Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru sighed softly and he walked to Akira his fingers ran through Akira's hair. "Love..I'm fine you're treating my wounds just fine." smiles softly and kisses his forehead. "If anything you should go, you're hurting as well." he said softly looking at the other males wounds his eyes growing sad. "I'm sorry...I couldn't protect you.." he said softly his fingers caressing his hair almost longingly.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira smiled and gently pressed the others head agansit his chest trying to calm him down his heart beat soothing.

"I'll be fine mine has stayedstiched the whole time while yours came undone multiple times..."

Hikaru just closed his eyes and sighed, "Who's fault was that? Yours, you being all hot and such, seducing me into touching you the way you did. You naughty little boy.." he looked up at Akira and he kissed him softly his fingers tightening in the shirt he wore. He parted from Akira's lips and he returned his head to his chest listening to his heart, "I love you.." he said softly thinking, "And I would love to have a child with you when the war is over and done with.." he said softly.

Akira smiled softly and continued to hug the other .

"I love you to Hikaru." Akira rested his head on the others head.

"Hikaru I'm glad we will be able to start a family one day."

Hikaru chuckled softly and he nodded, "I'm happy we will one day too." he brushed a hand through Akira's hair. "Alright lets both go to the infirmary." he picked Akira up and carried him to the doc and he smiled to the young male. "Hello! Could you patch us up?" he asked and set Akira down on the chair as the doctor nodded going to Akira. "Do him first...you and I can talk as you fix him up a bit." he chuckled and the doctor blushed lightly at his words. "How have you been? I haven't been injured in awhile...though youll have to stitch me up today." he pulled off his shirt and sighed seeing blood showing through the bandage they had made. The doctor almost moved to help him instead and he waved a hand away to Akira. He wanted him to get the treatment first.

Akira lifted his shirt almost his whole torso was wrapped IP the blood leaking through yet again due to the wound reopening from the ride back to the camp.

Hikaru glared at Akira and sighed, "you lier.." He said softly as he slipped a hand behind Akiras back. The doctor started working cleaning the wounds as he turned talking to Hikaru keeping his eyes on him and eyeing him. He turned around and asked softly, "Hikaru I haven't seen you in so long...how is your back?" He asked and Hikaru chuckled his eyes darkening, "It's ugly but it's healed now. Thank you for asking." He sighed softly and sat the doctor finished up with Akira putting fresh bandaged on him he moved to Hikaru his hands runnig down his chest almost longingly. "Youre so much larger now than before..." Hikaru shook his head and switched spots with Akira. "Not really my body is the same as its was then minus the burn." He said and shivered lightly as the other male touched him the docs hands cold.

Akira blushed in jealousy as the doctor touched him it was obvious he didn't approve of this unessary touching of his lover his eyes spiercing holes through the doctor

The doctors name was Shina and he was about as tall as Akira but a little shorter. He had long black hair that hang into his eyes and he had deep green eyes. His fingers traced the lines in Hikaru's chest and he sighed softly, "Is this your new pet?" he asked and looked over at Akira before pulling himself up to Hikaru kissing his lips. Hikaru didnt have time to react nor did he have time to push him away, but finally after about a second of Shina's lips against his own he pushed him away his eyes held anger.

"Shina, you know that our relationship ended many many months ago. He is my slave yes, but he is also my lover." he said softly looking at the other male almost like he wanted to beat him up. "Patch me up..." he said softly not looking at Akira knowing that he would be caught almost like in an angry stare. The doctor looked like he was about to cry but he started to stitch Hikaru up and they didnt speak again.

After minutes passed finally he was finished and Shina looked up at him, "I love you Hikaru...I'm sorry for what happened I really am...but you're really gonna leave me for that...that piece of trash?" he asked looking up at Hikaru his eyes watery. Hikaru slid off the table wincing lightly and he walked to Akira his arm going around his waist and he pulled him close kissing him softly. "Shina you don't understand, Ive already left you Shina." he said and winked to Akira. He thanked the doctor before he steered Akira out of the room.

Akira couldnt stand watching him touch his lover how dare he do so knowing of the relationship ship between Akira and Hikaru!Yet once he saw the two connect lips be felt something inside of him began to break and bit his lips not wanting to given any signs of his emotion state at the given moment,seeing Hikaru push him away made him feel a bit better than before but he still felt like he would break down emotionally at any given second.

Akira slid down the wall and curled up in a ball tightly his frail body shaking like a leaf the wind his once sweet soft smile was replaced by blood stained quivering lips.

Akira completely broke down as he heard the other call him trash as if he were nothing but a filthy boy who dressed in rags,Akira struggled to breath as the warm tears rolled down his rosy cheek.As Hikaru placed an arms around his waist and pulled him up onto his feet and kissed him he felt an urge to push him away his hands on the others chest his eyes full of tears his mouth tasted of blood along with his lips,as soon as they stopped kissing Akira whimpered obviously hurt by Shina and buried his face in the others chest holding him tightly not letting him leave the room he didn't want to be seen like this by anyone.

Hikaru instatnly pulled Akira to his chest lifting his face to look at him, "Let me see.." he said softly and moved Akira's lips so he could see the wound he had inflicted on himself. Hikaru sighed softly and his eyes became soft and warm, "Akira...I'm sorry..I can't tell you what happened with me and him out here in the open...but I'll tell you that we haven't been anything for months now. Why he did that...it beats me but you have to understand that I don't love him Akira I love you." he said softly his thumbs rubbing under Akira's eyes as he wiped the tears away. He wanted nothing but to pick him up and take him to their room and hold him as he cried.

