Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira eventually stopped shaking after being in the others arms for awhile he remained close to the other male enjoying the warmth radiating off the other male's body.

"I don't like it here." He said softly before beginning to grow drowsy the smaller male yawning softly.

"Stay untill I fall asleep." Akira looked up at the other for a moment before resting his head in Hikaru's chest.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru nodded gently and he sighed softly, "I know...I cant take you home however..not yet.." he nodded and he pulled the other down to the bed holding him gently. "I'll be right here." he said. He would do anything for him, even kill himself if he needed to. He sighed gently his fingers caressing Akira's arms. He was surprised the younger male was so attached to him right off the bat. He didnt say anything after that, he would lay there all night if thats what Akira wanted. Tears started to stream down his cheeks and his shoulders started to shake. He didnt know how he would get through this, he missed Akira even though he was in his arms right now. He missed his happy loving husband who he was going to marry him, and have children with him. He missed him so much and he didnt know how to fix what had happened but to be here for the other male.

Akira flinched slightly as one of Hikaru's tears rolled of his chin and hit his eye causing him to snap out of the drowsy state a d look up at him.

".....Did I elbow you or something?" Akira sat up slightly rubbing his eyes.

"If you really wish too you can go,I just didn't want to be alone that doctor is always weird around me and I feel safe around you for some reason."Akira gentle unwrapped the others arms so he could lay down.

Hikaru jumped lightly and he shook his head wiping his eyes, "no No I'm sorry I woke you Up..ive been here with you the entire time youve been here..dont see why I would stop now." he said softly and laid next to Akira. "Youve known me for some time...your body probably remembers such.." he said gently and he looked up hearing the sound of his little girl padding in. He smiled brightly and pulled her up into the bed with them. "Does mommy remember us?" She asked looking at Akira and Hikaru closed his eyes and shoook his head as if to tell her not to say anything more. "Akira this is Eve..." he said introducing them and the girls face read confusion.

Akira smiled softly.

"That's a very pretty name." Akira looked up at Hikaru.

"How long,?" He was starting to pull things together.

"Were you the one who carried me here?" He looked at Hikaru rembering the voice which seemed to match the male in front of him.

Hikaru looked over to Akira sadly and he looked down, "We have known one another almost a year now.." he said gently and looked at Eve her hands playing with his hair. "Yes, I carried you here." he looked to Akira. "You have known Eve as well...for about two months." he said gently and she started to cry. He hugged her to him and he closed his eyes sighing, "Someone take her." he yelled to the doctors and nurses outside of the room and one came in removing the girl and she clung to Hikaru. He shushed her kissing her head, "Eve, love you have to go..if you say anymore Akira wont know what youre talking about.." he said gently and he kissed her head lightly as she was taken out. He sighed and ran a hand over his face, "She..she misses you.."h e said softly lookign at Akira sadness in his eyes.

Akira frowned softly the crying of the child was setting of somesort of traumatic switch in his brain.Akira's eyes filled with tears as he buried his face in the others chest as the information quickly began flowing in like a waterfall his emotions were going off like sirens.

"H-hikaru y-your." He twitched slightly undabke to finish his sentence the feeling of shame filling his mind.

Hikaru didnt know what was happening but he hugged the small body in his arms, "I'm what love..?" he asked gently his hands running along his arm trying to calm him. He was never good at consoling Akira but he tried his hardest. He didnt know what he was trying to say nor what he needed to say to make this better. He sighed softly feelign the warm tears filling his shirt and soaking his chest under neath. His heart hurt, he knew Akira would slowly start to remember him but he didnt know when that would start happening, he seemed to be remembering what happened before he crashed but that was all. He spoke soothing words in Akira's ears telling him everythign was going to be alright and that he would be okay. He even told him that he wasnt going anywhere.

Akira began to stutter like he was choking of his own tounge he wrapped his arms around the others neck.

"L-l-love." Was the only word that Akira was able to state clearly the more he tryed to speak the more he bit his tounge by now his lips were glazed slightly.Akira sobbed loudly his body and voice weren't listening to him anymoee.

Hikaru blinked at the word and he teared up hugging Akira tightly. "Yes love.." He stated softly his hand running down his back gently. He shook his head and he told Akira he was okay and that this was okay. "Shh love shh...you're hurting yourself." He said gently making the other male look at him. He ran his thumb over the others lips. "You keep biting your tongue. Akira you need to calm down.." He said gently looking into the others eyes. He was trying to calm him down but he didn't know if it was working or not. He hadn't ever seen Akira like this and it frightened him.

Akira letted out a pained whine and pulled the other closer before.

"I-I....l-lov.....ou..." Kept trying to repeat the same sentence over and over again trying to strain the three words he wanted to sat most out of his mouth.Akira choked on his mixture of blood and saliva as it bulit up near the back of his mouth Akira letted out another pained whine as he stopped speaking his words were silenced by the other thumb agansit his lips.Tears began streaming down his cheeks as his voice painfully wailed out one last thing before pressing his face into Hikaru's chest.

"-hic- Hikaaaaaaru."

Hikaru hung onto the other male his hands running up and down his back. "I love you too Akira." He said gently wiping his eyes. "Shh it's okay babe it's okay. Calm down," he called for the doctor and he moved from Akira holding onto his hands. "Love they are gonna help with your tongue just calm down I'm right here babe." He said softly kissing the others head softly before he got of the bed the nurses swarmed Akira sighing lightly his eyes watching as they gave him a sedative to make him sleep so they could work on his tongue.

