Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira yawned and woke up as he the other kissed his cheek he smiled sitting up stretching before leaning forward to kiss him on the lips.

"Morning Hikaru." He pushed the blankets aside.

"What are those?" He pointed at the waffles with a look of confusion.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru laughed softly, "While I was away in America when I was a boy they would make these. They are waffles and its delicious." he winked and pecked the other males lips back. "Just try them silly, I made them myself so you better eat it!" he said glaring at him before taking a seat next to him.

Akira gulped at the threat and cut some and took a bit and paused for a moment before swallowing.

"Why...is it squishy?"he stared at the waffles somewhat afraid of what ever they were.

" Hikaru how does someone make these? "He observed the so called waffle .

Hikaru instantly started laughing, "Its a pastry silly, and is squishy because it has syrup and honey on it to make it sweet. Its bread love." he kissed his back. "If you don't want it I could take a request and made it for you." he said softly kind of sad the other male hadn't found an interest in his not so famous waffle. It wasn't well known to really anyone, he was shown how to make it in a small dinner where he worked to help pay for some of his education.

Akira smiled softly.

"No you made it I'll eat it!" He began to focus on getting through the waffle afterwards he hiccuped.

"Waffles are huge....." He nuzzled Hikaru feeling full and happy.

"Maybe one day you can teach me or I'll cook you something?" Akira giggled softly and waited for the other to finish .

Hikaru laughed softly and put the dishes to the side when the male was finished, "Yes you didn't have to eat it all you know." he laughed again and stood tossing Akira a shirt and a pair of pants that were his size that he had gotten based off the close he came here in. "There, wear those to the hot springs." he winked and started changing himself.

Akira slipped on the clothing once he was dressed he looked him in the mirror .

"These fit me nicely." He smiled and sat on the bed and waited for the other to be done changing.

Hikaru moved putting on his own clothing and smiled softly, "Thats good that they fit well. We will be riding one horse the two of us." he said softly slipping his shirt on easily and buttoning it. "Come now put on the boots I have for you and then we shall leave." he smiled softly and got on his own shoes and picked up his Katana sighing softly. "Hurry now. " he laughed softly and was completely ready on his own.

Akira nodded and slipped the boots on and laced them up and stood next to the other grabbing his hand before pulling it but hesitantly.

"I'm ready if you are...." Akira smiled slightly.

Hikaru took the others hand and pulled him closer kissing him softly, "Don't worry we will be alright." he smiled softly and left the room hand in hand with him. He walked out of the building to the horse that was awaiting them, he nodded to the guard and moved picking Akira up and placing him on the horse. "Thank you for preparing the horse for us. Make sure my room is locked and we will be back in two days." he said to the guard as he bowed to Hikaru. Hikaru pulled on the saddle pulling himself up onto the horse and his arms went around the other male as he grabbed a hold of the reins.

Akira smiled as he saw the horse.

"She's beautiful....it is a she correct?" He giggled slightly.

"I always have a hard time telling the difference." He watched the scenery going by as he began to lead the horse.

Hikaru laughed softly nudging the horse into a walk the reins in his hands, "No it is a he honey." he said softly into the others ear moving up the mountain side up to the hot springs which awaited them. It was a long ride however they could talk the whole time or ride in silence he didnt care.

Akira smiled and relaxed agansit the others back becoming less tense,eventually they got there and Akira was amazed.

"Wow this place is so pretty....."

Sakura trees lined the Hot springs and the blossoms left the trees and filled the sky, "Yes it is isn't it." he got down first and then picked Akira up and off the horse setting him down. He handed the reins to the maid that came up and he nodded to him before looking at Akira. "They have everything prepared for us." he smiled softly and clasped hands with the other male kissing his cheek as he lead him up to the doors to the hot springs.

Akira smiled softly.

"Thankyou I can't believe your doing all this for me." Akira blushed softly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Just let me know if there's something I can do."

He said smiling while following the other male.

Hikaru shook his head, "You're doing it right now." he winked playfully and sighed softly as he opened the door for Akira smiling softly as he walked through the doors. He smelled tea and the sounds of only one person talking and that was the operator. He smiled and waved at the other male, "Hello John! Its nice to see you!" he said and walked straight to the bedroom.

Akira blushed darkly and continued to follow the other.

"I'm guessing that was the operator?" He smiled slightly and laughed pulling the other closer once they got to the room.

"Now what." He spoke playfully with the other.

Hikaru laughed softly and kissed Akira longly and pulled away after a minute or two, "Now we do whatever you want. You're my equal here Akira, he doesn't know you are a slave." he said softly and brushed a strand of hair out of Akira's eyes. "You can be whomever you want here. There is no need for titles." he said softly looking him in the eyes.

Akira smiled softly.

"I don't want to be your slave I want to be your lover Hikaru...I love you." Akira smiled and kisses him back gently .

"I want to do it in the hot spring at one point.....is that ok?" Akira blushed softly.

Hikaru blushed softly and smiled looking away from Akira, "I cannot return those feelings just yet Akira..but that makes me very happy." he said softly looking down at the other male. "As for doing it in the hot springs, thats perfectly fine with me." he smiled and moved taking his shirt off sighing. He smiled softly and moved to the bed setting his shirt there, "Though it will be lunchtime soon do you wish to do it before or after?" he smiled cheekily.

Akira bluahed softly.

"That's ok I'll slowly make you fall for me." Akira kissed the others cheek gently and pulled him closer.

"Oh u-um ok ." akira blushed slightly watching thw other take his shirt off.

"U-uh which would you prefer it doesn't matter."

Hikaru smiled softly, "Akira..why do you sound nervous? We could just soak for a while. Let your body relax." he said softly and walked to the other still with his pants on. "Come on it'll be fun, and if anything happens then it happens." he winked and kissed the others cheek. He walked back to the bed taking his pants off as well as his shoes. He stretched out his body groaning softly, "I think it would be good to soak we rode for almost an hour." he said laughing softly as he opened the door to the bath that was outside of their room. He looked back at Akira, "I'll make sure its not too hot for you." he said and walked to it dipping his hands in it humming to himself.

Akira blushed softly.

"I keep thinking of that daydream that made me had..." Akira his his face in embarrassment realizing what he had just said.

"How could I relax?........I guess a soak would do both of us good...." He said softly and began to strip down then waited for the other to return.

hikaru peeked into the room and smiled cheekily, "You coming?" he asked and smiled getting into the springs himself first. The water ran over his muscles and he sighed as steam started to rise from his body. He got his hair wet and looked over at Akira, "Hurry now, don't leave me alone." he chuckled softly.

Akira nodded taking off his underwear before walking out to the hot spring and slowly getting into the water with the other male.

"I'm here now." Akira laughed and swam next to him before sitting between his legs on the ground.