his sword out and threw it at the male stabbing him through his stomach. One male threw up at the sight as well as some others. "See what I mean? All those who threw up leave. We don't need you weak women here." he said cleaning off his sword after pulling out of the screaming male. "All the rest of you. Today is training day." he pushed them through drills all day long, showing how to hold a gun and a sword allowing them to pick. He even showed them how to take out the enemies most wanted soldiers, the medical units, and the helping aids. Without them the enemies would acquire masses of infections and it would kill them off naturally.

Akira looked around for a chance of escape although he almost didn't want to leave.Maybe he would hide untill the other thought he was dead or untill it was all over.....Akira noticed a vent and took a thin blanket remembering something about the emperor not heating the rooms not being able to afford it. Akira quickly undid the vent crawled in and secured it from the other side and crawled in further untill he wasn't in the view of anyone the vent had a steep drop so he didn't suspect anyone to be able to climb it but he took a lose panel that had gotten lost and boarded it up to block the path to make it look like a dead end and covered him self in the black blanket blending into the shadows.

Finally the day had ended and Hikaru sighed bidding the other officers good day do to the fact he got off early. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck unlocking his door to his room and opened it smiling as he was looking forward to seeing Akira and his smile faded right when he walked in. "Akira..?" he asked walking into his room and looking around not seeing the other male. He cursed himself and sighed, He looked up seeing the vent open and he laughed shaking his head. He followed the vent and came to the end laughing again seeing a dark figure slinking around, He leaned against the wall and sighed, "You thought you could get away that fast? I'm smart Akira you can't just escape that easily." he pulled him and sighed taking the blanket off of him. "Do you know what would have happened if someone else had caught you?" he said pulling on him again.

He heard footsteps and he looked behind him seeing an officer and he pulled Akira behind him as he walked past and he nodded to him. He sighed and pulled Akira back to his room slamming the door behind him. "I told you to stay here. I did it for your safety.." he sighed and leaned against his door rubbing his eyes. "I just wanted you to stay safe while I wa away.....You can't leave Akira, they will kill you if they see you. DO you understand?" he said in the most serious way possible.

Akira gasped as he was pulled out of the vent his body slightly cover in dust but mostly the blanket consuming his small figure was covered in dust akira sneezed some other dust on him falling of as he did.

"No....not really......I know your smart...."

Akira puffed up his cheeks.

"But they aren't as smart as you ."Akira sqeaked slightly as he was pulled behide the other males back,he felt less tense as he was inside the room.

"Yeah I know they want to kill me." Akira spoke bluntly as he looked up at the older male.

Hikaru sighed and pulled Akira to his chest hugging him. "You could have been killed...you idiot.." he said softly clinging to the other male not wanting him to go anywhere. "Why did you leave..? I know you hate it here and I know you hate me...but you don't have to run away I..I could try and get you out of here myself. It would risk my life, job, and probably everything but I could try." he said sighing softly.

Akira frowned slightly.

"Why do you care so much?" He faced the other turning around in his lap.

"You don't have to risk your own life for me that's ridiculous...." He sighed softly and took the others chin pulling him into a soft kiss.

"But I don't hate you....."Akira caressed Hikarus cheek gently.

" it just gets lonely in here."he leaned on the others chest and sighed.

"Don't do anything crazy now."

Hikaru sighed softly and looked down, "I know and I'm sorry if it was up to me I would take you to work with me.." he said softly his fingers trailing down Akiras back. "I care so much..because you're mine..I care so much because I can't help it..something about you made me become attached the moment I met you..." he said softly surprised the other male had kissed him without having to ask for one. "I'll ask to stay home tomorrow, and spend all day with you again. We can do whatever you want? Sounds good..? Sadly...I can't take you to see your family...and I can't take you off the base but I can take you around the base if you wish. We have a hot springs in the hills that is still on the property." he said kissing Akira's shoulder.

Akira wrapped his arms around his was it and sighed leaning agansit him more.

"Ok......I don't have any family to see anyway..." Akira pulled away from the other slightly and looked downwards.

"So we can't really have fun?" He sighed before looking up at the other.

"While I like the company so I guess that's good enough."he smiled softly as he looked at Hikaru

Hikaru laughed softly and shook his head, "No. We can't have any fun, not till the war is over. I'll set up an all day time at the hot springs, we can leave tonight if you wish and get there late tonight." He said going to the phone. "If i call now we will have it all to ourselves and i'm sure we could think of something to do to keep you happy and entertained." he said winking at the other male as he dialed up the hot springs operator.

Akira pouted slightly.

"Aw...wait what?" Akira flushed a bright shade of red and looked away from Hikaru embarrassed.

"But what if someone hears us?" His blush darkened slightly at the thought some someone watching them doing it and snapped back to reality as he felt his pants straining against his now awakened erection Akira gasped and pulled down his flowing shirt trying to cover it up.

"U-uh I'll be back....I..I need the bathroom."He blushed softly and slowing began walking away trying not to reveal himself.

Hikaru tilted his head and pouted lightly, "Okay hurry back! Though no one would hear us, though I didn't really mean sex." he chuckled softly and shook his head speaking loud enough the other male could hear. "It seems that first time pretty much kept you wantin more?" he teased playfully before the call was picked up and he was talking to the operator. "Yes hello, I would like to rent out the entire hot springs for two nights...yes it will be me and another person...yes my lover...haha well you seem to like it when honeymoons come up to visit lots of cash for you eh?...Alright thank you very much." he said the only thing able to be heard was his side of the conversation. He hung up and noticed the other male wasn't back yet he walked to the bathroom door and tapped on it. "You alright in there?"

