Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira blushed deeply .

"Wait,wa-" He gasped moaning as the other began pushing further inside him,akira was beganing to become scared his body feeling we did all over.Akira melted into the kiss tangling their tounges together saliva running down his chin his legs trembling around the others wasit.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru stopped finally when he was completely inside of Akira he looked up at him and smiled softly pecking his lips, "I'm all in. Tell me when you're used to it and I'll start moving." he said kissing the other again softly before his free hand started to stroke Akira's cock playfully. He rubbed his thumb over his tip softly and bit the others lip.

Akira's blush deepened.

"I-it wasn't all in before?" He trembled slightly under Hikaru kissing him back gently twitching as the other began to stroke his cock playfully earning a soft moan from the boy,akira shuddered as he began to rubb the tip causing a bit of drool to run down his chin.

"Dont.....tease....me so ...much...I'll cum if you do...."

Hikaru laughed softly, "Isn't that the goal?" he said softly and deep against the others jaw as he kissed down to his neck moving his hands to the others hips. He bit softly on the others neck and sighed, "I'm going to start moving, slowly." he said softly informing the other of what he was going to do as he started to pull out a little but moved back in a small distance. He moaned softly, "Fuck..you're tight.." he said softly biting his lip to keep the moans in.

Akira nodded and watched the other still a little bit nervous having something that big inside him moving around.

"Okay....." Akira gripped the sheets as he felt him beganing to pull out his body wanting to suck him back inside deeper once again even though he was nervous .

"Ah......" Akira blushed softly cringing slightly .

"It hurts.....ngh....ha.....ha." He spoke softly panting.

"Hey.... your biting... your lip...." He pulled the other onto a passionate kiss and bit the other lip playfully apart parting.

"You said listing to moans were part of the fun......so I wanna hear yours too....."

Hikaru blushed darker than he should have, being pulled into the kiss was unexpected and he kissed him back slowly moving still even slower than before and he nodded weakly. "Yea sorry...usually I don't make a noise till we are going, but its been a long while since I have taken someone this way.." he said softly groaning as he moved deeper into Akira. "I'm sorry It hurts it will feel better soon if I need to stop I can pull out if you wish." he said softly resting his lips against the others as he began breathing heavily.

Akira mentally smiled as he noticed the others blush .

"Dont apologize." He laughed weakly akira blushed a bit darker as he felt the other move deeper and letter out a small moan and looked at the other wrapping his arms around his neck.

"N..no dont pull out....I..I want more....." He covered his face feeling ashamed of his lewd body not being able to control its cravings for the other males touch.

Hikaru kissed Akira's hands and pulled them away putting them into his hair and smiled, "I want to see.."he said softly and started moving again inside of Akira in and out slowly as possible and he started moaning softly the more he started to move the easier it got do to his wetness and Akira's. He sighed softly wanting to slam into Akira but couldn't do to how much it would hurt the other male to do so.

Akira flushed bright red and looked away slightly his moaning began yet again as the other began to move.,a smile graced his lips as he heard the other male moan feeling proud that he was able to pleasure him he began to push his hips back in time with the others thrusts meeting his hips.He frowned as he noticed the other sighing.

"Ah.....whats ....wrong?" He tilted his head slightly.

Hikaru smiled softly, "Its a content sigh Akira." he winked softly and he leaned up placing his hands on the others hips and he started moving at a faster pace yet still slow. He moaned louder closing his eyes lightly as he began to get some friction between he and Akira. He couldn't help but thrust harder into the other do to him being so tight Hikaru felt so good going in and out of him at any pace that he could get off on it really fast do to the tightness.

Akira smiled softly .

"Oh I see." He looked back as the other placed his hands on his hips before moaning louder as he began to move faster,Akira gasped as the other gave him a harder thrust gripping the sheets tightly as he felt his insides tightening around him .

"Harder.... " he looked back at the other male with need in his eyes.

Hikaru nodded not saying anything as he straightened his back and began thrusting deeper into Akira, soft moans came out of him as he felt the muscles around him tighten. He looked at the other male before he started thrusting faster in and out of Akira now at an easy speed where he was wet enough that he could move all he wanted. He leaned down and kissed Akira's shoulder before goig back to what he was doing.

Akira sqwermed and moaned under the larger male his skin slightly shing from the thin glaze of sweat on it .Akiras hair was curtaining his eyes due to the fact it was now damp,his cheeks tinted a rosy pink close to the color of his lips almost,he threw his head back slightly his mouth agape from the pleasure that he was receiving from the other male he didnt really feel as if he were being held captive by Hikaru anymore he was so kind a gentle with him almost as if he saw him as a fragile priceless porcelain doll.

