Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

“Yes they are good my love” Ryo answered as he looked on the paper. “I think we need some brushes too and also some good paints. I will buy them with the money for Art Club. The teacher gave them to me two weeks ago and asked me to buy that we need” he explained with a happy voice.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled and replaid to his lovers words "that's a good thing" and when they finished buying the papers Ayase walked out of the store and said to Ryo "our mothers might finish shopping early and find that we are not there , we should go back now"

“Don’t worry, mom will call me if she won’t find us there” Ryo answered and went to pay for all the things he bought. “Help me with the bags love” he asked and as they left the library together they met with the annoying girl. “What are you doing here? Are you spying us?”

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled and nodded as he started helping his lover with the bags and then he heared Ryo and turned seeing yui as she said " I came here shopping with my mother , why would I spy you two , you two didn't give up at all and you will always stick together ugh! , anyway it's nice to see both of you again" she said and looked at Ryo with a cold glance as Ayase said smiling " yes we will always stick together and I will never get enough of hem" yui got very angry and she left

“She’s so annoying love” Ryo said as she left and also laughed “Have you seen her face? She didn’t like your answer too much love. “ He was more than happy about his lover’s answer. “Here they are. We were worried about you two” his mother said blinking. “We buy few things we need for Art Club mom” he answered helping his mother with her bags.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled to his lover as he said "indeed love" after that Ayase noticed his mother and Ryos mother as Ayase helped his mother with the bags as his mother said "did you enjoy your time with Ryo dear ? You seem happy" as Ayase smiled and said "yes mom"

“We do like to spend the time together since we are friends” Ryo answered to Ayase’s mother wondering when it would come the day for them to tell Ayase’s parents that they are lovers. “ Ryo you can come to our house anytime you want” Mrs. Haruka said smiling.

Guest アヤ

Ayase felt very happy hearing his mothers words as Ayase asked his mother "can he stay today with me , we will do alot of things" he suggested as his mother smiled and said "sure" she said and smiled and looked at Ryos mother and said "what do you think ? is it a good idea ?"

“Yes, they can draw and spend some time as boys do. Don’t forget in the past, they didn’t like to speak with anyone, now they have friends” Ayase’s mom nodded and smiled “Let’s go them boys. I need to prepare the dinner” Ryo hugged his mother and whispered “Thanks mom” She kissed his head “I will come later after you ok?”

Guest アヤ

Ayase walked With his mother and Ryo going to the car and Ayase entered with Ryo in the car and when they arived Ayase entered with his mom and Ryo then he closed the door and went with Ryo upstairs to his room feeling happy that he will spend time with Ryo , as Ayase took a paper starting to draw

Ryo helped Ayase’s mom with the bags and then followed his lover to his room. “Do you have inspiration love?” he asked as he took a pen and paper as well. I think I will draw the annoying girl running away” he laughed and in the end he decided to paint their mothers on shopping.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled to Ryo as he said "yes I have one" as he started to draw hemself with tatsumi and Kyo and his lover , like they are taking a picture in a park and when Ayase finished painting he showed his draw to his lover " what do you think love ?"

“It’s us and our friends in park. I do like it love. You always draw boys” Ryo realised and smiled. “What do you think about mine? In the end I paint our mothers on shopping. Women love things like that. I will never understand why”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled hearing his lovers words and then he said "I love it , our mother's look very Beautiful in your draw love" he said and the next second Ayase headed a knock sound in his bedroom door and his mother entered with a smile saying "the dinner is Ready boys"

“We are coming. But since you are here madam, what do you think of my draw?” Ryo asked her with a smile. “That’s your mother and I on shopping. I can’t believe how talented you are Ryo. Hurry now boys, the food will get cold. I prepared your favourite dish Ayase”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled when he heared his mother , as he went with Ryo downstairs and then he goes to sit with them and they started eating and Ayase loved it so he ate a lot and when he finished he remembered something , Ayasr didn't tell his mother about it , and he didn't know if he should tell her or she will even agree , what Ayase always knew is that his mom was always telling hem to have a girlfriend since he was young , so he felt that his mother will say that being gay is a wrong thing as Ayase got in silence feeling that he should just give up on telling her about his relationship

“Thank you for the food. It was yummy.” Ryo said and mother smiled. “Boys a girl came here when you two were drawing. She’s your class mate Ayase. I think she’s sick or something as she told me you two are lovers”. Ryo looked on his lover and sighed. “Madam…what if we two are really lovers. Will you be against us?” he asked holding tight his lover’s hand under the table. “I’m not blind boys, I know you two love each, your mother knows it too”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared his mothers words as he blushed as he felt his lover was holding his hand as he holds his lovers hand too and says to his mother "I have always been gay and I don't like anything about girls , Ryo was the only one I love" he said as his heart skept a beat wondering what his mother will say as she said "I don't agree for you being gay Ayase , it's normal for me to be against it , and I want to ask you a question , did you two have sex with Ryo before ?" Ayase was chocked from his mothers question , he blushed more as he said "yes..." His mother was very suprised as she said "you're only eighteen years old Ayase ?! Why would you do this" a tear went down his check and he got up and went to his room and he closed the door and locked it , he got on his bed as tears didn't stop running down his check

“Why is so important if we did it or not Madam? We are not so young, we are adults and can do what we want” Ryo said as Ayase ran crying to his room. “Don’t try to separate us, we love each other and will fight for our love” he added and headed upstairs to his lover’s room. “Open the door my love, is me” he begged being worried.

Guest アヤ

Ayase cleared his tears and went to open the door to Ryo and then closed it and locked it and then he took Ryos hand and laid on the bed with Ryo as he said "I don't care about my mothers opinion , all I want is you" he said and rested his head on his lovers chest and holded his lovers hand

“They must accept we are together love. My mother is with us, I’m sure she will calm down your mother. Did you hear? She’s here now”. Ayase’s mother was crying into the kitchen “I can’t believe my son is gay. They already sleep together. He’s so young…” Ryo’s mother hugged her and nodded “I know one thing - they truly love each other. They have my bless to be together. We can’t change what they feel”.

Guest アヤ

Ryos words made Ayase feel better as he said "yes..." As Ayase got up and went to wash his face , his body was hurting hem so much as he took a towel drying his face and then he went back to his room and laid back beside Ryo as he kissed Ryos lips and once he broke the kiss he started kissing Ryos neck as he sloped his hand in Ryos top touching his skin

“Love, are you sure you want to do that? Our mothers are downstairs and your mom isn’t happy about our confession. Plus that annoying girl will pay for what she did. She dared to talk with your mom, what if she goes to our dads too? He asked being serious. Just in that instant he heard a noise on door “Open the door boys. We want to chat with you.”

Guest アヤ

Ayase heares his lovers words as he said " you're right love" as he stoped and laid beside Ryo and the next secsecond Ayase heares a noise on the door and he went to open it and when he opened as he sat on his bed in silence looking down while he hears them

The mothers entered inside the room and took a seat. “I chat with your mother Ayase. It’s not easy for her to accept the fact you are gay. It wasn’t easy for me either at first but Ryo is my son and always will be…” Ryo’s mother said but she couldn’t finish what she wanted to say as Ayase was hugged by his mother.