Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

(I know .)

Akira moved closer to the other trying to stay warmer due to the fact he was small it wasn't an easy thing to do for him.

"I know....m and its not like you were the one that killed them."He yawned and rubbed his eyes beganing to become drowsy and pulled the other closer using his chest as a pillow .

" night Hikaru ."the said softly before beganing to drift off his small body revaldled to the cold air.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru blushed and nodded. "Yep good night." He said smiling softly yawning himself as he later down more closing his eyes drifting off to sleep easily.

-next morning-

Hikaru sighed and woke up instantly sitting straight up in bed before be finally notice he was safe and he ran a hand through his hair. He sighed again and looked at the small body next to him blushing lightly. "Good morning." He said shaking him awake.

Akira groaned softly before opening his eyes and yawning.

"Morning." Akira said in a quiet voice his sleepy expression still on his face as he sat up and began to slowly rubb his eyes before sighing.

"What are you going to do with me anyway....." He looked downwards at the sheets avoiding eye contact with the other.

".....why are you blushing?" He raised an eyebrow and touched the others cheek

Hikaru looked away and got out of the bed his robe falling apart showing off his body, "No reason, had a bad dream was all." he waved it off and shed his robe completely walking to the bathroom. "Come now time for a shower, I was planning on using you for my own needs...that way you can stay in my home with me." he said thinking allowed. "But in order to do that you would have to sleep with me." he said looking back at the other male.

Akiras face flushed bright red .

"I-i see please be gentle with me......."he took off his clothing leaving them in a pile on the ground before following the other into the bathroom his cheeks still tinted pink .

" do you want me to wash your back again?"akira smiled at the other slightly.

"I dont mind if you want me to do it."

He smiled softly tracing the others muscles.

Hikaru nodded lightly slightly self conscious about his scar on his back but he didn't say anything. He turned and let the other male do as he wanted. "Why are you so willing to let me take you?" he asked curious as to why the young man would want to lay with another rman when he hadn't even enjoyed kissing him. "I'm rough..." he said honestly looking at him, "The first time I will be gentle with you but after that...my sadistic side will come out." he said looking back in front of him sighing. "stop blushing, Its really cute so you should stop before I jump you now." he laughed softly.

Akira blushed turned slightly deeper.

"I'm pretty sure I like men......but you comfort me....." He sighed softly trying to smile.

"That's what I meant please be gentle with me I'm a virgin." He fiddled his thumbs slightly as the of mentioned that he looked cute while blushing he couldn't help but turn a brighter shade of red.

"B..but if you say things like that I cant help it."

Hikaru laughed softly and turned to look at Akira, "I know what you meant by be gentle Akira, I was planning to be the first go around. Although we do not hold close to one another I have to use you in some way or they will kill you. And I would rather not be the cause of a helpful person like you's death." he said and leaned close to Akira kissing him softly, "I'm happy you like men however that makes coming onto you a lot easier." he winked and turned back around for him. "Please hurry I really am uncomfortable with you just looking at my back like that." he said his arms shaking slightly.

akira nodded softly and sighed .

"I understand...thank you maybe one day I'll join your contury everyone I know is dead any way." He said calmy and stroked the others back gently washing his back with his hands.

"Hey is your back sensitive or something?" He tilted his head slightly he rinsed off his back and stopped once he noticed the other was shaking slightly .

"Why dont I go infront of you that way you won't feel so awkward?"

Hikaru sighed softly, "Its not sensitive more as ugly..." he said softly and took one of Akira's hands in his and guided him in front of him smiling down at him. "No one really looks at it as much as you have so its new for me to have someone looking at it." he shrugged and sighed. "Just not something I enjoy showing off." he said softly looking down at him then away. "As for coming over here don't make that decision less you have a real reason to do so." he said and smiled, "Don't risk your life just because eyou want to." he said softly.

Akira frowned softly.

"I like it....it's unique and makes you genuine." He said smiling softly running his fingers through his hair.

"Its fine I'm the only one that is seeing it aren't I right now?"he sighed softly.

" I dont have any purpose over there though." He sighed softly leaning agansit the other male gently.

"Its fine I'll male sure only to move away once this war is over ok?" He smiled at the other.