Hikaru looked down concern turning into sorrow. "You're not trash...to everyone else here you are because you're a slave but to me you're just like he is. You're a medical professional and you're beautiful and bright, funny and witty...I love everything about you and I never once saw you as trash. Honestly from the minute I saw you I knew I wanted to be with you.." he said softly just so Akira could hear. He shook his head and laced his fingers with Akiras, "Please don't push me away...I felt it Akira and I don't want you to push me away. You're not anything he said to you in there he was jealous and angry with you and I for what we have. It wasn't you personally.." he said his eyes pleading with Akira to understand.

The smallrr boy held stills as the other looked at his now blooded lips his eyes softened slightly.

"I...I don't want to know what happened between you two...I just get really upset when people touch you like that." He sniffed softly and shut his eyes as the other wiped the tears away from them.

"I-I know you love me and I love you too."

Akira letted out a upset whimper as he was reminded of the words that haunted him along time ago ever since he was young.

~flash back~

Six year old Akira trying to comfort his mother.

"Its ok Mom,Dad is going to come home and give you a warm hug as soon as he does." Akira's mother glares and slaps him across the face.

"Why couldnt it have been you!He was strong,He meant everything to me!And now he's gone!He's dead Akira get over it!You were a mistake we never wanted you!Your just as good as the trash out on the streets why don't you join it?!"

~flash back over~

Akira didn't respond but his face was stricken with fear as if he were reliving a very tragic moment,Akira snapped out of the trance like state as he felt Hikaru lace his fingers through his.

"I didnt mean to I was upset and I couldnt breath."

Hikaru watched as Akira's body language changed and he instantly got worried. He shook Akira lightly and he didnt know what was going on. "Akira...? Akira are you okay?" he asked his eyes looking over his lovers face seeing him looking somewhere far away from Hikaru. He ran a hand through Akira's hair trying to do something to bring him back, finally he heard him come back and he instantly sighed. He hugged him to his chest and rubbed the others back, "Its okay i'm not angry with you..come now..." he said and took the other to his room and closed the door slowly sinking to the ground. "God I'm so sorry..." he said softly and shook his head.

Akira sighed and held the others hand and followed him back to the room.

"Why are you sorry?" Akira raised an eyebrow slightly,once the other was fully on the floor he sat in his lap and leaned agansit him.

"I feel you need to hold me close right now." He spoke softly before hugging the other his head agansit his chest listening to his heart beat.

Hikaru pulled Akira closer to his chest and smiled softly, "Ah...yea I believe so." he said softly kissing his lovers head. "I'm sorry about him...I really am.." he said softly shaking his head and tilts Akira's head up. He studied his face before leaning down to him kissing his lips softly. He pulled Akira's legs up to his and he smiled softly kissing him again, "Smile beautiful..I don't know what happened...but I want you to be okay.." he said softly.

Akira smiled softly as he was pulled even closer enjoying the warmth radiating off him.

"I know you are it was just triggering I'm fine now though." Akira's eyes connect with Hikaru's as he tilts his head up and examines Akira's face before kissing him.

"I'll be fine." Akira tucked his head beneath Hikaru's neck.

Hikaru nodded and kissed him back before closing his eyes and rested his head ontop of his lovers. "We will be okay.." he said softly and he sighed. "I really want to make love to you..." he said softly almost as soft as he could. "But I feel it is not the time...I want to show you how much I love you.." he said softly kissing the others head. "Tell me...what were you thinking about?" he asked trying to turn the thoughts away from his stupid comment.

Akira smiled softly.

"No now isn't the time maybe later." Akira blushed softly and allowed the other to kiss his forehead.

"W-what I was thinking about?" He said slightly shocked by the others inquiry.

Hikaru shook his head and smiled softly, "No love...what are you thinking about now." he said softly a hand running through Akira's hair. He kissed his cheek softly before picking the other male up and carrying him to the bed so they could lay down on something softer. He pulled back the covers and sat Akira down before crawling in with him motioning to his lap, "Come back." he said softly and sighed, "I wouldn't ask of you what you were thinking about, it looked horrific, I just want to know what you're thinking about now." he said and smiled softly.

Akira gasped slightly as he was lifted up and placed on the bed the other soon followed at that moment akira immediately crawled into his lap and nuzzled him .

"You and me and out future really."he spoke softly and nuzzled the others nose with his own.

Hikaru pulled Akira's legs to him and smiled softly, "Oh..? What about it huh?" he asked and nuzzled his nose with that of the other males. He sighed softly and rested his head on his, "I hope its nothing bad...because when I think about it I think about you and I being parents..and having a beautiful child together..living far far from any war or famine." he said softly his fingers absently running up and down Akira's side.

Akira smiled lovingly.

"Our happily ever after,you know like in those fairy tales." Akira giggled softly.

"Nothing bad comes to mind,and that indeed does sound like a beautiful story,care to make it come true?" Akira kissed the other gently.

Hikaru laughed softly against Akira's lips and he nodded, "I would love to make it a reality.." he said softly and kissed the other male back his hand caressing the back of Akira's neck holding his face to his. He moaned lightly as if saying he needed to pull away or he was going to attack Akira and he did just that. He rested his head on Akira's shoulder and sighed, "You are beautiful Akira..." he said faintly and kissed the other males shoulder.

Akira smiled and kissed Hikaru's cheek.

"Thank you or very handsome yourself." Akira blushed slightly running his fingers through Hikaru's hair gently.

"If I could produce children we we have our own little family together."

Hikaru smiled softly leaning his head into Akira's hands, "Ah...thank you love." he said to the compliment and he leaned his forehead against Akiras. He heard him speak and he sighed softly, "Love...thats not possible...but the child we adopt will help us make our own little family. They will be our child babe." he saids softly his fingers caressing Akira's hair almost like to comfort him. "You will be a great father." he said softly and leaned down kissing him lightly.