Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru tilted his head, "Yes...maybe...although you are my prisoner still. I like you male." he said turning and taking Akira into his arms his hands resting on his back. "Is that bad?" He asked tilting his head again. "I like you the way you are now...And I would really like to do more than just talk."

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira blushed deeply in the others arms .

"I see ." he sighed softly abd finished washing himself. Akira blushed Il."I've never dobe those type of other things."

Hikaru stepped back and motioned to his chest. "You missed a spot haha clean my chest too silly." he shook his head laughing. Although they were on opposing sides Hikaru couldn't help the fact he wanted to be nice to this kid. But he knew that he couldn't, if anyone knew he was keeping him without locking him up he would be killed for treason. He sighed softly and looked down, "Tonight...you may sleep with me in my bed...but tomorrow you will be locked in a cell in my room. Every night you may sleep with me but...only if you give me something in return." he said sadly. "I'm sorry to have to do this to you but I do not wish to die. The torture you will go through will be minimal but it will be there." he said looking in Akira's eyes before he leaned close pulling him to him and kissed him softly. Compared to his words the kiss told Akira that he was gentle and sweet, because it was slow and gentle not hard and rushed.

Akira sighed and soaped up the sponge .

"I know how I'll get treated...." He began to wash the others chest only to drop the sponge as the other pulled him into a kiss taking him bybsuprise he gently tryed to push on the others chest.

Hikaru pulled away slightly but left their bodies touching. "I will do stuff like that to you, and its better you know now than later." he said softly looking away and stepping away from him washing his chest sighing his face was red but he just kept himself busy trying to hide it.

Akira nodded.

"I thought you might to something such as that...it was just so sudden that's all....." He spoke to the other softly trying to focus and forget the feeling of the others lips on his yet it only made him blush the more.

"I'm not denying that I didnt like it though....."

Hikaru laughed softly and leaned against the wall to the shower looking up at the ceiling, "I don't want to be mean to you...but its in my nature to treat you badly...For some reason i don't want to hurt you." he said closing his eyes thinking. "I would rather protect you than hurt you..." he said softly and looked at him. "You liked it huh?" he laughed softly and shook his head turning off the water and got out grabbing a towel for Akira and one for himself. "Dry off." he said sternly.

Akira took the towel and began to dry his body and hair .

"That's nice to know I'll keep that in mind." He stated softly and wrapped the towel around himself trying to prevent his body from getting cold to fast.

"Hey why are you fond of me anyway?" Akira said while looking up at the other.

Hikaru sighed and shruged, "I don't know..I just am." he said tying the towel around his waist and walks to his room going to his closet and grabbing his robe. "Do you want a drink with me..?" he asked tilting his head. "Get to know one another?" he asked softly.

Akira began to think deeply .

"I dont know I've never had alcohol before......" He bit his lip slightly.

"You do mean alcohol dont you?" He began to follow the other once again.

Hikaru laughed and nodded, "Yes haha that is what I was thinking...but you can drink something else. Your last night of freedom anyway." he said tilting his head. "I would use it the way you want to. Liquor isn't cheap." he said and poured himself a drink and looked back at the younger male holding up an empty glass.

Akira nodded softly.

"True.....I guess a little bit can't hurt...can it?" He shrugged and brushed his hair and putting his clothing back on .

"Its getting cold in here." He said softly.

Hikaru laughed softly, "Sorry..no heating so you kinda just have to live. The war is taking a lot of money from the emperor and we don't have enough, or rather he doesn't have enough to give us heating." he rolled his eyes and handed the boy his drink. "Drink it slowly, if you drink it too fast it will burn your throat when it goes down. " he said sitting down on his bed sighing. He rubbed his stomach his ribs hurting from previous injury.

Akira took the the glass and settled it on the table after noticing the other seemed to be in pain.

"Are you injured?.... Do you want me to take a look I was teached in the medical areas..."

Hikaru tilted his head, "Oh I didn't know that...No I'm alright. Don't concern yourself with my wounds." he waved it off resting his head on the headboard of his bed. "Come over here, I don't like having to yell across my room to speak with you." he said taking a drink of his drink.

"If your say so...."Akira nodded and picked up his cup and went over and sat on the bed next to the other male taking a small sip of his drink.

"I can understand that."

Hikaru looked at Akira, "Come here...close to me." he said tired and wanting someone to lay with him. "I'm not hurt, If i was I would go to our medic I wouldn't have you treat my wounds. Let alone would you want to." he said shaking his head. He honestly was hurting, he had broken a rib in battle not long ago and its healed but sometimes the weather still affects him.

Akira set the glass down on the side table and moved closer to the other.

"That does make more sense you barely know me." He said softly and yawned and layed next to the other .

"Your warm...it feels nice." He smiled softly and relaxed a bit.

Hikaru smiled and tilted his head taking the other under his arm, "No I may not know you but I don't mind having someone with me to have company. Even if you wish to leave its still company." he said sighing and set his glass down slipping his arms around him his hands freezing as he pulled the covers over their almost bare bodies. "How long have you worked in the medical field?" He asked curious on the others life on the other side of the battle field.

Akira flinched as his cold has where placed on his body.

"Since the war was started and I was old enough of age to go...." He stated after thinking about it deeply.

"I've always wanted to help people since I was young."

Hikaru tilted his head and sighed, "So it was a dream? Mine...was to get revenge for my family, and for all the families like it. But it has changed over the years, now my dream is to have a family of my own.." he said softly shaking his head and clapped and the lights clicked off. He took another drink of his drink and sighed, "Don't let that liquor go to waste." he said laughing.

Akira looked at the other before rolling over so that they where facing eachother.

"I know how that feels." He said softly before taking a sip of his drink.

(could you please try and make you posts longer! Please! Thank you so much!)

Hikaru shook his head and laughed, "And for the war to end, I am a good fighter I just hate having to kill men and children for his liking." he said referring to the emperor. He leaned toward Akira and smiled softly before placing a small kiss on his chin. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked pulling away not wanting to bother the other with his constant touching. He was really wanting to have sex but he didn't want to tell him that. He was an innocent young man and he didn't want to strip it from him so soon. He sighed and rolled onto his back his glass empty, "I just wish I wasn't ordered, upon death, to kill women and children." he said hating himself for the things he has done during battle.

(I'll try my best.)

Akira nodded softly ."I can under stand that its uncomfortable but it must be done."he noticed how the other pulled away from him and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry....am I to close to you?" He said softly before moving away a bit more giving him some more room feeling he needed it.

"I feel worse for the family that have to live knowing some one that close is dead ....and no I do not have any siblings.....anymore...." He fell silent and looked at the other.

"Can we go to sleep now?"

Hikaru shook his head and pulled the male back to him getting under the covers, "Yes, We may sleep. I"m sorry for asking about your family...shouldnt have I just wanted to get to know you some before everything changes tomorrow." he said looking away from the other male. "I didn't think it would be a problem but I forgot that everything.." he sighed. "I forgot your family is no longer available...I'm sorry for what happened to them." he said genuinely sad they were dead and gone.

(Thank you so much! It just helps me make a better post which will help you make a better post ya know?)