Hikaru blushed lightly at the comment of his scar and he wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "Thank you...however it is not pretty to look at...the rest of me may be but my back is ugly." he said sighing. "Which is fine, I don't let anyone see it...honeestly I don't know why I showed you." he said shaking his head. "Thank you...I just don't want you to be killed..i'm sure you have someone who cares about you over there." he said brushing Akira's hair out of his face.

"Thankyou for caring so much about me ." akira smiled as the other brushed is hair away from his face causing him to blush softly and decided to finish up cleaning up himself and rinse the soap off gently.

"There all clean.....why do you shower so much?" He tilted his head looking at the other male.

"We had a shower yesterday rember?"

Hikaru laughed softly, "One because you're really hot with soap running down your body, and two...I had a nightmare last night and woke up sweating so i needed to cool off. I didn't necessarily need you with me but I felt I wanted to see you naked again." he laughed softly and gets out handing him a towel before looking back at him. "I have today off..which means...we are staying inside today, Until I tell that you are now my new sex partner you can't go out alone." he said sighing. "People around here are mean and will rape you." he said running a hand through his hair.

Akira blushed deeply .

"Pretty much you wanted to see me naked again." He covered his face in embarrassment before taking the towel wrapping it around himself .

"O-oh that's a pretty good reason not to go outside alone."He closed his eyes sighing softly.

Hikaru shrugged, "Well I'm not going to lie to you, You have a beautiful body." he said laughing softly before changing into a pair of pants and sat down on the bed. "Sadly being my...sex slave as some would call it if someone walked in you wouldn't be allowed to wear clothes." he said softly looking at him patting his lap. "Sit on my lap lets talk a little...maybe get used to one another." he said smiling softly.

Akira flushed a bright red and mubbled something softly ."wait I can't wear clothing?"He pouted softly and sat in his lap trying to cover himself.

"What do you want to know that you dont already?"

Akira tilted his head slightly .

"You already know most of the basics about me." He said softly trying to get comfortable in the others lap sqwerming about slightly.

Hikaru turned him around and slipped his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder. "hm...I don't know just talk to me..I missed someone talking to me so I wouldn't mind talking about the small problems and stuff too." he said blushing and looks up at him. "if thats okay.." he said kissing down his neck and down his back his fingers dancing on his stomach. "I'm horny..." he said sighing and groaning wanting to get laid.

Akira smiled softly.

"I can under stand that i just dont wanna bring the mood down which tend to do."

Akira blushed softly.

"U-um what do you want me to do I've never done anything like this before."he looked away embarrassed.

" please tell me what to do."

Hikaru smiled softly, "you don't think Akira, you just do what your body tells you to do." he said and leaned to him kissing him softly. He slipped a hand into Akira's hair pulling his mouth firmly against his own as well as their bodies. He blushed lightly laying back on the pillows as he kissed him more intensely.

Akira blushed softly and began to kiss back trying to keept up with the others pace.

"Mmnnnm." Akira moaned softly into the kiss ad his body began to heat up and wrapped his arms around the others neck,Akiras hands began to roam the others back slightly

Hikaru held Akira's face in his hands biting his lip softly as he pulled away, "See...? don't think about what your doing and just move." he said smiling softly as he kissed down Akira's neck biting here and there. He moaned softly himself and looked up as his door opened he smiled, "Ah...hello Ken its nice to see you..You have caught me at a bad time come back again please." he said and flipped Akira onto his back crawling ontop of him. He heard the door close and he winked, "Told you, people will come to see me and that will happen often." he said smiling softly before pecking Akira's nose.

Akira looked into the others eyes as he held his chin .

"Ok I'll try my best ...." He blushed softly,as Hikaru began kissing and biting down his neck he blushed softly and looked at the other as he noticed he was looking away....Akira turned a bright shade of red as he mentioned there was another person in the room beside them.

"O-ok." He starred at the others lips and pulled him into a kiss his sweet lips agansit the others .

Hikaru smiled softly kissing him back his lips caressing the others his hands roaming up Akira's body touching his waist softly. "I'm going to touch you now." he said softly kissing down his neck and kisses down to his nipples sucking softly biting lightly at the hard bud. He smiled up at the other and chuckled softly.

Akira nodded softly shivering in pleasure as he kissed down his neck sending sensations down his spine,Akira's blush deepened as he felt his nipples beging sucked on and trembled slightly letting out a moan before quickly covering his mouth trembling more as the other bit down causing him to flinch.

"H-Hikaru." He looked into the others eyes.