Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira looked up at him pumping his cock roughly as he looked up.

"But I want to do this,I want to pleasure you to." Akira's blush darkened slightly before continuing to use his mouth and tounge on the others genitals,gently massageing the others balls in his hand Akira wanted to hear more of the others voice he wanted to know he was doing well.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru moaned he had missed the feeling of Akira's lips. He shivered lightly his hands tightening in the others hair as he forced himself not to moan loudly. He groaned and leaned his head back on the bed his hips moving lightly, "Dont be so rough to me.." he said gently moaning again lightly and ever so slightly and he didnt keep it loud. He didnt want it to be loud.

Akira pouted slightly.

"I'm sorry I just really missed hearing your voice." Akira giggled softly slowing down the speed of his hand as he knelt beside the other male and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"I'm marking my territory...leaving my marks and scent all over your body." Akira spoke next to the others ear before nipping on it.

Hikaru groaned gently and chuckled kissing Akira back. His lips worked hungerly as his hands scratched down Akira's back. The words in his ears made him moan even louder and he closed his eyes, "Mark it..I dont care..mark me.." he said his eyes lidded with the pleasure he had all but missed.

Akira smiled feeling satisfied with the reaction.

"My love..." Akira began placing kisses on the others body ocassionally leaving hickeys leaving one in a visable area.

"There this right here will let everyone know that your mine...you should give me one too...although I all ready know I'm yours." Akira smiled before leaning in to kiss the others cheek.

Hikaru laughed and moaned loudly his body shivering. "Everyone already knows you belong to me...And I to you.." he said softly and kissed the others head. When he started making the hickey his body tensed as he calmed down some his eyes lidding over. "Ah...I'll make you one babe." he said and smiled waiting for him to pull away a moment. He then moved his lips to Akira's neck kissing softly and he kissed down to his shoulder sucking softly. He made his own hickey moaning gently as he sucked harder making the red mark prominent on his neck against his pale skin.

Akira smiled.

"Yes I know but its like a lick charm sorta."

Akira ran his fingers through the others hair gently as his lover began to suckle on his pale neck a soft moan escaping his lips.

"I love it." Akira blushed softly tracing the hickey after the others lips left his neck.

Hikaru chuckled softly, "You havent even seen it yet! How could you love it if you hadnt seen it? I put it there so even when you wear a high collared shirt it can still be seen." he said and smiled hugging the boy to him. "I dont want to hurt you tonight...so how about tomorrow or something we try again? I'll work you some more..you are tight again and I'm worried its going to bother you." he said softly and kissed his head gently. "I dont want to hurt you again." he said and smiled genly a hand running through the others hair.

Akira smiled.

"You made it of course I love it." Akira embraced the other tightly.

"I trust you its ok, if its you I'm ok with anything." Akira pouted softly.

"Besides I'm in the mood now." Akira crawled into the others lap cuddling him.

Hikaru chuckled softly and he kissed Akira's head. "I dont want to hurt you I really dont want to...I know its going to hurt if we do it right now.." He said sighing softly and kissed his head again. "If you really want me to I will..." he said gently issing the boy before him his lips caressing against the other males lips.

Akira brought the other closer.

"It doesn't matter if I get hurt, I need you right now...please Hikaru...if I begans to hurt to much I'll tell you to stop...I feel like your disgusted by me..." Akira sobbed softly clinging onto his lover as if his life depended on it.

Hikaru instantly hated himself he pulled the boy to him and kissed his head, "No no that not it I want inside of you...I want to be one with you again Akira i'm just scared I'm going to hurt you. I'm not disgusted...if anything I'm worried because I miss you so much that when I'm inside of you I'll hurt you by moving too quickly." he pulled his face up and he kissed him gently his hands cradling his face. "Let me love you...I'm not scared anymore...just tell me okay? I love you Akira and nothing makes me sick of you...I love you and I missed you so much...so much...I thought you would never remember me I'm still worried this is a dream.." he said softly and chuckled kissing the boy again wiping his eyes. "You are beautiful..nothing about you is disgusting to me." he said reassuring him.

Akira smiled slightly abd wiped his tears away hugging the other.

"I'm glad you dont hate me." Akira sniffles leaning into the others touch as his hands cupped his face.

"Hikaru...when this war is over make sure you have enough love for both me and Eve." Akira smiled kissing the other male back gently.

"Don't worry its not a dream." Akira blushed softly.

"Its the beganing of our happy ending."

Hikaru laughed loudly and he shook his head, "I have all the love in the world for the both of you...I have nothing but love for the both of you and I share it with the both of you. Eve and I spent alot of our time together when you were sick...I showed her nothing but love! But this is the beginning of our happy end..so I hope.." he said softly and kissed the boy gently his eyes getting heavy. "What time is it..? We may want to get some rest here soon dont you think? Eve wants to spend time with her momma tomorrow." he chuckled softly and kissed akira's head softly.

Akira smiled slightly.

"Yeah its getting really late... the sun will be rising in a couple of hours...its so heart warming that our sweet daughter wants to spend time with us isn't it" Akira smiled and kissed the other forehead pulling the soft sheets over there bodies.

"Night love." Akira yawned slipping into the others arms using his chest as a pillow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(the next moring)

The sound of the water in the shower was pitter pattering softly and could barley be heard from the bathroom as Akira took his shower.Getting out checking on the other after he turned off the shower he wanted to be clean since he hadnt shower since he got in the hospatail.

Hikaru smiled and he hugged the small body against his own and he kissed his shoulder, "Good night, I love you." he said gently into the others ear. He could tell when Akira was asleep, the soft sound of his breathing mixed with the drowsy sound of Hikaru's breathing filled the air and he smiled. He had been waiting to hear his breath slow and his heart rate go down. He needed to know that the boy was safe and alright before he could rest himself. He felt that this sleep would be one of the longest he had ever had, his sleeping habits had been awful the entire time Akira was in the hospital so he would be catching up on his sleep this way.