Hikaru moaned louder his fingers digging into Akira's hips as he seemed to pound into the other male almost needing the contact. Groans came out of his mouth here and there as he constantly moved faster for the younger male to feel good. He shivered lightly as he came inside of Akira blushing do to the fact it was so fast. It didn't take him long though to become hard again inside of Akira and start moving again. The extra warmth and wetness within him now made everything easier than it was before, he now slid in and out of kira without any problems. He groaned again wiping his cheek sighing as sweat started falling down his chest.

Akira groaned slightly as the other male dug his fingers into his hips causing him a slight amount of pain yet Hikaru continued to pound into akira over whelming him with the feeling of pleasure he nearly shreik as the other reached his prostate causing him to moan louder his body trembling in pure pleasure.

"N-no dont .....ahh...no..not inside!"He shook his head as he felt the other member inside him pulse and gasped drool running dont his chin as he felt the warm liquid rush inside.

"Ughh....so...full..." Akira groaned softly and clenched the sheets before gasping in shock as the other started moving again.

"Ah!n..no dont..the liquids going deeper inside me!" He grasped the sheets tighter pressing himself against the bed his hips still in the air

Hikaru started to support the others weight for him as he slammed into him. He wanted to fuck him nice and hard as he did so leaning down and letting his tongue trace that of the others nipple. He moaned softly biting it lightly as he shivered. "I can do as I wish with you Akira. You are mine and that is all you need to know." he said softly against his skin as he sucked on the others nipple harder than before biting it as he started to pinch the other one.

Akira moaned softly and shook his head.

"No...ah!...to full...stop it...." Akira bit his lip blushing deeper as the other began licking at his pink nubs he dugg his fingers into his hair pushing on his head slightly his moans growing louder as he began to pinch the other nub.

"I.....I can't carry your...children stop!" He flushed bright red after realizing what he said.

Hikaru pulled away from Akira and looked at him, "You are a male...you can't carry children Akira." he said softly. He pulled out of Akira and stood up and sighed softly. "I see..." He said softly and sighs getting out of the bed looking down. "I'm going to go clean my dick...come with me let me clean you up then sleep." he said softly looking down.

Akira looked away slightly.

"O-oh." He began to relax a bit more as the other pulled out of him.

"No one ever told me that." He rubbed the back of his neck and got out of the bed following him into the bathroom.

"Sorry if your mad with me....." Akira spoke softly and looked up at the taller male .

Hikaru shook his head washing off his lower half, "No, it is not my fault you are ignorant, nor is it yours." he said softly and sighed. "I don't blame you...I'm not hard anymore anyway so i don't mind not going agin." he said rubbing his shudders and shaking his head. He didn't blame Akira, someone must have always told him that males when they cum inside another person it instantly fertilizes an egg, even if you don't have an egg to fertilize. He would just have to take things slower than he thought he needed too, he was cutting this kid a lot of slack and he didn't know why.

Akira blushed softly.

"Oh ummm ok...." He looked at the other 'you don't look very happy about it though.....'he thought to himself.

"Well...now I know for next time......" Akira sighed softly and began to wash himself looking away from the other feeling nervous and somewhat ashamed of himself for being such an idiot for not knowing .

"I'm done washing myself should I wait for you in the room or wait in here for you?" He ywaned rubbing his eyes slicking his wet hair back out of his eyes.

Hikaru finished himself up and sighed softly, "You may go to bed." he said coldly wrapping a towel around his waist drying it all off before he sighed going to the bed and lays down himself. "Hurry up...I'm not staying up for you any longer." he said laying down and sighs closing his eyes and finally starts to gal asleep waiting for the other male to lay down with him.

Akira fine shed towel drying his hair and came out of the bathroom and sighed seeing the other was almost fully asleep and crawled into bed after hanging up his towel so it could dry properly,akira cringed his face slightly in pain his back and hips where sore and he wasn't able to get comfortable but not wanting to wake the other up knowing by the way he looked not to long ago that he would probably be sleeping by now.....he obviously didn't want to make him anymore anger then he had before so he stayed awake almost the entire night .

Hikaru sighed waking up as the morning air filled his room. He got out of bed and sighed softly, he changed his clothing into his daily clothing and walking to Akira touching his face. He didn't want to wake him up but he knew that he needed to, he leaned down kissing his lips softly before shaking him awake softly. "Wake up akira. Its morning now." he said softly laying down some clothing for the other to wear. "I have work today so I don't know about hanging out all day but You will have to stay here all day." he said explaining it to him.

Akira began to store as the other shook him and eventually woke up after a little while and groaned softly rubbing his eyes while sitting up.

"I'm....up...." He spoke softly as he watched the other laying down some clothing for him.

"Alright be careful....."Akira stated and began to get dressed .

"Is there anything you want me to do while your gone?"he spoke as he glanced at the other while putting his hair up.