Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled once he heared Ryo as he said "I agree" as he thought it would be a great idea as Ayase said "we should take a shower now" he said as he started washing his body and once he finished he started to wash his lovers body and once he finished he took two towels from the rack and gived Ryo one and the second he wraped it around his waist and went to Ryos room to get dressed

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

As they come back to his room he took two clean pyjamas from his closet. “Let’s dress love as mom may come to check what we are doing anytime.” Ryo said and took his clothes on him. He felt sleepy so he yawned.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled as he nodded and he got dressed and once he heared Ryo yawning he knew his lover was sleepy too so Ayase got on the bed beside Ryo and he rested his head on ryos chest and held his lovers hand closing his eyes and falling asleep

Ryo’s mother entered later in the room and saw the boys were sleeping together. She smiled and sighed leaving the room. She was sure those two were more than friends and was happy because of that.

Guest アヤ

the next morning Ayase smiled seeing his lover sleeping as he kisses Ryos forhead and he whispered to his lover "wake up love , it's time to go to school" got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and once he finished he took a towel dring himeself and starting to get dressed

“Give me 5 more minutes” Ryo answered and dragged the blanket over his head. He heard the water into the bath and knew his lover was having a shower. He jumped from bed and headed to the bethroom and entered with a smile on his face. “Such a shame we must go to school, I will like us to do it again”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled blushing a little when he heared Ryo as he said "same love , I enjoyed being with you yesterday" as he dryed himeself and went to Ryos bedroom to get dressed and then he waited for Ryo and when Ryo was ready too Ayase followed his lover downstairs

Ryo smiled seeing his mother “Good morning mom”. She laughed “Did you sleep well boys? I bet you did since last night when I came to check how you two were doing you were sleeping in each other arms”. Ryo nodded “Of course mom, Ayase is scared of dark”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed once he heared Ryos mother as he said "yes I couldn't sleep of dark" as he sat with Ryo when they started eating breakfast and once they finished Ayase followed Ryo to the car so his mom can take them to Ayases house so he can get his things and then they will go to school

The mother didn’t say anything anymore, but she was sure those two are in a relationship. She took them at school and once she was home back she went to Ryo’s room. She looked on the sheets and laughed “They are dirty again. They did it for sure”.

Guest アヤ

once Ayase and Ryo arived to school Ayase entered the school hall and said "I have a feeling that your mother knew about it Ryo" he said to Ryo feeling that Ryos mother knew about their relashion ship as Ayase went to the art club since it's still early and the class didn't start yet

“I have the same feeling love. But she didn’t scold us or anything. I think she always knew I don’t like girls” Ryo answered as they entered into the Art Club. “Let’s draw a little. I feel full of inspiration today. And soon is our holiday. I wonder what our parents planned for us”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase nodded as he said "I feel so excited for the holiday" as he smiled and he took a paper and sits starting to draw in silence and once he finished his draw he showed Ryo and smiled "what do you think love ?" he said to know what Ryo thinks about it

“Me too love. We will be alone far away from our parents and school. We can make love all day” he answered and then looked on his lover draw “Perfect love. You have a great idea. What do you think about mine? It’s us on the mountain”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled seeing his lovers draw looked so Beautiful as he said " it's perfect love , I like your idea very much" he said and in the next second the bell ring and Ayase smiled and said "see you after class love" he said and went to his and before he entered he sow the guys who were chasing hem in the school hall and they were staring at hem like there's something they are planning and once they enetered the class Ayase entered too and didn't care about them

“Thank you love. It’s time for us to go to classes. I will see you later.” Ryo said before they left the Art Club. Back to his class the girl who was after his lover was waiting him. “Ryo do you know who is Ayase’s lover? You two are always together so I bet you know”.

Guest アヤ

after the class Ayase on his way to the art club as he sow one off the guys that was chasing hem before as he said "um Ayase do you have time " Ayase smiled and said "sorry maybe later" he said and opened the art club room and sow Ryo talking with yui

“Yes I know but I won’t tell you. It’s a secret” Ryo answered and saw his lover entering into the room. “Ayase, Yui is here because we need her as a model. I asked her to help us and she said yes. She will be a Goddess”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase didn't know why is he having a bad feeling every time he sees yui he knew he should just act normal but he didn't like seeing any girl as he said to Ryo "okay...." as he sat and started drawing in silence

Ryo knew is lover wasn’t so happy to see that girl there but he decided to let her just because she was too curious about Ayase’s lover. If she saw they are only drawing she wouldn’t be so curious about them again. Or at least that was what Ryo was thinking.

Guest アヤ

once Ayase finished the draw Ayase showed his lover as he said " what do you think Ryo ?" he said to know what Ryo thinks about it and the next second yui said to Ayase " Ayase if you don't mind me asking.... who is your lover" she said and Ayase sighed and got up and got closer to Ryo and kissed his lips , yui blushed so red and she didn;t say a word and she stood up and opened the door and got out of the art club

“It’s a good draw” Ryo answered looking on Yui. He didn’t expect the girl to ask Ayase again about his lover. But Ayase was smarter than her: he simply kissed Ryo and the girl left without a word. “I think she received the answer” he laughed being proud of his lover.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared his lover and smiled and nodded as he started drawing another idea and before he could finish the bell ringed and Ayase smiled to his lover and said "see you later love" as he opened the art club room and walked to his class

“I will wait you on the gates love” he said as he left the Art Club as well. On his way to the class he saw Yui crying in a corner. She looked at him with hate and yelled “I will take him away from you”. She then ran and Ryo laughed “You may try”.

Guest アヤ

when the class finished Ayase went out of his class and sow yui smiling at hem and Ayase didn't look at her and yui took Ayases hand and said "you don't need to be with Ryo Ayase , it's wrong to be gay" she said and Ayase took her hand off hem and said to her "I love hem and I don't love anyone else , you should understand yui love doesn't mean that you can't fall in love with the same sex , I didn't like girls since I was young , and it doesn't mean I hate you , it means that i don't fall in love with girls" he said to her with a cold glance and went to the school gates