Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira smiled softly.

"I don't mind that I'm just wondering where we will go." Akira sighed softly and raised off his back before kissing his back before moving back in front of him.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru smiled softly, "Thats the best part...after the war everything will be different. They will release me from service and we can go wherever you want to Akira." he said soflty letting his hands fall on Akira's hips. He pulled the other male closer and smiled softly, he leaned in and kissed his lips sweetly and lovingly, "We could run away from this messed up world we live in..and be together.." he said softly against Akira's lips meaning every word.

Akira smiled wrapping his arms around the others neck loosely.

,"Yeah....that sounds perfect just the two of us where we feel at peace."Akira nuzzled hi nose agansit the others playfully and smiled happily hugging the other male closer to himself.

Hikaru smiled softly and leaned into him again kissing him softly his lips caressing Akira's softly as his fingers moved up his back and back down. "Yea..I know.." he said softly sliding his tongue along Akira's bottom lip asking if he could come in. Steam was about them and it was a beautiful atmosphere and Hikaru didnt want to leave the bathroom at all. He was happy seeing Akira, naked and soaped up in front of him and he was excited just looking however he wouldn't get hard less Akira moved to make him so.

Akira smiled softly as he felt Hikaru's tounge agansit his bottom lip,he paused for a moment before allowing the other to French kiss him pulling his hair gently.

Hikaru groaned softly feeling a soft tug on his hair and he walked some pushing Akira against the wall his back up against it, "Don't tease me Akira.." he said softly before returning to the kiss his lips moving against the other males freely and smoothly. They fit together perfectly, their lips practically melded together and he loved it. He slid his tongue back to Akira's playing with his easily in his mouth and he pulled his tongue back biting Akira's lip as he pulled out.

Akira blushed softly as he was pushed up agansit the wall.

"But your the one pushing me up agansit walls...you know how that makes me feel." Akira licked his lips before moving into the kiss once again.

Hikaru chuckled softly and he kissed Akira back his tongue sliding into his lips his hips moving into Akira's and he smiled softly moving away some so he could speak, "Well...you know you started it.." he said softly and winked. "How about we take one last dip in the hot springs and fuck like you wanted to?" he asked softly kissing down Akira's neck soft moans coming from his lips.

Akira blushed darkly and looked at the other and away for a moment.

"What about your hip?" Akira bit his lip slightly at the thought but he didn't want to hurt Hikaru anymore then he already was.

Hikaru winked and smiled softly kissing Akira, "I'll be find I'm stitched up yea?" he smiled softly and kissed him again. "Come on we won't come back for a while it won't hurt! You can ride me if you want..heh that way I'm not moving so much.." he smiled softly and leaned into Akira biting and nibbling on his neck softly.

Akira flushed an even darker shade of red.

"O-oh ok." Akira tilted his head giving the other more of his neck to play with,he wrapped his arms around him gently.

Hikaru smiled softly and nipped his neck one last time before he laced his fingers with Akiras, "Lets go: he said and smiled taking him to the bath and got in before him shivering at the feeling of the warm water. "Get in in love." he chuckled softly. "Waiting on you." he winked softly and smiled.

Akira stepped into the water slowly and walked up to Hikaru and smile.

"I'm here don't rush." Akira giggled before he pulled Hikaru into a kiss moving his body agansit Hikaru's slowly.

Hikaru chuckled softly, "Sorry I was cold didnt mean to rush.." he said softly kissing him back his fingers trailing against his lower back as he kissed him longingly.

Akira smiled agansit the others lips and tugged on his hair slightly as he began to french kiss Hikaru before pulling away he bit the others bottom lip playfully.

"Go on." Akira smiled running his fingers through the others hair.

Hikaru laughed softly and moaned lightly sitting down on the rock bench pulling Akira in between his legs and he leaned up kissing him the entire time before he pulled away and blushed, "Alright." He kissed down to Akira's nipples his hands cupping his ass now that he was at fave level with Akiras stomach he was easily able to do so. He bit and nibbled on Akiras nipples till they became erect and standing for him.

Akira smiled softly and kissed back watching him kissing down his skin after their lips parted Hikaru kissed all the way down his chest to his nipples before biting on them untill they were erect and pink causing akira to sqwerm and moan as Hikaru teased his soft spot .

Hikaru's fingers trailed to his entrance and moved a finger into Hikaru the soup from the shower allowing for the easy entrance. His lips still moved against Akiras nipple sucking on it as if he were a child. He moaned softly and his other hand moved to Akiras cock and slowly started to pump Akira softly.

Akira letted out a soft moan as the finger entered him so easily half to do with the fact he had soap indie and outside him and the other half was that Akira had been stretched out enough last night.Akira Blushed as Hikaru began to suckle on his nipples causing Akira to sqwermed even more his moans growing louder than before,Akira's thighs pressed together as he felt the others hand pumping his cock causing him to curl slightly.

Hikaru chuckled softly and moaned against his nipples again and he kissed down his finger moving in and out of Akira easily. He moved his hand faster kissing down his stomach snd he pulled his fingers out of him and looked up at him. "Wanna ride me?" He asked a cheeky smile on his lips and he moved his thumb to his tip playing with Akira some waiting for him to answer

Akira blushed and letted out a loud moan and curled IP slightly as Hikaru began fingering him faster,akira tinted a darker red at the question and looked away embarssed before nodding slightly.

Hikaru parted his legs slightly and patted his hips, "Come here love." He said softly kissing his stomach softly before pulling him to him hugging his waist. "Love you can do it at your own pace I won't rush you. You've never done this yea? I think every position we've always done was me doing you." He chuckled softly. "It's gonna be nice seeing you pleasure yourself." He winked.

Akira puffed his cheeks up slightly.

"D-dont say things like that...."He alined himself with the others member and slowly lowered himself onto it and paused getting use to the feeling.

" it feels a little weird...."akira placed his hands on the others shoulders and began to move very slowly.

Hikaru chuckled softly and he let his hands slide to his hips his hands grasping them and moving his hips helping him some. "It'll feel good, you can get in deeper this way than if I was doing it." he smiled softly and kissed Akira's Shoulder and closed his eyes as the other male slowly started moving his hips up to the other allowing him help and he smiled softly moaning as he bit his lip trying to keep it in.

Akira blushed and letted out a small moan as Hikaru lifted his legs helping him move.

"I-I know that I was feeling a little sensitive today..." Akira moaned and sqwermed slightly.

"It...does....feel...really...good... Though."