Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira blushed darker and moaned loudly shaking softly.

"H-Hikaru slow d-down your s...stirring me up..." Akira spoke between moans gripping onto Hikaru's shoulders flinching and trembling beyond his will.

Akira couldnt hold it anymore and arched slightly relaseing inside the others mouth with a loud moan,a whine escaped his lips as a second finger was added.

"H-hikaru stop teasing me already...."

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru chuckled softly leaning up taking his fingers out of the other male and licked his lips whipping his face before he took off his shirt and his pants as well his hand stroking his own erection a moment before he leaned down kissing Akira softly. "I just don't want to hurt you. I would rather tease you than put it in and hurt you." he said softly, "But because you told me to i'm coming in." he laughed softly and pulled the others hips to him parting his legs and he pressed his cock against Akira's entrance moaning softly at the contact.

Akira nodded and waited,once the other had put it inside he tensened up a bit.

"Its your fault for making me like this....." He groaned and gripped the sheets his body quivering slightly beneath the other male.

"I'll be fine though...." He stated knowing the other worries about him.

"Besides its better in bed then a hot spring don't you think?"

Hikaru laughed and shook his head moving slowly into Akira more until he was completely in him. "Agh.." He moaned softly and shivered before he began to move his body trembling slightly do to the tightness of the other male. He sighed softly moving and started thrusting into the other make moving slowly. He moaned softly as he was doing so his hands holding to his hips to have a good vantage.

Akira moaned as Hikaru continued pushing deeper untill he was fully inside,akira buried his face in a pillow muffling his moans,sweat already beganing to roll down his pale skin.Atfter awhile Akira began to move his hips to the pace of the others thrusting .

"We should try it in the shower some time if your so sure there's a better place to have sex."Akira panted laughing slightly.

Hikaru laughed softly and shook his head at the kids funny words as he began to slam into him harder. He moaned under his breath. He could feel sweat running down his hard chest and he leaned his head back moaning louder. He sighed softly and moved faster and harder into Akira. "How about you say my name rather than talk about sleeping with me everywhere. We will do it in the shower if you wish." He said grunting at the end as he was getting closer.

Akira gasped as he slammed into him harder.

"A-ah!"Akira grinned slightly and pulled Hikaru's hair pulling him into a kiss.

" ....make me."He spoke as they parted.

"You'll have to better then that." Akira laughed softly before flipping him over and moving on top of him.

"If I'm feeling it....you gotta work harder." He licked the others lower lip before biting it .

Hikaru was shocked. He chuckled and got comfortable on his back and be moved his arms over his head and behind it resting his hesd on his forearms. "I'm sure you could work it yourself." He said and winked just slightly kidding as he moved his hands to Akiras waist and he lifted him some and started thrusting up into him as he parted his ass to get in him and harder too. "How do you want me to fuck you? Is this not good enough?" He said in the others ear. "You seem to believe you can push me around." He said and flipped Akira back onto his back and pulled out of him no ones so he was on his stomach his ass in the air. "Let's not forget I still am the master." He said in his ear as he pushed deeply into him.

Akira grinned slightly.

"Fine I'll do it myself." He panted softly as he kept moving he gasped slightly as he felt the other lifting him up he pressed his inner things together not being able to handle the constant friction he whined as the other only parted him more causing him to moan louder.Akira gasped as the other flipped him back around pulling out before pushing back in deeper.

"A-ah!!o-ok you w-win!" Akira began to tremble once again.

Hikaru smiled softly snd his hand fisted into Akira's hair pulling his head back and his whole body back into his cock. He moaned and his free hand holding onto Akira's waist pulling him back into him as well. He moaned loud and shivered his body hot and sweaty do to this. "Fuck. Akira I don't know if you're better now that I can do as I wish or if it was better when you were a virgin." He laughed softly moaning louder.

Akira moaned loudly in pleasure as he felt the other press agansit his prostate.

