Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru looked over at Akira, "No..it couldn't be him..he and I have been good friends since I was first positioned here...plus he had no idea you were my slave he simply knew you were my lover." he said and he heard the door to their room open and the operator's son walks in.

"Hikaru...why couldn't you have just come here alone..?" the operator's son said shaking his head. "This was going to be the night I was going to confess..my father told me you were coming, and then he broke the news you had a lover and I was furious.." he dangled a dagger from his fingers and laughed softly walking to Hikaru his fingers touching his chest. "You and I could have been with one another if this bitch hadn't gotten in the way!" he screamed at Akira his hands moving down Hikaru's chest.

Hikaru blinked a few times and his hand encircled Kai's wrist in his hand. "Stop. This is childish." he said and made the kid look at him, "You don't want to love me Kai. I kill millions of men every day and I don't have a guilty bone in my body. I'm mean and cruel, ask him, I raped him and I beat him. "he said not even looking at Akira hoping he would play along. He stepped forward and pushed the younger male against the wall making the knife fall from his hands, "You do not want me to slit your throat right now..just like all the men before you and have no feelings for it at all.." he said softly in the others ear his head on his shoulder almost. He could feel the other male tense and his hands moved to Hikaru's head and he pulled him to him and kissed him hard, Hikaru moved fast and bit the kids tongue which was slithering into his mouth dropped and grabbed the knife and sank it deep into the kids thigh.

He fell gasping for air his lips bleeding and his leg as well, "Akira, come here." he said coldly and picked up the younger male throwing him out of their room. "Tell your father we are leaving." he said to the boy and he looked back at Akira his body hurting but he didnt know why, he wasn't cut or anything like that for he knew but he walked to Akira and kissed him hard his hands running into his hair and he sighed. "I'm so sorry.." he said softly looking into his eyes.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira's head turned as soon as he heard the door slide open and a worried expression graced his pale face as he the two were talking and the younger male dangled a dagger in front of Hikaru.The operators son's words made Akiras heart sink into his chest at the thought of being replaced just like that,he looked up noticing he now had his hands on Hikaru he resisted the urge to blurt out get your filthy hands off him" or interfere.Once the other male had been pushed out if the room he heard his name being called and imedantly whent to Hikaru's side.

"Its ok he hot what he deserved,the only thing I'm mad at is the fact he touched you..." Akira kissed him back his hands in the others hair.

Hikaru pulled away pain written all over his face and he moved to the wall sliding down it, "AH..come here...sit with me..." he said and leant a hand out to Akira his other hand holding his waist and he groaned softly his head sagging slightly and he looked back up at him again moaning softly, "God he is strong haha! trust me hun the touching didnt ever happen before, I don't know where he got the notion we were a thing." he shrugged and laughed.

Akira frowned slightly.

"Ok.....I want you to touch me.....but I don't think its a hood idea right now." He said looking at his waist."

Akira stroked the others chest lightly.

"I don't feel like I'm the one being held captive."

Akira frowned slightly.

"Ok.....I want you to touch me.....but I don't think its a hood idea right now." He said looking at his waist."

Akira stroked the others chest lightly.

"I don't feel like I'm the one being held captive."

Hikaru looked up at Akira instantly and he laughed softly, "Captive..? What do you mean..?" he asked and he sighed softly picking Akira up and laid him down on the bed. He pulled his shirt up over his head and there was the wound he had acquired. However he didnt pause, he leaned down and kissed Akira his hands moving under his shirt that he had adopted. "Ive been wanting to touch you since we got here." he said softly against the others skin.

Akira nodded softly .

"I could sense it go ahead just be gentle." Shiro blushed slightly feeling the others breath against his skin.

Hikaru laughed softly and shook his head, "Was planning on it honey," he let his lips kiss down Akira's neck softly his hands roaming up his chest. "Don't do this just for me..then whats the point?" he asked softly wincing lightly, he tried to keep his mind off his own blood now dripping down his side and focused on Akira. He moaned softly and kissed down to the others nipples kissing each one individually before he started sucking on them here and there.

Akira nodded softly .

"I could sense it go ahead just be gentle." Shiro blushed slightly feeling the others breath against his skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Akira flinched and letted out a loud moan.

"H-hikaru you always attack m-my weak spot...ah." Akira blushed and wrapped his arms around him licking his war before playful biting it.