Akira bit his lip and nodded before walking to the the bathroom and sitting down of the toilet his pants around his ankles his member pushing agansit the fabric in a uncomfortable fashion,Akira stared for a moment before pulling himself out of his boxers with his small trembling hands,he didn't want to think he was a pervert but at a time like this it was hard to tell.Pushing back the fear of the other walking in on him he began to slowly stroke and pump his member biting his shirt slightly so he wouldn't moan loud enough for the other to hear. Not being able to hear the other male at the door the boy continued pleasing himself his small body curling inwards slightly.

Hikaru slightly worried entered the bathroom without waiting for an answer. What awaited him, was a sight he couldn't quiet comprehend but he was ever so pleased to see it. A trembling Akira set with a rock hard erection in his hands and he was trying so hard not to moan he was biting his shirt. Hikaru blushed lightly and laughed, "Ah...what caused this to happen?" he asked walking to the other male pulling the shirt out of his mouth and he leaned down kissing his lips softly. "Did you happen to think about me...wet from the hot springs fucking you hard after we soaked it up together, and possibly someone hearing us..? Possibly the operator peeking in on us..?" He asked softly his husky voice sliding into Akira's ears.

Akira's face tinted a shade of red as he heard the others laugh.

"H-Hikaru?..ah..ng.." Akira stuttered as the shirt was removed from his mouth, the young male didn't feel as if he had control over his hands anymore as they kept going pumping his hard member a bit faster.

"H-Hikura d...don't stop talking...ah...." A moan slipped pass Akira's lips as the other spoke into his ear...he was getting so aroused!

"who knew you could be so perverted Akira.." he said softly kissing down the others neck. "Its a beautiful sight, seeing you flustered thinking about me fucking you. Its a nice feeling, however I don't want to share it with anyone else, so if you don't mind i would like us not to be watched." he said his fingers touching the tip of Akira's member feeling it twitch at his touch. He bit down softly on the others neck groaning.

Akira's blush darkened.

"A-ah I'm n..not." He spoke softly and looked away only to melt into the other as he felt his lips come in contact with his neck.

"It's just ...the... helpless feeling... I guess..." Akira flinched softly as Hikaru pressed his finger tips agansit the tip of his dick before biting down on his neck causing a grunt to escape Akira's lips as he felt himself getting closer to his release.

Hikaru chuckled softly shaking his head and he started sucking on the others neck moaning lightly when he could. He was enjoying the little males cute moans and words that were coming out of his mouth. "You know, You are mine now, for a good long time, and I'm not sharing this with anyone." he said caressing Akira's tip again his tongue tracing around the small hickey he had made on the others neck.

Akira moaned softly as Hikaru sucked on his neck causing him to tremble a bit more then he already was.

"Yes Hikaru I...I know that." Akira flinched as Hikaru began licking and sucking on his neck causing his koans to grow louder.

"Hikaru...p..please....touch... me...more...." Akira painted softly looking at the other with lustful eyes as he spreaded his legs a bit more letting the other have access to him more.

Hikaru laughed softly and picked the other male up carrying him off the toilet into the bedroom where he laid him down on the bed. "If you wish me to touch you might as well do it somewhere we will both be comfortable. Now, how do you want me to touch you?" he asked kissing down the other males chest pulling Akira's shirt up and over his head as his tongue traced Akira's nipple his hands roaming down Akira's sides to his hips just caressing him with more love than he probably had touched any women.

Akira gasped slightly as he was picked up and brought to the bed,Akira pulled him into a passionate kiss .

"Please touch me the way you please to."Akira helped get his shirt off and looked at the other male as he felt his tounge run over his nipple and supersede a moan.

'Hikaru do you love me?" He played with the others hair slightly.

Hikaru instantly stopped what he was doing and he looked up at Akira but he didn't answer instead he moved the other males legs apart and let his kisses go down to his erection. He licked his fingers and slid them inside of Akira his mind roaming to that question. Did he love him? He didn't know, they had just met but he couldn't deny that his body loved the other male very much. He hadn't had someone who could satisfy him the way Akira had in a long time.

His tongue trailed over his tip before he slipped his throbbing cock into his mouth. He moaned softly his fingers thrusting slowly into and out of Akira allowing him time to adjust to the feeling once more. His head moved in a constant rhythm as he sucked the other male off hoping he would forget about the question and allow them to sleep with one another so Hikaru could have time to think about it.

Akira looked down at the other waiting for an answer after awhile Hikaru just grabbed his legs pulling them apart kissing his erection,a shocked gasp left Akiras mouth as he suddenly slid his finger inside him.

"H-hikaru...." Akira spoke with a disappointed expression but said nothing else.It was clear that he was trying to distract him which Upsetter the boy a bit,he began to struggle to keep the question in mind as Hikaura started paying attention to his member Akira was weak to pleasure that wasn't tough to figure out. Feeling the fingers inside him moving around his body curled up a bit a natural respond to what the other was doing.

"Uah...." Was the closest thing to a word coming out of the overwhelmed boy the pleasure had began taking over.

Hikaru sighed softly noticing he had gotten the boys attention on his mouth and he could now enjoy himself with the other male. He sighed softly and started to move his fingers faster. He could feel Akira curling up slightly which meant he was enjoying himself. He licked down his cock back up to his tip before pulling it back into his mouth his head bobbing as he wanted the other male to cum again. He slipped in a second finger moving it with the other one getting the younger male stretched out to the point he would be able to fit.