Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira smiled slighy.

"I understand...be careful." Akira climbed into the carriage and took a seat with Eve and slowly he began to grow tired on the long trip that they were on.

"Eve wake me up when we get there OK?" Akira laoded down on the seat and closed his eyes and quickly began to drift off.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru didnt say anything while he was guiding the horses, but as the long journey ahead of them stretched out before them he knew he would be alone most of the trip. He avoided as many holes as he could as the day grew on knowing his family was sleeping at some point. Hours past, and as dark started to fall over the sky he sighed softly looking about them. They were in the woods and he would need to find a clearing before he could stop and make camp to rest. About another hour in and dark was falling even closer now as sunset fell behind the trees he guided the horses into the clearing they would make a camp.

He stopped the horses and he hopped down off his seat looking around before he smiled, it was safe to stay for the night. He walked to the door and he opened it, "Akira, wake up love, its tiime we stop for the night." he said gently and smiled to Eve who had started to doze when they had stopped. He held out a hand and she took it stepping into the clearing. He pulled out the blankets he had brought and laid them out infront of a tree. He picked Akira up out of the carriage shutting the door before he walked with him to the tree. He sat down and laid Akira next to him his head on his chest, "Come eve, time to sleep." he said gently his knife at his side in case of an attack.

Akira slowly began to wake up to the sound of the others voice and stepped out of the carriage and smiled sleepily.

"It's been a while since I last slept outside you know." Akira picked Eve up allowing her to sleep not wanting to wake her up since she probley needed the sleep, once the blankets and such were lied out Akira tucked Eve in and soon followed himself.

"Come on Hikaru sleep with us you should over work yourself so much." Akira smiled and patted the empty spot next to him.

Hikaru sighed and sat down on the ground between the two so they could both lay on his chest as a pillow. He looked up at the sky and smiled, "Akira..." he spoke softly and looked over at him. "I love you..." he said softly as to not wake Eve whom was now slumped over onto his chest and he leaned over kissing Akira softly a hand on the males cheek. He pulled away to speak and he smiled, "I'm so happy...to have met you. You allow me to feel like I am handsome...even though I have this nasty scar on my back. You make me want to stay home rather than go risk my life..." he said gently and looked deep into Akira's eyes. "I could never...ever lose you again...I promise you I'll keep you safe...with my life. Nothing is ever going to hurt you again as long as I am here..As long as I am yours.." he said gently kissing him again.

Akira smiled and kissed Hikaru's cheek.

"Love you too Hikaru." Akira whispered back and kissed him gently in return.

"I'm happy that I can do all that for you..." Akira ran his fingers through the others hair and smiled.

"You do make me feel like in precious and that the world cannot touch me... With you I feel safe and loved and I will always love you Hikaru." Akira kissed back and leaned his head agansit the others chest after the kiss.

Hikaru sighed softly and ran his hands over Akira's back again and again. He kissed his head and smiled, "Yea...get some rest babe." he said gently and leaned his head against the tree. He looked up at the sky and he smiled softly. He was so very happy, with his family with the family he now had. He wanted to spend his entire life with these two in his lap and he was so happy with it.

Akira smiled and closed his eyes snuggling up to his lover.

"Good night my love." Akira smiled before beganing to slowly drift off.

Around the middle of the night akira woke up to some rustling in the distance and gently shook Hikaru.

"Hikaru... W..wake up I think someone or something is nearby." Akira picked up eve after making sure she was alert.

"It's probably a pack of wild dogs...I'm going to climb up the tree and stay with Eve untill we are sure if its safe or not ." Akira stated before quickly climbing up the tree while carrying Eve he found a good area to rest and sat down holding her in his lap in case they fell.

Hikaru stayed up almost all night but he must have drifted off into sleep for he felt Akira shake him and he shook his head waking up. "Ah..." he was instantly alert and awake and he stood. "No, Akira come down its fine.." he said gently listening as he heard it far off in the distance. "Come down here we should start moving again. If we keep moving it wont have time to pin our sent." he said gently and looked up at him. "Come love its safe." he said hearing it was a pack of dogs and they were further than Akira made it out to be.

Akira nodded and quickly climbed back down the tree.