Hikaru smiled softly his tongue caressing Akira's nipples lovingly before biting it again his lips sucking on one softly. He groaned softly the pain getting to him some but he pulled Akira's waist closer parting his legs and kissing down to his member before taking it into his mouth. He started sucking Akira's cock and moaned around it some his head bobbing as he took the rhythm and speed of his liking.

Akira flinched and moaned louder his nipples becoming erect and pinker then before.

"I wanna suck you off too..." He blushed as he mutter the words loud enough that the other could hear.

Hikaru looked up at Akira and nodded lightly and he leaned up wiping his lips, "Alright, then come here." he said and laid down and motioned for Akira to climb ontop of him on all fours and allow them to suck each other off at the same time. "You'll have to patch me up when we are done doc." he chuckled softly causing pain to shoot up his stomach and Akira wasn't moving fast enough so instead he moved the boy for him. He picked him up and placed him facing away from him on his stomach and smiled, "Come now, put your knees on either side of my head." he said trustingly.

Akira blushed softly.

"I'm sorry if I sit on your face...just letting you know I proabley didn't mean it if it happens." Akira blushed darkly before pulling Hikaru's member out,pumping it before placing it in his mouth and bobbing his head slowly.

Hikaru shook his head and held his hands on either side of Akira's hips as his mouth took his erection back into his mouth his head moving slowly at first. He slipped a finger into his mouth and then he slipped it into Akira, easily. He started moving his finger quickly and his tongue moved along his tip moaning softly as pleasure started to grow im his own stomach. He closed his eyes, Akira wasn't concerned about his wound at all and he was more focused on sex and it kind of hurt Hikaru's feelings but he just shrugged it off.

Akira flinched and pulled back for a moment.

"When did you get cut,?" Akira sounded slightly surprised rembering how the other had mentioned that he would like akira to patch it up.

Hikaru laughed softly and shook his head his hands pausing a moment, "When he was touching me.." he said softly and sighed kissing Akira's inner thigh before he licked his tip. "Don't worry about it love, I'm okay till we are done." he winked and smiled softly looking down at him and wiggles his hips. "Touch me love...I want to be in you." he said softly against his hip.

Akira sighed softly.

"Oh..." Shiro nodded softly in response ask the other asked him to touch him,Shiro wrapped his fingers around Hikaru's base and began to pump him while licking his tip.

Hikaru moaned his hand moving back to Akira's entrance slipping his fingers back into him thrusting them easily his mouth working on his cock all a t the same time sucking him off. His head moved up and down and he moaned around him making vibrations go through his cock.

Akira flinched and realsed in the others mouth suddenly without warning his hips and legs trembling.

"H-hikaru I need you now....Akira blushed and spreaded himself in front of the other.

Hikaru coughed lightly and he pulled away nodding, "Alright love." he rolled onto Akira pulling his hips to his own and he moved to the others entrance. "I'm coming in." he laughed softly and pressed the tip against Akira's entrance moaning softly as he slowly moved into him. "Ah...still tight.." he laughed softly moaning again as he started moving some just slowly.

Akira moaned softly pulling a pillow into his arms to squeeze as he felt the other male pushing his way inside.

"Uh.....y-you don't think they'll hear us do you?"

Hikaru paused a moment before pushing the rest of the way in. "I want them to hear us. Plus, they probably left, considering there is a knife embedded in his thigh." he moaned and started thrusting in and out of Akira fast his moans louder and louder as he pushed against Akira's prostate again and again.

"O-oh ok.." Akira blushed darkly,Akira tightened around Hikaru as he sped up his thrusting hitting his prostate with each thrust causing the boy to turn into a moaning and panting mess.

"A-ah! I....I love you...h..Hikaru."Akira pulled Hikaru into a kiss.

Hikaru leaned down and kissed Akira softly his lips moving against the others as his hips moved faster thrusting into him harder and harder. "Ah, I love you too Akira!" he moaned louder his hands pulling Akira's hips against him as he thrust up into him harder and harder again and again his lips sliding easily along Akira's. He moaned into his lips and slipped his tongue into his mouth moaning again roaming around the others mouth his body practically begging for Akira's.

Akira slumped agansit the bed and moaned loudly as the other speed up even more .Akira allowed Hikaru to slip into his mouth and soon they both extenanging saliva.