Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared Ryo and when he finished he got up and followed his lover back to the room and Ayase sat on Ryos bed and took his draw and look at it and puts it and looks at his lover and says " what do you want to do love ?" As he smilled

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Ryo followed his lover back to his room and smiled “No idea what to do next love. Soon your mom will be here. “ he answered lying in bed next to his lover. “Maybe we should share some hot kisses” he leaned forward and kissed Ayase.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared Ryo as he replaid to his lovers kiss as he went down kissing his lovers neck as he sliped his hand in his lovers top touching his skin as Ayase took Ryos top off and started to kiss Ryos colar bone moving to his nipples as he started to lick the first one and the other as he goes to kiss Ryos lips again

"You are naughty my love" Ryo said enjoying the kisses of his lover. "I hope just my mom won't catch us" he said between moans and kissed his lover back. He was hard already and wanted badly to fuck his lover.

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed when he heared Ryo as he went down kissing Ryos chest tell he arived to Ryos crotch and he blushed and sliped his hand in Ryos pants and took Ryos member and started licking the tip slowly and then he took it inside his mouth and started licking Ryo more and moving his head

"Ryo what are you two doing?" he heard his mother voice through the door. Ryo answered quickly "We are drawing mom", His mother said "Ayase your mom won't come tonight as her car is broken. I will take you two tomorrow to school". Ryo tried hardly not to moan as he was feeling waves of pleasure "Yes mom". Once she left he let his hands on Ayase's hair moaning slowly.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared Ryos mother and he heared Ryo answering her as he didn't stop licking his lover and when she left Ayase was still licking his lover and when Ryo came Ayase swallowed and licked his lips and rested his head on Ryos chest catching his breath

Ryo came quickly into his lover mouth and smiled “I’m sorry my love. I couldn’t hold it anymore. And since you will stay here until morning we can play as long as we want now”. He touched gently his lover’s back.

Guest アヤ

When Ayase heared Ryo he smilled and said " its's ok love "and kissed his lovers cheeck and Ayase took his own clothes off and he felt that he was getting hard as he kisses Ryos lips as he touched Ryos chest and he broke the kiss and he felt that he was getting harder and he closed his eyes and put the back of his hand on his mouth and then he took his hand of his mouth and kissed Ryos lips

Since Ayase was above him Ryo could feel his lover was hard as well. “My shy and naughty lover” he moaned between their kisses “It’s time for you to ride me…” he whispered next to his lover mouth. “Now”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed so red when he heared Ryo as he felt that his breath was getting hot and his body started to hurt hem because of getting hard as he takes Ryos member inside hem as he moans "a-ahh" and wraps his hands on Ryos shoulders and starts moving slowly as he kisses his lovers lips

Baby you are in fire tonight” Ryo thought as Ayase was kissing his lips. He let his hands on his lover’s back and caressed him gently. “Move faster love” he asked when they broke the kiss for an instant.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared his lover as blushed more as he moaned "a-ah...ah" as precum started to get from Ayases member and he holds in Ryo more and when he heared Ryo Ayase started to moave faster as he felt he was getting harder when Ryo thrust in hem as he moaned "ah.....a-ahh"

As his lover was moving fast Ryo let a moan to escape from his lips. He stopped touching Ayase’s back and slipped his hand between their bodies finding Ayase’s member and starting strocking it slowly.

Guest アヤ

when Ayase was moving he felt that his lover AtouchingAyase heared Ryos moan as Ayase was feeling that he can't hold himself for long and he felt Ryo moving his hand to Ayases member as Ayase felt that Ryo started moving his hand as precum started to get of Ayases member and loud moan escapes Ayase "n-no....R-yo.....a-ahh"

“Shttt, no more words my love, just come for me. “ Ryo whispered into his lover’s ear wile he was stroking Ayase’s member even faster. “If you come I will come after you too babe” he added between his moans.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared Ryo as he started to hold in Ryo more and he felt that his breath was getting hotter and his body started to hurt hem even more and Ayase felt Ryo starting to stroke Ayases memeber more as a loud moan escapes Ayase " a-ahh.....a-ah" as he comes

Ryo felt his lover’s cum over his fingers and smiled. “Let’s see” he said loudly as he took his fingers to his mouth and licked them. “You taste so good” he whispered into Ayase’s ear just before he came hardly inside him.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared Ryo as he closed his eyes and started catching his breath and in the next second he opened them and felt that Ryos semen was felling hem so he knew that Ryo came too as Ayase kissed his lovers lips and when he broke the kiss he layed on the bed beside Ryo and wraped his arms around Ryo and rested his head on Ryos chest and closes his eyes feeling sleepy and tired

Ryo cuddled with his lover and closed his eyes. He didn’t feel tired but he knew Ayase was sleeping already. He was thinking on their time together. It was so nice for them to sleep in the same bed and making love all night. “We will be living together one day…” he though finally falling asleep.

Guest アヤ

Ayase woke up the next morning and sow his lover sleeping as he kissed his lovers forhead and he was very happy that hes with Ryo and all the times that he was spending with Ryo were one of the best days of his life

Ryo felt his lover kissed his forehead and wake up smiling to him. “Good morning, love. I can’t believe is morning already. I want to sleep more holding you in my arms.” He pulled Ayase’s closer and kissed his pink lips passionately.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled blushing a little when Ryo woke up and when he heared hem as Ayase answered to his lovers kiss and when he broke it he said " we should take a shower now" he said to Ryo as he got up of the bed and went to the bathroom and he opened the water and did and layed and closed his eyes waiting for his lover

“Yes we should babe. But I’m too lazy for that” he answered watching Ayase when he left the room. Hearing the water was running he finally jumped from bed and followed his lover under the shower. “May I wash your back love?”

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed when he hearted Ryo as he said "sure love" and when Ryo finished washing Aliases back Ayase started washing his hair and then he started washing his lovers hair and his body and when he finished he washed them with water and took two towels and wrapped one on his waist and gave Ryo two towels and Ayase started drying his hair as he went back to Ryos room and started to get dressed