Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru moaned softly his head leaning against Akira's neck softly and he kissed it helping the other male at a pace they could both be pleasured by. He sighed softly and chuckled, "Thats good that it feels good beautiful." he said softly his tongue circling around Akira's nipple sucking softly and nibbling at it.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira sqwermed as Hikaru continued playing with his chest causing him to slam his hips down by accident.

"A-ah?!" Akira moaned loudly a little bit of confusion in his voice.

"Hikaru y-your pulsing inside m...me..." Akira blushed darkly as he leaned forward and bit Hikaru's lip playfully

Hikaru smiled softly moans leaving his lips as he kissed Akira moaning louder at the bite to his lower lip, "Yes well I'm very turned on right now." he said and moved easily sitting Akira on the side of the bath motioning for him to lean back. "I wanna fuck you now." he said softly as he pushed himself into Akira slowly moaning lightly as he held his hips and started to thrust into him slowly at first but easily gained speed moving all the way out sometimes and slamming back into him however it was gentle all at the same time.

Akira blushed softly at the fact he had barely been riding Hikaru for that long and he was already so turned on that he wanted to switch positions so he was in charge.

"O-ok be careful rember your hip...." Akira was stopped mid sentence due to a loud moan that left his mouth cutting off the words,his body was trembling and shuttering at the others touch.

Hikaru laughed softly moaning louder himself his hips thrusting harder and faster. "I don't care about my hip. You can fix it later." he said sweat running down his chest and he moaned softly his body shaking in pleasure as he banged Akira hard. He leaned over to him kissing him softly and biting his lip softly before sliding s tongue into his lips soft moans escaping as he kissed him.

Akira shuddered ans noaned louder feeling the other move faster and harder hitting his prostate with every thrust of his hips causing him to tighten around Hikaru.

"I-it feels so good...."

Hikaru groaned as his hip ripped slightly and he sighed but kept moving as blood ran down his thigh into the warm water. He moaned and his body trembled as he grew even larger inside of Akria as his release came to him easily, he groaned as he came inside of Akira slowing down his movements but the slight friction making him hard again. "Hah you're amazing.." He said softly kissing the others stomach.

Akira moaned as he felt the other grow even larger inside of him,

"Hikaru...your bleeding......" He spoke softly as he noticed the blood dripping onto him.

"Are you ok?" Akira blushed darkly and released bitting his lip as he felt the others warm liquid rush inside him causing some of the liquid to slowly run down his thighs

Hikaru nodded and leaned down licking the Cum off of Akira's stomach from his release, "Yea I'm fine it doesn't hurt yet. It'll hurt after we are done." he laughed softly and pulled out of him, "Ah...Either you're gonna suck me off or I'm gonna go to the bathroom and finish this off cause..." he said chuckling as he noticed he was still hard. He tilted his head over to Akira and smiled softly, "Up to you, I don't care either way but you know which one I would like most." he winked teasingly and he kissed Akira softly helping him sit up. "You are a mess down here.." he said softly his free hand roaming to Akira's entrance feeling his muscles flex and move getting out the cum he had just put in there.

Akira blushed darkly and nodded.

"I know which you prefer." He quietly moaned as the other placed his hand over this entrance causing him to flinch.

"I know.....I'll fix that later...."akira gestured for the other to sit on the endge of the hot spring so he could kneel on the built in stone bench,once the other had sat down akira moved in between his legs and looked at Hikaru's member in his hand as he began to stroked it slowly kissing his length before beganing to suck on the tip teasingly as he played with the others shaft and balls.Akira loved hearing Hikaru moan it was such a smoothing yet pleasing sound to his ears.

Hikaru sighed softly and rested against the seat he was pushed into. He sighed softly his hands running into Akira's hair. "You'll have to fix me when you are done..." He said softly closing his eyes lightly as Akiras fingers ran up and down his erection making him groan softly his breathing fastening. He moaned louder as Akira slipped his lips down his erection the warmth from his mouth making him moan louder. He fastened his hand in his hair as he was being teased by Akira, he didn't mind really he liked being touched by the other.

Akira spoke his warm breath agansit the others length.

