Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru moaned louder and he pulled away kissing down his jaw to his neck biting softly he locked up at Akira, "I'm about to cum." he said moaning louder his cock moving in and out of Akira. Warmth spread in his lower abdomen and he moaned as he came inside of Akira his cock twitching inside of him.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira panted looking up at Hikaru his eyes meeting the others as he panted out.

"Me too..." He gripped onto the others shoulders tightly as his body arched and he relased feeling the warm thick liquid rush deep inside of him.

"Don't....pull...out...just...yet...wait..a...little bit."

Hikaru was panting hard and he nodded closing his eyes pain catching up to him and his entire lower stomach was in pain. He groaned softly and sighed resting his head on Akira's shoulder. "You're completely wet and warm inside.." he said softly his breathing slowly returning to normal. "If I stay in you any longer I'm going to get hard again." he chuckled softly his eyes growing heavy, he was covered in a mix of blood and sweat and he wasn't alright. He was hot and the bleeding with all the movement just wasn't going well together.

Akira tugged his hand after getting up removing the others cock.

"Come on let's take a cold shower and get you cleaned up so I can patch that wound

Hikaru slumped against the bed and he nodded, "Ah..sounds good.." he said moaning softly and he stood holding his waist as his free arm went around Akira's shoulders for support.

Akira tryed to force a smile and walked the other to the bath room and pulled up a stool and had Hikaru sit on it as he turned the water on making sure it was on a gently setting and was cold enough to keep the other awake but not give him hypothermia.

"Just stay right there I'll do all the work." Akira stated as he went over to the counter and grabbed a sponge and cleaned him off letting him cool down after awhile he turned the water off and dryer the other off and began cleaning his wound.

"I'm sorry if it hurts a lot." Akira frowned slightly,he left the other once more and cane back with gauze and a few other things.

"I'm going to give you some stitches so hold still." Akira carefully gave the other the amount of stitches needed then capped the blood away and covered the wound.

Hikaru moaned softly and sank into the water everything wasn't making since anymore. He looked around him unable to really tell what was going on. He groaned softly seeing the water under him turn pink and he sighed softly, he didnt even feel Akira start to move him back out of the water when he was sat on the counter again. He closed his eyes trying to keep the room from spinning and he groaned, "Its okay..just patch me up i'm loosing too much blood." he said softly leaning against Akira slightly.

Akira blinked as the other spoke.

"But I've already finished..."He stated as he held Hikaru stand up abd wrapped up in a towel.

" you need to eat something sugary you've lost too much blood."

Hikaru was losing it, he laughed softly and leaned his head against Akira's shoulder, "Oh you are..? I can't feel anymore..." he said softy and shook his head. "just..Just let me sleep Akira I'll be okay." he laughed softly and walked to the bed by holding onto the other male and slowly laid down in it groaning softly.

Akira shook his head and crawled of the bed.

"Your going to die if you fall asleep!"He left and came back quickly with juice and biscuits.

" eat these ."the handed the plate and cup to the other.

Hikaru shook his head and he groaned laying down for good he wasn't going to move. "Shh..im okay.." he said softly closing his eyes and sighing softly relaxing into the bed and slowly drifting in and out of sleep. "I love you Akira.." he said softly his hands reaching for the other male.

Akira shrieked softly not knowing what to do.

"Ugggghhhh I'll forced it down your throat then." He placed some juice in his mouth a and kissed the other forcing him to swallow it due to reflex and repeated until the glass of juice was finished.

Hikaru's eyes shot open and he coughed turning to the side as the juice left his lips. "What the hell Akira! Just let me fucking sleep.." he said softly drinking the last of it and laid back down. "I'm not gonna die love I promise." he laughed softly and closed his eyes.

Akira whimpered softly and leaned agansit his chest.

"Don't you dare die I won't for give you!" He sighed and shut his eyes and began to doze off.

Hikaru laughed softly, "I'm not gonna die stupid.." He said softly and hugged the smaller male against him kissing his head softly before he fell asleep. The next morning he woke up his eyes blinking and pain instantly hit him and he groaned pushing Akira off of him and sitting up rushing to the bathroom and throwing up in the toilet groaning again.

Akira woke up as he was pushed off the other and his face hit the floor hard.

"Ow...." He rubbed his now bruised nose as he walked to the bathroom and frowned"what happened?should I go get medicine or something? "Akira got closer and kneeled next to the other male.

Hikaru sighed and rested his head against the toilet and shook his head, "No I just woke up and all the pain rushed at once and I just thew up haha its nothing bad.." he said softly smiling softly at the other male. "You okay? I didnt mean to shove you off so meanly I just needed to get up before I threw up on you." he chuckled softly and smiled.

Akira nodded softly.

"Yeah my nose might bleed later but for now its nothing more than a bruise." Akira smiled

Hikaru smiled softly and nodded closing his eyes, "Yea..thats good.." He sighed softly and moved away flushing the toilet. "Mm...I feel gross.." he said softly and sighed, "Wanna take a shower with me..? probably best to clean my wound again and same for yours." he said softly flushing the toilet.

Akira nodded and began to undress.

"Yeah and then we should go back to the base I'm to comfortable here anymore." Akira sighed and stretched his arms upwards towards the ceiling.

Hikaru nodded agreeing with him. He reached up and took the bandages off Akira and smiled softly, "It looks good..the big cut its festered from the skin growing back but it looks good. Already starting to heal." he smiled softly and stood pulling his pants off and his shirt was already off and he smiled. He turned on the water slowly moving and groaning softly, "How did you sleep last night? Well?" he asked touching the water feeling if it was warming up at all and it was.

Akira sighed softly and rubbed his neck.

"Well I've slept better for sure...and you? You were totally out if it yesterday." Akira began washing himself once it was warm enough .

Hikaru walked to Akira and started washing the others hair, "No...I can't remember anything last night after we had sex.." he laughed nervously and smiled, "All I remember was you telling me not to die and hen I was out." he chuckled softly and kissed his lovers shoulder. "Rinse it love." he said softly.

Akira leaned into the others touch and smiled.

"It's slowly getting better." Akira raised his hair out and help the other by washing his back.

Hikaru sighed softly leaning back into Akiras hands, "Mm...I love you Akira..when the war is over..I'm gonna take you with me.." he laughed softly and smiled closing his eyes and he sighed lightly.