Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru smiled gently and he looked up at Akira his lips moving and connecting with his own his hands going into his hair pulling him close. He sighed softly against his lips and looked up at him, "I am happy...that this is what you want. I am happy I met you." he said softly kissng him again. He sighed and chuckled lightly, "Neh, it will be so hard to have us time with a child...I should have taken you last night." he sighed and licked the others lips.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira frown slightly as if he were slightly hurt by the other males sigh.

"Eve will be able to help around to I'm going to have so much fun teaching her how to cook with your help" Akira smiled slightly, the younger males cheeks turning a soft pink as he heard the other male say that he should have taken him yesterday.

"I-It's ok... I'll try to hold myself back." Akira giggled softly

Hikaru smiled softly and licked his lips gently, "Neh hold yourself back? I would rather you not..." He said softly and chuckled. "I'm really gonna lose time with you arent I?" He said sadly and he sat up some looking at Akira. "You'll have to give room to mee and the kiddy too hehe dont forget about me." he said and laughed softly kissing the boy softly his lips moving against the other males.

Akira giggled.

"I won't ." he smiled and kissed the other back gently.

"We'll be able to bathe together because eve is old enough to wash herself if you really need service at some point." Akira giggled.

"She has seen a bit though..."

Hikaru tilted his head and he looked up at him, "Neh..she has not seen you and I...she saw me wrestling with Shina." he said softly and looked away sighing. "I dont want to subject her to see those things, she doesnt need to see that stuff." he said gently kissing the others chin. "And I'll hold of..heh how about you come to me when you need service? Which is never usually..." he said softly and licked the others lips.

Akira nodded.

"I know I want to prevent that." Akira blushed darkly as he heard the other telling him to come to him.

"Because you obviously wanna see me when I'm a horny assed rabbit." Akira laughed handing the other a bag grabbing one himself.

"Let's start packing."

Hikaru chuckled softly and he tilted his head, "Ah well you see me horny all the time..because you have to be so damn sexy all the time!" he hugged him around his waist and kissed the back of his neck chuckling. "No, seriously though you should come to me sometimes begging to be touched...it would be nice." he said softly licking the back of his ear before pulling away completely acting like nothing happened as he picked up the bag that Akira had given him and he started to move. He went to the dresser and started pulling clothes out of it and putting them in the bags his eyes tired from the lack of sleep.

Akira giggled softly.

"I can't help it." Akira smiled enjoying the warmth of the other males body.

" I can't promise some times I'm a little shy about that sort of situation you know." Akira shiver as the other male licked the back of his ear blushing slightly touching his ear as the other pulled away. Sat up and joined him making sure to organize the items that weren't clothing into separate bags wrapping anything fragile in his own clothing before placing it into the bag.

Silently he packed and chuckled gently to himself wondering how Akira would look blushing and all as he walked up telling him he wanted Hikaru to fuck him. He shook his head and finished packing up and he yawned, "We dont have to take everything, general said that we could come back at any time to grab anything we need. So if you want to just bring anything we can whatever we cant grab we can just leave here for the next time we come." he smiled and pulled the bag up onto the bed setting it there. He then sat next to it sighing as he flopped down onto his back groaning gently. "I hurt all over...I need more rest! You need more rest too, have you looked at your wounds yet? Probably need to have the doc look again before we leave to make sure everything is stable...last thing we need is you forgetting us again.." he said gently and looked up at Akira.

Akira stretched his back sore from lifting the loaded bags.

"Oh, that's good." Akira yawned softly.

"Oh yeah my wounds... I haven't looked at them for a while now..." Akira blushed lightly.

"I can't see all off them but you'll get to rub medicine all over me for the next few weeks to help heal and prevent scarring... Don't get too carried away." Akira giggled and kissed the others cheek gently.

Hikaru smiled gently and he closed an eye when he was kissed, "Neh. I wouldnt be the one getting carried away. I'll have a scar from my wound but its nothing compared to my back.." he said sadly and looked away. "I'll gladly keep your beautiful body from being scarred. We will have to stop by the doctor tho to get the medicine to make sure you dont scar." he said and slid an arm around Akira's waist and he pulled him up to his chest. He kissed him gently and smiled, "I, love you." he said gently and smiled his lips still against Akira's.

Akira frowned softly and hugged the other gently his hand tracing down the scar.

"Your just as or even more beautiful then me scars are just part of you that tell a story I just don't like showing mine off." Akira rested his head agansit the others chest and smiled.

"I love you to Hikaru." Akira traced the others chest lightly.

"Oh and I'm sure I'll get use to what ever erotic way you've already decided to massage the medicine on me in." Akira whispered seductively into his ear and kissed his cheek before yawning

Hikaru shivered lighty feeling the fingers trail over the sensitive skin on his back. He looked down at Akira and he smiled, "I love you...I absolutely hate my scar. But...if you can touch it and such then It cant be too ugly." he said and kissed his cheek. "Your scars are something you can hide, I cant really hide something so large in such an obious place.." he said gently and blushed as he heard the other male speak. "A-ah yea I'm sure you'll get used to it I'm sure.." he chuckled and shook his head. "Neh, wanna rest before we take off toward our new home?" he asked looking over Akira. "We can nap some, then take Eve wilth us to the house."

Akira smiled softly.