"Sorry for waking you up but you do know that there are a lot of bears and such in this forest..." Akira placed Eve in the carriage and gave her a pillow and a blanket so she could continue sleeping on the way there.

"Hikaru do you want he to lead the horses? you look pretty tired.." Akira putted the remaining supplies away.

Hikaru started putting away some of the things they had taken out and put out the fire he had set as Akira sat Eve in the carriage. "Akira. I'm okay love, you dont need to do anything. If you arent going to sleep though, I wouldnt mind the company up on the stand." he said and smiled walking to the horses whom were tethered onto the tree away from them. He untied them and walked them to the carriage attaching their bridals and harnesses to the carriage. He smiled again, "I'm sure Eve wouldnt mind the company back their either, I'm not going to sleep much I didnt mean to sleep a minute ago I was staying up almost all night watching for animals." he sighed and rubbed his neck. He pulled himself up into the riders seat and grabbed the reins before he looked down at Akira. "You can come up here with me or you can ride in there I dont mind, it will be around noon before we finally get there so Its a long ride." he said gently.

• 2 weeks later...

Akira smiled softly.

"I know I'm just glad it wasn't anything to bad." Akira sighed in relief.

"Well I think that I'll stay with Eve in the carriage in case if she wakes up and freaks out...don't worry once we get back to the house we can all relax together and you can take a nap if you really need one once we get there I just am not the best at leading horses either so it's more comforting if you do it." Akira gently placed a kiss on Hikaru's cheek.

"Thank-you love." Akira smiled before going inside the carriage with Eve who was fast asleep, soon enough Akira soon himself fell asleep.

Hikaru nodded gently and kissed his lover back before he nodded, "I just meant sit with me babe not lead them heh but yea go in there lovely and try and rest on your own." he said gently kissing him once more before letting him rest. He pulled on the reins and he moved the horses, the carriage lurched forward slightly and then they were on their way. The ride seemed to be shorter than that of the morning before but as the sun started to rise the visibility infront of them became easier and everything became light around them. He moved the horses to a trail that ran up the hills and he smiled gently seeing the small lonely cabin on its own hill surrounded by flowers and beautiful trees. He stopped the carriage before the home and smild hopping down and moving to the carriage door before he noticed his two lovelys sleeping. He leaned over and shook Akira gently while he picked up Eve. "Come love we made it.." he said looking as the dawn slowly started to run.

Akira slowly woke up and steeped out of the carriage following Hikaru.

"You must be exhausted you lead the horses all night long... You should rest with Eve when we get to the cabin." Akira softly rubbed his own back whining softly at the pain.

"I've got to say that you've got dedication." Akira carried the bags by Hikaru's side and sat them down once they were inside the cabin.

Hikaru chuckled gently and he looked over at Akira, "How do you think I got you to fall in love with me again?" he said softly and walked to the small bedroom down the hall from the master bedroom opening the door and setting Eve in the bed that would be hers. He walked back to Akira and took the bags from him smiling gently before he leaned over kissing his lips gently, "I dont give up easily, I fight for what I want." he shrugged, "Its how I've always been." he smiled gently and dropped Eve's small bag off infront of her room not wanting to wake her then he took the two bags that were full of his own clothes and Akira's clothes to the master and sat them on the floor hoping his lover had followed him to the bedroom.

Akira smiled softly.

"I'm so glad that you fought for me." Akira followed his lover all the way to their bedroom and sat on the bed glacing over at the bags.

"Do you want me to put things away? We don't have to much to do...or do you wanna be a sweetheart and help me with my lotion?" Akira spoke sweetly to the other male.

Hikaru moved easily and he leaned over to Akira kissing the boy gently, "I would love to just help you with your lotion...be the loving husband you want me to be." he smiled softly and he chuckled kissing him again. "Come on though you have to get it cause I'm not sure where you put it in your bag. I'm thinking we can put up clothes and stuff later when we arent busy with doctoring your burns.." he said softly his hands pulling Akira against his chest and smiling softly. "I'll keep it rated PG if you really want me to."

Akira smiled sweetly and kissed his lover back.

"Thank-you love." He pulled out a large bottle out of his bag and handed it to Hikaru before stripping down to his underwear.

"This might get messy." Akira laughed softly.

