Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru shook his head and kissed him back, "I am. And...if you can't be gentle you could always be rough." he shrugged and sighed. "I didnt survive this war on gentle little marshmallows." he laughed softly at his own joke and kissed his forehead. "You need not worry to be gentle with me. I'm okay." he said his fingers caressing the others body gently.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira smiled and pressed the other agansit the wall .

"Ok I won't be gentle." He smiled and brought him into a kisstugging his hair slightly rubbing their Crotch's together roughly.

"Dont hold back." He smiled pulling away before getting on his knees and licking and teasing the others cock before talking it into his mouth.

Hikaru laughed softly and moaned kissing the other male back. He was going to play along, let Akira show him what he could do for a moment or two. He blushed lightly and moaned again his back resting on the wall as his hands tangled into Akira's hair pushing his mouth further on his cock. "A-ah you tell ME to take it slow." he laughed softly moaning again pulling on his hair softly.

Akira groaned softly around the others member as he pushed it inside his mouth further.

"Yeah?"He pulled away from the other cock and looked up at him.

" why?"he stood up and waited for an answer.

Hikaru smiled down at the other male, "Because...you rushed down to suck me off." he laughed softly and kissed his head. "I'm just teasing you Akira." he winked playfully.

Akira blushed and looked away.

"Don't tease me so much." He muttered before leaning in and kissing Hikaru's cheek.

"It stirrs me up a bit ." he sighed and pulled the other closer wanting the contact more nuzzling into his neck before kissing his shoulder

Hikaru laughed softly and sighed, "Ah you're not going to finish what you started? Then let me be inside of you once more." he said softly moving the other males leg up over his arm and he held onto his waist with his hand as he moved his cock to Akira's entrance and moved in. He moaned softly and kissed Akira as to distract him from the possible discomfort. He started to move with ease the soap that was up inside of Akira, made it easy to move. Worked as a natural lube, he laughed softly as he stopped to wait. "This is okay yes?" he asked worried he had started something.

Akira puffed up his cheeks.

"Well you teased me about it..." Akira gasped slightly as the other yanked his leg over his shoulder causing him slight discomfort,A groan slipped through his lips but was soon cover up by the others lips agansit his own.Akira buried his face in the other shoulder moaning in response as he had the chance to pull away from the kiss.

Hikaru laughed softly and moved Akira, "Sorry here. this will be more comfortable." He said smiling softly and moved so he was behind Akira and the other was bent over. "You're beautiful." he said moaning softly as he moved inside of him in and out.

"Thankyou thats a better...." He spoke softly and looked back at the other,Akira blushed softly.

"I'm not really..."he pressed his hands agansit the wall for balance as his small body shook slightly in the others embrace hitting his lip silencing his voice .

Hikaru moaned slamming into the other male his grip on his hips hard. "Y-you are very beautiful!" he said breathlessly the water warm on his back. He watched as his cock came in and out of Akira with ease. He smiled softly and kissed the others shoulder blade. "you're getting loose love." he said softly.

Akira gasped his lengs trembling as Hikaru slammed into him hitting his prostate head on causing the male to shreik in pleasure his body beganing to get use to the feeling of the others cock.

"Don't say....t..things like....that...your making me feel weird...." Akira moaned gripping the tiles of the shower wall roughly.

Hikaru laughed softly and bit his lovers back softly, "A good weird or a bad one?" He asked kissing where he bit before going back, his hands gripping Akira's waist tightly to use it as pushing his ass into his cock. He moaned louder sweat beading on his chest unable to really tell other than the fact his face was red. "I'm simply being honest, You suck me in without me even having to work at you." he laughed softly moving faster.

Akira moaned and blushed softly.

"I guess a good weird...." He grunted as the other bit him.

"I T-tild you not to say things like...t..that." Akira moaned tightening around him more .

"You just like doing that to make me sqwerm."

hikaru laughed softly his breathing labored. "Yes well I also like watching you moan from me. Its sexy." he smiled softly and kissed his back slamming into him more. "A-ah damn its so good." he said hitting Akira's prostate over and over again repeatedly the friction from Akira tightening up making him move faster and harder into him. "A-and when I tell you about that you get tight ha it feels good." he said smiling softly.

