Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

“I don’t really want to go to school today” he said as he was getting his uniform on him. “But I will take the painting with us and ask our friends to come and see them. Kyo and Tatsumi must be curious about their painting. I bet Kyo will scream seeing I paint him as a girl”.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared his lover as he said "I think so love , Kyo will be so excited about it" he said thinking of tatsumi and Kyo and when he finished he waited for his lover and then he followed Ryo downstairs

“Good morning boys. Breakfast is ready.” His mother greeted them and served them the food. “I will take the paintings in the car while you two are eating” she added letting them alone in the kitchen. Ayase smiled and didn’t lose the oportunity to kiss his lover.

Guest アヤ

Ayase replaid and said "good morning" as Ayase smilled and when Ayase was alone with his lover he felt that Ryo kissed hem as he replaid to his lovers kiss and Ayase sat in sillence and started eating and after he finished he got up and followed his lover out of the house as Ayase got in the car and looked at the window thinking

Ryo smiled to his mother as she was driving “Don’t forget to pass to Ayase’s house. He needs to take his uniform and his bag” he remembered to his mother and turned his head to look on Ayase. “What is he thinking?” he though worried.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heated Ryo talking to his mom and he remembered as he sow Ryo looked at him as Ayase smilled to his lover and after few minutes they arrived to Ayases house and Ayase opened the house door and went to his room and put on his uniform took his bag and went out of his room and smilled to his mother saying "bye mom" as his mom said as"bye darling" as Ayase went and closed the door and went back to the car

As they were waiting Ayase his mom asked him “Is he all right, son? He looks to be strange lately.” Ryo smiled and answered “Yes he is mom, he's just worried what the teacher will say about our paintings” She nodded and soon after Ayase was back and they went to school.

Guest アヤ

when they arived to school Ayase got out of the car and before he goes to his class he smilled to his lover and "see you after class love" as he went his class and when the class was about to finish the teacher said " I want all of you to work with a partner to search on internet for more informations about today's subject , ino you will work with rei , Ayase you will work with yui Usui you will work with hakashi ...." Ayase felt like it's the worst day of his life , why should he work on today's subject with a girl , why didn't the teacher choose a boy as Ayase said to the teacher said "exuse me teacher can I choose another partner" as the teacher said "sorry Ayase but I choosed her so you won't be shy anymore " Ayase thought "I am not even shy from her , I just don't like girls..." as the bell ring and Ayase was about to go out of his class and the girl walked toward Ayase and Ayase acted like he didn't see her and she kept following hem to the art club and Ayase opened the door ignoring the girl

Ryo was waiting his lover into the Art Club. Once Ayase entered Ryo saw on his face that something was wrong “Are you ok?” he asked him and in the next second the door opened and a girl entered inside “Excuse me Ryo, Ayase and I have a project to do together. The history teacher said so”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase nodded as he said to Ryo "I will talk with her and then I will be back " he said as he got out of the art club room and said to her "I know two sites that we can get more informations from it for the project" he said to her as he wrote the second site on a paper and gave it to her then said "I will write from the first site and you can write from this one" he explained to her as she nodded and left and Ayase entered back to the art club room

Ryo almost laughed when he heard the girl. He knew Ayase didn't like nor enjoy girls' company at all. So he waited for Ayase to be back and teased him when he entered into the room "Did she leave? She' s such a cutie". Ayase gave him a cold glance and Ryo turned his back being amused.

Guest アヤ

Ayase sighed as he said to "so did the teacher like the drawings ?" he asked Ryo as he sat and took a paper and started drawing his idea and after seconds Ayase finished his draw and looked at it and then showed it to Ryo "what do you think love ?" he asked Ryo smilling

“Yes love. He saw them and liked all our paintings. He hopes we can do more in short time as the exposition will be soon.” he answered and kept drawing. That cute girl gave him an idea. “Yes, I love your draw babe” he said as he came next to his lover.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared Ryo as he sow that his lover came next to him as Ayase put his hand on Ryos hand as he holds it and beforestarted drawing another idea and before he could finish the bell ring and Ayase smilled to his lover and said "see you later love" as he opened the door and went to his class

Ryo held his lover's hand and watched as he was drawing. "I wonder why Kyo and Tatsumi didn' t come. " he said as he heard the bell was ringing. " See you after classes love. Wait for me on the gates". He left the Art Club and locked the door before he ran to his class.

