Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru stopped as his name was called and he smiled, "yes? what do you want me to do?" he asked looking down and kissed his chest again waiting for the younger male to answer. "Please don't cover your mouth, part of the fun is listening to you moan." he said softly winking up at Akira his hands going down to his hips massaging them. "May I touch you here?" he asked for permission knowing he was probably scared. "I don't plan to take you tonight Akira, I'll just play with you a little." he said smiling, " I told ou I would be gentle there for I will hold myself back." he said softly against his shoulder.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira blushed softly.

"Touch ....me ....more."he melted into the others touch he slowly uncover his mouth he hated how his arousd voice sounded it was so feminine nothing like the others deep and seductive.he shut his eyes relaxing as the other touched his hips.

" Go ahead. "He nodded softly listening to the other.

" what if I need you......by the end ..."he blushed turning away.

Hikaru listened silently as his lips found their way down to his stomach kissing lower and lower. "If you need me then...I'll go till you tell me to stop...but if you wish me to enter you Akira I will be unable to stop." he said softly against his hip kissing it softly. He kissed to Akira's erection and smiled softly, "See...your body knows what you want." he said softly licking up his shaft and flicking the tip with his tongue. He loved the boys moans and he was getting hard himself by listening to the constant whimpers coming out of his mouth.

"Thats....mnhhh...fine with me....." Akira trembled softly as the other licked his shaft before flicking his tounge agansit the tip of member.

"H-hikaru ~" he moaned out the others name digging his fingers into the others hair moaning softly his legs trembling slightly .

Hikaru smired lightly and pulled his member into his mouth. He began moving his head at a slow rhythm, up and down and then repeating it. He moaned softly causing vibrations to go from his mouth into his shaft making it more pleasurable. He let his tongue flick against the tip every so often his free hand moving one of Akira's legs into a bend where he had open rain to his ass. He smiled softly and licking his fingers before going to his hole. He started sucking Akira off again before his fingers started tracing Akira's hole.

Akira grip on the others hair began to grow tighter as he began to give him a blowjob,Akiras toes curling....his blush began to grow deeper as he saw the other licking his fingers.

"L-lett go....I..I need ....to ...cum."Akura blushed darkly moans escaping his lips.

Hikaru kept going as his finger moved into Akira slowly and then back out his head still moving at a constant speed. He looked up at him waiting for him to cum but he didn't know when that would be. He was able to take it but he was planning to let up on his member when he was close to cumming. He felt his member pulse in his mouth and he got the taste of cum before he pulled away his hand moving to his erection starting to pump out the last of his load. "mm already? So quick." he said laughing softly.

Akira moaned as he felt the finger slip inside and threw his head back moaning as he felt it rubbing around his insides.

"I-im cummming!" He gasped his back arching slightly as he climaxed all over the others hand panting softly his eyes full of need and want.

"I....can't help ...it ..a virgin." He spoke between pants drool running from his chin to his neck slowly.

Hikaru looked down on the other and he nodded his finger moving still and he let his tongue lick up the cum that was on his stomach, "I know, its hot." he said softly kissing up his stomach to his neck and he bit down hard. He began sucking on the skin there his free hand rubbing his member again wanting him hard once more.

Akira watched the other licking up his cum slightly embarrassed that he was doing so,Akira moaned softly as his neck was bitten causing him to flinch.

"Nhghhh...no....its not....I'm so immature." He covered his face.

"I can't help it I felt really good." The spoke aloud by mistake and flushed a bright red.

"Ahh...m harder...." He moaned softly his cock beganing to grow hard once again

Hikaru sucked on the skin between his teeth his finger moving faster inside of Akira exploring what was now open to him to explore. He moaned softly picking up and biting on the other side of his neck harder this time and his hands were moving faster pumping Akira faster than he probably wanted to. He moaned again his finger diving in and out of his entrance easily now.

Akira held his legs apart moaning louding as he felt his prostate beging brushd up slightly against .

"Try to h...hit there." He blushed raising his legs and hips a bit more for the other male.

"Ngh......" He t other began to leak cum again.