----------------------------------------------------

Hikaru groaned lightly hearing the shower running in his room. He could hear it as if he were awake but his mind was completely asleep. He rolled over feeling the sheets next to him sighing when he felt no warmth there to pull to him. He blinked his eyes open his mind instantly running to Akira as he sat up in bed his hair messed up slightly and cascading down his chest. He smiled sleepily at Akira, "Morning.." he said his body absolutely gorgeous and the sleepy grin on his face made him look sexy in his own way.

Akira smiled and kissed the others cheek gently.

"Morning love." Akira put of a pair of underwear and a shirt after hanging the towel up.

"I hope I didn't wake you up I just really wanted to shower hospitals are pretty dirty you know."Akira hugged the other enjoying the warmth of the other male.

" were going to be living with our sweet baby girl from now on correct?"Akira smiled happily.

"Your going to be a great father."

Hikaru watched the small body of Akira slide into clothing and he chuckled softly listening to him. "No you didnt wake me up. I needed to get up anyway." he said gently and his arms slid around the boys waist and pulled him against him laying back down in the pillows kissing the boys head. "Yes. I have permission to move out of the barracks where we are now, and go to my country home in the mountains. Where I was planning to live with you and Eve. It is away from the war and I wont have to leave unless they need me in battle or for a conference with the other party." he said gently his hands running up and down the boys back. "You will be a wonderful mother." he chuckled softly and he looked down at Akira. "Are you ready to start our lives together..? Our beautiful lives...?" he said gently his hand caressing his cheek.

'I'm glad that I didn't wake you up." Akira smiled cuddling with the other enjoying the warmer of the other male.

"That's great news it'll be so peaceful and a great place for family bonding." Akira hugged the other gently.

"I'm going to try my best." Akira kissed Hikaru's cheek.

"I've been ready for awhile now...we can go as soon as your ready." Akira yawned softly and kissed the others cheek.

Hikaru smiled gently, "You will be a good mom I know you will be." He kissed his forehead and he sat up sliding out of bed leaving the boy where he once lay. He sighed softly and stretched, "I think I need a shower myself, and then we can pack up and get out of here." He heard a knock on his door and it was light, very gentle. He smiled softly and he told the small girl to come in. She did, she smiled happily and ran up to Hikaru and he pulled her up into his arms. "Is mommy okay now..?" she asked and started to play with Hikaru's hair. She hadnt noticed Akira yet and when Hikaru motioned to the bed her blue eyes followed and looked at the bed. Tears welled up in her eyes and she scrambled down from Hikaru and ran to Akira and jumped on him hugging him tightly. Hikaru could only laugh and he shook his head, "I'm getting in the shower Akira." he was still laughing when he went to the bathroom turning on the water and leaned against the counter waiting for it to warm up.

Akira smiled.

"I know how much you love your showers." Akira giggled softly, hearing the knock at the door he turned his head in the direction of the door watching as their sweet daughter came running to him after Hikaru pointed out that he was on the bed.

"Yes, Mommy is ok now." Akira smiled gently wiping away the tears that decorated the small girls eyes.

"Put on a smile and put those tears away sweetie.Once Daddy is done showering were going to pack up and move to the house, and than I'll make you some omerice and draw a cat on it I know how much you love cats."

Hikaru left hearing his lover, his family talking and he smiled gently. He finished his shower quickly the water running down his scarred back. He got out wrapping himself in a towel and he left the bathroom. He smiled gently, "how are my two loves?" He said gently as he walked into the room seeing both humans on the bed. He went to his closer pulling out clothes getting dressed just as quickly. "I'm ready to go let's start packing up or we can spend the day or do something." He said softly sitting on the bed next to the both of them pullin Akira against his chest and ran a hand through Eves hair.

Akira smiled pulling out a small silk pouch pulling out a handmade hairclip made out of beads shaped as a large flower with a two small lines of mixed beads dangling from it with teardrop shaped crystals at the end one line shorted then the other.

"Eve I bought you this, do you want me to put it in your hair?" Akira smiled turning his head to look at Hikaru .

"Were doing just fine ." Akira stroked Eve's hair gently.

" I think we should start packing today we'll be able to get it done today and still have some time to do something later on."

Hikaru watched the beauties on his bed playing with one another and he smiled. He finished getting dressed and he looking back at them. "Ah yes packing today sounds nice. I don't have a lot mostly clothes. Enough we can take in a cart if we must. The train ride will be slow but it'll get us home. You are gonna love the house Akira." He said and smiled kissing Akiras head softly taking the pin Akira had brought Eve and he situated it in her hair and he smiled gently. "Eve you'll need to go tell the stable master that we are adopting you. I have already spoken to him while mom was in the hospital but he will need to be told that today is the day you are leaving for good." She nodded blushing lightly and hugged the both of them before hopping down from the bed and running off to do as Jikaru asked.

Hikaru smiled and sighed rolling letting his head fall into Akiras lap and he looked up at him. "Are we really ready for this? I'm not pushing you into something you can't handle..." He asked his fingers reaching up and caressing the males cheek gently his eyes studying his face for any form of discomfort.

"At least we'll be able to do it all in one trip." Akira smiled watching as their child ran off to confirm her new happier life.

Akira gently ran his fingers through Hikaru's hair.

"Don't worry I've been waiting for this most of my life your enabling me to have the one thing I always wanted, a family and people whom I love." Akira smiled happily his eyes decorating with tears of joy as he hugged Hikaru gently.

"I haven't ever been so happy in my life...its such a wonderful feeling."