Guest アヤ

after the class finished Ayase went out of his class and when he was walking he sow yui walking toward hem as Ayase thought "you have got to be kidding me" as he heared yui saying "Ayase you forgot to give me your number so I can call you if something went wrong in the project" she said as Ayase gave her his number and then she left and Ayase went to the school gates and he sow his lover

“How is your project going love? “ Ryo asked Ayase when he saw him coming. “Yui just passed by here and was very happy. She even greeted me” he explained smiling to his lover. “I’m not sure Mom will let me to come to you today. But I will announce you, ok?” he said waving his hand as bye.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled to his lover as he said "it's going good" he said as he heared Ayase wasn't feeling happy about yui as Ayase acted normal cuz he has to not get mad about such a thing as he heared his lover and smilled and said "see you later" as he waved and walked toword his house and when he arived he opened the door and closed it as he sow his mother and he smiled and said "I am back mom" as his mom looked at him and smilled and then said "welcome back darling , I have good news for you , your dad well be back from his travel today he called me and told me to tell you , he really misses you Ayase dear" Ayase heared his mother as he smilled and said "that's great mom" Ayase said as he went to his room and he did his homework and took his laptop and started reading and writing his project and when he finished writting it was already night as Ayase layed on his bed and he was thinking he haven't seen his dad for a time now and he's so happy that he will see hem as Ayase heared his phone and it was a message from yui "hello Ayase I finished writting for the project now and I was thinking can we hangout on school tomorrow ?" He reads the message and shuts down his phone and closed his eyes falling asleep

Ryo was sad as his mother didn’t let him to go to Ayase. She was cleaning the house so she wanted him to help her. In the evening after doing his homework he had a shower and just went to bed. He fell asleep in the moment he put his head on the pillow. But once he woke up in the morning he sent a message to his lover “I miss you babe. Did you sleep well? Have you done your project?”

Guest アヤ

the next morning Ayase woke up and opened his phone and went to take a shower and when he got back to his room he hearted his phone it was a message from Ryo and he reads the message and then he gets dressed and replays for the message " I miss you too love , and yes I have , the project is going good" he sent that message as he went downstairs to eat his breakfast and when he finished eating he went in his mothers car to take hem to school and he looked in the window and he was thinking he is so happy that his dad will come here today

Ryo took the lunch boxes that his mother prepared for he and Ayase and headed to his mother' s car. "Don't forget my son. Ayase' s family will come to us for dinner. His father is coming back today from his business travel and he wants to have a new business with your father." Ryo nodded being happy his lover would visit him.

Guest アヤ

Ayase arrived to school as he waved to his mother as goodbye as it was still early and the classes didn't start yet as he looks at his watch and waits for his lover as he heared a voice saying "Ayase !" as he turned and sow yui walking toward hem as he sighed and then he hearted yui saying smiling "did you read the message I sent yesterday ?" Ayase looked on the other side as he said to yui " yes" as Yui smilled blushing as she said "so what is your answer" Ayase got in silence for three seconds and then said " I already have a girlfriend.." he ment Ryo but did't want to say boyfriend so yui won't know that he's gay as Ayase got in silence after that and yui blinked for seconds and then said "o-ok" as she left

Ryo arrived at school and didn’t see his lover on the gates. He found him on a corridor and he wasn’t alone but with Yui. She left in a hurry almost to cry and Ryo went closer to his lover “What’s with her? She was about to cry” he asked Ayase.

Guest アヤ

Ayase sow his lover and then he heared hem and said "she sent me a message yesterday saying can we hangout tomorrow and I told her that I don't want to and I already have a lover" he explained feeling like he shouldn't say anything when yui asked hem as Ayase got in silence

" Oh, so she likes you babe. But you belong to me and only me" he replied knowing that girl has no chance "You should have told her you don' t like girls either" he teased his lover and since the bell rang he waved his hand as bye "See you later in the Art Club".