Akira whined softly and tryed to curl up a bit as he heard the other call out for a doctor looking at the other with an expression which appeared to be the feeling of betrayal. The nurse surrounded him making him feel nervous this grip on the others hand was broken as he pulled away,Akira fliches as he received the sedative letting out a pained whine.Akira was terrified trying to fight the sedative trying to push people away as they got too close for comfort.

Hikaru stayed next to Akira's head telling him he loved him and that he would be alright just let them help, finally the docs were able to successfully give Akira a sadative. They waited for him to calm down and slowly stop moving before they left telling Hikaru that he would be alright to move back. He sat back on the bed and pulled Akira up to him sighing softly his eyes watering. He didnt know if he really remembered him, or if it was jsut a small burst of a memory and he would forget it the moment he awoke. He was scared, he didnt understand what was happening, if he was going to be forgotten again of ir he would be remembered for good. He was worried about Akira, he didnt like seeing him upset the way he was, but he knew he would be arlright, he would wake up to him and he would make everything better.

Akira whined softly in the others arms as he slept moving closer to the other.After about thridy minutes he woke up although he was droswy and unaware of what he was doing

Hikaru sat awake as the lights outside the windows slowly began to fade. He felt a rustle beside him and he smiled gently as Akira woke. "Hey...how you feeling..?" He asked not wanting to say love or anything of the sort without Akira saying so first. He didn't want to freak him out of all things when he may not remember anything. He didn't want that..he didn't want Akira to be scared of him.

Akira weakly head butted Hikaru's chest in response only being able at the given moment to speak through gestures and muffled sounds and words,his arms wrapping around the other male pulling him closer to himself .

Hikaru simply ran a hand through Akira's hair. Hikaru hadnt been eating at all lately, since Akira was in the hospital he hadnt had anything to eat. Day in and day out he stayed up waiting for Akira to wake up. And now that he was he wasnt able to eat or sleep because now he was worried if he would remember him or not. It showed too, he wasnt near as muscular as he used to be but he is still somewhat hard if you pushed on his stomach. He was hungry but when he started to eat he couldnt, he would either vomit because he hasnt been eating or he will loose all appitite that he had. He just stroked Akira's back wincing as his stomach clenched and unclenched.

Akira whined softly leaning agsnit Hikaru before moving over to the bedside table and pulling out a pen and notepad and began to scratch and the words out across the paper.

"My tounge is still swollen.*before handing it to the other male waiting for him to reply.

Hikaru watched as Akira grabbed something to write on and he read it, he smiled gently. "Yes love, its still swollen...I had them make you some pudding for later." he smiled and he pushed the hair out of Akira's face. "Do you remember me..?" he asked hopeful as his eyes searched Akira's cheeks and eyes for any form of recognition but he couldnt tell the difference from before and now. He hadnt said his name, nor that he loved him since he had awoken and he was worried. He ran a hand over his face as he yawned lightly. Dark bags hung under his eyes, anyone would know that Hikaru wasnt healthy anymore but no one had the heart to tell him what to do. He was on the verge of tears every moment and the trip to Akira's village had been pardoned for him in case he lost his lover. He came clean to the emperor and he was told that he was pardoned on all accounts of treason and Akira would be allowed to live with him legally.

Akira gently took the note pad back and layed on his stomach getting comfortable before beganing to write again the writing was a little neater then the previous note.

"Your Hikaru,how could I forget you." Akira handle the note to Hikaru and took the knife and apple that he had been given earlier and began to chop it into bite sized squares shoving a toothpick into one before throwing away the core and such,Akira brought the food back over to the bed and held a bit to his mouth.

"Eat it," the way akira said it was without much expression but it was obvious he was worried due to the effort.

Hikaru smiled softly as he saw his name written on the paper and he looked back up to Akira. "Who am I..? Do you remember why you are here?" He asked gently. His smile faded as he watched Akira stand and walk making food and he walked back holding it to his mouth. Hikaru shook his head and pulled back some, "No love I'm not hungry. Thank you though! I ate while you were sleeping." he said gently his eyes smiling when he was not meaning it at all.

Akira smiled softly and wrapped his arms around bjs neck akira was able to rber been the wasn't able to show emotions as well.

"Your my lover." Akira stated still forcing the food to the others lips.

"I made it for you eat it Hikaru."

Hikaru shook his head again his eyes looking at the other male and he leaned forward kissing him softly. "Long as you remember me..I'm happy.." he said and he looked away from him to the door. "Eve! Come in here! Mommy is awake!" he yelled and that beautiful ten year old girl came running in tears in her eyes jumping onto the bed and hugging Akira around his waist. "M-mommy I-i missed y-you." she said softly looking up at Hikaru. Hikaru kissed her head and looked up at Akira, "I want to adopt her Akira..she hasnt left your side cept for when I told her to go...she loves the both of us very much." he said gently as she released Akira and hugged Hikaru around the waist. He looked up at Akira hoping he would aprove as he felt the warm tears against his chest from the girl in his arms.

Akira smiled as he saw eve run in and hug his waist akira gently wrapped his arms around the small girl .

"I know eve I know." Akira stroked her hair gently until she went over to Hikaru.

"Yeah we were talking about that before I came here I would like to do that as well she deserves a nice family." Akira slowly got up and wrapped his arms around the both of them.