"Yeah we'll put those away later." Akira pressed himself agansit the others chest slightly as the other snuggled him closer.

"Honestly I wouldn't mind at all of you didn't keep it pg..." Akira touched the others lip gently before kissing him deeply.

"Surprise me." Akira smiled .

Hikaru watched happily as Akira discarded all of his clothing and let it fall to the floor next to him. He smiled and slid his fingers around the others lower back before leaning into the plump pink lips of his lover. Hikaru kissed him back just as hard and as needy as Akira did to him and when he pulled away hearing the surprise me he simply nodded. "R it is then." he chuckled and moved kissing Akira as he walked him backwards to the bed his hands pushing the boys small figure against his own hard connecting them in every place. He then backed Akira up to the bed and moved so he was ontop of him now on the bed sitting over akira. "Now, sit still while I apply this.." he said happily and put some into his hands before he started rubbing over Akiras neck a moment then his arms and then he moved to his chest knowing that not everywhere he was going to take it would have a wound to heal.

Akira smiled softly.

" I'll try to sit still... I can't promise that." Akira laughed softly and relaxed into the others touch.

"that feels nice..." Akira smiled and close his eyes allowing the feeling of coolness to settle over him.

"A little lower would be nice." Akira placed his hands onto Hikarus and moved them down slightly.

Hikaru looked up at Akira blushing lightly, his hands moved down lower running over his lovers sides before finally he moved it to the boys thighs. "Where exactly do you want me to go?" he asked gently into Akira's ear before nipping it. His lips moved grazing and touching his cheek as he moved to the boys lips kissing him gently his hands roaming over his thighs and hips trying to tease the boy into telling him where exactly he was wanting his hands to go. Akira's entire middle and upper thighs were completely wet with the lotion that he had spread over his lovers body giving him a nice little glow on his body when the light hit his skin.

Akira shivered as Hikaru's voice slithered into his ear, a soft moan escaping his lips as his lover bit down on his ear gently.

"Ah...don't be such a tease...you know exactly were I want you to out those strong hands of yours." Akira purred into his ear.

"You've touched me just about everywhere else." He giggled softly,taking hold of his hand before putting it at his underwear waist band.

"But do you know how to make me beg for it?" Akira grinned.

Hikaru tilted his head and looked down at his lover, "I'm pretty sure on multiple occastions I have made you beg for me...but I may be wrong" he said gently and leaned down kissing the boys neck and starting to kiss his way down his chest. "Plus, why should I give you exactly what you want right away? Then you wouldn't beg me for it because I would already be doing it.." he said huskily as his voice was low and full of lust. His lips worked their way to his nipples not caring that he had lotion on him, it relatively had no taste because it was for medical use, so his tongue working around the boys nipples didnt seem to mind the lotion surrounding it. His hands moved sliding into Akira's underwear and cupped his ass in his hands gently pulling the boys waist up into his own letting out a soft growl.

Akira smirked and laughed softly.

"I know...I just love it when I get to see you so wild." Akira tilted his head allowing the other more skin to kiss.

"I can't help it I like it when your rough with me." Akira flinched slightly as he felt the others lips you with his nipples. Akira giggled softly.

"I love it when your like this, your like a lion claiming what is yours." Akira kisses Hikaru deeply.

A blush covered Hikaru's cheeks and he looked up to Akira as his lips kissed him back just as roughly. "I'm sorry...you are mine and its been some time.." he said gently his lips rough against the smaller males lips as he bit them easily. "Plus...I like to take my time...eating my prey." he said growling again and he smiled softly before leaving his lips and kissing down to his waist his hands leaving the boys ass with his hands and grabbing the waistband of his lovers underwear in his teeth and pulling them down that way. "I...will savior you.." he said growling the words out as he pulled them down the rest of the way with his hands.

Akira blushed darkly.

"Do as you wish to me..."Akira gently tugged Hikaru's hair.

"And just like a little rabbit being caught by a fierce wolf and sqwerm and struggle in yours arms..." Akira spoke seductively as he watched the other male pull his underwear down with his teeth.

"And I will submit and allow you to have you way with me..." Akira wiggled his hips slightly.

"One thing that I must admit is that rabbits are in heat all year round..." Akira leant down as he whispered in the others ear.