"H-hikaru a-ah!" He trembled more as he felt the other pulling him back onto his cock his cock hitting his prostate mercilessly the boy ended up coming all over himself shrieking slightly overwhelmed with the pleasure he was receiving.

Hikaru moaned and pushed his head back moaning louder as he slowed down cumming into Akira hard and he just sat his cock in him momentarily before he sighed. "Did I win?" he asked smiling softly pulling out of him watching the cum leave out of him he pushed him back onto his side and smiled. "Was it good for you?" he asked kissing his back softly.

Akira panted softly and sprawled out across the bed slightly.

"I already said you did." He groaned softly and sat up and began to try to get the others cum out of himself.

"There's so much....." Akira blushed slightly not looking at the other male for awhile.

"A little rough but that's fine." He nuzzled the others neck.

"I told you before I love feeling helpless."

Hikaru laughed softly and picked him up from the bed and walked him to the bathroom and turned on the water sighing. "You just have to take a shower honey and wash it all off." he laughed softly and checked the water before he smiled and picked him up taking him to the water and letting him down in the water. "I'm sorry for being so rough, you told me to make you." he shrugged and smiled.

Akira blushed and buried his face in the others chest.

"What....about ..w..what's inside..." He relaxed a bit as he was sat in the water easing his aches a bit.

"I know you ready did make me moan." He looked away blushing darkly.

Hikaru laughed softly and kissed his head. "Ill get it out for you honey. It doesn't take that long and I can get it for you if you want." he said smiling softly. He hugged him back and smiled softly, "Now turn around, and I'll clean off your thighs and stomach." he winked and kissed his head again.

Akira smiled and rolled over so the other had access.

"You have started calling me honey..... Why?" He looked up at the other with a slightly confused expression.

"Not that I hate it." He laughed a little bit before gently moving the water around

Hikaru laughed softly and shook his head, "I don't know." he shrugged and moved cleaning his thighs silently thinking to himself. "Ill stop if thats what you wish for. I simply wanted to make you feel special." he said softly laughing at himself. He bent the male down and he ran his hands up and slipped two fingers into Akira's entrance using the time to get it out.

Akira smiled softly.

"Your not calling me an it so that's special enough for me." He laughed softly his thighs were tiny in the older males hands.Once he began cleaning him out the more time he took the more aroused he grew untill he was stuck with a boner yet again.

"S..top in getting hard again." He tapped the others shoulder slightly.

"You've just cleaned it you don't want to have to clean it again.

Hikaru laughed softly and kissed Akira's hip. "You know I wouldn't mind it." he said softly looking up at the other male pulling his fingers out. "Though you should have told me before I started that you wanted to go again." he winked and pushed Akira against the wall and kissed him hard his fingers going up into his hair pulling lightly for the boy to come closer.

Akira blushed

"I can't help it." Akira looked away soap sliding down his front as the other pushed him agansit the wall and began kissing back fighting for domance over the kiss moving closer sharing their heat their body rubbing tougher causing uncomfortable friction.

Hikaru laughed softly at the fight that this little male was giving. He pulled back slightly and his lips ran down his neck biting softly, "I don't mind, I like being inside of you." he said softly moving so the other males arms were around his waist and smiled. "Don't be afraid to touch me." he said smiling.

Akira blushed softly.

"D-dont say things like that I won't be able to hold back at all." Akira blushed watching the other take his hands and put them around his wasit.

"How do you want me to touch you?"

"You talk as if you could push me down and do what you wish with me." he laughed softly and bit his neck softly. "Ah..any way you like to touch me." He smiled softly again looking back up at Akira. "How do you wish to touch me?" he asked and started kissing up his jaw to his lips kissing him softly his own hands roaming down his waist.

Akira bit his lip.

"I do want to touch you I'm just unsure how ti do it gently...." He caressed the others back his nail's gliding over the others skin.

"I like it when your rough I'm just not used to it yet." He smiled and leaned in and kissed the other passionate but slow.

"Take your time."