"I know I will have to." He smiled and began to give the other a blow job reaching his free hand back to his own entrance as he began to finger himself getting the other males cum out of himself occasionally moaning around the others length sending vibration through it.

Hikaru moaned loudly and he looked down at Akira seeing him playing with himself brought up a feeling of dominance in Hikaru and he bit his lip watching him. He moaned his hips moving up into Akiras warm mouth and sighed softly as he got larger gettig closer and closer by the sight infront of him that he couldn't fake if anymore. He sighed and his fingers tightened in his hair as he came inside of his mouth, "god...I can't control myself watching you do that..." He said softly breathing hard his hands smoothing out Akiras haif.

Akira pulled out his fingers and leaned back as he swallowed Hikaru's cum licking his lips slightly before he grinned.

"I know but right now I should get you cleaned and patched up again." Akira giggled softly and helped the other stand up.

Hikaru laughed softly and nodded taking the hands given to him and he pulled himself up. The pink water ran down his waist and it almosf looked beautiful. The red on his skin popping out like it was out of place which it was. He smiled softly at Akira, "you would have made a great wife Akira." He chuckled softly And walked with him to the bathroom before pulling himself up on the counter.

Akira blushed darkly at the others comment and began stuttering unable to find the words to reply to that with.

Once they got to the bathroom akira began preparing the tools once he was finished he began cleaning the wound and then restitched it and covered it once again after sponge bathing him.

"I'll go pack things up you should lay down I'll tell you when I'm done."

Hikaru smiled softly and tilted his head leaning back and allowing for Akira's hands to run over his body as he cleaned him and fixed him up. He caught his wrist before she was able to leave, "You're hurt too Akira..." he stood and sighed softly through the pain. "Plus it doesn't hurt as much as before anyway." he smiled softly and kissed Akira. "How about you lay down? You've done a lot for me the past day so I think you just need to rest." he ran a hand through his hair and smiled kissing his lips sweetly. "I love you."

"As long as you say so...." Akira smiled slightly as he felt the other running his fingers through his hair,akira gently kissed him back.

"As do I ." Akira smiled and kissed his cheek before going into the bedroom area to lay down.

He stretched lightly and followed Akira, "You know riding a horse with your burns is going to suck." he said softly taking the medicine into the room his fingers touching Akira's pink sink where the cuts and burns were at. He started to undo the bandage and then he started to clean them silently his fingers gentle and light. "I'll pick up after this, you can rest and I'll have someone bring around the horse." he said finishing up and wrapped his stomach and chest up in a fresh bandages.

Akira flinched slightly as the medicine touched the cuts and burns.

"It won't be to bad its around my stomach area not legs and thighs." Akira slowly shut his eyes and nodded as he explained to him how they were going to leave although akira was drifting off.

Hikaru noticed he was slowly falling asleep and he leaned over kissing his head before leaving him alone. He started packing up their clothes and such as he hummed to himself as he cleaned up after themselves. He was easily finished within the hour and he had the servants make them something to eat. He walked back to the room and sat down next to Akira his eyes scanning over his face and he smiled softly. "I love you.." he said softly to himself and his fingers caressed Akira's cheek before slowly kissing his lips to wake him.

Akira smiled as he felt the others lips agansit his and returned the kiss before pulling away and rubbing his eyes.

"That's a pleasant wake up call." Akira giggled softly as he sat up .

Hikaru chuckled softly and pecked his lips again hearing a knock and took off his shirt draping it over Akira's lower half. "Coming." he said and walked to the door and opened it accepting two bowls of soup. He thanked the servant and he closed the door walking back to Akira and handed him the chicken cream soup. He smiled, "Good? I felt you would be hungry...we made love through out the morning and through to the afternoon." he chuckled softly and handed him the bowl.

Akira laughed softly.

"We were at it that long?"he accepted the soup and set it aside for the moment being.

" it looks like it just came off the stove I'm going to wait a few minutes I don't want to burn my self again."akira sighed.

Hikaru laughed softly and nodded doing the same, "I didnt know if you wanted it now or not. How did you sleep?" he asked and kissed his head moving onto the bed with him and lacing his fingers with his own.