Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira smiled moving closer to the other leaning on him slightly.

"I guess I slept ok." Akira squeezing the others hand sofy

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

He smiled and kissed AKira softly. "Thats good. I'm happy you slept well." he winked, "It should be cooled off more so now. Probably enough you'll be able to eat it. I was thinking we could leave right after." he said taking a sip of his own, it was hot but it wasn't going to burn him.

Akira took his soup and began to slowly eat it.

"It isn't bad." Akira smiled slightly I usually wait untill things get cold to eat them but that's an exeption this time."akira licked the bit of soup running from the others lips with his small pink tounge.

"It's a little sloppy eh?"

Hikaru blushed darkly and he smiled, "Mm kind of, but its really yummy." he followed Akira slipping his tongue to his lips and smiles softly. "You shouldn't tease Akira." he said softly kissing him lightly before pulling away handing the other some napkins. "The horse is ready so when we are done you'll be able to get dressed and we can go." he looked at Akira who was now wearing his large shirt again. Hikaru rolled his shoulders his scar sliding into his mind again and he felt uncomfortable. Latley he hadn't been so self conscious about it but it was still ugly and he knew that Akira hadn't asked where he had gotten it once.

Akira nodded softly and continued to eat and sat the dish aside once he was done and got dressed and gave the other his shirt back.

"Sorry I got cold earlier."

Hikaru chuckled softly and finished his own and put it away. He stood and stretched, "no love when has it ever bothered me?" He asked and kissed his cheek a hand resting on his hip as he did so before he took the shirt and put it on. He then grabbed the little things and he held out a hand to Akira. "Alright let's get out of here. I miss my bed." He said softly chuckling lightly.

"Well before you didn't like your back being uncovered...now that I know its fine don't be surprised if you can't find one of your shirts...oversized clothing always feels nice." Akira smiled and began walking outside with the other.

"You miss your bed already? " akira laughed softly and kissed the others cheek.

Hikaru blushed softly, "Well...I don't like it...but...you seem to be okay with it so." he shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. "Yea I miss my bed. Its way more comfortable than that one. And its smaller and you have to move against me just to even stay warm." he chuckled softly and walked Akira out to the horse and he strapped down all of their belongings before he gave Akira a leg up onto the horse. He pulled himself up behind him and he moved his arms around Akira taking the reins into his hands. "Relax love, I'll get us home." he smiled kissing his neck softly before kicking the horse gently moving her into a trot. They started on the hour long journey back to their home which Hikaru really didnt miss as much as he said but he did miss the homey feeling the camp gave him.

Akira blushed slightly.

"Oh so you also missed me glued to you.....well I sorta miss that too.....you were very warm." Akira giggled and followed Hikaru out to the horse and got on as he helped him up into the horse.

"I know you will my love," he smiled softly and looked around as he watched dthe scenery go by.

He nodded lightly, "yes love, I did miss you." he chuckled softly and kissed his neck lightly as the horse moved under them. "I got word a few weeks ago that the war is slowly starting to end.." he said softly taking the time to talk about it. "Next month...I'll be dispatched to your country to either slaughter the towns...or make a peace treaty with your people." he said cold his own opinion not mattering to anyone but him. "Personally...I hate the idea. However I am bound by contract and blood to do as I'm told...you may come with me or stay here in the safe confides of my room and the castle." he said softly the horse moving slowly toward their home. "I cannot change what will happen...and I hope you will not hate me if the unfortunate happens.." he said lightly almost sadly.

Akira frowned.

"I'm definitely coming to stay with you but it'll be rather upsetting if you need to slaughter our people everyone left over there was etheir a mother caring for children who where to young to go to war or injured." Akira sighed softly once again.

"I rather not speaking about something like that happening though..." Akira whined softly .

Hikaru nodded lightly and sighed, "Sorry...just didnt want to lie to you of why I would be leaving in the next few weeks." he said softly sighing. "I'm very sorry...I'll try and spare as many people as I can but I don't know...If I go against orders Akira I will have to kill myself. Its against the honor of the Emporor and myself to go against orders...that or someone who knows I'm not doing the bidding of him will kill me as an honor killing." he said softly his body hard and tired. "I know that it is horrible for you to think about it Akira...but...if i am ordered to do so rather than killing myself...and leaving you here alone for the men to pick and choose when they sleep with you..I'll do as I'm told.." he said softly his body away from Akira's knowing he probably hated him as of now.

Akira whimpered softly.