"You need to learn to love yourself your perfect." Akira pecked Hikaru's cheek, Akira shook his head at the others question.

"Eve hasent come back yet...I'm going to stop by the medical room and mix some medication my legs are killing me." Akira groans and rubs his legs gently.

"Ok?"

Hikaru smiled softly and nodded, "Alright, well what do you want me to do in the mean time?" he asked and looked over at him. "Can I come with you? Because I really dont want to be alone...and the doctors worry me wit you being alone with them." he said gentlly and kissed his lovers cheek. "As for my feelings about myself I cant really change those I'm sorry. ITs a rather ugly scar." he said gently and smiled. "Eve should be comming back at some point I guess i can stay and wait.." he sid gently.

Akira smiled sweetly.

"Don't worry love if your that worried about me you should tag along I'll leave eve a note so she knows not to leave the room when she gets back." Akira wrote a note quickly and gently held Hikaru's hand and walked to the medical atteion room in which there was already was doctor who seemed to take liking towards Akira.

"Plus I want you t get some supplements to help you recover." he doctor walked up Akira and smiled sweetly.

"Hello there so you were the young man that left an order for anti-scarring lotion correct?" Akira nodded and watched the other male go over to the shelf and pull off a tub of lotion that had Akira's name on it.

"Here you go darling just as if you nee.d help appling it..." The doctors now husky voice slipped into Akira's ear causing him to shiver.

"H-Hikaru!" Akira clinged to his lover frightened of the doctor that was obviously trying to flirt with him

Hikaru smiled and slid his hand into Akira's and walked with him to the medical room. He sighed gently as he leaned against the wall as he was talking to the doctor. His eyes followed the young man in the lab coat and right when he made a move to Akira Hikaru moved. He was there by his side his hand on the other males throat pushing him against the wall. "Do not, touch what is not yours." he said his own voice husky and angry. "You wil do well to find yourself a new job." he said and let the boy go flexing his hand as he watched the doctor cough and rub his throat. He slid an arm around Akira's back and grabbed the things he needed, "Be out of the facility by tonight. Find yourself someone elses husband to flirt on." he said coldly shooting him an angry look before pulling Akira out of the room.

Akira letted out a soft gasp as he watched his lover push the man agansit the wall with ease his hands around the others neck choking him Hikaru had began very possessive although that wasn't a bad thing.

"H-hikaru thank you....I love you." Akira smiled and gently kissed the others cheek.

Hikaru growled softly when he was kissed and tilted his head, "Lets get out of here...everyone seems to want you and it pisses me off..." he shook his head. "I dont need anyone to take you from me...I just got you back..." he said softly his face hard as he too the others hand in his own and pulled him along with him gently walking faster to the room. "Eve will be back in our room, we should leave now that we have your medicine...we will hire a new doctor when we get into town where the cabin is closest to. I will make sure I'm with you every appointment." he said and smiled to Akira. "I promise." he winked and kissed his temple.

Akira paused ar the others words.

"I know it's terrifying..." Akira moved closer to Hikaru.

"Ok...but make sure...we never fight infront of Eve I feel like it will really hurt her..." Akira kissed the others cheek and they returned to the room.

"Hello Eve are we all ready to leave?" Akira smiled happily.

Hikaru looked away and he nodded. "We havent fought really at all since we have been together. Other than the first week or two we were around one another." he slid his hand to the others lacing his fingers as he simply agreeing to the words Akira was saying. He opened the door to their room for Akira and smiled seeing Eve on his bed. She smiled brightly when they walked into the room and Hikaru smiled as well going to the bed and picking her up. "Yea! I'm ready to go mommy!" she said happily showing her now unbound wrist where her old slave bracelet dangled. Hikaru kissed her cheek and smiled, "My brave little girl! Good job! Lets grab the bags and get going Akira." he said gently to his lover smiling.

Akira smiled and ruffled her hair slightly before grabbing a couple bags.

"I'm so happy that your our daughter." Akira gently kissed both Hikaru's and eve's cheek.

"You got the other bags love?" Akira smiled looking back at Hikaru.

Hikaru nodded and shifted Eve onto his right hip and she iinstantly crawled onto his back and he chuckled. "Hold on tight now." he said grabbing two bags as he trusted her to hold on. He kissed Akira's cheek and looked at their room, "Neh..lets go home." he said and smiled pushing Akira out the door playfully and walking out to the stables where the horse and carriage waited for them. He let Eve down and smiled to her, "Go get in." he then kissed Akira's cheek taking the bags from him.

Akira giggle soflty as he was playfully pushed out the door.

"All right, alright were going!" Akira smiled and followed the other once he was also outside the room, akira smiled as the other took the bags from him .

"Are you leading the horses?"

Hikaru nodded gently and smiled setting the bags in the back of the carriage before he slide the two loves of his life into the seats. "Yes, I'll be up front guiding the horses if you need me. I didnt want anyone to do it for us...so..." he leaned over and kissed Akira softly pulling him closer as he did so hearing Eve giggle softly as he did so. "I love you, if you need me I'll be right outside." he winked and waved to Eve. He then moved closing the carriage door and stepping up onto the riding bench, he grabbed the horses reins and whistled. "Have a long trip ahead of us!" he said and waved to the stable hands who waved back. He flicked his wrists and the horses neighed and they were off. Trotting down the dirt road towards no where.