Akira's mouth was a gape in pure pleasure drool rolling down his chin as he moaned loudly as the other hit his sweet spot making him tremble in pleasure his face heating up even more.

"N-no...ah....Don't ..tell ...me ...that."

Hikaru moaned louder his body trembling his whole lower half giving way to his cum. He moaned louder and shuddered as his body released its hold finally. He laughed softly and slowed down some and moaned as he stopped all together. "mm..Beautiful." he smiled softly and pulled out completely. He kissed his back softly and sighed. "I'm sorry I made you go another round." he laughed again and pulled him up slowly hugging him around the waist.

Akira gasped as he felt thw warm liquid intruding his inners and moaned softly enjoying the heat of it,Relaseing as the other pulled out once again.The compliment seemed to rather upset the male then make him content.

"It's fine you'll just have to carry me everywhere untill I can walk a straight line again!" Akira giggled as he teased the other male.

Hikaru winked playfully, "The hot springs will help with the ache and your hips less we decide to go again." he kissed his cheek and smiled handing him the wash rag."Here you clean yourself. If I do it you're just going to get hard again." he chuckled softly and rinsed off before leaning against the wall crossing his arms waiting for the other male to finish up. "Then we can sleep..I'm exhausted haha a long day at work then you ask me to fuck your brains out. I don't understand." he shook his head teasing the younger male.

Akira blushed slightly and began cleaning himself with the wash rag. "W-what don't you understand?"He looked up at Hikaru and smiled slightly before standing up putting the wash cloth away and grabbing his towel drying himself off.

"Since I'm not allowed to wear full clothing in the took I could still wear my underwear while sleeping right?" He looked back at the other throwing hun his towel.

"Or shall you take some of my pocket money and buy something a but more covering but a slaves attire?"He giggled softly at the thought of him buying that sort of cloyhing alone the thought it's self was pretty amusing.

Hikaru chuckled softly and got out as well turning the water off. He started towel drying himself off thinking about the request. "Considering I like you very much, I shall let you borrow one of my shirts for the time being until I can take you with me to get some nice clothing. Then you may be allowed to come with me out as a hidden slave." he winked and wrapped the towel around his waist running a hand through his hair. He was tired however he knew that the other male was probably hungry and seemed very energetic. "Are you hungry? You haven't eaten since the first night you were here." he said softly going to the other male picking him up and carrying him to the bed and seeing the sheets were already replaced with new ones. He let him fall onto the bed bouncing lightly, Hikaru chuckled and climbed in after the younger male and sighed as he now lay on his back. "I...like you a lot Akira, though love is something I don't feel often...and I'm afraid that love is another emotion that takes a lot of work to achieve...so as to your question. Right now I do not love you, however I am very attracted to you." he said softly looking at the other male hoping he would understand.

Akira laughed slightly

"Yeah I'm a little hungry..."Akira gasped as the other picked him up but laughed slightly afterwards and dropped him onto the bed letting him bounce which amused Akira as soon as the other crawled into the bed he followed the other tucking under his arm.

" I can understand that....I was just rather curious. "Akira smiled and nuzzled the other before sinking into the bed a bit more before beganing to drift off.

Hikaru nodded lightly before he noticed the younger boy drifting into sleep. "Would you like me to go get you food? So you may eat before yu sleep?" he asked kissing his forehead softly. He didn't know really how to act around the younger one now that he had told him his feelings about him. He felt he had disappointed him in the way that e was hoping for a different answer than the one he received.

Akira shook his head.

"I'll get something in the morning if I eat right now I'll keep me up all night." Akira sighed softly and smiled as Hikaru kissed his forehead.

"Night Hikaru...." Akira smiled his frail body coiled around the other as he began to drift off once again.

Hikaru moved slightly grabbing the blankets as he too got comfortable. He sighed softly and nodded, "Good night Akira." he said softly and after the younger male fell asleep he did as well.

-The next morning-

Hikaru woke first, He stretched and smiled moving the younger male to the pillow before slipping out of bed. He pulled on his robe and left his room going downstairs and getting the other something to eat. He brought the waffles up stairs after eating his own and knocked on the door lightly the tray of food in his hands. "Akira, Time to wake up." he said sweetly going to the bed and setting it down on the nightstand. He kissed the others cheek softly hoping he would awake.