"I d-dont care they're all just faces to me even though how cruel that sounds the only one that loved me as a being was my father before I left my mother abused me after hearing word that my father was dead....your the only one left who cares about me...please don't kill yourself for me I wouldn't be able to handle it."

Hikaru slipped one arm around Akira's waist his other holding onto the horse still. "I know love...and I won't kill myself I'm just telling you what would happen if I didnt do my duty to the King.." he said softly as the camp came into view. They were still miles away but they could see it from where they were. "I just wanted to let you know...that I may not be returning home...there will be soldiers meeting us there Akira.." he said softly his lips kissing Akira's cheek. "I wanted you to start preparing yourself for it.."

Akira whimpered.

"I don't want to loose you.....I don't think I will but I would be able to handle that,so don't you dare die on me!" Akira sniffed wiping his eyes.

Hikaru chuckled softly "You're always telling me not to die...what if the time comes?" he asked and kissed his neck softly. "Don't cry over me beautiful, you shouldn't wet your cheeks because of me." He said softly and pulled the horse into the pathway which would take them to the stables. They were almost there maybe ten more minutes and Hikaru sighed, "When we get back you'll be a slave again.." he said softly almost sadly. "You okay with that? I could let you go right now..say you ran away." he said lightly to the other male.

Akira stopped and though for a moment or so.

"But I want to be with you." He touched the others hand.

"I'll be your slave...I don't want you getting in trouble because of me..." He spoke softly looking the other in the eyes.

Hikaru shook his head, "I won't get in trouble if you 'run away' love...but you wouldn't be able to come back." he said softly stopping the horse in the clearing. "No one would know.." he said his eyes sad as he looked into Akira's eyes his hand lacing with Akira's. He didnt want him to leave but he didnt want him to be a slave if he didnt want to be anymore.

Akira whimpered and shook his head.

"I want to be with you and live beside you its fine my love." He kissed the others cheek gently.

"Shall we go now?" Akira stood up looking down at the other with his gem like eyes.

Hikaru chuckled softly and nodded kissing him softly, "Alright alright." He steered the animal to the stable and got off the horse. He reached up and pulled Akira down standing him up next to him. He smiled softly and kissed his head lightly, he saw another slave staring at them and he sighed lightly. He looked over at the little girl and he motioned for her to come to him. As she did he knelt to be to her height. He felt sad for her and it showed on his face, "how come he gets to be with you..?" She asked him the mark of a slave other wrist in a band she would never take off. Hikaru looked back at Akira and sighed, "He is a slave yes, however he is a special one. He is also my lover." He said to her softly ruffling her hair. She was old enough to understand but too young to know better not to ask, "Is he better than me..? How come im not treated that way?" She asked and his heart sank.

"Not everykne is like me honey. One day someone will come along and take you from this place, if we are lucky the war will end soon and the both of you will have your freedom." He said and stood. She looked up at him and moved to him hugging him. He stopped a moment before parting her head, "don't worry it will happen, and if not I'll buy you myself and set you free. No one deserves this." He said and she let go nodding making him promise he was going to help her. He looked back at Akira a small blush on his cheeks as he took his hand ready to lead him back to the room.

Akira listened into the conversation and felt bad for her but was also a little afraid that maybe he would try to hurt him out of envy like the boy did before.Akira frowned hearing him explain that some children wherent always bought and where abandoned,he looked downwards and held the others hand and followed him back to the room.

"Perhaps she would be our child?" Akira queit spoke to the other male.

Hikaru took Akira's hand and walked him back to the room they were at. He listened slowly and he stopped moving, "What..?" he asked softly looking back at Akira his eyes softening, "You mean...you want to have a child with me?" he asked slowly his body going rigid and his cheeks reddening. He didnt know if Akira meant what he said but Hikaru had the power and the money to buy the girl if he wanted to.

Akira smiled softly as he held the others large hand in his.

"I want to raise a child with you." Akira kissed his cheek happily.

Hikaru closed his eyes as he felt Akira's lips on his cheek, "What..? You told me not days before you didnt know if you wanted to stay with me or not for good..we can't raise a child if you plan to leave.." he said leaning against the wall his eyes blinking at him. He didnt wish to have a child right now, not during the war but he thought maybe the girl would be a good choice because she was old enough to know that the war was going on and that she knew how to help herself some. After the war he was planning to ask Akira to marry him, and to raise a young child together from birth.

Akira giggled softly.

"I didn't say I want a child this minute and I just answered your question from earlier,I'll stay with you." Akira smiled and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Now you should go to the medic here and get proper treatment for your wound." Akira smiled lovingly at Hikaru.