Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

“And I love him as well.” Ryo said and followed his lover only to be stopped by the girl again. “Do you know Ryo had a girlfriend in the past?” she asked looking on Ayase. Ryo laughed and answered instead of his lover. “Yes he knows”.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Guest アヤ

once Ayase arived with his lover to the school gates . Ayase said " I have a bad feeling about what will happen next...maybe my mom will know about it if your mom told her , and she always knew that I don't llike girls , but my dad and my mom will not accept that I am gay" he said to Ryo feeling a worried

“Calm down love. I’m sure my mom won’t say a word” he answered looking at their mothers who were chatting waiting for them. “They are here” she said and looked on them. “Ayase I asked your mother to let you come to us today. I plan to do some changes into my office and I need your help boys to move the furniture”. Ryo smiled to his mother as Ayase and he got into the car.

Guest アヤ

Ayase noticed that Ryos mom and his mom were talking and he was so happy when he heared Ryos mother , Ayase got in the car with his lover and when they arrived Ayase got out of the car and he followed his lover inside the house going upstairs to Ryos room

“Where are you two going? I need your help” mother said and made them a sign to follow her to her office. “I’m not stupid boys. I know what is happening between you two. Are you two lovers, don't you?”

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed so red and looked down once he heared Ryos mother as he said "yes we are..." he said as he felt that he should explain why as he said " when I first met Ryo we were starting to be friends at first but then we found out we love each other"

“Is this true son?” she asked Ryo who took Ayase’s hand into his and answered “Yes mom, we love each other and we want to live together since we are a couple. I hope you won’t be against us”. She laughed “ I’m happy you have a lover Ryo. Come on help me with the furniture, I have pie for you two after.”

Guest アヤ

Ayase had a warm feeling in his chest when Ryo took his hand as Ayase heared Ryos mother and Ayase raised his face and didn't blush anymore as he felt happy that Ryos mother accepted their relationship as Ayase started helping Ryos mother with the furnitsure

“Thank you boys. You two did a good job. I have more space in my office now” mother said and hugged the boys. “Let’s go to the kitchen. The pie is waiting for you”. The bell rang and she went to open “Hello Madam. Is Ryo home?” Yui asked with a big smile on her face. “Who is mother?” Ryo couldn’t believe the girl was there.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared Ryos mother and smiled as Ayase followed his lover to the kitchen and the next second the bell rang and Ayase sow yui and he coudn't believe she is here as Ayase took his lovers hand and didn't look at her

“I’m here for the paint. I thought it will be easier for you to paint me Ryo if you have a photo with me” she said and looked on Ayase who was hiding his face from her. “Oh, so the boys are painting you. That’s nice from them” mother said before she invited Yui to eat some cookies. Ryo took the photo and dragged Ayase to his room.

Guest アヤ

Ayase looked at Ryo and said "I don't hate her , but I just don't want her to get between our realashion ship , I don't understand why does she has to do things that seems like she wants to make us not together" he explained to Ryo and he got calm and then he got in silence and in the next second he got closer to Ryo and kissed his lips wrapinlg his arms on Ryos shoulders

“She’s just jealous on me I think. Sh wants you and it seems she won’t give up easy on you. But I think mom will take care of her. She may try to say to mom about us but mom agrees on our relationship” he explained after he answered to Ayase’s kiss. “What do you want us to do next love?”

Guest アヤ

Ayase nodded as he says "it seems so" as Ayase smiled as he said "I think we should just lay on bed" he said and layed beside his lover on the bed as he rested his head on his lovers chest and closed his eyes feeling a little sleepy

Ryo nodded at his lover’s words and lay on bed with a big smile. “That furniture was heavy. We should have a nap until mom will take you back to your house love” he said and close his eyes. After the girl left his mother went to check what they were doing. She smiled seeing them sleeping and left the room in silence.

Guest アヤ

Ayase fell asleep just before he could hear his lovers words and when he woke up he raised himself and so his lover who was sleeping as Ayase smiled and kissed his lovers cheeck and went to wash his face and took a towel drying his face and went back to Ryos room

Ryo woke up hearing the water running into the bathroom. He opened his eyes and yawned. He jumped from bed just when Ayase was coming back to his room. “Did you sleep well love? I did. I wonder what time it is. No idea when mom will take you home”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled as he nodded and said "yes I did love" he said and took his bag going downstairs with Ryo As he sees Ryos mother and she asks hem " are you ready Ayase ?" As Ayase nodded and said "yes madam" as he follows Ryos mother to the car

“See you tomorrow at school love” Ryo greeted his lover and went back to his room as his mother and Ayase left. After a while he got a message on his phone “Meet me on 10 minutes in the park next to your house” he read knowing it was that annoying girl.

Guest アヤ

When Ayase arived he opened the car door and closed it and he bowed and said "thank you madam" as he smiled and opened his house door and entered then closed the door seeing his mother was in the kitchen as he went to the kitchen and he smiled and his mom noticed Hem and smiled as she said "welcome back my dear , missed you alot" she said and hugged Ayase as Ayase hugged her and said "missed you too mom" when they stopped hugging Ayase went to his room and he took a fast shower and got dressed and layed on his bed and he smiled and closed his eyes falling asleep

Ryo threw his phone on bed and went to have a shower. He decided to go and see what the girl wanted. His mother wasn’t back yet so he locked the door and headed to the park. He found the girl on a bench crying. “What do you want?” he asked her and she looked at him with angry eyes. “Even your mother agrees you two to be together but I won’t give up Ryo. He will be mine”. Ryo laughed and said “You can try. He never liked girls”.

Guest アヤ

The next morning Ayase woke up as he raised hem self and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed and he got ready as he went downstairs and sow his mother as he smiled and said "good morning mom" as she turned and sow Ayase as she said "good morning my dear" as she smiled and When Ayase finished his breakfast he opened the house door and locked it and went to the car with his mother to take hem to school

“But you do” she replied and ran to his arms kissing his lips. Ryo pushed her away and yelled “Are you crazy? Stay away from us!” he then went home trying to ignore what just happened. In the morning his mother gave him his lunch and smiled “Let’s go son. I bet Ayase is waiting you”. Ryo nodded as he got into the car.

Guest アヤ

When Ayase arived to school he got out of the car and went to the schoolmates to wait for his lover and yuk walked toward hem and she smiled evily as she said "you don't know what Ryo did yesterday right ?" She said and Ayase looked at her with a cold glance and he said "you're lying"

“I’m not lying. Look here” she said and gave some photos to Ayase. “He kisses me and even more” she laughed before she left. Ryo entered in the school and started to look after Ayase. When he finally found him he greeted him “Good morning love. Did you sleep well?”