Hikaru wasn't really listening to Akira's commands but doing as he wished, he slipped another finger inside of the younger male along with the other one thrusting into him with his fingers. He was hitting the boys prostate making the sweet moans come out of his mouth louder and more eager. His mouth kissed up his jaw and to his lips kissing him hard as his hands moved, one jerking him off while the other worked on stretching his entrance for his erection to fit in. He moaned softly into Akira's mouth biting his lip softly, "You're really hot for a virgin." he said laughing softly teasing him.

Akira moaned loudly his legs trembling softly in pleasure .he tryed to grop his erection to prevent himself from cumming but failed and spattered the warm liquid all over his stomach and panted lowering his legs slightly..

"Don't say things like that....."

Hikaru shook his head and licked his fingers pulling them out of him, "I can say whatever I want Akira, You are at my mercy you know." He said kissing his chest. "Come here...I need a release or I'm going to attack you." he laughed softly moving so Akira could touch his erection and he blushed.

Akira whined as he felt the fingers being pulled out missing the feeling already.Akira flushed a deep red and crawled closer to the other and began slowly stroking the others member unaware if he liked it or not he looked up at the other blushing still as he leaned forward and decided it was a good idea to lick him,the younger male ran his tounge up the others shaft slowly while fondling his balls gently .

Hikaru moaned softly his hands going to Akira's hair. "Take it slow, you don't have to put it in your mouth if you don't want to. Stroking it is good enough I just need a release." he said biting his lip looking down at Akira. "You won't be used to it being in your mouth, it will get bigger the more you play with it, so if you're going to suck on it be prepared." he said softly kissing the others head. "It may choke you." he laughed softly and his hips started to move into Akira's lips.

Akira mentally smiled in satisfaction hearing the other male moan while placing his hairs into his hair,he looked up at the older male before continuing more roughly wanting to satisfie the other.Akiras blush deepened as he heard the other say that the more effort he but in the bigger the others cock would become and that it could possibly choke him.

Akira letted out a soft groan as the other started moving his hips pushing himself deeper into Akira's mouth he reached down and began to stroke himself as he felt himself beganing to grow hard.

Hikaru moaned louder his hips moving more and more into his mouth. "A-ah~" Hikaru's voice grew louder watching Akira move his own hand up and down his cock. He moaned again moving his hips even more. He groaned closing his eyes and arching his back as he got closer and closer and he became harder and harder.

Akira squeezed the others balls roughly hoping to push him over his limit with that single move but continued to bobb his head up and down as the other continued to thrust into his mouth roughly.

Akira came on himself eventually pulling away from the others cock licking his hand clean.

Hikaru moaned as he came into Akira's mouth having tried to hold it in till his lips were off of him but that didn't work very great. He moaned again watching Akira, "You're sexy." he said softly pulling the male up to him kissing him hard his cock now grazing Akira's. "May I touch you?" he said softly kissing his lips softly.

Akira made sure to swallow every drop not wasting any of the others cum,Akira grinned as he looked up at the other male.

"I'm glad you think so." He gasped slightly after the kiss as he felt the others cock began to rubbed agansit his own,letted out a soft moan he nodded answering the others question before leaning forward and biting the others lip playfully.

"Go ahead I'm all yours."

Hikaru smiled and he pushed Akira onto his back looking down at him softly, "I'm going to put it in you now." He said softly spitting on his hands and mixing it with his cum making his cock wet and slippery so it was easier to fit into Akira. He tilted his head and smiled softly moving Akira's legs apart and he pressed his tip against his entrance. "Breathe, relax." he said softly looking down at him. "The more you relax the less it will hurt." he said softly as he started pushing into Akira his tip being swallowed.

Akira letted the other push him down easily and melted into the sheets watching the other preparing his member with lustful eyes.

"Breathe, relax."
Akira took in a deep breath an flinched as Hikaru began to push the tip inside his tight and wet virgin ass.

"Nghhh..." He bit his lip gently instill the tip was finally in.

"Alright, it will be easier now. I'll go slow for you." he said panting softly do to the tightness of his ass and he moaned lightly as he kept pushing further into Akira. He sighed softly leaning down and kissed the other softly slipping his tongue into his mouth skillfully and pulled it back out kissing him once more as his hips still pushed into Akira's slowly.